The Details Event Experience Company LLC Reviews

The Details Event Experience Company LLC 5
The Details Event Experience Company LLC 6
The Details Event Experience Company LLC 7

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Tiffany and her team were so great to work with. They were super kind and very easy to communicate with throughout the planning process, really making all the necessary steps seem simple. But the best evidence of their professionalism, attention to detail, and obvious concern for my husband and I, and our guests, was on the actual wedding day. We felt so completely cared for on that day, and every logistic was perfectly covered. It was truly a fantastic experience. We recommend their team so highly.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kody · Married on 05/19/2018

Tiffany was amazing! She was the perfect combination of helping us prepare for everything while still allowing for the wedding day to take place organically! Would 100% recommend. Her husband even came and helped out!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Tiffany and her team were amazing to work with. Everything came together exactly as we had discussed. I couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Cliff · Married on 10/01/2017

We had a beautiful event planned for a roof-top 40th Anniversary Vow renewal and at the last minute realized it would be sunny, 90 deg., and humid making for an unpleasant luncheon. Tiffany did an excellent job that morning helping rearrange everything to a banquet room, providing decorations and setting up the event. It all went very well and the curve ball change in location was quickly accommodated! Her quick thinking even provided us with surprise floral decorations we hadn't counted on. Thanks to The Details Event Experience!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    The Details Event Experience Company LLC 8
    The Details Event Experience Company LLC 9
    The Details Event Experience Company LLC 10
    The Details Event Experience Company LLC 11
    The Details Event Experience Company LLC 12
    The Details Event Experience Company LLC 13

The Details Event Experience Company LLC's reply:

Cliff, congratulations again on your vow renewal with Bia! It was our privilege to be a part of it!

Beatriz · Married on 09/30/2017

Tiffany really helped make this day much easier and enjoyable. It was our 40th Anniversary vow renewal and Instead of worrying about how the details of the day would get done, I left them to her and she did a wonderful job! Cliff and I relaxed and enjoyed every minute. She is very good at keeping track of what needs to happen before, during, and after the event. I loved that Tiffany is very organized and easy to get along with!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    The Details Event Experience Company LLC 14
    The Details Event Experience Company LLC 15
    The Details Event Experience Company LLC 16

The Details Event Experience Company LLC's reply:

Bia you did a beautiful job creating a vision for your day! It was my privilege to be a part of it!

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

I don't know if I can put my appreciation for Tiffany into words at this point, but I'll try. We are only two days out from our wedding, but I needed to write about the service provided to my fiancé and I by this fabulous wedding coordinator. From the very beginning, I nearly swooned at the organization skills and attention to detail shown by Tiffany- she planned everything immaculately, helped me keep my cool, and reassured me in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding.

Although I only hired Tiffany for "day of coordination" she was with me every step of the way. Gathering and providing information, coordinating vendors, and even scouting out linen rentals. I feel like I owe her so much more than what she asked- because sanity and peace on your wedding day really is priceless. I was so worried trying to coordinate my HUGE wedding party (24 brides/grooms people) but she made the entire thing seem effortless.

The day of, she was like a wedding-coordinating-ninja. I rarely saw her, but when I did, she was kicking ass. Tiffany will go above and beyond for you. She will keep you on track. And she will make sure your wedding day is perfect (and if it's not, she'll make sure you don't know about it). We are so grateful!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

The Details Event Experience Company LLC's reply:

O Brittany, you and Paul were amazing, you made my job easy. Thank you so much for your kind words and allowing me to be a part of your big day and family. CHEERS!!!

Natalie · Married on 10/30/2016

Tiffany allowed our wedding day to be a breeze. I remember thinking about how in the world all of the little details would finally come together and they did! Tiffany really covers all her bases and she really takes all the details and brings them together as a beautiful event. She offered unique and creative suggestions and really guided us through the home stretch with a certain comfort and energy that really helped us feel happy and confident. I know my mother and family was well at ease throughout the entire day and evening and we really commend Tiffany for that. I would absolutely recommend The Details for any and all wedding planning or coordinating, she's awesome at what she does!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Andrew · Married on 10/30/2016

My wife and I were so happy with our wedding day. Everything came together perfectly, The flip from ceremony to the cocktail hour, to the reception was smooth and seamless. We didn't have to worry about anything. Couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

Tiffany made even the smallest of details her high priority to make our day everything we hoped it would be. Our event wouldn't have been nearly as amazing without her organization and attention to detail!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Anna · Married on 05/29/2015

Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with! We faced many challenges when planning our wedding and she tackled each of them professionally and efficiently. We planned our wedding from a long distance (CT) and Tiffany was always willing and able to step in for any meetings would could not make as well as seek out the best vendors and prices. She had many connections in the area which made things so much easier for us! There were several months where I would send her a list and when we checked in, everything was done! She completed the set up for our reception as well as even assisted in design for the tables! She was absolutely a dream to work with and honestly cannot imagine doing it without her!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Thomas · Married on 05/29/2015

Tiffany was an excellent wedding planner! She was very thorough, meticulous, and most of all accommodating. She made sure our every need was taken care of, while being pregnant no less! Her willingness to be flexible with our very busy schedules and the fact we lived in Connecticut, she was able to help us out with anything we needed at a drop of a hat. I would recommend Tiffany to anyone not only getting married but wanting to plan an event as well! She is a wonderful person and we finished our experience with a new friend. 5 stars!

Tom & Anna

Sent on 05/06/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/31/2014

Tiffany is a consummate professional. She pays attention to all the details and goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. She made our day stress free. She has great ideas, great eye for style and design, and always kept our budget in mind. We would highly recommend Tiffany for anyone interested in having the perfect day.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2006

Tiffany's thoughtfullness, organization and attention to detail made my wedding day more special than I ever imagined! Let her take care of the details so you can enjoy every minute of your big day.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/07/2018

Tiffany of The Details Events did an awesome job assisting us in the months leading up to our wedding and especially on our wedding day! We felt really good being able to send her potential contracts for review and having scheduled check-in calls to make sure we were on top of things. She did a lot of work using software to help us figure out our layout and was flexible with our requests. Tiffany was always very timely with email responses which is super crucial with wedding planning. She sped up working on our timeline, when we were the ones who were delayed, and worked with our photographer to get it just right from all points of view.

In the week leading up to the day, we learned it was going to rain ALL day and mess up our plans for an outdoor ceremony. Tiffany worked super quickly and communicated with our other vendors to create a workable rain plan that required almost no additional effort from us except expressing our preferences. On the day, the flip went super smoothly and the room used for ceremony and reception looked amazing despite the super quick turnaround time. I felt so good knowing that things were taken care of on the day! Tiffany was also very helpful and flexible with our timeline - she was able to check in on our desires in the moment (we skipped the donut cutting last minute) which was super helpful since time was going by so quickly. Tiffany was also very calm throughout the whole process from beginning to end, and genuinely cared about our wedding going well. Thank you, Tiffany!

Sent on 04/14/2018

The Details Event Experience Company LLC's reply:

Awww Caity and Kevin! You did such a great job preparing for your big day and it was so fun to implement your fun ideas. You and your families were a pleasure to work with, I'm only sorry I couldn't control that darn rain storm! Cheers to many years! - Tiffany

Geoff · Married on 09/04/2016

Tiffany was very responsive and genuinely wanted our special event to be very special, which it was. She wass helpful in making recommendations and suggestions, and was happy to answer questions and talk through things with us. My only suggestion is that if you have potentially difficult vendors (our caterer, for instance), Tiffany might have some trouble getting them on board. But I suppose that may be a lot to ask of anyone...working with our unfortunate caterer.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kevin · Married on 04/07/2018

4.2

From the very beginning, Tiffany made us feel comfortable and like we were being heard. Her calm and collected demeanor was extremely valuable in the week leading up to our wedding and especially on the wedding day. We didn't really jibe with the online software that Tiffany used (she's since changed platforms), but her responsiveness to email helped us figure out how to use it.

A dreary forecast almost drowned our spirits for our outdoor wedding, but Tiffany leapt into action and made an indoor plan, which included flipping the room during cocktail hour. She communicated the change of plans to our vendors and it went SO smoothly on the big day. It was a huge weight off our shoulders to know that we could trust Tiffany to take care of all things we just didn't have the time or expertise to think of. Thank you, Tiffany!

Sent on 04/15/2018