The Crossing At Hollar Mill Reviews

15 | Hickory, NC

15 Reviews for The Crossing At Hollar Mill

• Laura

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

We absolutely LOVED everything about this venue. From beginning to end, the staff was professional, the food was delicious, and the space was beautiful!! They went above and beyond to make our reception everything we wanted and we could not have asked for more!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Miracle · Married on 03/18/2017

I LOVED this venue! They were absolutely fabulous! The food was amazing, the staff were so nice! I received to many compliments on how beautiful and perfect this place was! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone getting married, it has anything and everything you need!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Mary-Elizabeth · Married on 02/18/2017

I couldn't imagine having my wedding reception anywhere but The Crossing! From the looks of the venue to the food, every little thing was perfect. Mariah is so helpful and really made sure to help us through both our rehearsal dinner and reception!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Galen · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I stopped here while looking for a LGBT friendly place to have our wedding, the moment we walked in and saw all the natural lighting we fell in love and we knew this was the place for us. Mariah was the friendliest and most cheerful person to work with throughout the entire planning process. I know I had to have sent her over 100 emails and she never missed a beat with replying to me. I don't think the experience would've been as great as it was without Mariah and the amazing staff that The Crossing employs. I would definitely renew my vows here and have any other kind of party here. We had our wedding on a Friday and the amount of money we saved was great. I love this place and it will always hold a special place in my heart.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kacy · Married on 10/14/2016

I can't suggest this venue enough. We had no ties to Hickory, but when we saw this venue, we knew we would be getting married here. My husband and I live in Charlotte, but we couldn't find an industrial-style venue that was less than $5000 for a weeknight. This venue was everything we could have dreamed of, and the staff were incredibly accommodating. Mariah helped us all the way through, from us booking a year in advance, to helping us find the right beer options from the brewery downstairs. I had a large number of hanging decorations, and they let us set up a lot of our wedding during our rehearsal (since there weren't any events in the space that evening). We had our cocktail hour outside on the patio, and they helped us set up a hot cider and cocoa bar for that time. I am so happy that we chose this venue. Honestly, the price/value alone would be enough to justify booking this space; staying under budget was the icing on our wedding cake! Book them! Do it!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Suzanne · Married on 09/17/2016

We chose The Crossing for our wedding venue and it was a great choice! From start to finish they did a great job and answered even all my small and detailed questions. Mariah made great recommendations for when we were lost and/or tired of making them. It's a beautiful venue and the food and service were great!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Haven't had the Wedding yet. But the process of planning the event, and menu was smooth. The account person Mariah, was such a professional and ready to help in any way. The facility it self is just breath taking. Tables and linens are provided . Set up, Servers and clean up included. Can't wait till next June!

Sent on 05/04/2015

We held our wedding reception at The Crossing this June and could not have been more happy and thrilled with our experience. We wish we could go back and do it again! The staff are great and flexible- Mariah was so helpful through out the planning process, and diligent about returning my many phone calls! The space is BEAUTIFUL- from the huge windows, to the hardwood floors, to the the brick walls, to the vaulted ceilings, to the bar top, to the bathrooms, even. So many of our guests were in awe of how gorgeous the venue was. Highland Avenue caters and the food is delicious. I can't think of any criticisms!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2016

We had the best day celebrating our wedding at The Crossing at Hollar Mill. Mariah was amazing to work with and always very quick to respond. Everything turned out exactly like we imagined. Our only downfall was underestimating the amount of alcohol for the reception, but that was taken care of properly!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/09/2016

We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience! We looked for a venue for quite some time, and I am so glad we chose The Crossing! Our ceremony and reception were amazing and organized perfectly by the staff. The food was delicious and the collaboration with Mariah couldn't have been a smoother process! Mariah helped us make the perfect wedding within our budget and she was always a text away if we had any questions. I highly recommend the venue for both ceremony and reception!

Sent on 07/14/2016

We had our wedding at the Crossing at Hollar Mill on the 1st of August. Words cannot express how amazing the venue and support staff are at The Crossing. I got married in Hickory, however was living out of state at the time and had to communicate and organize the reception at the Crossing from afar. I worked with Mariah throughout the entire process and via emails and phone calls she was able to put together an extraordinary reception! The venue space itself is large and can accommodate a large number of guests comfortably. We enjoyed the layout of the venue, the lighting, and the food served for the reception was fantastic. We received so many amazing comments about the reception! Mariah was so helpful in accommodating our mix of guests from local and international destinations. This is a fantastic reception venue (or other event venue). I also used the back room to get ready with my bridesmaids, and we had a wonderful and relaxing time getting ready. The entire staff was so accommodating and ready to help with any needs. The flexibility of the space and opportunity we had to customize the space, food, and drinks to our liking was incredibly important to us. I highly recommend this space! We can't thank The Crossing enough for a wonderful reception!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jordan · Married on 06/18/2016

We booked this venue approximately 14 months in advance and I believe we got the last available Saturday in the month of June. My advice would be, book well in advance because this place seems to be in HIGH DEMAND! Our overall experience with The Crossing could not have gone better! The service, food, atmosphere, everything was picture perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Mylyia · Married on 05/14/2016

I hosted my ceremony and reception at this venue and it was well worth the money! They took care of everything for us and were flexible with our (college/grad student) budget! They were so kind and so professional, but also very down to earth. The venue itself is gorgeous, you hardly have to do anything to it decor wise, and The Crossing also has gorgeous spots for your wedding photos! The food was delicious, my guests could not stop raving about it! I highly recommend this venue for your wedding, both ceremony and reception!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Kadie · Married on 10/26/2013

This venue was perfect for my rustic wedding! They did a great job adjusting to my needs and made everything perfect for my day. Sometimes they are a little slow to respond but the quality of service they provide makes up for that!

Sent on 01/04/2014