The Christy Banquet Centers Reviews

The Christy Banquet Centers 5
The Christy Banquet Centers 6
The Christy Banquet Centers 7

Leslie Schlueter - Ultimate Defense Firing Range · Married on 09/02/2019

Great company to work with

We have rented The Christy Banquet Hall several times, not only for work events but fund raisers as well. They always go above and beyond to make sure our event runs smoothly and everyone is completely satisfied. From the cleanliness to decorations, staff, and pricing...we couldn't be happier. We would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    The Christy Banquet Centers 8
    The Christy Banquet Centers 9
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Reception!

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience at the Christy in O’Fallon! Ron P. and his entire team were nothing short of perfection, and we knew right away that we had made the right choice for our reception venue. Our guests really enjoyed the food, service, and staff at our reception! We were always able to get ahold of Ron or another staff member right away when we needed to communicate, and we are so grateful for all that they have done to help us make our special day possible. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all so much!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • kristena

kristena · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing Vendor

If you're looking for a reception venue, look no further.... Book this place NOW! The Christy staff, especially Ron, are absolutely AMAZING! I had my wedding here last month and it was better than I had hoped. Ron help make every single detail perfect. I emailed Ron countless times and he was so quick to respond, he answered all of my questions and went above and beyond. My guests were in awe of the food and the atmosphere. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with The Christy. Thank you so much for making our day everything we hoped for and more!! If I could give you 100 stars I would!!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    The Christy Banquet Centers 20
    The Christy Banquet Centers 21
    The Christy Banquet Centers 22

Sarah Skinner · Married on 11/17/2018

The Christy is an excellent choice!

The Christy was absolutely perfect for our reception! Working with Ron and the crew there was such an enjoyable experience! Every question we had was answered right away. They did whatever was needed to make our day perfect. The food was excellent and the space was perfect for our big reception! I was 100% recommend The Christy when looking for a reception venue!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Lauren Gebhardt · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing reception!

The whole process was so simple. The staff were extremely accommodating and pleasant to work with. We had so many complements on how pretty the room was, how good the food was, the variety of the bar, and how fun the reception was! We're so happy we trusted The Christy with our special day!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Diane · Married on 09/28/2018

The Christy in OFallon was a perfect place for my Son and Daughters Wedding. Location was perfect. Ron was
    very accommodating for all our special requests. The staff was helpful and the food was amazing! Definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Juan · Married on 08/31/2018

They were easy to work with, especially Kim. Food was good! Service was good! Venue was very nice! I would recommend them highly

Sent on 09/13/2018
    The Christy Banquet Centers 23
    The Christy Banquet Centers 24

The Christy Banquet Centers's reply:

Thanks so much Juan. It was a pleasure helping with your anniversary party!

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2018

We used the Christy in o’fallon For our wedding for catering. We got married on July 15th at quail ridge. Outstanding service, food, professionalism. We could not have asked for a better caterer.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Sara · event on 07/14/2018

We love The Christy!! The staff is always awesome [we have done several events here] and the place is classic and clean. The pricing is excellent and the food is delicious! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Ryan Blackwell · Married on 06/24/2018

A phenomenol experience

Let me just say, my wife and I got married on 6/24/2018. I meant to write this review a long time ago but kept putting it off. However, the fact that I'm coming back over a year later to write the review indicates how great the staff at The Christy was, and how deserving they are of a great review. My wife and I got married at the O'Fallon location. Ron and his staff were absolutely terrific. All the guests commented that the food was very tasty. The décor was beautiful, and the service was outstanding. My wife and I felt that the price was more than fair, and we are extremely happy we chose The Christy. It means a lot to us that they made one of the best nights of our lives such a memorable one

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kayla · Married on 06/21/2018

Great service and help setting up. They were very helpful and had everything we needed.

Sent on 07/25/2018

JAMES · Married on 06/15/2018

Kim and Kelly helped us through the entire process when we were preparing for our wedding reception.. When we arrived at THE CHRISTY, our guests were all having a good time. The service was great. THE ENTIRE STAFF was very professional and helpful. We received many compliments from our friends and family about the food and the venue.
    We would recommend The Christy to anyone and everyone planning their wedding reception.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2018

Ron was great to work with! He was very flexible with me the day before and always answered my many questions. The only thing was I should have been very specific when it came to the cake cutting. They did not cut into one of the flavors at all. Other than that everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Colleen · Married on 05/17/2018

The Christy in Ofallon was WONDERFUL. The venue was beautiful. The wait staff was very attentive. Ron and his management staff saved the ceremony when Mother Nature did not cooperate. It was the perfect evening.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/11/2018

The Christy was amazing for my reception. Ron made sure everything flowed smoothly. The food was delicious and th staff was phenomenal. I would recommend The Christy to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Karrie · event on 04/16/2018

Great place to host events! Great food, great value, super easy to work with!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Larry · event on 03/17/2018

Not a Wedding party but a Birthday party in celebration of 70 years of good living. Ron worked with our every wish to make this a highly successful and fun party. The banquet food exceeded our expectations and the personnel assisting with our event were a delight to deal with. Every whim was satisfied and the professionalism shown by all was exemplary. So many compliments from the 100 or so guests on the quality setup and level of service provided by "The Christy". And to think that the guests did not even have the pleasure of working with Ron on the planning. Our Kudos to all who participated or assisted with this endeavor.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Alyssa · event on 01/05/2018

We had a great experience at the Christy. Ron has accommodated all of our requests and is always quick to reply. We have already booked other events there for next year.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

Ron and the staff at The Christy were super easy to work with. They were not at all pushy, but had great recommendations and accommodated everything we wanted for the reception.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

The staff at The Christy went above and beyond. They were so helpful and easy to work with. The food was delicious, we have received so many compliments. The decor was set up exactly as we wanted and looked amazing. Our wedding day went so smoothly and Ron and his staff are to thank. We will be recommending The Christy to all our family and friends and we won’t hesitate to use them for other special occasions.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jessie · Married on 09/29/2017

I highly suggest The Christy Baquet Center. It’s beautiful and a great price. We went to the O’Fallon MO location. Ron is a great guy and very easy to work with. His whole staff did an amazing job at making our evening perfect.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Latona · Married on 09/02/2017

Our 1st venue turned out to be too small. We were fortunate to meet with Kelly and The Christy is beautiful. I have no doubts Kelly and her team will make our reception and day memorable.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Cecilia · event on 08/29/2017

My daughter's Quinceañera was marvelous, She was very happy and enjoy every moment and we were very happy as well to see her like that in this very special day ,everything was perfect .

Sent on 09/12/2017

Marsha · Married on 08/26/2017

The Christy was very flexible with what my needs were and were very helpful when it came to choosing the different items for my wedding reception.

Sent on 09/24/2017