28 Reviews for The Event Bar

Consultations (1)
Letterpress (1)
Printing (1)
Shipping (1)

Working with Mira and her team was a great experience to plan my Los Angeles Wedding. I met my fiancé when I was living in San Francisco and even though that's not such a long distance from each other - going back and forth to plan a wedding was not something I was about to do. I have never planned a wedding and I had no clue where to even begin the planning process. Upon hiring Mira to be my wedding planner, she went everywhere, met with everyone, face timed me when needed, mailed me samples, we even had the RSVPS mailed to her office. It was truly an amazing experience and I knew right away I was in good hands. She understood my vision and even exceeded my expectations for my wedding day. If you are in search for the best wedding planner in Los Angeles, look no further. On our wedding day everything was perfect. I didn't have to worry about any of the little details like when is the bouquet toss or where is my garter, she even told me when to do my first dance. All the vendors arrived on time, everything ran smoothly as written on the wedding day timeline. Her team provided us with a had a gift attendant who collected all the gifts and made sure all guests signed the list and numbered each envelope to make sure none of our gifts were misplaced. They even served us food on the wedding night, (we didn't stand in line with our guests), took my shoes off when I wanted to change shoes in between my ceremony and reception, took me to the bathroom when needed, coordinated every step, every picture, every detail I ever imagined. Thanks for making my wedding day perfect!! I love you more than words can ever say!

Profile Picture Shani, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

I recently hired them for my wedding so that my wife can have a stress free wedding. At first I thought it was an expense I could save but I quickly learned I would rather not argue with my wife over every little detail and just let the wedding planners figure it out. Their team was so professional and I loved their attention to detail. They always had an out of the box idea that I don't even know where they even come up with three things. I felt like a guest at my own wedding and that is truly what I wanted to pay for, my piece of mind.

Profile Picture Ron, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

I hired The Event Bar to plan my wedding and it was the perfect solution for our busy schedule! They gave me choices for each vendor, we picked one and moved on the next category. They were truly lifesavers! Our wedding turned out stress free and our beach theme was carried out throughout everything in the wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

My husband and I don't have enough words to describe how thankful we are for meeting these two amazing girls. They were truly Lifesavers. They were professional, talented, detailed, and had some amazing connections which ended up saving us a lot of money. That's a win win in my book. I highly recommend using them. You definitely will not regret it. I know we don't and can't wait to use them again in the future for other occasions

Profile Picture User7466526, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Sharona was the best day of coordinator EVER. Other than my husband, hiring them to be my wedding planners for our November Wedding in The Majestic Downtown was one of the best decisions I ever made. We planned our entire wedding and all we needed was a day of coordinator.. We met her in her boutique store to go over all the wedding details a month prior to the wedding and she gave us a list of things we need to provide her with and even offering to transport all the items for the ceremony to the venue so I didn’t have to worry about that either. Sharona was extremely helpful and she went above and beyond all of her day of coordination duties to make sure our day was going as smooth as she could’ve. I was looking for a Jewish Day of Coordinator because I wanted someone that knew all the Jewish Wedding traditions and Sharona made sure all the traditions we wanted were on the day of coordination timeline that she made. A few of my friends have recently gotten married and I have never seen a more detailed timeline, her timeline was about 3-4 pages. The Day of Coordination Contract that she sent me was also very detailed so I should’ve known then what to expect. All of my guests had such a good time. All my vendors were also happy because she contacted them prior to the event to make sure they were going to deliver what was contracted. If you are looking for a Day of Coordinator in Los Angeles, look no further because Sharona and her team are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Carolin, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Event Bar were soooo great!! My husband and I (I can't believe I can call him that now:) started our road with Mira and Sharona by doing our wedding invitations with them- what a class... so delicate yet modern- people kept calling to say how wonderful they are!
Then we decided that being our own coordinator is just insane... we would never enjoy the wedding! We trusted Mira and Sharona with that too- and thank god we did!! They went above and beyond our expectations!!! They made sure the vendors were informed and ready to go whenever they were supposed to, took care of us all the way, paid attention to everything ahead of time so our wedding was really worry free!
Highly highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Very satisfied with the service they provided. I will definitely hire them again for my next party. I recommended it 100%.

Profile Picture Emma, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Amazing to work with! Mira and Sharona are always available when you reach out to them and highly efficient with their time.

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

This company is the best! I hired them as my day of coordinators for my July 2016 Los Angeles Wedding. I am very friendly but firm and I wanted to hire someone that I felt comfortable with. When I met Mira, I knew this was someone I could trust with my wedding day. Mira created a very detailed timeline and did everything I requested and more. She even changed my shoes for me and kept giving us water while we were on the dance floor. Because of hiring her for my wedding day, I was able to enjoy my special day and not worry about anything. Rest assured, they will make sure your event is seamless and flawless!

Profile Picture Dona, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

As a photographer who covered more than 300 weddings through out Los angeles, USA and Europe, by far, Mira and her team was one of the best wedding coordinator our team have ever work with. Their attention to details are amazing. They can work under pressure and solve the problems really quick. Adjust with what's happening and make Plan B, C, and D. Easy to work with. Very humble. Very passionate about what they do, which is important. They will go the extra mile just to get the things done properly. Seriously. Many wedding organizer got nervous when things doesn't go according to the plan, but Mira and her Event Bar team, are not like that. They are super calm and very professional. Looking forward working together with them again in the near future.

Profile Picture Melvin, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Mira was my saving grace during the wedding planning. At first I thought, "hey, wedding planning sounds fun, I don't know why everyone complains about it." Then I actually started to wedding plan and realized why everyone says it puts a lot of stress on your relationship.
Anyways, Mira really took control of me and my wedding planning. We went through each vendor and she even came on venue visits with me. If it wasn't for her, I don't know what I would have done.

Amazing work, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Catalog Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Mira was always available and promptly responded with quotes and options. I'm so pleased with my invitations!

Profile Picture User5166569, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Excellent service! Professional, courteous and very knowledgable. Highly recommended

Profile Picture User5164723, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The Event Bar team of Sharona and Mira made my wedding day a dream come true. They were professional, efficient and very detail oriented. Their passion for wedding planing helped make our wedding the beautiful and successful event that it was. I thank you Sharona and Mira from the bottom of my heart for making our special day one that I will remember with happiness always.

Profile Picture User5198863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Best service ever, you must hire them to be a part of your wedding!!! Being a bride is very overwhelming and planning your own wedding trying to make everyone around you happy without professional advice is even more draining. Mira was able to provide me with professional advice and service that made my special day truly memorable and everlasting. I would highly recommend her services, my invitations were also amazing!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

So I had just gotten engaged and had no idea where to begin... Mira and sharona are a dynamic duo!! They've helped me with everything from invitations (which were gorgeous and makes them in house) to table cloths!! It's a one stop shop for brides and that helped me out so much considering I was blind walking in trying to plan it alone!! Wrong idea because I was super stressed and the event bar out it all together so I didn't have to all I needed to do was focus on being calm and stress free the day of! They took care of everything and made my special day beautiful and stress free! They planned it all with my input let them take care of u and u won't regret it I just wish I can upload a photo so everyone can see the work that went into everything they did!! Thanks so much for making my special day magical!

Profile Picture Linda, 3/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding on Valentines Day isn't easy but Mira and Sharona made it seem like a piece of cake. We hired them in August and they quickly advised us that because Valentine's Day is such a popular day we need to start booking vendors ASAP. We didn't think Valentine's Day would be a popular day to get married on and I am so happy we met them when we did or else we wouldn't of known anything and we would've gotten stuck without any top service vendors. If a vendor we contacted was already booked we quickly found a new option and I wouldn't know how to find all these if it weren't for them. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding and having a full time job is not easy at all! Mira was able to make my wedding a night to remember while I was busy at work. I would definitely recommend Her as a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

When you start planning a wedding you think you know how to do it but you really don't, it's a lot of hard work and you need to hire a professional to help you. at first I felt like the price was really expensive and over my budget but once I understood how much needed to be done it was worth every penny. thank you so much for all your hard work girls I really appreciate it. Cindy and i appreciate all your hard work and will forever be grateful to you both.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Saving time, money, patience, and emotional is worth every penny to me. Sharona and Mira made my wedding a success without making me feel overwhelmed. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Athena, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

As a working woman with a demanding career, I had zero time to research vendors and plan my wedding. Thank goodness for The Event Bar!! Mira and Sharona handled literally everything, from invitations to flowers and chairs and every one of the million details that go into making a wedding successful. I could never have done it without them. They even thought of little sweet personalized touches that made my guests feel appreciated and gave the whole evening a warm and elegant atmosphere. The day of the event, I didn't have to worry about a single thing and everything went off flawlessly. I basically just showed up and was in complete awe of how gorgeous and perfect everything was. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

This is a group of very professional coordinators. Very detailed and organized! We have worked with a lot of wedding planners but this team knows how to work well with vendors like us. You won't get disappointed :)

- Jonah (888 Productions)

Profile Picture Jonah, 8/8/11, 2 Reviews