The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc. Reviews

14 | Millwood, NY

14 Reviews for The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc.

• I

Ilana G · Married on 01/12/2019

Thank you Melisa!

We just wanted to thank you and your team for helping to create such a wonderful night for us and our guests. We were totally blown away by how helpful, resourceful, organized and kind you and your colleagues were.

We are still on cloud nine! Thanks again so much for all of your hard work leading up to the wedding and everything you did on the big day.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Jennifer Popper · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent Team

Melisa at Event of A Lifetime, Inc was vital in helping me plan my Castle Chic Summer wedding. She was helpful in organizing the vendors contracts and scheduling the timing of events for all the vendors the day of. Her team was wonderful in keeping the whole bridal party and vendors on schedule the day of the wedding. They helped me think of creative ideas to make my wedding unique and symbolic to me and my husband. I felt very assured and at ease having them there by my side (especially Maura who was unbelievable!) I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jamila · Married on 06/23/2018

As a millennial couple with a very specific vision, we found a perfect balance with Melisa between our over-the-top ideas and her decades of expertise. Melisa was encouraging, creative, positive, and honest. Her communication was consistent and thorough, and she helped us consider every aspect of what makes a party flow smoothly. Melisa worked with us for ten months leading up to the party and for day-of execution. Her wealth of contacts and important question-asking made for a spectacular anniversary party. Our family and friends were absolutely blown away by the event that we had and it would not have been possible without Melisa and Maura.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Amy Cherry · Married on 05/26/2018

Creative, organized & professional...simply the best!

Melisa Imberman’s creative ability guided our journey throughout the entire planning process. She took our initial idea and translated it into the look we desired. Melisa’s excellent relationships with the venue we wanted and her vast network of vetted professional vendors allowed us to receive the best people at the best prices thus saving us both time and money. What I think I like most about Melisa is a combination of her creativity and her organization skills keeping us both on time and on budget. Working with experienced creative people who are also professional and organized is rare in this industry where many people are just one or the other. If you have an upcoming event and need the best in the business don’t hesitate to hire Melisa and her company The Event of a Lifetime!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Adrian · Married on 10/29/2016

I highly recommend Melisa for wedding planning. She was very knowledgeable, resourceful and organized. On my daughter's wedding day she made sure everything went smoothly so we could enjoy the day without any stress or worry.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

I loved working with Event of a Lifetime! They were so warm, friendly, organized and had great ideas! I would work with them a million times over again!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • User6194032 · 2+ years ago

Melisa was so great to work with she made everything so simple for me. She reached out to vendors to get us good prices and worked with us on everything. She was so quick at responding whenever I had any questions and was really a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/10/2014

Melisa was instrumental in helping me navigate every step of the wedding planning process - from selecting a venue and connecting us with trusted vendors to keeping us on track throughout and managing every last detail. Best of all, she made my life easier and less stressful since I knew she had everything under control (during the year leading up to the wedding and on the day of). It couldn't have been a smoother, more positive experience thanks to her expert guidance!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Shelly · Married on 03/23/2011

Melisa was a pleasure to work with in every way. She took care of every detail to perfection. Everyone, including my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding without any stress. We received nothing but compliments about the affair. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/02/2013

albert · Married on 03/23/2011

everything was well planned and I could not have been more satisfied. I would surely use again when planning another celebration.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Cheryl · Married on 08/23/2008

Melisa was extremely responsive and definitely kept the planning process on track,
    suggesting vendors and making appointments, etc. She was able to get us
    discounts at vendors because she regularly works with them and recommends them,
    so I felt her services were partially covered.
    Melisa was invaluable on the wedding day, and she and her staff were so attentive,
    that each time I needed something and looked up, one of them was right on hand
    to fulfil my request. There was a last-minute problem with the seating of a couple
    who had responded late, and all I did was mention it to Melisa (this was actually
    during the time our guests were finding their tables, very last-minute!) and
    Melisa and crew took care of it. They made sure that all the planned events took
    place, and that all the vendors fulfilled their duties as well. I don't know how anyone
    who works outside the home can plan a big wedding without the help of
    a professional planner. I've already referred two friends who also used her services gladly.

Sent on 09/10/2008

Kristina · Married on 10/28/2006

I rated The Event Of A Lifetime with all 5 stars because that's the overall quality of service I received when planning my wedding. I was so happy with my services that now The Event of Lifetime is also planning my baby shower!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Having Melisa there to guide us through the overwhelming details of planning a wedding truly allowed us to focus on the pieces we enjoyed, and enabled a level of calm that would have been impossible without her experienced guidance.

Sent on 05/16/2014
  • User3761096 · event on 11/02/2013

The Event of a lifetime was amazing and made our daughers Bat mitzvah what it was! melisa and her team are responsive and professional!! We cant wait to use them again!

Sent on 12/29/2013