The Cooper Estate Reviews

The Cooper Estate 7
  • Omar

Omar Persad · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Regina is Amazing!!!!

Pure professionalism and just a great experience. Everything you will need in one place! Mrs. Regina the owner is absolutely one of a kind and she has thus far made everything seamless, stress free, and easy as possible. All the major necessities for a wedding are in one package and has made our lives and planning easy, simple, and enjoyable. The grounds at Cooper Estate are breathtaking.

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin maffeo · Married on 08/23/2019

Responsive

When searching for a venue Cooper Estate sent all of their information over right away!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Marquita · Married on 06/22/2019

Michelle & Marquita’s Wedding Day

Everything was beautiful from start to finish. Idalia, Regina and the rest of the crew did really well to help ensure our day flowed very nicely :)

Sent on 07/02/2019
    The Cooper Estate 8
    The Cooper Estate 9
    The Cooper Estate 10
    The Cooper Estate 11

Sara Evans · Married on 12/14/2018

Fantastic Experience

Great venue. One of the most important things to me was accommodations for rain/bad weather. This venue provides that; they can do your ceremony indoors. Although it's not ideal, the inside is absolutely beautiful and would provide for a beautiful ceremony.
    The place appealed to me because it wasn't a ballroom. Nothing is worse than going to a wedding and sitting and eating nasty food in a freezing cold, bright ballroom. Cooper Estate is intimate with a rustic feel.
    Another great part was that everything was included: the day of coordinator, food, DJ, bartender, etc. You only need your photographer, florist, and cake. You can have outside vendors, but the in-house ones are great... it's not worth the extra hassle.
    I was pleasantly surprised by the food. We did a tasting a few months prior to the wedding and it was just "OK". But the day of the wedding, it tasted much, much better!
    There are lots of cool places to take photos all around the estate.
    Overall, I think this venue was great especially for the price. In fact, it's a steal right now! I imagine the venue will become more expensive with time, so BOOK!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Laura · Married on 06/15/2018

My wedding was better than I could have dreamed! This place is beautiful to begin with and then the way everything came together was perfect. ALL of my guests are raving about every aspect of it! The dinner was delicious, the guests commented that it is rare for "mass produced food to come out hot and then be delicious". The DJ that was recommended by the Cooper Estate did a great job meeting our requests and filling in songs that matched our style, everyone commented on what a great playlist. There was a day of coordinator that helped make everything run smoothly. She made sure we were brought drinks and snacks during cocktail hour even though we were taking pictures. She started the event on time and kept things moving so smoothly, I didn't have to think about a thing. Regina went above and beyond to make this the dream wedding. It is beautiful outside, the greenery came out great in pictures and the barn inside is phenomenal! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Allie · Married on 06/09/2018

Words cannot express how magical our wedding was at the Cooper Estate on June 9, 2018. Idalia was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, she answered all questions almost instantly. Donna, the day of coordinator, made sure every single detail of the day was absolutely perfect, she made the day completely worry free. Regina was sweet and ensured everything was executed exactly as planned. If I didn't know any better I would have thought the controlled the weather, too! Every inch of the venue makes for the most romantic and unique wedding every bride dreams of. The ceremony space is beautifully set in the limestone Grotto complete with lucious greenery, orchids, and waterfalls. The stairs were a bit of a concern for some guests, but everyone managed to walk up and down without any issues. The cocktail hour is set beneath large beautiful trees with romantic lighting, and the indoor ceremony space makes you feel like royalty. The food was absolutely delicious and the service spectacular. Our guests raved about every aspect of the wedding. I would 100% recommend the Cooper Estate to anyone looking to get married in South Florida!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    The Cooper Estate 12
    The Cooper Estate 13
    The Cooper Estate 14
    The Cooper Estate 15

Lisette · Married on 04/14/2018

Everything about this venue and staff was so perfect that It's hard to put into words the incredibly special experience we had at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. From the most amazing multi-course food tasting prior to the event, which felt like you were in a 5 star restaurant, to the attention to every detail in service and decor. The wedding ceremony in the beautiful grotto was very serene and made for some spectacular pictures. The Cooper Estate is an absolutely perfect, beautiful and unique place if you are planning your dream wedding or special event. Thank you Gina and staff for making this such a special and unforgettable evening.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Diane · Married on 04/06/2018

Beautiful venue. My son and daughter in law had their wedding at the Cooper Estate on April 6th. The staff did a fabulous job and place and food were outstanding. The wedding couple were very much into renaissance era and this venue brought all of that and more. If you are looking for a venue that is enchanting and romantic, I would highly recommend the Cooper Estate. With all of the lush greenery for the outdoor ceremony and all the dark woods and rustic chandeliers, it will certainly exceed your expectations.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    The Cooper Estate 21
    The Cooper Estate 22
    The Cooper Estate 23

Janelle · Married on 04/05/2018

I've had my eye on this wedding venue for YEARS! I always used to joke with my friends and family that for me it would always be The Cooper Estate or bust. Getting married here was an absolute dream come true! Regina and Idalia were so helpful with whatever questions I had and in accommodating last minute changes on my end. The day of coordinator, Donna, is an angel descended from above. She made sure that everything ran smoothly that day and gave me such incredible peace of mind. My husband and I also did our catering through The Cooper Estate and we got many compliments on the how good everything was. My mother was especially impressed with the service because food came out for the guests all at once - nobody had to wait for other people to be served before getting their food. The wedding party and I were treated very well and during cocktail hour we had plenty of hor d’oeuvres and drinks. A cake is included when you do your catering through the estate and is was DELICIOUS! One of my friends said it was, quote, "very decadent". A DJ is also included and he was great and kept everybody dancing! I've had lots of people saying it was one of, if not the, best weddings that they had ever attended. If you want people to say that you had the best wedding ever, look no further than The Cooper Estate.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

The Cooper Estate is the absolute, most gorgeous venue in the Miami area hands down! From the enchanting grotto to the romantic barn, there’s very little you have to do to this venue to make it beautiful and memorable. Working with Regina and Idalia in the planning phases was an absolute pleasure. I live in California and planned my entire wedding 100% long distance without a planner; but for my every question, they were quick to respond and made the planning phases as smooth as possible. There was never a time I thought I had to worry about anything. The venue add ons, such as the draping or the moss aisle runner are readily available from the Cooper Estate which made things so easy. Our day of coordinator Donna was absolutely on point. She knows exactly what she is doing and is exactly the type of person you want running the show on your wedding day. She catered to our every need and made sure we felt like royalty on the big day. Looking back on everything, I wouldn’t change a thing! The planning, the catering, the DJ, the venue were just perfect. We still get rave reviews on how amazing our big day was and we owe it all to the cooper estate.

Sent on 04/06/2018
    The Cooper Estate 24
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 02/18/2018

Words literally cannot express how incredibly happy my husband and I and our families were with this wedding venue. We planned a wedding from our home across the country and Idalia and Regina made the entire process seamless and I didn't have to worry about not being there at all! I wanted to have a wedding in Florida, but did not want your typical "Florida Beach Wedding". The moment I arrived at Cooper Estate and saw the grotto on our tour I got tears in my eyes, I knew this was the perfect wedding venue, and that it was! I worked with Idalia after we signed the contract, sending her multiple emails a week and I never felt nervous about not being there because her and Regina made me so confident they had everything covered and she was so very responsive. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this venue, our guests could not stop telling us how we had a truly fairytale wedding and the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. When it came time for the wedding I worked closely with Donna Ingram the last month as our day of planner, if I wasn't already obsessed with this venue she definitely did the finishing touches. Donna worked with my vendors, put together a perfect day of timeline, and set up the venue to match the exact picture I had in my mind. She made sure I had every single thing I needed from finding missing family members, locating my moms lost speech cards, providing us with appetizers and champagne as needed, and even helping me figure out how to perfectly incorporate both my father and step father in my special day. She was the best person I could imagine to make this day incredible! She also operated as a courier service for us the day of the wedding when we realized we had no one to deliver our cupcakes to the venue, relieving a ton of stress from me and my family! Lastly, the food and DJ were incredible. The DJ really got the party started and played a great mix of oldies and fun current songs to keep people on the dance floor the entire night.

Sent on 03/09/2018
    The Cooper Estate 32
  • Deanne

Deanne · Married on 11/18/2017

The Wedding of My Dreams

We had our wedding at The Cooper Estate and I could not have asked for anything more beautiful. It was perfect. The venue is like nothing you will find in Miami. Our guest could not believe how beautiful it was and keep commenting on how delicious the food was, we had the Rodizio. Idalia was very helpful during the whole planning process and answered all my question. Donna, the Day of Coordinator, was a amazing to work with. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes just the way you want it. Our wedding was everything I pictured it to be and more thanks to this beautiful venue and Regina and her staff.

Sent on 12/02/2018

J'nelle · Married on 04/20/2017

I am so grateful for Regina & her staff at The Cooper Estate for helping me plan the wedding of my dreams!!!! From the beginning stages of planning my wedding, which was a destination wedding for me - til the very end, it was pure joy to work with them. Communication with Idalia & Regina was always great and they always answered all of my questions! The location is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! If you want a memorable wedding and if you want to work with amazing women who are attentive and caring, pick The Cooper Estate!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Much love!!! - Mrs. J'nelle Lawrence

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 03/24/2017

Hands down, the best venue ever! When my husband and I got engaged last year, we knew exactly where we wanted to get married. We did not even look anywhere else and we are so glad that we didn't! The Cooper Estate is absolutely magical and our wedding was a fairytale. Our friends and family were blown away and had nothing but wonderful things to say about our wedding. Several people have complimented that it was the best wedding that they have been to. I credit these compliments to the Cooper Estate. This place is stunning, romantic and everyone had a blast. Regina, Donna and Idalia were the best! They were so sweet and always available to answer my questions. Regina made sure that our wedding day was perfect and we are beyond thankful for everything she did for us. Donna was our wedding day coordinator and I swear we would have been the lost without her. There are no words to describe how perfect our wedding was. The Cooper Estate will always hold a special place in my heart.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Jessy · Married on 01/27/2017

Words can't describe this magical and unique place. My husband and I booked The Cooper Estate 1 year and 3 months prior to our wedding date, through google search. The moment we walked in, we knew it was IT. Besides its beautiful surroundings, the service is truly special. Idalia spent over a year communicating with me back and forth. Always answered my questions and tried to please all of my requests. Regina was there to finilaze our decorations and dinner (my husband loved her personality). Donna - wow!!!! We can't thank her enough. All my husband and I had to do on our wedding day was smile, dance and love each other - Donna did the rest! She kept us and our families hydrated, fed, and worry free. My mother, mother in law, and MOH were amazed at how attentive she was. Two weeks laters we still talk and hear some of our guest talking about how magical and romantic The Cooper Estate is. If we had an opportunity to do it all over, we would choose them again!

Sent on 02/11/2017

kristin · Married on 01/21/2017

We just had our wedding 2 days ago! The venue is a hidden gem. From the minute you drive in you feel as if you have been transported outside of South Florida. The venue is an amazing setting for the wedding of you dreams. You defiantly receive what you pay for. The quality is SUPERB! The grounds, cottage and barn speak for itself. Regina and Idalia did a fabulous job coordinating my vision for that day. We started off our afternoon getting dressed in the cottage, what a beautiful touch. Donna, our coordinator went above and beyond to ensure my vision came to life. She was all over the details and kept the flow going. She made sure that we had drinks and appetizers during cocktail hour. Also that we were able to have moments alone to soak everything in throughout the evening. The food was amazing, we choose the steakhouse style menu. Once you book, the venue offers a wedding-style tasting. All the couples go and see the venue as if it would be set up during the wedding. It was amazing because you have opportunity to visualize your own day. We got compliments that the food was not your typical wedding food, tasted like it came from a fancy restaurant. I used Ron Wood photography which I found from the vendors list. 5 star service!!! They did DJ and photography. They incorporated all of my requests. Played the best music! Keep the crowd on the dance floor, professional and the ladies that were shooting the day were amazing! If you want an experience of a life time, you must have your wedding here. Received so many compliments that this was the best wedding they have ever attended! Thank you Regina for creating such a magical place.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Lilibet · Married on 01/21/2017

We had such an amazing time at the Cooper Estates! It was truly a beautiful wedding, all of our guests were impressed with the venue! The communication with Idalia and Regina was great, and they worked with us for last minute accommodations. I do wish we had the cottage open for longer but honestly you don't really need it and skip having pictures of the real mess of hair and make up, lol.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 01/07/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at The Cooper Estate on January 7 and it was the best day of our lives! I absolutely fell in love with the venue just looking at the website and when I went to see it, sealed the deal. I loved how the ceremony was outside and the reception inside. When we went for the tasting they made decorated as if we were attending a wedding to get a better feel for the venue and what it would be like on our wedding day, we asked all the questions we needed answers for. Idalia, Regina, and Donna are great at their jobs!!! We did not have a rehearsal but brought all of our stuff for the wedding the Wednesday before the wedding and got to take one more look at the place before the big day! It did rain on our wedding day but the staff quickly dried everything for the ceremony to begin! Dinner was a Brazilian BQQ with skewers of meat and chicken passed around. Everyone absolutely loved the food and we asked for to go boxes for us which was delicious the next day! We had a firepit outside with S'mores after dinner. We used mostly all of the vendors from the cooper estate list and they were all fantastic. We could not have imagined our wedding being any better, all of our guests had the most incredible time and have nothing but good things to say about the evening!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Meghan · Married on 01/06/2017

Hands down the best venue of all time. My guests had nothing but great things to say about The Cooper Estate. Regina and her team of coordinators fulfilled my wedding dream down to the smallest of details. The grounds are exceptionally stunning and the perfect spot for a romantic and fun wedding. Wish I could live my day over and over again at this beautiful estate.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Lorna · Married on 12/30/2016

The Cooper Estate is truly a magnificent venue. It is so beautiful, serene and special. The feeling one gets when you enter the property is magical. The garden setting is lush and naturally beautiful. The refurbished barn is elegant and tastefully decorated. The grounds are kept in pristine condition. It is truly one of Miami’s wedding gems. Regina, Idalia and Donna guaranteed us that everything would be perfect on our day and they were true to their word. The food was delicious, plating was stellar, the staff was on point, the venue was perfectly decorated and honestly you can’t ask for a more gorgeous place to share your love for your better half with your friends, family and loved ones. We’re so happy we got married at the Cooper Estate. Our wedding day was simply magical. We are beyond thrilled with the Cooper Estate!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Maggie · Married on 12/10/2016

I was very pleased with their professionalism, service and food. . . The Staff was a pleasure to work with from my first meeting all the way through my Wedding Day. I highly recommend this lovely venue. A hidden gem!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • I

Irma · Married on 11/26/2016

Amazing staff . Regina and Idalia were always easy to communicate with. Wedding venue is one of a kind, feels like you are not in Miami. Does not need decoration as it beautiful on its own. We are very happy with the choice and outcome of our wedding. Couldn't of done it without the team. Guest raved about food, service, and venue.

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • I

IRMA · Married on 11/26/2016

THIS PLACE IS A MUST FOR WEDDING!!! ITS JUST DIFFERENT FROM THE REST.....
    OUR GUEST CANNOT STOP TALKING ABOUT THE VENUE AND THE SERVICE THEY RECEIVED DURING OUR WEDDING. EVERYONE RAVED ABOUT THE FOOD.REGINA THE OWNER WAS A SWEETHEART FROM THE MOMENT WE MET UNTIL THE VERY NIGHT OF OUR WEDDING. . IDALIA , REGINA'S ASSISTANT, IS MY GEM. I LOVE HER AND I WISH I COULD TAKE HER HOME WITH ME. THE COMMUNICATION ALWAYS WENT WITHOUT A HIT. VERY HAPPY WE CHOSE THIS VENUE FOR OUR SPECIAL DAY. MR AND MRS BALDWIN 11/26/2016

Sent on 12/06/2016

Paola · Married on 10/15/2016

It's difficult to describe how thankful we are for Regina and the staff at the Cooper Estate. Each and every single person was a tremendous blessing to not only our wedding day but every day leading up to this day. It was beyond our dream wedding because of this staff. To begin with, every time we called a staff member we would always get a response immediately. Not only that but the vendors they recommend also work with the same passion and professionalism that the cooper estate does. Our package included a day of coordinator, Donna, who is AMAZING! We literally have guests from our wedding asking for her number to thank her because she was that good! Trust me when I say she is worth every single penny and more! Last but not least, Regina, the owner. She was truly a blessing from God. A lot of people told us the day of our wedding will be crazy and overwhelming... not when you book with Regina. We missed little details the wedding day and Regina not only noticed but fixed it without a complaint, attitude, or bother! Her love for what she does truly shows. Booking with the Cooper Estate was the best and we have and will recommend it to anyone looking for a venue!

Sent on 11/23/2016