The Burks Photography Reviews

The Burks Photography 5
The Burks Photography 6
The Burks Photography 7

Elizabeth · Married on 02/17/2013

Our family and friends are still raving about our wedding photos. We couldn't have picked better photographers than the Burks. They are truly a fantastic duo! I love the open communication Heather has via email. My emails were always answered same day, most within the hour. Walter and Heather even traveled from North Carolina to Maryland for both our Engagement photos and the Wedding. They made us feel like friends rather than clients. I loved how they provide a sneak peak of our photos the day after the wedding. What more could a bride ask for? All of our photos were so good that I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to choose for our wedding album. I think that speaks wonders on Heather and Walter's work.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Heather and Walter traveled all the way to Vermont from their home in North Carolina just four days before Christmas to photograph our special day and we are SO happy that they did! We couldn't ask for better photographers and we are so pleased with their work. Not only did they capture our day beautifully, but they made the entire process really smooth.

Communicating with Heather was easy and flawless. You can expect a reply from her within a few hours every single time. After just a few emails back and forth, Heather became what I consider to be a great friend. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and was friendly, yet professional. Both Heather and Walter have great personalities and are some of the kindest people I've ever met!

The Burks were completely reliable on the day of the wedding and were right where they needed to be every step of the way. Heather was always there to capture the sweetest moments, with Walter right behind. I loved that Walter offered to hold my bouquet and they both helped me with my dress. They were absolutely amazing and went above and beyond. During both the ceremony and reception, they were able to capture intimate moments without us even realizing they were there!

Honestly, the photographs speak for themselves. They are truly amazing. Heather and Walter both have a very special talent and this husband/wife team truly work beautifully together. Walter is always right there when Heather needs him. Heather knows what shots she needs to take and she is very efficient and timely during the formals, without compromising any shots. Our ring bearer got a little cranky during the formal shots and wanted his dad to hold him, but his dad was a groomsman and we needed him for pictures. Heather knew exactly how to handle the situation. She told the groomsman to hold his son's hand behind his back. The result: beautiful formal photos and a ring bearer who was okay with it!

Hire them. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Annalise · Married on 10/20/2012

I loved, loved, LOVED our wedding photographers, Heather and Walter! They did such an AMAZING job on our wedding. They're based out of North Carolina, across the country from us, but will travel to your wedding, like they did for ours. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, no matter where you live, please look them up. They did such a great job taking pictures of our Chinese Tea ceremony, rehearsal dinner and wedding day. They are recommended by quite a few of wedding blogs too and you can see their work on many of them! They respond to all requests so quickly are just all around awesome. I've had endless amounts of compliments on our pictures and always make sure to give them the credit because they are so awesome!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Loved everything about them. Could not have been nicer husband and wife team, efficient and flexible. Beautiful photographs and got them to us quickly as well. Would highly recommend them and they will travel for you, to both wedding and bridal photo locations.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Kelsey · Married on 08/12/2012

Meet the Burks Photographers photographed my wedding and did and absolute amazing job. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a wedding photographer. They make you feel 100% comfortable and the pictures are incredible! I couldn't have asked for better photographers!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Laura · Married on 06/30/2012

The Burks did a beautiful job with our wedding photography and were very responsive and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2012

Absolutely most wonderful, friendly, photographers! They are worth so much more than you pay for - 2 photographers, full rights to your pictures, stunning photos - and they were very professional and organized. I didn't have to worry about a thing! An engagement session is included in your package and they are amazing!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Kirstin · Married on 05/20/2012

The Burks are an amazing couple! Not just with photography but as people! I have known Heather and Walter since high school and have had Heather take my senior pictures. Heather and Walter also took our engagement pictures. They are so kind and generous! Their photography is incredible! I am continually amazed at the quality of their photography and am blown away by how fast they get the photos back to us. I would and do definitely recommend The Burks for their photography service. They are so very friendly and you can see how much they genuinely love their job. Thank you very much Heather and Walter for EVERYTHING! We absolutely LOVE our photos!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2012

You guys are AMAZING!

I am so glad you were both a part of our special day!!!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Charity · Married on 05/10/2012

Heather and Walter did an amazing job! Not only is their photography amazing, but they are really nice people! Whenever I had a question or concern they immediately got back to me the same day, normally within the hour. They made sure to take all the important pictures and capture our wedding as it played out, but not get in the way of what was going on. We really love the work they did for us, and would LOVE to have them do more photography for us in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2012

Heather and Walter from Meet the Burks Photography are fantastic!! They are always quick to respond to any question, comment or just an idea that you are thinking about for your photographs. I would recommend them to anyone. You will be amazed at how talented ths young couple is. I absolutely love all of our photographs for the engagement session and from our wedding day. Everyone who has seen our photos is blown away at how gorgeous they are. Heather and Walter are very professional, flexible, accomodating, and friendly. It was such a pleasure working with them and I will always treasure the beautiful photos that they provided to us.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2012

Heather and Walter were absolutely fantastic! They did our engagement photos and our wedding! Capturing every moment from beginning to end, we are still in awe of their work! We are so blessed to have had them be a part of our special day! Would recommend them to anyone looking to make their wedding day a lasting memory!

Sent on 05/22/2012

J · Married on 10/22/2011

Heather and Walt photographed our destination wedding. They were such a pleasure to work with, easy going, but very professional. Their photographs perfectly captured our special day. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Morgan · Married on 10/15/2011

The Burks are absolutely amazing! They are so easy to work with and both have great personalities! The photograps are beautiful! I have had so many compliments on the beauty and quality of my wedding pictures! Please book the Burks you will not be sorry!

Sent on 11/06/2011
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 08/20/2011

The Burk's put a new meaning to service...
    Who wouldn’t want to meet the Burk’s?

Walter and Heather all the P's you want from your photographer, personable, professional, prompt, patience, polished, and Phenomenal. They were absolutely AMAZING!!! From our first phone call Heather gave me a since of security, she was very knowledgeable, and confident about there work. She had no problems with communicating any concerns or questions that I might have had. Since we had a destination wedding I didn’t get to meet Heather or Walter in person, but it felt like we known them for yrs. (lol) but with there internet friendly website that was so easy to use, it was no need, may I add they sent us our welcome packet in the mail with a gift from there company (a great candle) Our wedding was in Miami beach, they truly captured our spirit, dreams, and LOVE. From the Epic hotel to the Yatch ceremony and reception they capture moments we couldn't haven’t even dream of, Our wedding pictures were the types of pictures you see in wedding magazines, the pictures were Beautiful!!! We will relive our special day each time we view our photos. My husband and I felt we made the absolute right decision by selecting Heather and Walter and would highly recommend their services to any groom and bride not willing to miss a single moment on their special day. We can’t thank them enough!!!!!

The New MR & MRS Kelli & Mark Ferrell

Sent on 09/25/2011

Lindsey · Married on 08/13/2011

I couldn't have asked for anything better than the services that Meet the Burks Photography provided for my husband and I for our engagement shoot, bridal session, and wedding. They are professional, creative, innovative, and fun! We are more than pleased with the photos they produce.

Sent on 09/09/2011

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2011

I couldn't have asked for better service from Heather & Walter of Meet the Burks. From the time we booked them, they made everything so easy! Their prompt responses to my emails and professional advice gave me peace of mind that I was in good hands for my wedding (which every bride needs!). During my bridals and engagement shoots, they made me feel extremely comfortable and helped relieve my nerves of being photographed. On the wedding day they did a fantastic job of catching the small details and really brought our wedding day to life in pictures. One of my favorite things about the way Heather & Walter work is that they communicate so well together and between the two of them they are able to capture every moment without being intrusive. My guests are still raving about how sweet and nice our photographers were! If you're looking for creative photographers who will treat you and your guests like valued friends, book the Burks!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Linda · Married on 06/04/2011

The Burks were wonderful to work with during our engagement and wedding sessions. They listened to our requests and were very responsive when we had questions, concerns, or change of plans. We are extremely happy with our engagement and wedding pictures. They made photos on the wedding day fun and exciting. We highly recommend them to capture any special occasion!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2011

I couldn't be more pleased with The Burks! Our engagement and wedding pictures were amazing, and Heather and Walter are so fun and easy to work with. They had a quick turnaround with our pictures and are very sweet. They made me feel like their most important client with beautiful packaging, hand-written notes, and constant communication.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Ellen · Married on 06/19/2010

In addition to taking fantastic photographs, the Burks are great to work with - they're great people and they understand the stress of the big day for couples. Heather knows what she's doing and she takes care of the details. It was so nice to know there was something I didn't have to stress out about on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/23/2011