The Event Planners Miami Reviews

25 | Miami, FL

25 Reviews for The Event Planners Miami

Veronica · Married on 02/27/2017

Fancy food without the fancy price! A+

Alyssa · Married on 02/25/2017

Very happy to have Dish Catering on our team when we are executing events! They are true professionals and they allow me to focus on our client's overall needs. Love this team!

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2017

Dish Catering did my Corporate Event in Douglas Entrance. They were amazing! Service, Quality of Food, Décor everything was great. I didn't have to worry about stressing out about anything.
    Thank you!

Mailyn · Married on 12/08/2016

Mrs. De Quesada and I had previously worked together for a few years on other events as vendors. That working relationship gave me a chance to see how she interacted with her clients from beginning to end! So when it was my time to prepare an out of this world event, I knew that I wanted her to help plan my event!! She is great at what she does and she treats you like a family member! She is known for her professionalism by other vendors and is a joy to work with! She has a great staff... She has a way of providing those "special touches" to each and every event she plans. There absolutely no other person I rather have had done this event with me. Thank you Mrs. De Quesada, for all your hard work.

Natalie · Married on 11/12/2016

Jessica was amazing with absolutely everything! She had amazing ideas and was always willing to make the extra effort to make it exactly what we wanted. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to her! Not one thing to worry about and everything was stunning. I highly highly recommend her. :)

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lydia · Married on 01/02/2016

Jessica was fantastic!!! She was always making the process easy going for the bride and groom & very very professional. She was 5 hours earlier than time on the day of the event ready to go to make sure all items looked exactly as expected. Additionally, the best part is that during crunch time when you think you have run of time to add on anything, she makes it happen!!!! Definitely the best in Miami to run any event-I HIGHLY recommend the events planner of Miami!!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Amarilis · event on 06/05/2015

She was very helpful, nice, good business relation that were able to save my party. She made every thing look beautiful and delicate.

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 03/20/2015

Jessica is the best, she found everything I asked for and provide superior service. She was always available when I needed to speak to her. She listened to every detail I asked for.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jess truly does an amazing job with event planning. She is a hard worker and understands your vision even when you don't. Sounds crazy, but we must have mentioned a gazillion different things that we liked and she always knew the right answer. She is extremely forthcoming and will never give you unreasonable expectations. She works with the most amazing bakery that has the most delicious rum cake we have ever had in our lives. Our day was beautiful and everyone had an amazing time. The food catered by Chef Luis was a hit, especially the fufu de platano. We highly recommend The Event Planners Miami for any event.

Sent on 12/16/2014

The Event Planners Miami's reply:

You almost made me cry!!! xoxoxo
  • User4474543 · event on 09/13/2014

Jessica is excellent. Simply superb.

Sent on 10/15/2014

My wedding day went so smoothly thanks to Jessica! She was truly amazing and helped me more than I ever imagined!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Becky · Married on 03/15/2014

Jessica, with The Event Planners, was the best decision I ever made. She turned a very stressful and overwhelming process into a fun and easy going situation! She was so helpful from beginning to end! Anything I needed she was there doing her best to make sure I didnt stress. She saw my vision as a bride from day 1 and she truly made all my dreams come true! The day of my wedding she showed up and took control of everything! I just sat back and enjoyed my day. I can never thank her enough for all she did in making my dream wedding come true! I dont know how brides can ever get through the planning process without her! I HIGHLY recommend Jessica and I hope to use her again for all my events in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2013

Jessica was great during the stressful time of planning and she was also great the day of maling sure everything was on point.

She helped in the bridesmaid dress selection, DJ, flowers, cake, and venue. She and her team is amazing!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Todo fue excelente.... Mi wedding planner jessica de quesada, estuvo al tanto de cada detalle, Haciendome sentir relajada y confiada..Siempre estaba dispuesta a responder mi llamada y contestarme cualquier duda.. su asesoria fue tan personalizada, Que sientes que estas con tu mejor amiga... Un 5 Es poco para calificar el servicio.. yo le doy un 10.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Marina · Married on 11/03/2012

I used the event planner for my daughters wedding. Jessica was extremely professional and personal . The day prior to and of the event was made so much more relaxing since she was in charge is coordinating everything. It made planing for ye wedding less stressful and more fun! The day if the event was amazing!

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2012

Event planners of Miami made our dream wedding come to life. This day was absolutely beautiful and very special since we were the 3rd generation to get married on the 17th of Feb. Months before the wedding we would get together to talk about different ideas and colors for the wedding. They also were really good about keeping you in budget. The day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about one single detail because we knew and trusted in Jessica. When we walked into our venue everything was exactly what we wanted and more. Thank you for making our wedding the most special day of our lives. We would totally recommend them for any event you can think of!!!

Jennifer and Carlos Lanuza :)

Lissette · event on 10/10/2010

Working with Jessica was a whole lot of fun. Not only did she provide professional service, but a lot of guidance for a perfect event.

Sent on 12/18/2013

The Event Planners took care of everything to make my my wedding day a dream come true. I have used them for several other occasions including corporate events. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Marcella · Married on 03/21/2009

Ms.Quesada was a delight to work with. She is not only professional but a pleasure to work with.

lourdes · Married on 04/07/2007

Had a fabulous time at my wedding because Jessica took care of the details. No worries with her around.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Carmen · event on 03/09/2007

Jessica is a great event planner. She is extremely organized & detailed oriented. She will go out of her way to make your dream a reality. I strongly recommend her for all your event needs.

Kathia · Married on 03/04/2006

THE BEST WEDDING PLANNERS IN THE WORLD. THANK YOU JESSICA FOR MAKING MY DAY EXTRA SPECIAL, XOXO

Leslie · Married on 10/07/2004

After almost 10 years my wedding is still remembered by most of my family and friends as the best ever!

alvarina · event on 12/12/2009

Very professional and reliable, I definitely recommend this company.

Maggie · event on 11/30/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

II Highly recommend Event Planners Miami and Jessica De Quesada. Her years of dedication and experience in the industry, will guarantee that your next event is one that you will never forget. Let her help you with all the details & you will be marvelously happy with an amazing result!

Sent on 12/20/2013