The Desert Lily B&B Reviews

The Desert Lily B&B 6
The Desert Lily B&B 7
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 09/15/2018

Magical venue with passionate owners - highly recommend!

Cannot say enough positive things about The Desert Lily. Truly a magical place to get married. Carrie has put her heart and soul into making the venue feel unique and welcoming. The view behind the altar and beyond is amazing, especially at sunset. The venue itself is spacious - plenty of space for our 125 person wedding. Tables/chairs are included with venue rental, so it saves on some of the outside rentals that need to be brought in.

Our guests raved about the space and we feel so lucky to have found it!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Cheryl · Married on 06/06/2017

I hosted a retreat at the Desert Lily and it was just perfect. The location is spectacular, the grounds, the rooms, the overall ambiance was relaxing and refreshing, a great get away, a perfect place for any kind of event. Carrie is a wonderful host; she is organized, communicative and responsible. She makes you feel very welcome, and the Desert Lily has everything you need. . It's wonderful and magical place.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 06/19/2015

My husband and I are from Des Moines, IA, and agreed that we wanted some sort of destination wedding. We were searching for something unique, low-key, laid back, yet breathtakingly beautiful. Planning a destination wedding can be somewhat scary, especially if you aren't familiar with the area. Carrie was amazing to work with, knowledgeable of local vendors, and just full of helpful information for us and our guests. She recommended top notch places to dine, awesome recreational options, places to shop, the list goes on. When we arrived to the Desert Lily, it was pretty dark. We found our cabins and went to sleep, the next morning when the sun rose, all our guests were raving about how beautiful the property is. The landscaping incorporated into the natural dry desert terrain is really beautiful at the Lily. Mountains and beautiful Joshua Trees, what more do you need? I cannot say enough about this place, it is uniquely beautiful. It fit my wedding vision to a T. I feel so blessed that I was able to have my special day here, with memories that I'll have forever. (Not to mention gorgeous wedding photos).

Sent on 08/31/2017
    The Desert Lily B&B 13
    The Desert Lily B&B 14
    The Desert Lily B&B 15

The Desert Lily B&B's reply:

Thank you, Kayleigh! It was my pleasure and privilege to help create and share your wedding day. Wishing you both all the best! Love Love!!!!

Andrea · Married on 06/19/2015

My daughter wanted a wedding in Joshua tree. And this little B&B is the perfect place for a wedding. Carrie is the ultimate hostess. She help my daughter plan everything. And the area is breathtaking. I would absolutely recommend it. The photos were beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2017