The Falls Reviews

3 | Morrisville, PA

3 Reviews for The Falls

• Beauty

Beauty Park · Married on 02/09/2019

Great place for functions. Has a big kitchen, bar and restrooms. Has enough parking to handle a lot of people.

Nice venue. They made both the prep and cleanup for our event very easy. Clean atmosphere. Large updated ball room Very nice. I cant say enough about the Falls . We had a special request for the menu TC and one of the chefs, did everything to make it happen. Jessica was also great. They were very accommodating and very eager to help us plan our special day. The place looked beautiful the night of our wedding. The hall looked very elegant. The friendly staff definitely makes it worth it as well. I truly felt like they genuinely cared about us and making us happy. I did not get this vibe from other places I went to go see. I specifically went with The Falls because of the positive and friendly attitude everyone has here. I loved it! My only complaint is that we can't do it all over again :)

Sent on 10/18/2019

Gina Guillen · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Venue and Great Food

This hall was phenomenal! We had our wedding here and they took great care of us! The food was amazing and the service was good too!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2019

The Falls's reply:

Thank you Gina for your review. We greatly appreciate it and enjoyed working with you and your family to make every detail of your event spectacular. We hope to work together again soon!

Margaret Terhune · Married on 01/12/2019

Perfect Day

From the very first contact, the owners were very easy to work with.
    Everything went off without a hitch. The food was great, the bartender was very knowledgeable and friendly, the room was lovely, and the serving staff very good. The woman who was looking after me (and I am so sorry that I've forgotten her name) was wonderful.
    I'd recommend The Falls Banquet to anyone.

Sent on 02/10/2019

The Falls's reply:

Margaret,

We are so very happy that we had the honor to host your wedding here, you guys made it so easy for us, the perfect clients you were! I will be sure to tell Trisha and George how much you appreciated them and their service. We wish you all the best!

Jessica