37 Reviews for The Brooks at Weatherford

Wheelchair Access (5)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Event Rentals (2)
37 The Brooks at Weatherford Reviews

I feel so blessed that I found this venue for my wedding. It was absolutely magical and I couldn't have thought of a more perfect place. Tricia and Monica were beyond helpful and always responded to my questions (which there were MANY). They made sure I had everything exactly how I imagined and worked with every need I had. I'm so glad that I was able to work with such nice people to plan my wedding. I was also able to work within our schedules to go visit the venue when I needed to. Not only is this venue absolutely beautiful, but the people here really want your wedding to be perfect. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend this venue for a lovely occasion such as a wedding.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/10/18, 6 Reviews

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't possibly say enough wonderful things about The Brooks at Weatherford. Throughout the planning process, they went above and beyond to make sure my day was absolutely perfect...and it was! Everything went perfectly! The venue is stunning and the staff is incredible. I never felt like a number and that I was getting married at a wedding factory. That's how I felt when visiting other venues in DFW: now serving wedding #3496. Everyone at The Brooks truly seemed to care that my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Kendall, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most beautiful wedding here. It’s the most beautiful chapel I have ever seen! Lovely country setting really brought me back to my roots! Thank you Trish it was a true blessing to have this as my venue.

Photos
Profile Picture Donna, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The most beautiful venue, with the sweetest staff. Apart from the picturesque scenery, I loved that this venue gives you so much freedom. They don't force you to pick certain vendors for their monetary gain. Family owned, they are truly in the business to make your wedding day dreams come true. If you are worried about the distance, we used charter buses to transport all of our guests which was not only a blast but also helped me rest easier that nobody would be on the road driving after a night of drinking and dancing.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals

As soon as you arrive at The Brooks at Weatherford you feel like you are dreaming! This venue is the most perfect place for a couple to start their married life together. God supplies His beautiful nature, the Heflins join that with their creativity to make this amazing venue available to all. Absolutely lovely people to work with and such a beautiful place to enjoy!

Profile Picture S, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely Beautiful Chapel and Reception. The outside is stunning as well. Makes Beautiful photos. The owners are so very sweet, and Deanna is awesome. She is very personable, helpful with everything, always responds, and it felt like we had known each other forever even when we first met. I would recommend to every bride and groom. ALL of our guests LOVED it. THANK YOU DEANNA, and owners TRICIA & STEVE HEFLIN, it was the PERFECT day for my daughter and her new husband.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

This venue is even prettier than the pictures. All our guests and even our photographer from California absolutely loved the beauty of this venue from the open air chapel to the rustic ranch reception area. Our guests loved the open air chapel, especially being able to watch the bride walk from the reception area, across the green lawn, over the stone bridge to the chapel. Deanna made wedding planning a breeze. She had many good suggestions and always responded to our numerous questions. The day of my daughter's wedding, Deanna and Tricia were both available and so easy to work with. The venue was set up exactly as we had discussed. It was definitely the fairy tale wedding my daughter dreamed about. Thank you Deanna and Tricia!

Profile Picture Joanie, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Katelyn and Austin's fairy tale began in kindergarten at Austin Elementary and The Brooks at Weatherford was the perfect venue for their storybook wedding. Tricia and Deanna were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and were always prompt with their responses. It was obvious that Tricia and Deanna took a personal interest in both the bride and groom. We received numerous compliments and comments about this beautiful venue throughout the night. You can't go wrong with "The Brooks at Weatherford"! ---- Nicole Comstock

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was able to have my dream wedding at the Brooks- Thanks to Tricia and her husband building such a beautiful venue. I am SO happy to have found it, what a diamond- the perfect combination of rustic and chic. The setting is unparalleled in our area and our guests are still raving. The white chapel and the rustic ranch venue complimented each other perfectly. The brides room was so precious I did not want to leave it. :)
Deanna was fantastic to work with! (answered all of our questions with a smile and very quickly I might add!) We will recommend friends and family for years to come for this breathtaking venue.
Thank you Brooks at Weatherford for making our dreams come true for our once in a lifetime day!
Andrew and Melissa Brashear 3/4/17

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Brooks is the most amazing place to have a wedding. Lauren and Matt got married here in February and it was so beautiful. It was like a storybook wedding. From the venue, florist, catering, DJ, and photography it was truly a magical event. The staff was amazing. Deanna and Trisha was such a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend the Brooks for a wedding. It is a beautiful place.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

By the time I found The Brooks, I had already looked at many other venues. I wasn't a Bridezilla, but I had a particular vision in mind for our wedding and just wasn't finding it else where. I wanted rustic elegance, something that represented my husband and me, our love for Texas, country music, etc., but that also took your breath away with it's beauty. That Brooks is just that!! I can't tell you how many people during and after our wedding that told me it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever seen. The chapel is absolutely stunning!! The reception hall is a beautiful combination of wood and stone, much more versatile that just a barn. Gorgeous fireplaces throughout. Half of our 150 guests were from out of town so we called it a Fort Worth destination wedding. Not one person complained about the drive because when they go there, it was worth every minute!

What I also loved about The Brooks were the owners. This is a family owned and operated business and they make you feel special leading up to your big day. They were flexible, communicative, responsive, helpful. We pushed our venue budget just a smidge for this venue and it was the best decision we made. (helpful hint for any venue...get married on a Friday or Sunday!)

Go see The Brooks!! You will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Steve and Tricia have created such a special place for couples to begin their lives together. Even though the chapel is not a regular place of worship, there is a spiritual feel the moment you walk in. We looked at many venues when planning our daughter's wedding, but after one visit to The Brooks, the decision was made.

Profile Picture Tommie, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Oh my goodness. Honestly there may not be enough room in this box for me to say enough about this wonderful place. From the visit to the venue to have our tour to the moment I get in the getaway car, Tricia was AMAZING. The Brooks at Weatherford is everything I dreamed of on paper in real life. All night long our guests were raving about how beautiful the venue is. From the chapel to the beautiful wood work in the reception hall. TBAW has all the character you need to have the most beautifully, detailed wedding. I hardly had to do much as far as decorations go because this place is literally just perfect. Tricia is a doll and was always so quick to respond to an email, phone call, or text. We visited several times before we got married. We did a photoshoot, a practice run, etc. and she was very flexible with us when it came to getting us out there. TBAW was the 2nd venue we looked at and we signed that very day. I don't even know why we wasted our time anywhere else. If you are looking for something that's rustic and chic but not too yeehaw...the Brooks is without a doubt the place you need to visit. I want to get married all over again just so I have a reason to go back. Thank you Tricia and your team for everything you did to make our day so special. Stephen and I are so grateful and have so many wonderful memories to hold on to. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite

The Brooks at Weatherford is wonderful in every way--highly recommend!! 20 stars! My daughter attended one of the first weddings ever held at this venue and was so impressed. When she became engaged, The Brooks was her first contact--selecting this venue was the BEST choice! The venue has a warm beauty and more special details than I can count. Our guests repeatedly commented about the setting that somehow manages to be warm and inviting, yet elegant. One guest sent me a picture of the white chapel she attended as a child, and it could have doubled as The Brooks chapel! The people behind the venue are deep with talent, character and commitment. Tricia was amazingly charming and wonderful to work with throughout the entire process of booking and planning. Deanna was so helpful and very gracious and accommodating--she gave me some great tips along the way. Top notch!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I'm not sure where to begin when describing all the wonderful things about The Brooks. The first time we stepped foot on the property, we fell in love. Everything is stunning – the green grass, hay bales, trees, a brook and pond running through the grounds, a rustic reception hall with prep kitchen and dressing rooms, and the sweetest white open-air chapel. The natural beauty needed no sprucing up with extra decor. It only gets better when you meet Tricia and Steve. They are sweet, hardworking people who have paid attention to every detail. Tricia and Steve remained in contact with us throughout the wedding planning process, and were present the entire day and night of our wedding. Deanna, the manager, was also instrumental in helping our day run smoothly. Our guests went on and on about how beautiful and organized everything was, and we are still on cloud nine. My best advice would be book early! When we started looking for venues at the beginning of our 6-month engagement, all the Saturdays for the year were booked.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/24/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

Previous reviews have mentioned the beautiful setting, the amazing architecture, the Heflin's hospitality....and I can say a hearty AMEN to all of the comments! My daughter fell in love with The Brooks from the moment we set foot on the property. In fact, she and her fiance chose their wedding date on the basis of when it was available....and never regretted that choice. We are so thankful for the hard work and sacrifice that Tricia and Steve invested in making our daughter's wedding a once-in-a-lifetime affair!

Profile Picture cindy, 3/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Chairs, Tables

When I first book this venue, it was only sketches and framing. Steve and Tricia Heflin having been amazing from the very beginning. Tricia is very accommodating and so helpful considering I had literally nothing planned for the wedding when I met with her. Steve's love of architecture and building is evident the second you see the venue. It is beyond gorgeous. I have enjoyed getting to see the building process and I am so excited for my wedding next September. This venue is going to be a blessing to brides for many years to come.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When I first stepped foot on the property to view this venue, the reception building was basically bones. The chapel was the only thing fully up (for the most part). I absolutely fell in love with the place and the dream Steve had in how this would turn out. Fast forward to wedding day, it was absolutely breathtaking. Steve and Tricia were so wonderful throughout the entire process. Tricia was so sweet and informative, while Steve was the mastermind behind the entire place. I loved having them be an active part of the wedding day. You guys were wonderful! Definitely recommend booking ANY event here. Your guests will rant and rave about the beautiful place. Mine still do!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location. The Heflins were such a pleasure to work with. They were available during the entire wedding and coordinated with bumble bee occasions . My daughters wedding was wonderful!

Profile Picture Allisa, 6/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tricia and Steve who have built the venue are amazing people. Both of them have put hard work into making this the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen. Tricia (the owner) even spent her birthday helping with our wedding! The chapel and reception hall are beautifully decorated and everyone had the time of their life! Tricia and Steve were available to answer and questions from the time we booked the venue to the day of the event. They are extremely helpful and kind people!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After spending many, many hours researching the different types of venues within the Dallas/Fort Worth area and visiting several, I discovered The Brooks at Weatherford. We toured the gorgeous site and met with Tricia who was so personable, knowledgeable, and warm and we knew the peaceful setting of The Brooks was the right venue for our big day. Steve has used his God-given talents to build a beautiful man-made wedding chapel and reception area among the natural beauty that comes from the Creator alone and that is a stunning combination! We know this opinion is shared by our wedding guests also because we have had so very many positive comments from them since our May wedding. We as a bridal couple, our family, and friends are all thankful Steve and Tricia brought their vision for The Brooks At Weatherford to our area.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Brooks at Weatherford is a stunning wedding venue. I spent about 3 months looking for a venue and was overwhelmed and stressed. Finally my fiance and I came across the Brooks at Weatherford and went to view it. The moment we saw the chapel we fell in love. It was perfect and just what we had been looking for. Also the owners made the process so easy. They are wonderful people and care a lot about each other, their amazing venue, and their brides. The moment I met them I felt so welcomed, and any time I have seen them since I have signed they greet me with excitement and love. Stephen and I can't wait to be married in such a wonderful place in May 2015. I highly recommend the Brooks at Weatherford to anyone.

Profile Picture tamara, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can even begin to describe how perfect this venue was for our wedding. From the first day we visited, to the day of the wedding, the venue owners treated us like family and made us feel so loved. The chapel was beyond perfect and created such a romantic feel for our ceremony, and the reception hall was so beautiful and spacious (lots of dancing room so we could boogie!) Everything was so perfect, there is no one single thing I would change about the venue or our special day! If we could, we'd get married there again and again! The Brooks At Weatherford gave us the fairy tale wedding every bride dreams about!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/15/15, 1 Review