36 Reviews for The Casitas Estate

Tables (6)
Event Planning (5)
Chairs (5)
Linens (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Set Up (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Drapery (1)

Where to begin with The Casitas? Everything about this venue was spectacular. From the very beginning, Pat and Tony were incredibly helpful and responsive, helping us with questions along the way. As the wedding got closer, they were on top of all the little details. During the wedding weekend they were absolutely wonderful and accommodating to our needs, going above and beyond in every area. The venue itself is absolutely stunning. Beautifully maintained grounds and soaring views of the central coast hills. We must have had a two dozen guests ask us how we found the Casitas and tell us how beautiful the venue was. Lastly, the venue contract offers the option of coming with a coordinator. We highly recommend this option and working with Janet. She knows the venue and works exceptionally well with the owners. Our family loved the venue. The guests loved the venue. And most importantly we loved it. We can't wait to come back and stay again at the Casitas.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at the Casitas Estate was absolutely perfect!

The venue is beautiful and has a few different spaces that you can use throughout the day. We had the ceremony by the vineyard, cocktail hour in the courtyard and the reception on the back lawn overlooking the valley. Every aspect of it was stunning!

One thing that I have to mention is the parking situation - because I was nervous about it but shouldn't have been. There isn't any parking onsite so included in the cost of the venue is shuttle service from a nearby park. I expected this to be a nightmare but it went off without a hitch. Once I knew my approximate guest count they helped me figure out the timing and told me exactly what to put on invitations and the wedding website.

Booking a wedding at the Casitas includes coordination services from Janet Tracy of Sandcastle Celebrations. She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. I live in San Francisco so this was a bit of a "destination wedding". From recommending local vendors, keeping me on track with timelines and making decor recommendations - she was invaluable.

Pat and Tony - the couple who own the venue - are amazing as well. They are so sweet, welcoming and helpful! The venue is a bed and breakfast and when you book it for your wedding you rent out the whole property for the weekend which includes the 4 rooms on site and breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning for everyone staying on property. We chose to stay in one of the rooms, give two of the others to close friends to stay in, and leave one open for my bridesmaids and I to get ready the day of the wedding. Tony prepared breakfast each morning and everything was delicious. My husband and I are vegan and they were very accommodating to our dietary restrictions.

We also booked a room for Thursday night and on Friday morning they brought breakfast down to our room which was a truly delightful

Photo
Profile Picture Hannah, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Shuttle

So happy we had our wedding at the Casitas Estate. Pat and Tony are amazing, so helpful, flexible and accommodating. Also using Janet from Sandcastle Celebrations was one of my best wedding decisions. Because of Pat, Tony and Janet's organization the planning process for me was essentially stress free. It's so nice and helpful for everything to be so inclusive ( chairs, tables, shuttles, coordinator) being a part of the package and still havin the freedom to use vendors of my choice. I would definitely recommend having your wedding here! Mine could not have been more perfect.

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Shuttle, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

We had an October wedding at The Casitas Estate and it was absolutely wonderful! Tony and Pat are the nicest couple ever! They are extremely friendly, kind and flexible. They communicated with us constantly and answered any and every question we had. They were so helpful with referring us to different vendors and giving us great ideas on how to make the most out of our wedding and stay. It felt like we were staying with family while we were there. Janet is also amazing! She troubleshot every detail of our wedding and made it all come together. We really didn't have to worry about anything the day of which definitely took the stress away. The venue is beautiful and all of our guests said they felt like they were in another country. Overall our experience was fantastic. We wish we could do it all over again because it was all so fun and lovely!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pat and Tony were wonderful to work with on our wedding day. They made every effort to prepare the venue and help coordinate our wedding according to just what we wanted. They were very kind, flexible and generous with their time. They also did an excellent job working with our wedding coordinator to make sure behind the scenes details were running smoothly. The Casitas Estate is already so beautiful, but working with Pat and Tony will make your experience there so much more enjoyable!

Profile Picture User7581752, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at The Casitas in July 2016. It was a truly wonderful day, and I feel it is all thanks to Pat, Tony, and Janet. They were so easy to work with throughout the planning process. They provided so many excellent recommendations for additional vendors and coordinated everything on the day of, making it easy for us to relax. This venue is STUNNING, I couldn't be happier that we chose it.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Casitas Estate was everything we wanted and more for our wedding. Our guests oohed and ahhed over the views, the landscape was gorgeous, and Pat and Tony were the icing on top. They were helpful, kind, and make a mean breakfast! They were clearly experienced and gave great advice for the wedding. It was wonderful to get married and stay at the venue the whole weekend. Everything from the comfortable and beautiful rooms to the lovely gardens made for a wonderful wedding weekend. Pat was also really helpful at recommending local wines for the wedding as well, to our guests great enjoyment! Working with Janet from Sandcastle Celebrations for wedding coordination was a breeze and made our wedding fabulous!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/9/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Shuttle, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

Tony & Pat at The Casitas Estate were absolutely fantastic!!! The whole experience with them with so special and unique. They were incredibly flexible, really responsive to all email questions, and made all our family and friends feel so welcome. From Friday check-in, to Sunday after the wedding, they took care of our every need with kindness and attentiveness. The venue itself is so gorgeous. Every single wedding guest was raving about the setting and its extraordinary beauty. What's really special, and difficult to put into words, is the warm vibe and feel of the whole setting. You just immediately feel happy when you set foot on the property! That warmth extends to the entire wedding! Thank you so much to Pat & Tony for making our wedding so successful and memorable!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Dance Floor, Lighting, Shuttle, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Pat and Tony were excellent hosts and were extremely accommodating... I have never heard of another venue where the hosts actually cook breakfast for the guests. They were very willing to help, offer recommendations, and work around our schedule. The property is very secluded, scenic, and absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture User6051412, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The owners of The Casitas Estate, Tony and Pat, are friendly, helpful, accommodating, and flexible... in other words, wonderful to work with! Their ideas for planning the wedding were very helpful. The venue is immaculate and relaxing, with beautiful views, flowers and trees everywhere, privacy, and has a selection of separate sites on the property for the ceremony, cocktail hour, the reception, and photos. Pat took care of checking in all of the rentals. Tony prepared delicious gourmet breakfasts for Saturday and Sunday mornings, served in their gorgeous dining room. Both Tony and Pat helped the day of the wedding and the day after. The individual casitas, where we stayed on Friday and Saturday nights, were decorated beautifully. The entire experience was perfect in every way! I very highly recommend the Casitas Estate for a perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Shuttle

We absolutely LOVE The Casitas Estate! My husband and I got married here a few months ago and we had the best experience from start to finish. Not only is the property stunningly gorgeous (Spanish/Hacienda style architecture and detailing with amazing patios and fountains, immaculate landscaping, flowers everywhere, a vineyard off the back, views of Arroyo Grande countryside, etc.), the owners Pat and Tony are just wonderful to work with! They are very responsive and organized and willing to help answer any questions that come up in the planning process. They also provide very helpful recommendations for other vendors (catering, wedding planners, flowers, DJ's, etc). Pat and Tony are such nice people - you will probably become friends with them if you have a wedding at Casitas! Also, being able to stay at the venue for the weekend of our wedding really helped us relax. The rooms are very spacious, clean and cozy. We can't wait to come back and stay again! Can't say enough good things about this place and its owners. Our wedding day was perfect in every way and we would highly recommend The Casitas Estate to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle

I loved this venue so much! I had the wedding of my dreams here! Best enegery, best views, bests hosts! I highly recommend that you stay at venue for the wedding, makes life so much easier!

Profile Picture Ophelia, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Casitas is such a beautiful place. The first time I saw pictures of the Casitas, I fell in love with it. It was the 2nd venue we visited, and we thought -- the pictures didn't do this place justice! There was no need to look any further -- we found THE place we want to have our wedding at. The venue price includes 4 rooms for 2-night stay, 2 gourmet breakfasts for the whole family (we had both parents, and the flower-girl family staying with us) and the shuttle service that picks up the guests. Considering the popularity of the area and the time of year, it really was a great value. Pat, Tony (and Kona) really are the best hosts and they were so help in terms of recommending vendors -- we're from out of town and had no idea what was good and available in the area. They were very involved in my wedding planning process and very accommodating of my crazy ideas. I brought a lot of wedding decorations with us, and lots of drinks to the venue. Pat and Tony let us use one side of their garage to store everything. They even had a fridge to keep all of our drinks cold. On the day of, some of my guests were late (the shuttle had stopped running), so Tony was super nice to go several times himself to drive all my guests up to the venue.
We really had the perfect experience. We will definitely go back to visit and stay for a weekend. And we would recommend this beautiful estate to anyone!

Profile Picture Nan, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Dance Floor, Lighting, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Shuttle

Having our wedding at The Casitas Estate was the best decision we ever made. Tony and Patty made the planning process enjoyable and easy. This was no small feat due to the fact that we and our party were all from out of town. Being we had no connections in the area, we relied heavily on their recommendations and expertise. The location was breathtaking and made for amazing wedding pictures- it worked great for our Tuscan themed wedding. The vineyard and rolling hills provided a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony. All of our guests loved the location that we chose as well as the quaint and well-attended-to accommodations.

Profile Picture User6055002, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Shuttle, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

As this was a second wedding for me/us, we were looking for the perfect location to blend our families in a creative, romantic, and unique way and The Casitas Estate was just what we had envisioned!

The owners, Patty and Tony, did all of the "heavy lifting" which provided us tremendous peace of mind as they have great expertise with wedding planning. They coordinated all of the outside vendors needed for our special day and they couldn't have selected more competent, courteous, and professional individuals.

Our families loved their accommodations. The quaint and cozy ambience of the rooms with their fireplaces and patios overlooking the vineyards and valleys made for amazingly scenic days and beautiful nights. The California's Central Coast weather also lived up to its expectation and made for the perfect and predictable conditions for an outside ceremony.

On their recommendation, we also took advantage of nearby Pismo Beach, which offered an ideal, fun setting for a welcome reception for our families.

Thank you Patty and Tony for making our wedding such a memorable one and for taking such great care of our family!

Profile Picture User6055301, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Shuttle, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

We got married in July and the venue was absolutely stunning. Pictures really do not do the venue justice. Having a large casitas for the bride and groom was wonderful and it was a great place for the bridesmaids to get ready. The ceremony on the lawn was perfect, cocktail hour near the pool was unique with great views, and the reception under the bistro lighting and night sky was unbeatable. Pat and Toni we're welcoming and Toni makes a killer egg soufflé. My only complaint was the transportation. It's a little tricky to plan shuttles for all of the guests. After the wedfing the shuttles were supposed to run for two hours after the designated time and guests were mislead by a driver who told them his was the last shuttle. Although this is an outside company Its something to be aware of when planning your wedding. Overall it was wonderful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alicia, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband Brandon and I were married at The Casitas Estate on May 9th, 2015...can't believe it is almost our one year anniversary! I don't have enough good things to say about the venue, location, Pat, Tony and Kona. From the moment we initially went to The Casitas to see out the venue, we fell in love and knew that it was where we wanted to get married. From day one Pat and Tony were so welcoming and helpful with all the planning and arraignments, quickly responded to any questions I had and just made everything so effortless. The grounds and gardens were kept up beautifully with many different colors for the landscaping, and rolling hills in the background were the perfect backdrop. The rooms at The Casitas were spacious, had VERY comfortable beds and the breakfast was amazing! Our wedding day was everything we could have asked for, and all of our guests raved about how beautiful it was and how much fun they had. A few of my single female guests even said that they wanted to get married there! I would suggest to anyone looking to get married in the Arroyo Grande area that they should absolutely go to The Casitas to see for themselves how special it would be to get married there!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Casitas Estate is a beautiful location to get married. Pat and Tony are exceptional and so knowledgeable. They are very attentive and provide the Best Customer Service.

Profile Picture Luci, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor, Shuttle

Pat and Tony are amazing to work with. They were more than accommodating with the bride's vision for the wedding. Pat worked with us to suggests vendors and a variety of settings for pictures. As a first time wedding coordinator, Pat provided me with a detailed check off list so that the wedding day would be perfect. The wedding party stayed overnight at the Casitas following the rehearsal and the reception. The lodging accommodations were immaculate and tastefully decorated. The breakfast each morning was divine and we couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable and relaxing (and tasty) start to the day.

The Casitas grounds are among the most beautiful on the central coast. There are gorgeous areas to take photos all around the property. The way the location is separated with the fountain plaza (for a quaint cocktail hour), the beautiful green grass, colorful flowers and the flourishing vineyard...it made for a simply picture perfect location to get married and celebrate with friends and family.

Pat and Tony are an amazing couple. They have a beautiful home and venue. I would highly recommend the site to other wedding clients looking for a unique venue. I'd also recommend the site for those looking for a bed and breakfast weekend getaway. The wedding at the Casitas is one that friends and family will be talking about for a long time to come.

Profile Picture Angelina, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Shuttle, Lighting, Tables

We had a terrific experience working with Pat and Tony. We hosted our wedding ceremony and reception on the grounds, as well as arranging for a few wedding party guests to stay at the Casitas for the weekend. First off, those guests loved their rooms and experience at the Casitas. Every one of our guests left talking about making a future return trip just to get away for a few days.

Secondly, Pat and Tony were very helpful throughout the planning phases and the big day itself. They take an earnest, personal interest in your event, and they will work with you to achieve whatever vision you have in mind. They're responsive and professional, and we don't have a single bad word to say about our experience working with them. We highly recommend considering their beautiful estate for your event!

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Casitas Estate is the most amazing place to hold a wedding, and Pat and Tony (the owners) do everything in their power to make your special day perfect. The first thing that struck us when we stumbled upon the Casitas (by luck) was the amazing setting that it provided. The gardens, upper courtyard, vineyard, and pool area give you ample options for holding both a ceremony and reception. We had about 145 guests, and there was plenty of room for guests to move around (another 15-20 guests would have been fine, and I think their limit is 180). Next, meeting Pat and Tony in person and getting to know them was really what sold us. They are so passionate about the Casitas and work really hard to make sure you have the resources needed to make your day stress-free. Pat provided us with a list of great references, from which we found our photographer, caterer, and day-of coordinator. We really felt like Pat and Tony were looking out for us and our budget during the entire process, and in the end our day was perfect. As a side, it is important to note that the Casitas can work with a very wide range of budgets, which makes them even more attractive. I would whole-heartedly recommend this venue to ANYONE!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can't say enough good things about the Casitas as a wedding venue. Pat and Tony were fantastic, and the setting was just perfect. There are many different ways to do the setup. We chose to have the rehearsal dinner in the front courtyard, the ceremony by the vineyard, the reception down at the elegant pool, and the dinner/dancing up on the front lawn overlooking the valley. But the possible configurations are endless. And the setting will allow for any feel you're going for. (We went for "casual/elegant," but the Casitas could easily support a more formal feel.) Anyway, you have to visit to truly appreciate what a unique venue it is, and if you're considering a wedding in SLO County, do NOT miss out on Casitas.

Profile Picture Polly , 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do we start with The Casitas? My husband and I wanted a "Tuscan" theme wedding for 70 guests with the ability to stay on property and yet have a safe venue to travel to for our guests. The owners of this breathtaking venue (Pat and Tony) were amazing. This was not my husbands or my first time down the aisle and we knew what we wanted, yet definitely needed a lot of planning to make our day very special. We connected immediately with Pat and Tony and cancelled our other venue appointments after visiting with both of them! This property is one of the most beautiful venues I had ever laid my eyes on. The main house, vineyards, gardens and the casitas are beautifully designed with both elegance and comfort in mind.
In the months of preparation Pat held my hand more than once and always answered my questions quickly and confidently with gently pointing me in the right direction! Everything with the other vendors to Pat and Tony went so smoothly on our wedding day with the pressure off my husband and I so we could truly enjoy our day! Please visit their website and Facebook under The Casitas Estates. As a side note, we plan to stay here again in the fall for a weekend of wine tasting in Paso Robles! Truly, you will not have any regrets in choosing this venue for one of the most important days of your life!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I recently had my wedding at The Casitas Estate and it was perfect! Everything about The Casitas is outstanding and top notch, from the breathtaking views, to the beautiful and luxurious rooms, to the gourmet breakfasts and numerous amenities. The owners Pat and Tony were extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process and went above and beyond, helping us to find other types of vendors for music, food, cake, flowers, etc. They met with us a number of times before our wedding, showing us all sorts of ideas and opportunities. They also showed our photographer around the property, and met with our caterer and florist at the Casitas. Not to mention when little things came up during the wedding, it was Pat and Tony to the rescue! They went way out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for us.

We were on a tight budget and at first the price seemed too high, but don't let that scare you off. What you get (e.g., the private venue, including the four suites from Friday-Sunday, gourmet breakfasts both mornings, the most beautiful venue and scenery on the Central Coast, plus Pat and Tony helped us with all aspects of wedding planning...even during the wedding) is invaluable and well worth it and we were able to stay within our budget.

In a nutshell, if you want the perfect, most beautiful wedding, The Casitas is your venue.

Profile Picture Shauna, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Getting married at the Casitas was without a doubt the best decision. This was the first venue we visited. We visited dozens of others and always came back to the Casitas. We were on the verge of eloping as we were just sick of wedding planning already, but we came to our senses and pulled the trigger to have our wedding here -- and I'm so glad we did. Pat and Tony were extremely helpful throughout the process, and very flexible. As for the wedding, it went off without a hitch. We married in the courtyard, and everyone loved it. Then guests walked down to the pool area and were blown away even more so. The views, the atmosphere, the weather were all perfect. We had soooo many compliments on the venue, and all the guests really appreciated the beauty of it all. All of our guests were so excited to be there. It was a special treat for those traveling long distances as well. Our budget was pretty tight, but we made it work. We really wanted to put our money into the venue, as we thought that was what makes or breaks a good wedding. You get a lot for your money here. We cut back on less important things to us, as we mainly just wanted good alcohol and music. We splurged on flowers and cake and photographer, and by the way Pat and Tony know great vendors. We couldn't have asked for a better day or a better venue. This place really made our wedding memorable. Pictures don't do it justice, you really need to visit it to get a feel for how beautiful the venue is, as well as it's surroundings. Check it out for yourself, we couldn't recommend a better place on the central coast that is for sure.

Profile Picture User3744595, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews