31 Reviews for The Brooks at Weatherford

Wheelchair Access (4)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Event Rentals (1)
31 The Brooks at Weatherford Reviews

As soon as you arrive at The Brooks at Weatherford you feel like you are dreaming! This venue is the most perfect place for a couple to start their married life together. God supplies His beautiful nature, the Heflins join that with their creativity to make this amazing venue available to all. Absolutely lovely people to work with and such a beautiful place to enjoy!

Profile Picture S, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely Beautiful Chapel and Reception. The outside is stunning as well. Makes Beautiful photos. The owners are so very sweet, and Deanna is awesome. She is very personable, helpful with everything, always responds, and it felt like we had known each other forever even when we first met. I would recommend to every bride and groom. ALL of our guests LOVED it. THANK YOU DEANNA, and owners TRICIA & STEVE HEFLIN, it was the PERFECT day for my daughter and her new husband.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

This venue is even prettier than the pictures. All our guests and even our photographer from California absolutely loved the beauty of this venue from the open air chapel to the rustic ranch reception area. Our guests loved the open air chapel, especially being able to watch the bride walk from the reception area, across the green lawn, over the stone bridge to the chapel. Deanna made wedding planning a breeze. She had many good suggestions and always responded to our numerous questions. The day of my daughter's wedding, Deanna and Tricia were both available and so easy to work with. The venue was set up exactly as we had discussed. It was definitely the fairy tale wedding my daughter dreamed about. Thank you Deanna and Tricia!

Profile Picture Joanie, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Katelyn and Austin's fairy tale began in kindergarten at Austin Elementary and The Brooks at Weatherford was the perfect venue for their storybook wedding. Tricia and Deanna were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and were always prompt with their responses. It was obvious that Tricia and Deanna took a personal interest in both the bride and groom. We received numerous compliments and comments about this beautiful venue throughout the night. You can't go wrong with "The Brooks at Weatherford"! ---- Nicole Comstock

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was able to have my dream wedding at the Brooks- Thanks to Tricia and her husband building such a beautiful venue. I am SO happy to have found it, what a diamond- the perfect combination of rustic and chic. The setting is unparalleled in our area and our guests are still raving. The white chapel and the rustic ranch venue complimented each other perfectly. The brides room was so precious I did not want to leave it. :)
Deanna was fantastic to work with! (answered all of our questions with a smile and very quickly I might add!) We will recommend friends and family for years to come for this breathtaking venue.
Thank you Brooks at Weatherford for making our dreams come true for our once in a lifetime day!
Andrew and Melissa Brashear 3/4/17

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Brooks is the most amazing place to have a wedding. Lauren and Matt got married here in February and it was so beautiful. It was like a storybook wedding. From the venue, florist, catering, DJ, and photography it was truly a magical event. The staff was amazing. Deanna and Trisha was such a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend the Brooks for a wedding. It is a beautiful place.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

By the time I found The Brooks, I had already looked at many other venues. I wasn't a Bridezilla, but I had a particular vision in mind for our wedding and just wasn't finding it else where. I wanted rustic elegance, something that represented my husband and me, our love for Texas, country music, etc., but that also took your breath away with it's beauty. That Brooks is just that!! I can't tell you how many people during and after our wedding that told me it was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever seen. The chapel is absolutely stunning!! The reception hall is a beautiful combination of wood and stone, much more versatile that just a barn. Gorgeous fireplaces throughout. Half of our 150 guests were from out of town so we called it a Fort Worth destination wedding. Not one person complained about the drive because when they go there, it was worth every minute!

What I also loved about The Brooks were the owners. This is a family owned and operated business and they make you feel special leading up to your big day. They were flexible, communicative, responsive, helpful. We pushed our venue budget just a smidge for this venue and it was the best decision we made. (helpful hint for any venue...get married on a Friday or Sunday!)

Go see The Brooks!! You will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Steve and Tricia have created such a special place for couples to begin their lives together. Even though the chapel is not a regular place of worship, there is a spiritual feel the moment you walk in. We looked at many venues when planning our daughter's wedding, but after one visit to The Brooks, the decision was made.

Profile Picture Tommie, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Oh my goodness. Honestly there may not be enough room in this box for me to say enough about this wonderful place. From the visit to the venue to have our tour to the moment I get in the getaway car, Tricia was AMAZING. The Brooks at Weatherford is everything I dreamed of on paper in real life. All night long our guests were raving about how beautiful the venue is. From the chapel to the beautiful wood work in the reception hall. TBAW has all the character you need to have the most beautifully, detailed wedding. I hardly had to do much as far as decorations go because this place is literally just perfect. Tricia is a doll and was always so quick to respond to an email, phone call, or text. We visited several times before we got married. We did a photoshoot, a practice run, etc. and she was very flexible with us when it came to getting us out there. TBAW was the 2nd venue we looked at and we signed that very day. I don't even know why we wasted our time anywhere else. If you are looking for something that's rustic and chic but not too yeehaw...the Brooks is without a doubt the place you need to visit. I want to get married all over again just so I have a reason to go back. Thank you Tricia and your team for everything you did to make our day so special. Stephen and I are so grateful and have so many wonderful memories to hold on to. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite

I'm not sure where to begin when describing all the wonderful things about The Brooks. The first time we stepped foot on the property, we fell in love. Everything is stunning – the green grass, hay bales, trees, a brook and pond running through the grounds, a rustic reception hall with prep kitchen and dressing rooms, and the sweetest white open-air chapel. The natural beauty needed no sprucing up with extra decor. It only gets better when you meet Tricia and Steve. They are sweet, hardworking people who have paid attention to every detail. Tricia and Steve remained in contact with us throughout the wedding planning process, and were present the entire day and night of our wedding. Deanna, the manager, was also instrumental in helping our day run smoothly. Our guests went on and on about how beautiful and organized everything was, and we are still on cloud nine. My best advice would be book early! When we started looking for venues at the beginning of our 6-month engagement, all the Saturdays for the year were booked.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/24/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

Previous reviews have mentioned the beautiful setting, the amazing architecture, the Heflin's hospitality....and I can say a hearty AMEN to all of the comments! My daughter fell in love with The Brooks from the moment we set foot on the property. In fact, she and her fiance chose their wedding date on the basis of when it was available....and never regretted that choice. We are so thankful for the hard work and sacrifice that Tricia and Steve invested in making our daughter's wedding a once-in-a-lifetime affair!

Profile Picture cindy, 3/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Chairs, Tables

When I first book this venue, it was only sketches and framing. Steve and Tricia Heflin having been amazing from the very beginning. Tricia is very accommodating and so helpful considering I had literally nothing planned for the wedding when I met with her. Steve's love of architecture and building is evident the second you see the venue. It is beyond gorgeous. I have enjoyed getting to see the building process and I am so excited for my wedding next September. This venue is going to be a blessing to brides for many years to come.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When I first stepped foot on the property to view this venue, the reception building was basically bones. The chapel was the only thing fully up (for the most part). I absolutely fell in love with the place and the dream Steve had in how this would turn out. Fast forward to wedding day, it was absolutely breathtaking. Steve and Tricia were so wonderful throughout the entire process. Tricia was so sweet and informative, while Steve was the mastermind behind the entire place. I loved having them be an active part of the wedding day. You guys were wonderful! Definitely recommend booking ANY event here. Your guests will rant and rave about the beautiful place. Mine still do!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location. The Heflins were such a pleasure to work with. They were available during the entire wedding and coordinated with bumble bee occasions . My daughters wedding was wonderful!

Profile Picture Allisa, 6/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tricia and Steve who have built the venue are amazing people. Both of them have put hard work into making this the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen. Tricia (the owner) even spent her birthday helping with our wedding! The chapel and reception hall are beautifully decorated and everyone had the time of their life! Tricia and Steve were available to answer and questions from the time we booked the venue to the day of the event. They are extremely helpful and kind people!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After spending many, many hours researching the different types of venues within the Dallas/Fort Worth area and visiting several, I discovered The Brooks at Weatherford. We toured the gorgeous site and met with Tricia who was so personable, knowledgeable, and warm and we knew the peaceful setting of The Brooks was the right venue for our big day. Steve has used his God-given talents to build a beautiful man-made wedding chapel and reception area among the natural beauty that comes from the Creator alone and that is a stunning combination! We know this opinion is shared by our wedding guests also because we have had so very many positive comments from them since our May wedding. We as a bridal couple, our family, and friends are all thankful Steve and Tricia brought their vision for The Brooks At Weatherford to our area.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Brooks at Weatherford is a stunning wedding venue. I spent about 3 months looking for a venue and was overwhelmed and stressed. Finally my fiance and I came across the Brooks at Weatherford and went to view it. The moment we saw the chapel we fell in love. It was perfect and just what we had been looking for. Also the owners made the process so easy. They are wonderful people and care a lot about each other, their amazing venue, and their brides. The moment I met them I felt so welcomed, and any time I have seen them since I have signed they greet me with excitement and love. Stephen and I can't wait to be married in such a wonderful place in May 2015. I highly recommend the Brooks at Weatherford to anyone.

Profile Picture tamara, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can even begin to describe how perfect this venue was for our wedding. From the first day we visited, to the day of the wedding, the venue owners treated us like family and made us feel so loved. The chapel was beyond perfect and created such a romantic feel for our ceremony, and the reception hall was so beautiful and spacious (lots of dancing room so we could boogie!) Everything was so perfect, there is no one single thing I would change about the venue or our special day! If we could, we'd get married there again and again! The Brooks At Weatherford gave us the fairy tale wedding every bride dreams about!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stop tirelessly reading reviews and BOOK AT THE BROOKS! We were one of the first couples to book this venue (before it was even built!), and had our hesitations, but were blown away by the finished product! I could go on and on about all the good things about this venue, but mostly I'd say, if you want the flexibility to throw an intimate, personalized ceremony and reception, all in one place, The Brooks is for you.

Thank you Tricia and Steve for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture User4113324, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Brooks at Weatherford is absolutely stunning. When we first found this location, the reception hall didn't have any walls or a roof up, and the chapel wasn't much better. But the owners, Tricia and Steve, showed us the designs and explained to us their vision. They were so friendly and personable that we decided to take a risk and book the venue. This was the absolute best decision we could have made. The venue is both rustic and elegant, which is the exact style we were looking for. On our wedding day, the venue was more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. The sides of the chapel were open, so during our ceremony we had a nice cool breeze blowing through. It was wonderful. What made this venue even more special though is the people who run it. Steve and Tricia were so helpful throughout our wedding planning process. We came out to the venue several times, and Tricia always met us with a smile. It was never an "inconvenience" to her. I would recommend this venue to anyone! We loved it!

Profile Picture Ali, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Steve and Tricia are an amazing couple and have created the most beautiful wedding venue ever. They were wonderful to work with and the venue was flawless from the unmatched country chapel to the rustic event center, the beautiful fireplaces both in and out. The bride and grooms rooms were comfortable and spacious. We had an absolutely amazing time and our guest are still talking about how beautiful the Brooks is.

Profile Picture Hazel, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiancé and I had heard about the Brooks from a family friend in New Braunfels, TX. After hearing the owners names, Steve and Tricia Heflin, my fiancé was like “I know them, I used to go to Church with them!” Anyways I called tricia to set up a time we could come take a look at the facility. My first impression of tricia was nothing short of wonderful! She was bubbly, excited, and thrilled to answer any and every question that I had. And considering at the time of our call, back in April, they had only broken ground on the venue, I had a lot of questions! When we got to the Brooks, we were greeted by Tricia and Steve. They welcomed us into their home, which was super convenient because it was located directly on the venue site. We literally chatted about everything from our professions, to cookies, and to our parents. We felt right at home. There wasn’t much to say about the venue in May because literally all they had done at that time was lay the cement, but 4 months later, it is STUNNING. You can’t just take my word for it, you have to look at their Facebook page. www.facebook.com/brooksatweatherford They have been working so hard to make the Brooks something like a fairy tale. Steve assured us it would be done by our november wedding and its literally almost finished. After we toured the facility the sweetest part of the whole visit was the prayer. Steve, tricia, my fiancé, and I all stood in a circle and prayed for the Lords hand in our marriage, their venue, for Steve and Tricia, for future couples getting married there, and tricia even prayed for my father who had been diagnosed with cancer a week prior. (side note, he is now cancer free!) Austin and I are so excited and thrilled to be the first couple to get married at the Brooks. And we can’t thank the Heflins for building our fairytale venue and being a lovely couple to work with. :)

Profile Picture Charlie, 11/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's wedding had a fairy tale quality to it because of this incredible facility and it's setting. From start to finish we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The beauty they've created at The Brooks helped set the stage for a day we will remember as our happiest day yet. Cannot recommend more highly!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I just booked my wedding date here for next summer, 2016. I could not have been happier with the treatment when visiting The Brooks. Tricia is so sweet and helpful. After receiving the contract I felt that she was very upfront about everything, and that nothing came as a surprise while reading over the contract. Tricia and her husband have created a beautiful venue and I can't wait to say, "I do" there! While this was the most expensive venue in my top three, I feel that this is perfect and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Katy, 6/17/16, 3 Reviews