The Brooks at Weatherford Reviews

The Brooks at Weatherford 5
The Brooks at Weatherford 6
The Brooks at Weatherford 7

Lyn · Married on 09/30/2018

Tricia and Steve built The Brooks at Weatherford with our wedding day (and maybe yours) in mind. The weathered-door chapel, the beautiful grounds, the winding path for the bride to walk to meet her father and then her waiting groom, the stone-castle-meets-wood-barn reception hall complete with bridal party and groomsmen's ready rooms, patio with fireplace, it is just a dreamy location. Both the chapel and the reception hall are fully air-conditioned, but the sides of the buildings also roll up and disappear so you can have the outdoor wedding you want without the worry of bad weather and a plan B. Genius! The property is kept in pristine condition, and Tricia or Steve and a facilities manager are on site for your entire event in case you are in need of anything. We had a fantastic day. In addition to the beauty of the place, Tricia will give you a list of her vetted vendors so you will know that everything is going to go smoothly and there won't be any unwanted surprises - awesome!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

I feel so blessed that I found this venue for my wedding. It was absolutely magical and I couldn't have thought of a more perfect place. Tricia and Monica were beyond helpful and always responded to my questions (which there were MANY). They made sure I had everything exactly how I imagined and worked with every need I had. I'm so glad that I was able to work with such nice people to plan my wedding. I was also able to work within our schedules to go visit the venue when I needed to. Not only is this venue absolutely beautiful, but the people here really want your wedding to be perfect. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend this venue for a lovely occasion such as a wedding.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Kendall · Married on 07/07/2018

I can't possibly say enough wonderful things about The Brooks at Weatherford. Throughout the planning process, they went above and beyond to make sure my day was absolutely perfect...and it was! Everything went perfectly! The venue is stunning and the staff is incredible. I never felt like a number and that I was getting married at a wedding factory. That's how I felt when visiting other venues in DFW: now serving wedding #3496. Everyone at The Brooks truly seemed to care that my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 07/23/2018

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Wow! Thank you for Grant and Kendall for thinking these thoughts and taking the time to pen these kind words! We are honored! May God 'Grant' you many, many happy years together! The Brooks at Weatherford

Donna · Married on 06/30/2018

We had the most beautiful wedding here. It’s the most beautiful chapel I have ever seen! Lovely country setting really brought me back to my roots! Thank you Trish it was a true blessing to have this as my venue.

The Brooks at Weatherford 8
    The Brooks at Weatherford 9
    The Brooks at Weatherford 10
    The Brooks at Weatherford 11
    The Brooks at Weatherford 12
    The Brooks at Weatherford 13

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

The most beautiful venue, with the sweetest staff. Apart from the picturesque scenery, I loved that this venue gives you so much freedom. They don't force you to pick certain vendors for their monetary gain. Family owned, they are truly in the business to make your wedding day dreams come true. If you are worried about the distance, we used charter buses to transport all of our guests which was not only a blast but also helped me rest easier that nobody would be on the road driving after a night of drinking and dancing.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    The Brooks at Weatherford 14
    The Brooks at Weatherford 15
    The Brooks at Weatherford 16
    The Brooks at Weatherford 17

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Kelly, for the sweet words and rave review! Your Wedding was so beautiful! Thank you as well for including the pictures. We are honored to be a part of your Wedding Day celebration and forever happy memories! We wish you and Pau all the best and the happiest forever after! Thank you for choosing The Brooks at Weatherford! --- Tricia

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2018

A Storybook Venue

My daughter booked this venue from Italy without an in person visit. We were not disappointed. THE most beautiful venue for her May wedding. Truly magical. A butterfly even flew in during the ceremony and perched on the window. Everyone commented how beautiful the venue was. Wish we could do it all over again. Just spectacular.

Sent on 11/09/2018

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to review The Brooks and say such sweet things! It was a magical day for Casey and Justus indeed! ; the personal butterfly visit to boot! Thank You again, for the compliments and for choosing The Brooks! --Tricia - Owner

S · Married on 03/09/2018

As soon as you arrive at The Brooks at Weatherford you feel like you are dreaming! This venue is the most perfect place for a couple to start their married life together. God supplies His beautiful nature, the Heflins join that with their creativity to make this amazing venue available to all. Absolutely lovely people to work with and such a beautiful place to enjoy!

The Brooks at Weatherford 18
    The Brooks at Weatherford 19
    The Brooks at Weatherford 20

Amy · Married on 10/15/2017

Absolutely Beautiful Chapel and Reception. The outside is stunning as well. Makes Beautiful photos. The owners are so very sweet, and Deanna is awesome. She is very personable, helpful with everything, always responds, and it felt like we had known each other forever even when we first met. I would recommend to every bride and groom. ALL of our guests LOVED it. THANK YOU DEANNA, and owners TRICIA & STEVE HEFLIN, it was the PERFECT day for my daughter and her new husband.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    The Brooks at Weatherford 21
    The Brooks at Weatherford 22
    The Brooks at Weatherford 23
    The Brooks at Weatherford 24
    The Brooks at Weatherford 25

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Wow! Amy, thank you so much for your kind words! AND, for taking the time to share on Wedding Wire ! Indeed it was a beautiful wedding and beautiful day for Morgan and Travis and excitement was in the air! We are honored to be a part of the forever happy Wedding Day memories! ~Tricia Heflin-Owner~

Joanie · Married on 08/11/2017

This venue is even prettier than the pictures. All our guests and even our photographer from California absolutely loved the beauty of this venue from the open air chapel to the rustic ranch reception area. Our guests loved the open air chapel, especially being able to watch the bride walk from the reception area, across the green lawn, over the stone bridge to the chapel. Deanna made wedding planning a breeze. She had many good suggestions and always responded to our numerous questions. The day of my daughter's wedding, Deanna and Tricia were both available and so easy to work with. The venue was set up exactly as we had discussed. It was definitely the fairy tale wedding my daughter dreamed about. Thank you Deanna and Tricia!

Sent on 08/13/2017

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you, Joanie! How kind of you to express such compliments to us and then, even more, to take the time to express them in this review for others to see! We are honored to be a part of the forever happy Wedding Day memories! Thank you again, Joanie!! :-), Tricia Heflin~ Owner

Katelyn · Married on 05/19/2017

Katelyn and Austin's fairy tale began in kindergarten at Austin Elementary and The Brooks at Weatherford was the perfect venue for their storybook wedding. Tricia and Deanna were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and were always prompt with their responses. It was obvious that Tricia and Deanna took a personal interest in both the bride and groom. We received numerous compliments and comments about this beautiful venue throughout the night. You can't go wrong with "The Brooks at Weatherford"! ---- Nicole Comstock

Sent on 05/21/2017

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank You so much Nicole(Nicki) for these kind words! Such a beautiful couple, great families, and beautiful wedding! Best Day Ever! Thank you for choosing The Brooks!

Melissa · Married on 03/04/2017

I was able to have my dream wedding at the Brooks- Thanks to Tricia and her husband building such a beautiful venue. I am SO happy to have found it, what a diamond- the perfect combination of rustic and chic. The setting is unparalleled in our area and our guests are still raving. The white chapel and the rustic ranch venue complimented each other perfectly. The brides room was so precious I did not want to leave it. :)
    Deanna was fantastic to work with! (answered all of our questions with a smile and very quickly I might add!) We will recommend friends and family for years to come for this breathtaking venue.
    Thank you Brooks at Weatherford for making our dreams come true for our once in a lifetime day!
    Andrew and Melissa Brashear 3/4/17

Cyndi · Married on 02/19/2017

The Brooks is the most amazing place to have a wedding. Lauren and Matt got married here in February and it was so beautiful. It was like a storybook wedding. From the venue, florist, catering, DJ, and photography it was truly a magical event. The staff was amazing. Deanna and Trisha was such a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend the Brooks for a wedding. It is a beautiful place.

Sent on 02/25/2017

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank You so much Cyndi, for taking the time to write this review! It means the world to us!! Lauren and Matt's Wedding was indeed beautiful! The love in the air was delicious! They are one of the loveliest couples inside and out, that we've had the privilege to meet! We are indeed honored to be a part of the forever happy Wedding Day memories. Thank you all for choosing The Brooks! ~Tricia~

Heather · Married on 11/11/2016

By the time I found The Brooks, I had already looked at many other venues. I wasn't a Bridezilla, but I had a particular vision in mind for our wedding and just wasn't finding it else where. I wanted rustic elegance, something that represented my husband and me, our love for Texas, country music, etc., but that also took your breath away with it's beauty. That Brooks is just that!! I can't tell you how many people during and after our wedding that told me it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever seen. The chapel is absolutely stunning!! The reception hall is a beautiful combination of wood and stone, much more versatile that just a barn. Gorgeous fireplaces throughout. Half of our 150 guests were from out of town so we called it a Fort Worth destination wedding. Not one person complained about the drive because when they go there, it was worth every minute!

What I also loved about The Brooks were the owners. This is a family owned and operated business and they make you feel special leading up to your big day. They were flexible, communicative, responsive, helpful. We pushed our venue budget just a smidge for this venue and it was the best decision we made. (helpful hint for any venue...get married on a Friday or Sunday!)

Go see The Brooks!! You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Hey there Heather! Wow, What wonderful compliments! I already love our place, but your words made me love it even more; and reminded me how very blessed we are! Your wedding was beautiful. We are honored that your vision landed at The Brooks! Thank you for taking the time to write such heartfelt and thoughtful comments and compliments of not only The Brooks at Weatherford for to Steve and I personally! You make out hearts soar! Happy Forever After ! Thank you again Heather! Tricia Heflin- Owner

Tommie · Married on 10/21/2016

Steve and Tricia have created such a special place for couples to begin their lives together. Even though the chapel is not a regular place of worship, there is a spiritual feel the moment you walk in. We looked at many venues when planning our daughter's wedding, but after one visit to The Brooks, the decision was made.

Sent on 12/19/2016

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Tommie for your wonderful review! Youand your family are delightful folks! We are honored to be part of the happy memories of Jenna and Chad's beautiful Wedding Day! It was a 'dreams come true' kind of day! Thank you all for choosing The Brooks! :-), Steve & Tricia

Alyssa · Married on 09/17/2016

Oh my goodness. Honestly there may not be enough room in this box for me to say enough about this wonderful place. From the visit to the venue to have our tour to the moment I get in the getaway car, Tricia was AMAZING. The Brooks at Weatherford is everything I dreamed of on paper in real life. All night long our guests were raving about how beautiful the venue is. From the chapel to the beautiful wood work in the reception hall. TBAW has all the character you need to have the most beautifully, detailed wedding. I hardly had to do much as far as decorations go because this place is literally just perfect. Tricia is a doll and was always so quick to respond to an email, phone call, or text. We visited several times before we got married. We did a photoshoot, a practice run, etc. and she was very flexible with us when it came to getting us out there. TBAW was the 2nd venue we looked at and we signed that very day. I don't even know why we wasted our time anywhere else. If you are looking for something that's rustic and chic but not too yeehaw...the Brooks is without a doubt the place you need to visit. I want to get married all over again just so I have a reason to go back. Thank you Tricia and your team for everything you did to make our day so special. Stephen and I are so grateful and have so many wonderful memories to hold on to. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2016

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

WOW, Alysa! Thank You for all your kind words and for taking the time to share them here on wedding wire! It is indeed a privilege and honor for us and the staff at The Brooks at Weatheford to be a part of your forever happy Wedding Day memories! Thank you Stephen and Alyssa! Wedded Bliss Wishes to you! :-)

Linda · Married on 07/10/2016

The Brooks at Weatherford is wonderful in every way--highly recommend!! 20 stars! My daughter attended one of the first weddings ever held at this venue and was so impressed. When she became engaged, The Brooks was her first contact--selecting this venue was the BEST choice! The venue has a warm beauty and more special details than I can count. Our guests repeatedly commented about the setting that somehow manages to be warm and inviting, yet elegant. One guest sent me a picture of the white chapel she attended as a child, and it could have doubled as The Brooks chapel! The people behind the venue are deep with talent, character and commitment. Tricia was amazingly charming and wonderful to work with throughout the entire process of booking and planning. Deanna was so helpful and very gracious and accommodating--she gave me some great tips along the way. Top notch!

Sent on 08/09/2016

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Linda Hippert! What sweet words and What a beautiful celebration for Alison and Caleb! How blessed and privileged we are to be a part of the forever memories of their Wedding Day! Thank you for taking the time to comment ~Steve & Tricia The Brooks at Weatherford

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2016

I'm not sure where to begin when describing all the wonderful things about The Brooks. The first time we stepped foot on the property, we fell in love. Everything is stunning – the green grass, hay bales, trees, a brook and pond running through the grounds, a rustic reception hall with prep kitchen and dressing rooms, and the sweetest white open-air chapel. The natural beauty needed no sprucing up with extra decor. It only gets better when you meet Tricia and Steve. They are sweet, hardworking people who have paid attention to every detail. Tricia and Steve remained in contact with us throughout the wedding planning process, and were present the entire day and night of our wedding. Deanna, the manager, was also instrumental in helping our day run smoothly. Our guests went on and on about how beautiful and organized everything was, and we are still on cloud nine. My best advice would be book early! When we started looking for venues at the beginning of our 6-month engagement, all the Saturdays for the year were booked.

Sent on 06/28/2016

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor for taking the time to share your kind thoughts! Your wedding was so beautiful and it was a pleasure to see You and Sean loving your entire day! We at The Brooks are honored to be a part of your Weddding Day memories and the beginning of your happily ever after! Thank you again! ~Tricia~

cindy · Married on 03/05/2016

Previous reviews have mentioned the beautiful setting, the amazing architecture, the Heflin's hospitality....and I can say a hearty AMEN to all of the comments! My daughter fell in love with The Brooks from the moment we set foot on the property. In fact, she and her fiance chose their wedding date on the basis of when it was available....and never regretted that choice. We are so thankful for the hard work and sacrifice that Tricia and Steve invested in making our daughter's wedding a once-in-a-lifetime affair!

Sent on 04/11/2016

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy, for your kind words about us personally and about The Brooks at Weatherford. "Our Daughters Wedding Dreams come true" is music to our ears! Thank you for taking the time to let us and the Wedding Wire World know your thoughts. And thank you for choosing The Brooks at Weatherford!

Amber · Married on 09/06/2015

When I first book this venue, it was only sketches and framing. Steve and Tricia Heflin having been amazing from the very beginning. Tricia is very accommodating and so helpful considering I had literally nothing planned for the wedding when I met with her. Steve's love of architecture and building is evident the second you see the venue. It is beyond gorgeous. I have enjoyed getting to see the building process and I am so excited for my wedding next September. This venue is going to be a blessing to brides for many years to come.

Sent on 12/05/2014

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Amber! We look forward to your wedding too. Thank you for catching the Vision with us from the 'sketches' enough to say "Yes". We'll continue to work to make The Brooks at Weatherford all that you've said and know that your wedding will be a blessed event indeed! Thank you dor taking the time to share about us on wedding wire!

Shannon · Married on 06/27/2015

When I first stepped foot on the property to view this venue, the reception building was basically bones. The chapel was the only thing fully up (for the most part). I absolutely fell in love with the place and the dream Steve had in how this would turn out. Fast forward to wedding day, it was absolutely breathtaking. Steve and Tricia were so wonderful throughout the entire process. Tricia was so sweet and informative, while Steve was the mastermind behind the entire place. I loved having them be an active part of the wedding day. You guys were wonderful! Definitely recommend booking ANY event here. Your guests will rant and rave about the beautiful place. Mine still do!

Allisa · Married on 06/22/2015

Beautiful location. The Heflins were such a pleasure to work with. They were available during the entire wedding and coordinated with bumble bee occasions . My daughters wedding was wonderful!

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

Tricia and Steve who have built the venue are amazing people. Both of them have put hard work into making this the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen. Tricia (the owner) even spent her birthday helping with our wedding! The chapel and reception hall are beautifully decorated and everyone had the time of their life! Tricia and Steve were available to answer and questions from the time we booked the venue to the day of the event. They are extremely helpful and kind people!

Kelsey · Married on 05/29/2015

After spending many, many hours researching the different types of venues within the Dallas/Fort Worth area and visiting several, I discovered The Brooks at Weatherford. We toured the gorgeous site and met with Tricia who was so personable, knowledgeable, and warm and we knew the peaceful setting of The Brooks was the right venue for our big day. Steve has used his God-given talents to build a beautiful man-made wedding chapel and reception area among the natural beauty that comes from the Creator alone and that is a stunning combination! We know this opinion is shared by our wedding guests also because we have had so very many positive comments from them since our May wedding. We as a bridal couple, our family, and friends are all thankful Steve and Tricia brought their vision for The Brooks At Weatherford to our area.