The Eventful Gals Reviews

The Eventful Gals 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Smooth, Stress-free process

Francesca is a true professional. She starts with a full analysis of your budget. That gave me such peace of mind because I knew she wasn't going to let me get my heart set on things I couldn't afford for my big day. Because my fiance and I are planning this wedding from out-of-state, we don't have the time, connections or resources to spend researching perfect vendors. She does all of that for us, and presents us with vendors she think will best fit our personality and style (AND BUDGET)! I have NO FEAR going into my wedding that the day will be anything short of perfection. She is responsive, proactive, and knowledgeable about this industry. Your mom and best friends don't have the same connections that a wedding planner does - if you're newly engaged (CONGRATS) - now, unload the planning on someone other than family/friends, so that everyone's only priority that day is having the best day ever! Like most everything in life, you get what you pay for - she is worth every penny.

Sent on 01/16/2019

The Eventful Gals's reply:

So thankful for you Kimberly! Thank you for taking the time to write your experience so far and we are looking forward to making the rest of the engagement perfect!

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding 7.6.19

Frankie was AMAZING! She did the best job and made everything go smoothly...even with the rain!! She is the best!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kelly Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Great company wonderful experience Thanks event Gals!!

My daughter got married on June 8, 2019 and I must say that we were beyond pleased with our experience with event gals. I highly recommend them well worth the money Franchesca was so sweet and helpful to help make my daughters wedding day a great experience I will recommend them to anyone it was so nice they really took away alot of the stress especially on the day of the wedding I couldn't have imagined doing it without them!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

READ THIS if you think you don't need a wedding planner!!

I was in your shoes a year ago after getting engaged. I already knew who I wanted for photo/video, DJ, and caterer, so I didn't think I would need much help. I WAS SO WRONG. I started to panic, so I reached out to Francesca because I was following her Instagram for tips on wedding planning. From the very first phone call I knew I needed her to be my coordinator. She is professional, knowledgeable, funny, and REALISTIC. I hadn't even booked with her yet and she was already helping me find my venue. She has a family and a business that is clearly doing so well, yet she always made me feel like her only client and was quick to reply every single time. Not only did she answer a thousand questions for me throughout the wedding planning process and gave me guidance with every decision I was making, she was such an angel on the day of. It rained 5 minutes before the ceremony, of course... but when the shower stopped she was there to wipe EVERY seat for the guests to sit down. When we ran out of Corona, she went to the closest store to get more. She directed guests throughout the night and made everything flow seamlessly. She was always there with drinks for my husband and I. She was also the one that gave me the idea to do a private last dance which was our FAVORITE part of the night. So many of my guests commented on how efficient, focused, and sweet she was. WOW. I could go on and on but I'll stop... just book with The Eventful Gals. You won't regret it. I can't thank you enough, Francesca, for making all of my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Randa

Randa · Married on 06/01/2019

A must have on your wedding day

Francesca has turned me into a complete wedding planner advocate! I encourage any bride to make sure you book a wedding planner for your day, it is a necessity. Like many brides, I was on the fence about booking a planner, it was not an expense I had originally budgeted for. I booked all of my vendors myself and knew what I wanted for my day but when I thought about all of the money I was spending on my dream vendors, I knew it would be an absolute waste if there was not someone there actually executing the vision of our day. That is where the amazing, wonderful Francesca comes in!
    I booked Francesca for event management and as soon as I did, a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. From talking with Francesca on the phone and following her wisdom on Instagram, I knew immediately my wedding was in good hands. Francesca is an absolute professional, who has an incredible amount of knowledge of the wedding industry. I was able to go to Francesca throughout the wedding planning process with any questions that I had and she was always able to answer and offer recommendations.
    She coordinated with all of my vendors to create a flawless wedding day timeline and made sure it was perfectly executed. My day was perfect. In my eyes there were zero hiccups because even if there were (as I'm sure there were) I have no knowledge of them because Francesca took care of everything. She made my day stress free for me, my bridal party, my mom and everyone else involved in creating our day. Not only was she there to make every detail perfect, she was also there to stand with my grandma while my mom pulled around the car. She is there for every small moment, where you did not even realize you needed her. My mom and family still talk about how sweet and helpful Francesca was.
    I have been in weddings where no planner was involved and it is an incredibly different and more stressful experience.
    You must book The Eventful Gals for your day, you will be so grateful that you did!!
    Thank you Francesca for making my day so perfect.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    The Eventful Gals 8
  • Emily

Emily Segarra · Married on 05/25/2019

#1 Boss Lady

My wedding was on May 25th, 2019 and my only wedding regret was not hiring Francesca sooner! I brought her on board for event management after I had booked most of my vendors,and I know if I had met her sooner things would have been a lot less stressful and I probably would have saved more money! None the less I am so happy I had Francesca there for me! She was always available to talk or text, stayed late for me when I was stuck in traffic, talked me off the ledge when I was about to lose my cool at my rehearsal, helped jonathan and I pose for our cake cutting because we’re super awkward, and made sure no one started a fire because they were too drunk to have a sparkler during my grand exit! Thank you for working so hard to make sure everything was perfect because it truly was the wedding of my dreams! XOXO

Sent on 07/10/2019
    The Eventful Gals 9
  • Kayla

Kayla Campbell · Married on 02/23/2019

You can't have a wedding without The Eventful Gals!

I never knew I needed a planner, until I met Francesca with The Eventful Gals. She had come to us highly recommended, and within minutes of our consultation, I knew I have to have The Eventful Gals Team on my big day. Francesca specifically played a key role in bringing my wedding vision to life. She is organized, prompt, knowledgeable, kind, honest, fair, worth the investment, has a great reputation and the list goes on. It did not matter if we needed assistance at 8 am or 7 pm, she was responsive. Having a planner who is easy to get a hold of and truly has every intention of making your day a DREAM com true. My husband and I got married February 23, 2019 in St Augustine FL. We were married in the Bascilica with reception at the White Room. The Eventful Gals CRUSHED it. I felt like I was a celebrity all day, from a perfect timeline, flawless communication, and seamless wedding. Sure, some things don't always go as planned on wedding day, but Francesca and her team are always 10 steps ahead of you, planning for those "What IF" moments. I am so extremely thankful to have them on my day, my mom was able to enjoy makeup, hair, snacks and ceremony stress free. It is a true challenge trying to decide if a planner is worth it. RUN... don't walk to The Eventful Gals for your wedding planning services. Worth it, ten fold.

Huge thank you for giving me the Wedding of my dreams and a day I will cherish for the rest of my life. Francesca, YOU ROCK!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    The Eventful Gals 10
    The Eventful Gals 11
    The Eventful Gals 12

The Eventful Gals's reply:

Over here crying. Thank you Kayla for taking the time to write such a fabulous review of your experience with TEG. I will always hold your family and you and hubby so close to my heart. Love you all so much!

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2019

The Eventful Gals are the BEST

Francesca Cooper is the BEST! I almost made the mistake of coordinating my own wedding, I am so glad that we hired her and her team to coordinate. She is professional but down to earth and very easy to talk to. She responded quickly to every question I asked. I was able to fully enjoy every part of my wedding because I knew Francesca had it under control.

Sent on 01/28/2019

The Eventful Gals's reply:

We are so happy that you trusted us and were comfortable enough to bring us onto your vendor team! It was a beautiful day celebrating you and Eddie and we wish you the happiest future!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/01/2018

One. Of.a. Kind.

If there was one person that I couldn’t live without throughout this process and on our wedding day (aside from my husband, of course), it would be Francesca, hands down. If you’re reading this and you have not booked a planner yet, stop everything you’re doing and SEND HER AN EMAIL RIGHT NOW!!! Let me sum up TEG in a few words in case you don’t bother reading this entire post – Here’s what you really need to know: She’s organized, responsive, supportive, personable, responsible, hard-working, honest, reliable, knowledgeable, down-to-earth, the best in the business, and overall AMAZING! Francesca far exceeded all of my expectations and she never failed to go above and beyond for me. She is truly a gem, you guys.
    Now, time for a little backstory: At the very beginning of the planning process, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, but I knew that with the time of year that I had in mind, I needed to get moving as quickly as possible to get a date locked in. Once we did that, I began inquiring about different vendors from photographers, hair & makeup artists, etc., but didn’t consider a planner just yet. About a month went by and I began locking in contracts with a few different vendors when I got a text from my (future) MIL that I should really consider at least a day-of-coordinator after talking with a friend whose daughter just got married. The following day, I met a young woman at the nail salon who was also planning her wedding and just a couple months away from her big day, so I decided to strike up a conversation. I told her I was still on the fence about a planner and she said without hesitating, “HIRE A PLANNER! It will be the best thing you do.” That’s when I reached out to TEG. My very first phone call with Francesca was so easy, it was fun, and most of all, it wasn’t stressful at all. I didn’t feel pressured to sign a contract and I didn’t feel that I had smoke blown up my behind, as some vendors like to do. I honestly felt that I was just talking with a friend about my wedding and that’s when I knew that I had to hire her. Looking back, I wish that I had booked her from the very beginning because her incredible knowledge and expertise in every step of the planning process is unmatched, but I’m thankful that we snagged her when we did. Francesca was on the other end of the phone one day, listening to me cry and slightly panic after something didn’t go quite as planned, and reassured me that it would be okay and that we would find a solution. Not even an hour after our call ended, she texted me with several alternatives on how we could move forward. It was in that moment that I knew hiring her was the best decision that I had made. Not that I ever doubted it before, but the reassurance of knowing that I had someone ON MY TEAM who would have my back NO MATTER WHAT was a feeling that couldn’t be matched. THIS IS WHY TEG IS ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS YOU GUYS!!! Let me back up to my statement about wishing I had booked her sooner. Three words: preferred vendors list! Francesca has the experience that most brides lack (unless you’re in the wedding business yourself) and she is there to help you find the best team of vendors that fits you, your style, and your needs. SHE KNOWS HER STUFF PEOPLE! Fast forward to just a handful of months before the big day - I ran into another problem (again, I will beat this point until it’s dead: this is why I wish I had hired her before booking vendors) and she was right there, ready to fix the issue, and didn’t stop until we found a solution. And then the wedding day came… It was a cloudy and rainy day in Jacksonville, but I was ready, I was excited, I was calm, cool, and collected. There was not a moment of worry or stress and I have TEG to thank for this. Every detail, every minute, every move was planned out perfectly and TEG was behind all of it. Sure, the rain definitely caused some of our plans to change, but Francesca was right there, ready to go, and adjusted accordingly to ensure the changes went smoothly. I could honestly go on for days about how incredible she is, but I’ll leave you all with this: TEG helped make all of my wedding dreams a reality and if I had it all to do over again, I would choose her 10 times out of 10. My husband wanted to add a few words to this as well: “Francesca always had answers when we had questions or when an issue came up. Most importantly, she was reliable and helped us in ways that went beyond what was necessary. She made the whole process one we will never forget.” Francesca became an incredible forever friend throughout this process, and I am so blessed to be a part of the TEG family. She is one of the most incredible human beings I’ve ever met, and she will always have the most special place in my heart. WE LOVE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    The Eventful Gals 13

Lyndsey Chitty · Married on 11/10/2018

Truly the best

Picture your wedding day. It’s supposed to be perfect right? Of course! It’s your big day, the one and only, the final walk! Now, picture your average wedding planner. We’ve all seen the Wedding Planner right? Classic. Now, everyone who has been married and who has had mishaps rightly knows that the woman from that movie does not exist, right? Well, let me be the first to negate the claim that “The Wedding Planner” is not based on a real woman. Francesca Cooper is the optimus prime of wedding planners. She literally transforms on the wedding day to the knight in planning armor. If there was one thing that could have gone wrong at our wedding, Francesca thwarted it before we had the opportunity to even idealize an issue. Our wedding was smooth, perfect, and all of the vendors were nudged in the right directions at exactly the right times. I would like to further mention that our dining room setup, solely her doing, was something from a Disney movie. If I heard the words “this is perfect” one more time during the evening, I may have started believing that life could run as smoothly as one of her weddings. Please, if there is one thing to add to your wedding let it be Francesca with TEG. Francesca, from Lyndsey and myself: You made our day the best that it could be, and the memories of our wedding will be some of the warmest and happiest that we share together for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much for being there for us, and for making our wedding perfect and amazing in every facet of the word. We had no idea that our dream wedding could happen without a hiccup.

On a personal note: Francesca checked on me up until the big day and assured me that everything was okay and would work out just the way I have always dreamed, I can not tell you the amount of times she said "It is what you want, its your day!".

Thank you so much, words will never explain our sincere gratitude, Lyndsey & Reid.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Stephen

Stephen · Married on 10/27/2018

I contacted Francesca back in February of this year as I was looking to plan a surprise engagement at the Lightner Museum for March. I knew I wanted to propose to my now fiancé in the museum’s courtyard but was unsure of the logistics.

The Eventful Gals were found randomly online and when I called Francesca and explained my vision, she was ready to lift her wand to create some engagement magic! Everything I wanted to do was doable and she assured me of that. During the weeks prior to the big day, she worked with the museum to make sure a ceremony was not going to be held in the courtyard during my proposal, she made dining suggestions and then arranged for reservations post-proposal, and coordinated the photographer who would capture the moment.

Francesca delivered on every promise, as our proposal is a day my fiancé and I will never forget. To further cement this statement, I remember calling her a few days before the proposal to see if she could have sunflowers on the table at the restaurant as those are my fiancé’s favorite. She was unsure if they were available due to season, but of course she made it happen. When we walked into dinner and saw the flowers I was speechless and for that I am forever grateful for all of her hard work.

For any one reading this review and is thinking about proposing to your significant other in St. Augustine, please give Francesca at The Eventful Gals a call you will not regret it.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

BRIDES- Trust my words & read the entire thing! After making an appt. w/Frankie a year or so out, we ran two hours late to our appt. due to a flat tire.. And she still welcomed us with open arms at 9pm on a work night! I knew within moments that she was the planner for us- committed, accommodating, & professional. My priority at the start of wedding planning was to find a planner who understood us, wasn't intimidated by my attention to detail yet accepted when I didn't want to make decisions, & believed in the union of love she'd be working for! Not only did Frankie check all of these boxes, she quickly became one of my favorite women I've had the honor of knowing! Over the course of planning, we moved to a new city and relied heavily on Frankie's recommendations for vendors & design. She eased my mind regarding every single aspect of our day & managed to deal with my freak outs.. day or night, while she was busy being a wife and mom of two! I realized as our day approached how lucky we were to have Frankie during our planning process, but it all came full circle the day of the wedding. To have bridesmaids, guests, & even groomsmen and other vendors notice what a rockstar our planner was made my heart so full, & so proud to be not only her client, but also her friend. Frankie made it clear from the start of our meeting that every single detail was up to us, and never pushed us in a certain direction because it was the easiest option for her. She took our style, vision, & budget into consideration, guided us to the best vendor team that she knew wouldn't let us down, & served as the glue that held said team together from start to finish. Frankie was invested in the success of our wedding like it was her own; my only regret is not booking her sooner. Having the insight & support of your planner when hiring a vendor is something you can't put a price on, which is why hiring TEG was the best decision of our planning process. Thank you again to Frankie & her team- ILY!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    The Eventful Gals 14
  • #PartyLikeAJohnson

Alicia · Married on 04/14/2018

We are the Johnsons!!!!! We could not have asked for better day of coordinators. I thought that I was organized, but Francesca and Jessica were on it. Without them our day wouldn't have been so great! You ladies truly made our vision come to life...thank you Eventful Gals!!!! Next up...Baby Shower?!? lol

- Alicia & Eric

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/01/2018

I LOVE Francesca and The Eventful Gals!!

Francesca and her team are the absolute best!!! She was such a pleasure to work with, and the day of was flawless. I did not have to worry or think about a thing, and neither did my family.
    Not only did I love working with her, but several of my family members and friends have made a point to sing her praises also.
    Francesca is very professional and an expert! Trust me, it is worth every penny to have her on your side and enjoy your day. I cannot say enough good things!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

The first day I met The Eventful Gals Team, I was blown away. It may have been their adorable office setup, or the kind and genuine vibe they gave off, but they seemed to be on top of everything! I used the Eventful Gals as my day of coordinator, and my only regret was that I didn't have them from day 1 of wedding planning. The Eventful Gals continued to make me feel at ease throughout my wedding planning process, and even though they were only supposed to be coordinators for the wedding day, I truly felt like they went above and beyond. I have heard many stories of brides stressing out on their wedding day, but I can honestly say that my wedding day was better than I could have ever imagined, and I have to thank The Eventful Gals for that! The best part about it is, Francesca and Jessica were as sweet as can be during the planning... but even after I have stayed in touch and created a friendship. My husband and I are both beyond happy with The Eventful Gals!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/22/2017

Quality: 5/5. I was very impressed with the level of service that we received. There literally was not one flaw all day (that I know of), and I credit this to Francesca and her team. I know that is hard to believe because something always goes wrong on the day of. Bonus- we got to eat dinner!

Responsiveness: 5/5. Francesca was always available via email, text or call and her replies were usually instant. She even contacted me the morning after the hurricane just to let me know that our venue was not damaged and everything was ok. She was evacuated, caring for her children/personal responsibilities and still made her clients a priority!

Professionalism: 5/5. We had an issue with our venue that sadly put her in the middle with her hands tied. It would have been easy to “side with the bride” but she gave us an honest explanation to seeing both sides and I respect that. Instead of dramatizing the situation, she assured me that no matter to outcome she would be onsite to handle everything and that our wedding day would not be negatively impacted.

Value: 5/5. If I could give Francesca 10 stars in this category I would. The amount of time and effort put into a wedding day is indescribable. From dealing with all of the vendors, to organizing every little detail and answering 1,000 questions… Francesca more than delivered.

Flexibility: 5/5. I feel like this is one of the most important categories when it comes to wedding coordination. Being able to successfully adjust plans on a whim is not easy. Towards the end of our reception we noticed that guests were starting to leave and we still had 30 minutes of dancing time left. My husband and I decided that we wanted to cut that time out and do our sparkler exit as soon as possible in hopes that as many guests as possible would be able to participate. We voiced this to Francesca and within 10 minutes our last dance was complete and the guests were lined up outside with sparklers in hand!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Nichole · Married on 04/29/2017

We had a long engagement, so I found The Eventful Gals almost 2 years ago and knew as soon as I talked to Francesca that she was what I wanted in a day of coordinator. She answered all of my questions and was always a great sounding board for decisions we were trying to make. Not only is she great at her job, she is the sweetest person to work with.

On the day of the wedding, she was absolutely fantastic. I did not have to worry about one single thing! She was there for the whole day, told everyone where to be at what time, fixed my brothers broken tuxedo button, cleaned up glass 5 minutes prior to the ceremony starting, and I did not stress about any of it because I knew that Francesca had it handled. She has great relationships with the vendors and she made sure my vision for the whole day came together, and it was perfect! She stays calm, but gets the job done and doesn't mess around. At the end of the night, she packed up all of our decorations/gifts, packed them in our cars, and brought us our keys to the bar. She goes above and beyond, I would recommend The Eventful Gals over and over.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

My day just would not have been the same if I didn't have Francesca there making my very motley crew pay attention! She helped so much with making sure that everything was in place and that things went smoothly, and I didn't have one thing to worry about except getting married. She also was very responsive to any requests that I sent her, and very easy to work with. I appreciate everything that she and her assistant did for me to make my day run smoothly and to make it one of the best of my life.

Sent on 04/18/2017

The Eventful Gals's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!!! It was such a joy being a part of your day and your Motley crew made it so much fun!

Jessica · Married on 11/13/2016

I'm so happy we decided to work with you and the Eventful Gals. Our wedding day was stress free and perfect. Such a wonderful pleasure working with you!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Heather · Married on 11/04/2016

There are times when you sit down to try to put your feelings about someone on to paper and you know that no matter what you say, your words will never do them justice. That is how I feel in this moment, just one short week out from my wedding – there are no words to describe just what Francesca and The Eventful Gals mean to me. I started my search for a planner almost 2 years before my desired wedding date, and after meeting with a few, I knew that I wanted to spend the next almost 2 years planning my November 4th wedding with her and they were literally the most fun years ever!! Francesca was with me every step of the way, she introduced me to the best vendors, that she knew not only would be able to make my vision come to life, but also stay within my budget. She literally made every single one of my crazy ideas happen perfectly and within budget!! She was the calm when I started to freak out, she was my resolution for every single problem that crept up, she was my breath of fresh air, a shoulder to cry on, and the best at making me laugh!! On the day of our wedding she was a miracle worker, who transformed an empty space into the most beautiful space a bride could hope for, she executed the day with such precision and perfection, not a single guest wanted for anything, my husband (ah! Husband!!) and I were attentively taken care of, shielded from the craziness I’m sure the day brought and were left to just have fun and enjoy!! My new mother-in-law said after the wedding, “It’s like she was always exactly where you needed her!” and that is incredibly true, and was true of our whole planning process!! She was always one step ahead of me, always right there with an answer (including the hours after giving birth to her son! I still can’t believe that!!) and on the day of, always right there with champagne!! Do yourself a favor and hire The Eventful Gals - next to saying "yes" it will be the best choice you have ever made!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Deidra · Married on 10/22/2016

Francesca and The Eventful Gals team truly are the best! She definitely made the wedding planning process stress free, even after our original venue cancelled with us 3 months prior to the big day!! Our wedding day was a dream come true. We received so many compliments on our wedding décor and it was all because everything together so perfectly. She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick! Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend TEG to any engaged couple!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Megan · Married on 09/04/2016

I was looking for someone who on the day of my wedding could handle all the little aspects so that I could just enjoy every moment. The day of my wedding not only did everything run well, but I didn't even notice how well it ran until after the wedding. In other words, everything ran so smoothly that I never had to wonder who needed to do what or what was going to be happening next and that's unusual for me. Not only was the day of great, but leading up to it Francesca was always available to help with any random question I had! Another added bonus were her vendors she recommended; none of whom disappointed!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Lydia · Married on 07/02/2016

Working as an event coordinator myself I wasn't sure if I really wanted to hire a coordinator and where to even begin with the whole process. I decided to meet with a few coordinators and after meeting Francesca with The Eventful Gals I knew I needed to hire her for "day of coordination". Her warm personality and obvious attention to detail made me know she was the right coordinator from the beginning- my husband agreed too! Francesca was HUGE when it came down to rehearsal and "day of" schedules. She worked so well with all of my vendors (some local and some that traveled) and her organizational kills are unmatched. I had a larger wedding with a fairly large bridal party and without Francesca's organization and good working relationship with the many vendors we had it would have been VERY easy for us to run off course. Because of Francesca I was able to 100% enjoy my ceremony and reception at River House without ANY worries at all. She had everything taken care of and didn't miss a beat. There is no way the busy wedding celebration would ever have run so smooth had Francesca not been involved. She was wonderful and I highly recommend her services for any event! Thank you to The Eventful Gals- my wedding was PERFECT!

Sent on 07/09/2016

The Eventful Gals's reply:

Thank you so much Lydia!!! It is always such a joy to see our brides experiences written out. I wish you and Walter the best, you have a full time job keeping that one straight :)
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/14/2016

The first time I talked to Francesca I knew I was going to hire her. She was so sweet, friendly and knowledgeable without acting cocky. I needed someone down to earth and she was definitely my girl. Throughout the wedding planning phase, I could contact her and she would write me back almost instantly. She picked my DJ and my videographer for me and I’m so thankful for that. They were both perfect. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. She did everything perfect. Nothing went wrong at all and if it did, I didn’t know nor care because she was on top of it. I can’t thank her enough and you should hire her! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Jaime · Married on 04/03/2016

There is simply no way for me to possibly recommend this amazing wedding planner enough!!! From the very beginning Francesca as been more than what I ever envisioned a wedding planner is supposed to be. She became a friend. Without knowing a thing about each other Frankie spent countless hours emailing back and forth with me about all my countless stressors, budget concerns, and all out mess that had become my wedding planning process. She astounded me with how kind and caring she was about our wedding concerns and how much she reached out and helped me long before a discussion of payment was ever even brought up. She sees her clients as people and friends not a dollar sign and won't stop until your day is a complete reflection of you. She is available literally day and night, anytime a concern popped up i had an immediate response. You feel as a bride that this woman is planning for you and you only!!! Having an out of town wedding in her hometown of St. Augustine made things harder for my groom and I as we had no idea what vendors to use. Frankie immediately pointed us in the exact direction of the most absolute perfect vendors to use start to finish. It may seem hard to place full confidence in someone you barely know but she knows exactly what we needed and right in our budget. Everytime we met with her recommended vendors we were blown away at how on the money she was. She took what was a rough time for our family and literally made our wedding this dream come true, so much better than we ever imagined. My husband can be picky and tough to please and he was speechless at how perfect she made our wedding. We will look back at our wedding day and always cherish it as one of the best days of our lives ..... because of her. When i say run and book her AS FAST AS YOU CAN... i mean it... do yourself a favor and get the full planning package.... you won't regret it... she's an expert worth every penny!!!

Sent on 06/09/2016