The Century Room Reviews

77 Reviews for The Century Room

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2016

3.5
      3.0

Jake and I had an amazing reception at The Century Room. The food was fantastic and the staff was excellent. The only bit of difficulty I had in planning with The Century Room was the amount of time it took to get a response. Often times it was because the planner was out of the office, however had I known (Out of Office Response) I would have been much more patient. I also had a bit of difficulty getting a correct BEO. We did have a lot of custom pieces, however it seemed as if the planning was a little too relaxed and that a bit more attention should have been given to recording the small details. All in all we had an exception wedding and would recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/31/2016

The Century Room's reply:

Kathryn, Thank you for your review! We do our very best to communicate with clients and appreciate the honest feedback and suggestions on how to make our clients feel more connected and at ease when we're away from our desk for an extended period of time with events. We really enjoyed having you, Jake, and all of your friends and family with us in the Century Room! Congrats again!

Chitwood · Married on 09/30/2019

3.4

Mixed experience

Mixed review. The venue is gorgeous; the customer service beforehand was great.
    HOWEVER, the plated dinner for the reception was not handled well at all.
    For only 11 tables, the main table was served dinner and then it was at least 45 minutes later until the last table was served. I'm not sure what happened, but I was not happy with that.

Sent on 09/30/2019

The Century Room's reply:

Thank you for letting us know that we took great care of you in the planning stages of your event. It is important that our brides/grooms/parents/planners find our team responsive and helpful. I am sorry that you felt that the dinner took longer that it should. We try to make it clear to our clients that we do not pre-plate meals for our Century Room guests. Every dish is plated and served hot from the kitchen and doesn't sit in a warmer. This adds a little time to to the service but almost everyone agrees the food is worth it. I hope overall you and your guests enjoyed the evening and we wish you guys much happiness. Sincerely, the Century Room Team