28 Reviews for The Catering Co.

User Photos
Stations (1)
American (1)
Vegan (1)
28 The Catering Co. Reviews

The Catering Company did an amazing job on the food for our cocktail hour and reception. We received so many compliments from our guests on the quality of our food and everyone loved the passed appetizers! The staff was amazing to work with and so accommodating to our requests. The servers were all very professional and attentive to our needs and the needs of our guests. We are so glad we choose The Catering Company to provide the food for our wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erica, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Kim and Co. were absolutely amazing in the prep, coordination and the carryout of my daughters wedding this past October. Wonderful personalities, paid attention to detail, food was amazing, staff was superb, attentive to the entire process with fantastic suggestions. Kim and Co became part of our family, we laughed, shared frustrations and many joys, the event was a success due to their listening ears and planning.
Kim is very professional, very honest with a high set of morals and standards, very creative, and an overall pleasure to work with. A standout in her field as well as in life.
We would definitely recommend Kim and her staff to anyone who would ask and would not hesitate to use The Catering Company for any other event we needed to plan.
Thank you form the bottoms of our hearts.
It was a sad day when the event was wrapped up and complete. We missed talking and planning.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If I could give higher than a 5 I would!
TCCo was a pleasure to work with, and we got so many compliments on the food during the wedding. Not to mention, our dessert and hot chocolate bar was a HUGE hit.
Thanks again TCCO!

Profile Picture Dana, 2/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Catering Co. did a great job with the food for our wedding at the Bissell Tree House! Our guests loved the food and everything arrived on time. We had the opportunity to choose specialty linens that really made our event stand out. Thanks to Cassidy and everyone involved for putting together a great experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

They had so many delicious options! After my husband and I had picked out some options that we might like, they fed us a meal in order to sample everything! After tasting the food we decided to go with them for our wedding, and I'm so glad we did! Our guests loved the food and drinks they supplied, and the Catering Co. made everything extremely easy- and for a fair price too. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The bride, my daughter, wanted food stations for her wedding. I had never heard of this arrangement for a wedding. But, The Catering Co. understood what the bride wanted and did a wonderful job making it happen for her wedding. The food was amazing. We had a pasta, greek, meat craver, mash potato, and a dessert stations. The guests mingled as they wandered from station to station choosing exactly what and the amount they wanted to eat. All the guests raved about how delicious the food was. Before the wedding started, we had supplied containers for left overs. We are glad we did because the food was great even after reheating it the following day. As a final and important note, Kim and Cassidy from The Catering Co. were a great help by responding to my emails promptly.

Profile Picture Andree, 8/17/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

We didn't have a choice with who to use for our catering when we chose our venue, but we are SO HAPPY that we got "stuck" with these guys! The food was amazing, and we got compliments all night on the dishes we chose (Pork Fromage, Mediterranean Chicken, and Risotto), and are still hearing from people about the food. The staff was super quick to respond with questions, very easy to consult with for food tasting, and ended up making our wedding meal so enjoyable and so tasty! We highly recommend using The Catering Co. for your food. The prices are great, and they worked with us on a last-minute drop in head count for our wedding. So happy with the service and food they provided!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Truly amazing experience for our recent wedding! They made us feel as though we were their most important client. Terry and Kim are extremely responsive and proactive; they both went above and beyond numerous times, coordinating with other vendors and making sure our wedding went off without a hitch. Terry, who is the owner, even staffed our wedding personally to make sure it was right ....all the onsite staff the day of were very nice and professional as well. And the food was EXCELLENT! People told us it was great and we thought so as well. Wish we lived closer (we live in a different state and planned the wedding nearly entirely long distance) and had more events so we could use them again!!

Profile Picture Leslie , 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great food, great price, excellent service!!

Kim from The Catering Co. made the planning process so wonderful and easy! She was personable and fun. She had a lot of great suggestions from food pairings to cocktails to serve! She was quick to respond to emails and was able to help out with details I had forgotten!

Thanks' The Catering Co.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/14/11, 7 Reviews

The food is amazing.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/8/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The were so willing to work with my budget and gave me great quality food. We had a private tasting to try some ideas we had apart from their set menu. It is 7 months after our wedding and our guests are still talking about how great our food was!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/13/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was awesome. We had a taste testing before where we could try all kinds of food and the cost was great.

Profile Picture Tara , 6/13/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would definitely reccommend the Catering Company. The food was delicious and our guests really loved it! Service was great too! We didn't choose to get our cake from them but i'm sure that would have been great too!

Profile Picture Courtney , 5/2/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Catering Co did a fantastic job at providing food AND drink for our wedding! The food was VERY worth the price (for $25/person we had: 2 hot appetizers, fruit, cheese & breads for the guests when they arrived, then a plated dinner & salad, water, coffee, tea, cake cutting, and a beer/wine bar). Our contact was Kim, who set up a tasting session, then oversaw every detail, from the place settings at the reception, the placement of each utensil, the colors I chose for the table overlay & napkins, and even helped me put lights on the head table. She gave it a very personal touch and answered all of my questions. Without a doubt, I would use their serves again & highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/25/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Catering Co. provides excellent, quality food and spectacular service.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/16/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wonderful food.....very easy and enjoyable to work with this staff.....they were very patient with us as we navigated through the details of our event! Thank you!

Profile Picture Katey, 8/9/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Good food, good service, good reception. We had many choices of dishes and even got to try them before hand. Everyone at our reception was impressed that it wasn't your typical 'wedding food' it was actually really good. They were hugely flexible when I had to add a couple of people last minute. They even allowed us to not have a seating chart though it would be much harder for them. I'm very grateful for that! Any emails or phone calls were very immediate and they helped as much as they could when we had to find a new cake last minute. Very impressive.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/11/07, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Overall this caterer was great. They provided food and bar for our reception. The food was excellent and compared to other caterers in the area very reasonable. We went back and forth MANY times after the original contract was signed on how many guest, what type of food and drinks, etc and every time they updated the estimates and answered all questions quickly. My ONE complaint from the day of the wedding was that it took quite a bit of time from the time I got my salad until I got my dinner - this time may have been reasonable under normal circumstances but we were running behind and I had hoped they might have made up some time for us.

Profile Picture User4212927, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Catering Company was a wonderful choice for our reception. They were very helpful in the planning process, extremely organized, and very responsive to questions. Cassidy returned our emails ASAP - even if it was 9:30 PM or on a Sunday. The food was delicious! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the Trotter Cut Sirloin! We definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture User3121540, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.7

It's worth it to pay extra to taste every entrée you are considering- they were all good but it really helped making the decision.

Profile Picture Carla, 3/14/15, 1 Review
4.7

We went to a group tasting and sampled lots of items from their set menu, but not everything we picked on our menu we were able to try first. I was a little hesitant about this however, it was all very good. Their servers are excellent.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/11, 6 Reviews
4.7

Food was NOT as good as when we first taste tested... But everything else was GREAT!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything turned out better than we expected! Kim was very responsive and easy to work with. You don't have to spend top dollar for good service and quality.

Photos
Profile Picture Olivia, 12/31/17, 1 Review
4.3

I loved working with the catering company their staff was the best and they were so easy to work with. The food on the day of was not the best. We had 4 different selections and didn't hear anyone say they were that amazing. My dish came out cold (speeches did go over about 25 mins) and my husbands pork was so dry he was trying to saw it apart to eat it. We tasted other catering companies and the catering co was the best but again its catering food and ehh was the best to sum it up. Would I use them again, yes but don't think you are getting the most amazing meal of your life.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/21/15, 12 Reviews