The Christy Banquet Centers Reviews

138 | Saint Louis, MO

138 Reviews for The Christy Banquet Centers

Laura · Married on 05/29/2021

So thankful for The Christy!

We used The Christy for our wedding catering at the NEO on Locust, and they were absolutely wonderful!
    Karen helped us with our booking - she was knowledgeable, quick to respond for any questions, and extremely nice.
    And then Kim ran the show for our big day! She was awesome in guiding us on those finalizing details for the day (from the menu, down to our decor), and she and her team did such a great job with bringing our reception ideas to life. Everyone was courteous and well-organized for the day, and the food was delicious! I even had some guests tell me they were still dreaming about how good the food was days later. ;)
    It was very reasonably priced for everything that we got, and I’m so thankful we decided to have them.
    Thank you so much again for everything!! We loved working with you!!

Sent on 06/10/2021

The Christy Banquet Centers's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! It was our absolute pleasure to make your big day so special! We appreciate your kind words!

Caroline M. · Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent experience

I had the best experience with The Christy! The whole process from start to finish was EASY! Even during a worldwide pandemic, the staff at the Christy has been so pleasant to work with. They had great food, great party environment and excellent bartenders the night of our reception! Would highly recommend The Christy over and over again!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Tracy M. · Married on 09/20/2020

Great Experience

Catering by The Christy did a wonderful job!! They were so helpful, answered all my questions, and are reasonable with pricing. The food was awesome! Made my wedding night perfect. Thanks to Karen and the staff!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Dinah W. · Married on 08/28/2020

Micro wedding hit...

Oh my goodness, we simply cannot thank these guys enough for the delicious meal and the flexibility of the crew. They set up in the kitchen area, were so helpful and extraordinarily professional. The food was terrific. Our pregnant guest with a severe food allergy ate the most she has in weeks. Her delight delighted all of us too.
    Thank you tremendously for taking her safety so seriously. The micro wedding was lovely, topped off by a wonderful meal provided by a skilled crew. The crew chief, whose name I forget, was tremendous as were her assistants. We truly felt “ catered” to.
    Thanks so much for making all those little details no big deal and lowering the stress level tremendously.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Samantha · Married on 01/08/2020

Incredible

It was the best decision to book my reception at the Christy. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was so fun. The staff is fantastic. Definitely a night my guests and I will never forget.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Brittney · Married on 11/02/2019

11/1/19 Wedding Reception

Our wedding reception was beautiful. The staff was awesome. The options they had were so helpful. They also updated the building which really added to the look of things. I would recommend 10/10 times.

Jan P. · Married on 10/20/2019

Mother of the Bride

Karen Wilson and Kimberly did an awesome job at my daughters recent wedding!!! From the planning to the execution it was a total pleasure working with them. The day if the wedding they handled all the details and helped the day go run smoothly. I had many comments about how good the food was and how beautiful everything was! 5 stars!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Katie · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect wedding

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and the Christy was a huge part of that. The food was delicious! Our guests are still talking about it!

They also helped turn on all of our candles and put out our donuts and many other things. It’s difficult to find a very nice AND affordable wedding venue but we did. The Christy is both of those things! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Kathryn H. · Married on 09/21/2019

Everything I hoped for!

This was the perfect option for our wedding reception! Kim was so wonderful to work with (as were the rest of the staff!) our guests had only wonderful things to say about the food, the service and the venue!
    Thank you!!

• Maranda

Maranda · Married on 09/20/2019

09.20.2019

They responded well to my emails and were extremely reasonable in price.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Leslie S. · Married on 09/02/2019

Great company to work with

We have rented The Christy Banquet Hall several times, not only for work events but fund raisers as well. They always go above and beyond to make sure our event runs smoothly and everyone is completely satisfied. From the cleanliness to decorations, staff, and pricing...we couldn't be happier. We would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Reception!!

Ron and The Christy staff were incredible to work with! They made sure our reception went smooth and all details were in place before the event. If anything went wrong, I had no idea whatsoever! They made sure my husband and I were fed and that we were enjoying our evening. We got the opportunity for the first time on our wedding day to really just sit back, relax, and enjoy everything! Ron was always quick to respond to my emails and answer my questions as best as he could. I would definitely recommend them to any other bride in the STL area looking for a great and reasonably priced reception venue. Thank you so much for everything you guys did!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Reception!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Kristin W. · Married on 07/06/2019

Christy Catering

The Christy was so easy to work with and had such good food! They did an awesome job following my instructions at the venue! Kim was so sweet and made me sure my wedding reception would be all taken care of from set up to tear down.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Reception!

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience at the Christy in O’Fallon! Ron P. and his entire team were nothing short of perfection, and we knew right away that we had made the right choice for our reception venue. Our guests really enjoyed the food, service, and staff at our reception! We were always able to get ahold of Ron or another staff member right away when we needed to communicate, and we are so grateful for all that they have done to help us make our special day possible. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all so much!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding

The staff at The Christy are amazing! Very easy to work with, accommodating, professional and the venue is exquisite. The ambiance, the food, the drinks, the staff are just unmeasurable. I worked closely with Kim and Kelly and was very pleased with their services!

The Christy Banquet Centers's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! You were a joy to work it. It was our pleasure to be part of your special day.

Vickie C. · Married on 04/03/2019

Amazing Banquet Center

The Christy is a wonderful venue for banquets and weddings. We have hosted a banquet there for the past seven years. They have beautiful banquet rooms and their banquet food is delicious. The management and staff are very accommodating and helpful. We return every year because we love it!

Vickie C. · Married on 04/03/2019

Amazing Banquet Center

• kristena

Kristena · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing Vendor

If you're looking for a reception venue, look no further.... Book this place NOW! The Christy staff, especially Ron, are absolutely AMAZING! I had my wedding here last month and it was better than I had hoped. Ron help make every single detail perfect. I emailed Ron countless times and he was so quick to respond, he answered all of my questions and went above and beyond. My guests were in awe of the food and the atmosphere. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with The Christy. Thank you so much for making our day everything we hoped for and more!! If I could give you 100 stars I would!!

• Monica · Married on 01/25/2019

So easy to work with!

The Christy was fantastic to work with! Kim was great with answering questions and making sure everything was how we wanted it. The food was the best we’ve ever had- people are still talking about how good it was! We would highly recommend The Christy for any event!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Alice

Alice B. · Married on 01/11/2019

The Perfect Event

We hired The Christy to cater our granddaughter’s wedding November 1, 2019. We could not be more pleased. Many guests told us it was the best food they ever had at a wedding reception. We had several appetizers also. We invited over half dozen vegan guests. The Christy provided special meals for them They set up the tables. The crew was excellent. Dressed nice and very polite. The wedding couple selected beef, chicken, green beans and two pastas. The Ron and Shirley's Salad! I could have eaten a platter of this. The wedding and reception, held at The Neo on Locust was 100% PERFECT. We had cup cakes, but we asked Christy to provide a white wedding sheet cake for those that crave that. It also was excellent. We have two more granddaughters and will use The Christy again! Thank you so much. Ten stars! PS Christy invited us to taste the food at their banquet center, which we did.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Sarah S. · Married on 11/17/2018

The Christy is an excellent choice!

The Christy was absolutely perfect for our reception! Working with Ron and the crew there was such an enjoyable experience! Every question we had was answered right away. They did whatever was needed to make our day perfect. The food was excellent and the space was perfect for our big reception! I was 100% recommend The Christy when looking for a reception venue!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Lauren G. · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing reception!

The whole process was so simple. The staff were extremely accommodating and pleasant to work with. We had so many complements on how pretty the room was, how good the food was, the variety of the bar, and how fun the reception was! We're so happy we trusted The Christy with our special day!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Diane · Married on 09/28/2018

The Christy in OFallon was a perfect place for my Son and Daughters Wedding. Location was perfect. Ron was
    very accommodating for all our special requests. The staff was helpful and the food was amazing! Definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Juan · Married on 08/31/2018

They were easy to work with, especially Kim. Food was good! Service was good! Venue was very nice! I would recommend them highly

Sent on 09/13/2018

The Christy Banquet Centers's reply:

Thanks so much Juan. It was a pleasure helping with your anniversary party!