The Christy Banquet Centers Reviews

132 | Saint Louis, MO

132 Reviews for The Christy Banquet Centers

Brittney · Married on 11/02/2019

11/1/19 Wedding Reception

Our wedding reception was beautiful. The staff was awesome. The options they had were so helpful. They also updated the building which really added to the look of things. I would recommend 10/10 times.

Jan Petzoldt · Married on 10/20/2019

Mother of the Bride

Karen Wilson and Kimberly did an awesome job at my daughters recent wedding!!! From the planning to the execution it was a total pleasure working with them. The day if the wedding they handled all the details and helped the day go run smoothly. I had many comments about how good the food was and how beautiful everything was! 5 stars!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Katie · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect wedding

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and the Christy was a huge part of that. The food was delicious! Our guests are still talking about it!

They also helped turn on all of our candles and put out our donuts and many other things. It’s difficult to find a very nice AND affordable wedding venue but we did. The Christy is both of those things! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Kathryn Heifner · Married on 09/21/2019

Everything I hoped for!

This was the perfect option for our wedding reception! Kim was so wonderful to work with (as were the rest of the staff!) our guests had only wonderful things to say about the food, the service and the venue!
    Thank you!!

• Maranda

Maranda · Married on 09/20/2019

09.20.2019

They responded well to my emails and were extremely reasonable in price.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Leslie Schlueter - Ultimate Defense Firing Range · Married on 09/02/2019

Great company to work with

We have rented The Christy Banquet Hall several times, not only for work events but fund raisers as well. They always go above and beyond to make sure our event runs smoothly and everyone is completely satisfied. From the cleanliness to decorations, staff, and pricing...we couldn't be happier. We would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Reception!!

Ron and The Christy staff were incredible to work with! They made sure our reception went smooth and all details were in place before the event. If anything went wrong, I had no idea whatsoever! They made sure my husband and I were fed and that we were enjoying our evening. We got the opportunity for the first time on our wedding day to really just sit back, relax, and enjoy everything! Ron was always quick to respond to my emails and answer my questions as best as he could. I would definitely recommend them to any other bride in the STL area looking for a great and reasonably priced reception venue. Thank you so much for everything you guys did!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Reception!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Kristin Wells · Married on 07/06/2019

Christy Catering

The Christy was so easy to work with and had such good food! They did an awesome job following my instructions at the venue! Kim was so sweet and made me sure my wedding reception would be all taken care of from set up to tear down.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Reception!

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience at the Christy in O’Fallon! Ron P. and his entire team were nothing short of perfection, and we knew right away that we had made the right choice for our reception venue. Our guests really enjoyed the food, service, and staff at our reception! We were always able to get ahold of Ron or another staff member right away when we needed to communicate, and we are so grateful for all that they have done to help us make our special day possible. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all so much!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding

The staff at The Christy are amazing! Very easy to work with, accommodating, professional and the venue is exquisite. The ambiance, the food, the drinks, the staff are just unmeasurable. I worked closely with Kim and Kelly and was very pleased with their services!

The Christy Banquet Centers's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! You were a joy to work it. It was our pleasure to be part of your special day.

Vickie Christopher · Married on 04/03/2019

Amazing Banquet Center

The Christy is a wonderful venue for banquets and weddings. We have hosted a banquet there for the past seven years. They have beautiful banquet rooms and their banquet food is delicious. The management and staff are very accommodating and helpful. We return every year because we love it!

Vickie Christopher · Married on 04/03/2019

Amazing Banquet Center

• kristena

kristena · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing Vendor

If you're looking for a reception venue, look no further.... Book this place NOW! The Christy staff, especially Ron, are absolutely AMAZING! I had my wedding here last month and it was better than I had hoped. Ron help make every single detail perfect. I emailed Ron countless times and he was so quick to respond, he answered all of my questions and went above and beyond. My guests were in awe of the food and the atmosphere. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with The Christy. Thank you so much for making our day everything we hoped for and more!! If I could give you 100 stars I would!!

• Monica · Married on 01/25/2019

So easy to work with!

The Christy was fantastic to work with! Kim was great with answering questions and making sure everything was how we wanted it. The food was the best we’ve ever had- people are still talking about how good it was! We would highly recommend The Christy for any event!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Alice

Alice Bailey · Married on 01/11/2019

The Perfect Event

We hired The Christy to cater our granddaughter’s wedding November 1, 2019. We could not be more pleased. Many guests told us it was the best food they ever had at a wedding reception. We had several appetizers also. We invited over half dozen vegan guests. The Christy provided special meals for them They set up the tables. The crew was excellent. Dressed nice and very polite. The wedding couple selected beef, chicken, green beans and two pastas. The Ron and Shirley's Salad! I could have eaten a platter of this. The wedding and reception, held at The Neo on Locust was 100% PERFECT. We had cup cakes, but we asked Christy to provide a white wedding sheet cake for those that crave that. It also was excellent. We have two more granddaughters and will use The Christy again! Thank you so much. Ten stars! PS Christy invited us to taste the food at their banquet center, which we did.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Sarah Skinner · Married on 11/17/2018

The Christy is an excellent choice!

The Christy was absolutely perfect for our reception! Working with Ron and the crew there was such an enjoyable experience! Every question we had was answered right away. They did whatever was needed to make our day perfect. The food was excellent and the space was perfect for our big reception! I was 100% recommend The Christy when looking for a reception venue!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Lauren Gebhardt · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing reception!

The whole process was so simple. The staff were extremely accommodating and pleasant to work with. We had so many complements on how pretty the room was, how good the food was, the variety of the bar, and how fun the reception was! We're so happy we trusted The Christy with our special day!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Diane · Married on 09/28/2018

The Christy in OFallon was a perfect place for my Son and Daughters Wedding. Location was perfect. Ron was
    very accommodating for all our special requests. The staff was helpful and the food was amazing! Definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Juan · Married on 08/31/2018

They were easy to work with, especially Kim. Food was good! Service was good! Venue was very nice! I would recommend them highly

Sent on 09/13/2018

The Christy Banquet Centers's reply:

Thanks so much Juan. It was a pleasure helping with your anniversary party!

Tracy · Married on 08/01/2018

We have used The Christy for our banquets for several years. The people there are wonderful: easy to work with, thoughtful, and professional.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Tracy · Married on 08/01/2018

Sent on 08/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2018

We used the Christy in o’fallon For our wedding for catering. We got married on July 15th at quail ridge. Outstanding service, food, professionalism. We could not have asked for a better caterer.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Sara · event on: 07/14/2018

We love The Christy!! The staff is always awesome [we have done several events here] and the place is classic and clean. The pricing is excellent and the food is delicious! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Ryan Blackwell · Married on 06/24/2018

A phenomenol experience

Let me just say, my wife and I got married on 6/24/2018. I meant to write this review a long time ago but kept putting it off. However, the fact that I'm coming back over a year later to write the review indicates how great the staff at The Christy was, and how deserving they are of a great review. My wife and I got married at the O'Fallon location. Ron and his staff were absolutely terrific. All the guests commented that the food was very tasty. The décor was beautiful, and the service was outstanding. My wife and I felt that the price was more than fair, and we are extremely happy we chose The Christy. It means a lot to us that they made one of the best nights of our lives such a memorable one

Sent on 07/08/2019