The Brooks at Weatherford Reviews

50 | Weatherford, TX

50 Reviews for The Brooks at Weatherford

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2016

I'm not sure where to begin when describing all the wonderful things about The Brooks. The first time we stepped foot on the property, we fell in love. Everything is stunning – the green grass, hay bales, trees, a brook and pond running through the grounds, a rustic reception hall with prep kitchen and dressing rooms, and the sweetest white open-air chapel. The natural beauty needed no sprucing up with extra decor. It only gets better when you meet Tricia and Steve. They are sweet, hardworking people who have paid attention to every detail. Tricia and Steve remained in contact with us throughout the wedding planning process, and were present the entire day and night of our wedding. Deanna, the manager, was also instrumental in helping our day run smoothly. Our guests went on and on about how beautiful and organized everything was, and we are still on cloud nine. My best advice would be book early! When we started looking for venues at the beginning of our 6-month engagement, all the Saturdays for the year were booked.

Sent on 06/28/2016

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor for taking the time to share your kind thoughts!
    Your wedding was so beautiful and it was a pleasure to see You and Sean loving your entire day! We at The Brooks are honored to be a part of your Weddding Day memories and the beginning of your happily ever after!
    Thank you again! ~Tricia~

cindy · Married on 03/05/2016

Previous reviews have mentioned the beautiful setting, the amazing architecture, the Heflin's hospitality....and I can say a hearty AMEN to all of the comments! My daughter fell in love with The Brooks from the moment we set foot on the property. In fact, she and her fiance chose their wedding date on the basis of when it was available....and never regretted that choice. We are so thankful for the hard work and sacrifice that Tricia and Steve invested in making our daughter's wedding a once-in-a-lifetime affair!

Sent on 04/11/2016

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy, for your kind words about us personally and about The Brooks at Weatherford. "Our Daughters Wedding Dreams come true" is music to our ears! Thank you for taking the time to let us and the Wedding Wire World know your thoughts. And thank you for choosing The Brooks at Weatherford!

Amber · Married on 09/06/2015

When I first book this venue, it was only sketches and framing. Steve and Tricia Heflin having been amazing from the very beginning. Tricia is very accommodating and so helpful considering I had literally nothing planned for the wedding when I met with her. Steve's love of architecture and building is evident the second you see the venue. It is beyond gorgeous. I have enjoyed getting to see the building process and I am so excited for my wedding next September. This venue is going to be a blessing to brides for many years to come.

Sent on 12/05/2014

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Amber! We look forward to your wedding too. Thank you for catching the Vision with us from the 'sketches' enough to say "Yes". We'll continue to work to make The Brooks at Weatherford all that you've said and know that your wedding will be a blessed event indeed! Thank you dor taking the time to share about us on wedding wire!

Shannon · Married on 06/27/2015

When I first stepped foot on the property to view this venue, the reception building was basically bones. The chapel was the only thing fully up (for the most part). I absolutely fell in love with the place and the dream Steve had in how this would turn out. Fast forward to wedding day, it was absolutely breathtaking. Steve and Tricia were so wonderful throughout the entire process. Tricia was so sweet and informative, while Steve was the mastermind behind the entire place. I loved having them be an active part of the wedding day. You guys were wonderful! Definitely recommend booking ANY event here. Your guests will rant and rave about the beautiful place. Mine still do!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Allisa · Married on 06/22/2015

Beautiful location. The Heflins were such a pleasure to work with. They were available during the entire wedding and coordinated with bumble bee occasions . My daughters wedding was wonderful!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

Tricia and Steve who have built the venue are amazing people. Both of them have put hard work into making this the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen. Tricia (the owner) even spent her birthday helping with our wedding! The chapel and reception hall are beautifully decorated and everyone had the time of their life! Tricia and Steve were available to answer and questions from the time we booked the venue to the day of the event. They are extremely helpful and kind people!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Kelsey · Married on 05/29/2015

After spending many, many hours researching the different types of venues within the Dallas/Fort Worth area and visiting several, I discovered The Brooks at Weatherford. We toured the gorgeous site and met with Tricia who was so personable, knowledgeable, and warm and we knew the peaceful setting of The Brooks was the right venue for our big day. Steve has used his God-given talents to build a beautiful man-made wedding chapel and reception area among the natural beauty that comes from the Creator alone and that is a stunning combination! We know this opinion is shared by our wedding guests also because we have had so very many positive comments from them since our May wedding. We as a bridal couple, our family, and friends are all thankful Steve and Tricia brought their vision for The Brooks At Weatherford to our area.

Sent on 06/21/2015

tamara · Married on 05/16/2015

The Brooks at Weatherford is a stunning wedding venue. I spent about 3 months looking for a venue and was overwhelmed and stressed. Finally my fiance and I came across the Brooks at Weatherford and went to view it. The moment we saw the chapel we fell in love. It was perfect and just what we had been looking for. Also the owners made the process so easy. They are wonderful people and care a lot about each other, their amazing venue, and their brides. The moment I met them I felt so welcomed, and any time I have seen them since I have signed they greet me with excitement and love. Stephen and I can't wait to be married in such a wonderful place in May 2015. I highly recommend the Brooks at Weatherford to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2015

Words can even begin to describe how perfect this venue was for our wedding. From the first day we visited, to the day of the wedding, the venue owners treated us like family and made us feel so loved. The chapel was beyond perfect and created such a romantic feel for our ceremony, and the reception hall was so beautiful and spacious (lots of dancing room so we could boogie!) Everything was so perfect, there is no one single thing I would change about the venue or our special day! If we could, we'd get married there again and again! The Brooks At Weatherford gave us the fairy tale wedding every bride dreams about!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Stop tirelessly reading reviews and BOOK AT THE BROOKS! We were one of the first couples to book this venue (before it was even built!), and had our hesitations, but were blown away by the finished product! I could go on and on about all the good things about this venue, but mostly I'd say, if you want the flexibility to throw an intimate, personalized ceremony and reception, all in one place, The Brooks is for you.

Thank you Tricia and Steve for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Ali · Married on 03/28/2015

The Brooks at Weatherford is absolutely stunning. When we first found this location, the reception hall didn't have any walls or a roof up, and the chapel wasn't much better. But the owners, Tricia and Steve, showed us the designs and explained to us their vision. They were so friendly and personable that we decided to take a risk and book the venue. This was the absolute best decision we could have made. The venue is both rustic and elegant, which is the exact style we were looking for. On our wedding day, the venue was more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. The sides of the chapel were open, so during our ceremony we had a nice cool breeze blowing through. It was wonderful. What made this venue even more special though is the people who run it. Steve and Tricia were so helpful throughout our wedding planning process. We came out to the venue several times, and Tricia always met us with a smile. It was never an "inconvenience" to her. I would recommend this venue to anyone! We loved it!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Hazel · Married on 03/07/2015

Steve and Tricia are an amazing couple and have created the most beautiful wedding venue ever. They were wonderful to work with and the venue was flawless from the unmatched country chapel to the rustic event center, the beautiful fireplaces both in and out. The bride and grooms rooms were comfortable and spacious. We had an absolutely amazing time and our guest are still talking about how beautiful the Brooks is.

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • Charlie

Charlie · Married on 11/07/2014

My fiancé and I had heard about the Brooks from a family friend in New Braunfels, TX. After hearing the owners names, Steve and Tricia Heflin, my fiancé was like “I know them, I used to go to Church with them!” Anyways I called tricia to set up a time we could come take a look at the facility. My first impression of tricia was nothing short of wonderful! She was bubbly, excited, and thrilled to answer any and every question that I had. And considering at the time of our call, back in April, they had only broken ground on the venue, I had a lot of questions! When we got to the Brooks, we were greeted by Tricia and Steve. They welcomed us into their home, which was super convenient because it was located directly on the venue site. We literally chatted about everything from our professions, to cookies, and to our parents. We felt right at home. There wasn’t much to say about the venue in May because literally all they had done at that time was lay the cement, but 4 months later, it is STUNNING. You can’t just take my word for it, you have to look at their Facebook page. www.facebook.com/brooksatweatherford They have been working so hard to make the Brooks something like a fairy tale. Steve assured us it would be done by our november wedding and its literally almost finished. After we toured the facility the sweetest part of the whole visit was the prayer. Steve, tricia, my fiancé, and I all stood in a circle and prayed for the Lords hand in our marriage, their venue, for Steve and Tricia, for future couples getting married there, and tricia even prayed for my father who had been diagnosed with cancer a week prior. (side note, he is now cancer free!) Austin and I are so excited and thrilled to be the first couple to get married at the Brooks. And we can’t thank the Heflins for building our fairytale venue and being a lovely couple to work with. :)

Sent on 09/23/2014

Laura · Married on 04/20/2018

I was THRILLED to have our wedding at the beautiful Brooks at Weatherford chapel. Unlike some nearby venues, The Brooks is an immaculate piece of ART. no detail unfinished, this is more of a lodge/fairy tale spot than a rustic lodge. It has the country to it, but can be dressed up to be an elegant affair so easily. The owners, Tricia and Steve, were so kind throughout the process. I also appreciate Deanna who I first met there! I still remember Tricia greeting me during bridals at the venue, her kind words brought lots of confidence, my mom couldn't be there to cheer me on, but Tricia gave me all the confidence in the world as a scared bride. All our guests still rave about the venue and the sanctity/beauty of the place. We won the Texas weather lottery, 70 degrees, sunny, clear skies, slight breeze, on a Friday in April. Our guest count was 190, it didn't feel too crowded or too sparse. The weather and the perfect venue made our day so memorable. Having a emotional, heart-tugging, genuine ceremony was a huge priority for me, and the chapel was amazing place for worship. I'm getting teary just writing this. Steve, Tricia...thank you. Thank you for building the Brooks. It is forever part of our family, and for that, I am eternally grateful!

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you, thank you, Laura! What an indeed perfect day for you and Kyle!
    What kind and complimentary words you took time to share! We much appreciate and wish you two God's very best! Thank you again! --Tricia & Steve--

Kelli · Married on 06/10/2017

Our daughter's wedding had a fairy tale quality to it because of this incredible facility and it's setting. From start to finish we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The beauty they've created at The Brooks helped set the stage for a day we will remember as our happiest day yet. Cannot recommend more highly!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Katy · Married on 06/17/2016

I just booked my wedding date here for next summer, 2016. I could not have been happier with the treatment when visiting The Brooks. Tricia is so sweet and helpful. After receiving the contract I felt that she was very upfront about everything, and that nothing came as a surprise while reading over the contract. Tricia and her husband have created a beautiful venue and I can't wait to say, "I do" there! While this was the most expensive venue in my top three, I feel that this is perfect and worth every penny.

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • I

Ilse · Married on 05/22/2015

When we first arrived at the venue there were only a couple of walls put up and sketches but the way that Tricia described her vision of the venue I knew then it was exactly what I was looking for. The chapel is so adorable with big windows looking out to green pasture and the reception hall is all rustic and perfect for my romantic vintage/rustic wedding. When it was all up and running I was stunned at the location, I couldn't wait for my wedding day. As we were planning our timeline we needed a bit of extra time to set up and spoke to Tricia she was very flexible with us and very helpful. Thank you so much for all your assistance on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/19/2015

This venue was BEAUTIFUL! We are so pleased with the photos as well as the service provided by the WONDERFUL owners. We wanted them at our wedding as guests, with their kind hearts and words.
    Flexibility was a bit difficult. We were somewhat disappointed with how short our reception had to be due to strict time constraints.
    Otherwise, we LOVED it.

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing venue

Couldn't have found a prettier venue for our September wedding!!! Everything turned out beautiful and perfect. Received many many compliments on the venue!

Sent on 09/28/2019

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Stephanie, for taking the time to review and speak so highly of The Brooks! Congratulations you and Cameron!
    We wish you the happiest of Forever Afters!

Cameron Dowd · Married on 09/27/2019

It was a dream place to get married

Very beautiful setting for a wedding

Sent on 10/09/2019

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Cameron! We are honored to be your Wedding Place and wish you and Stephanie forever-after happiness!
    Congratulations to you both!

Denise · Married on 03/18/2018

Wonderful location nestled 25 minutes from the heart of downtown Ft. Worth. Once you enter the gate of this property, you will fall in love with it. From the chapel, to the reception building, to the pond with bridges – there were a plethora of locations to take pictures. Guests couldn’t stop telling us about different aspects of the venue that they loved. The owners, Steve and Tricia Heflin, were available throughout the planning process to help us bring our dream to reality. Tricia was onsite throughout the wedding day to oversee the festivities and make sure her team provided top quality service to us.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Brooke · Married on 01/07/2017

Our wedding at the Brooks was an absolute dream! It was beautiful even in early January. The fireplace in the reception hall made it feel cozy even for our 300 guests! The venue was lovely and we enjoyed working with Tricia, as she worked to make all our visions come true. My husband and I will forever cherish that day!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Alison · Married on 07/10/2016

This venue was everything I dreamed of and more. There really aren't enough words to explain how beautiful this venue is! The open-air chapel is absolutely breathtaking and the reception hall is gorgeous. The Heflins and Deanna are so kind and accommodating. They went out of their way to answer all of my questions leading up to the big day and made me feel so comfortable. I couldn't possible recommend The Brooks any more highly! We hope to be able to come back and visit for another wedding soon.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Gretchen · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Venue!

This was my dream venue for the get go! The chapel is the most beautiful place and the staff was so friendly & helpful. You could tell that they really care about each one of their couples!

Sent on 07/12/2019

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Hey Gretchen! Thank you so much for your kind words - We are still showing pictures of how beautiful your dress was but it wasn't as beautiful as the bride in it. We wish you all the best!
    -Tricia & Steve and The Brooks at Weatherford Staff

This place is absolutely stunning and the owners are just wonderful. I can't wait to get married in the adorable custom built chapel and party the night away at the beautiful reception area set in a beautiful backdrop!

Sent on 12/06/2014