The Brooks at Weatherford Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Mom Married on 01/18/2022

Beautiful Venue

The Brooks at Weatherford was a Most Beautiful place for my daughter to get married. From the chapel to the reception hall to the fire pit where the guests made smores, there was Plenty of space for everyone (125+ guests). Loved the whole experience.

Thank you, Melissa!
    Michelle and Dawson's Wedding was indeed beautiful! So glad that Wedding Day was wonderful for bride and groom, family and guests alike! We are honored to be part of the forever treasured memories from such a beautiful celebration and exceptionally memorable day!
    Thank you again, for your kind words and compliments!
    Tricia H. Owner - The Brooks at Weatherford
    Donna W. Married on 11/05/2021

Exceptional venue!!!!! A++++++++++++++

Everything about working with The Brooks from the first day we toured the gorgeous place to the follow up after has been nothing short of exceptional service. I am still getting comments about how BEAUTIFUL the wedding was and the pretty chapel and reception hall, and the entire serene, setting. The people that we worked with at The Brooks was fabulous and responsive with every question and request. The day of the wedding they were there to make sure every detail was taken care of (and I am picky on details.... down to including good smelling firewood! ) Choosing The Brooks was the best decision we made. If I had other children to get married, I'd do it again there!!! I will certainly be their biggest fan and refer anyone I know who is looking for an A++++++ venue for their special day.

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank You Donna for all your kind and complimentary words, and praise of The Brooks at Weatherford. Spencer and Karley's Wedding was perfectly beautiful, from the weather, to the flowers and decor, to the dresses, to the 'good-smelling' wood +++! The night seemed magical for the bride and groom and all in attendance! Your attention to detail and joyful preparation for your daughter's Wedding Day, brought everything together beautifully! Thank you as well, for your compliments on The Brooks' staff! We are blessed with the best staff ever; they are dedicated to The Brooks and the people who celebrate there! We wish all the best for your family(families) and of course, the happiest of forever-afters for Spencer and Karley!
    :-), Steve & Tricia Heflin - Owners
    Desaree Married on 10/03/2021

Fairytale Venue

The Brooks at Weatherford has been the most outstanding team to work with over the last year. We fell in love with the venue, and it matched our fairytale feeling of finding each other. The whole journey up to and including the day of, the entire staff has been so kind, understanding, loving and happy to help however they could so we could have a happy joyful day. It's amazing when a business truly cares about their clients. We are so thankful we chose The Brooks for our special day and that we were able to have this magical day.

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much, Desaree!
    The day was indeed magical for you and Trevor! And that 'magic' was felt and celebrated by everyone there! We appreciate your kind and complementary words for The Brooks and our Staff! We love the place too (of course) and know that we are so, so blessed to have our staff that is diligent in their work and caring and professional in interactions with clients!
    We wish the happiest days ahead for you, Trevor and your son, Nathan!
    We are honored to be part of your forever-treasured Wedding Day memories and we thank you, indeed, for chosing The Brooks at Weatherford!
    Steve and Tricia Heflin: Owners ~ The Brooks at Weatherford
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Amanda B. Married on 06/26/2021

Sherrod/Brooks Wedding

The Brooks at Weatherford is absolutely stunning! The chapel is breathtaking and everything we could have dream of for our wedding day. Not only is the venue perfect for a wedding, the staff is wonderful! They are very professional and attentive to every detail . The day was so special and one that we will remember for the rest of our lives. We are so grateful for Steve and Tricia, the owners for creating such a magical place!

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Such sweet words and high compliments Amanda; thank you!! We are so happy that you and John chose The Brooks at Weatherford as your Wedding Place!
    The day was so perfect! You were a stunningly beautiful bride and you, John, your families and guests seemed to enjoy every minute! We totally agree with you and thank you for your compliments on The Brooks' staff! We are indeed blessed to have the greatest folks working at The Brooks!
    We wish for you both the happiest of days ahead and we are indeed honored to be a part of your treasured Wedding Day memories!
    Thank you again, Amanda and John!
    Steve and Tricia Heflin ~ Owners, The Brooks at Weatherford
    Emma W. Married on 06/03/2021

Amazing experience!

I got married at the Brooks on 6/3/21 and it was truly amazing! The staff was helpful and great in response time and flexible in letting us go up to the venue to test out decor! The Brooks is a stunning venue and I am 110% satisfied I got married here! :)

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Emma for your kind words! You and Will had a beautiful wedding indeed and seemed to enjoy every minute! Loved, loved the subtle summer colors in your bouquet and decor! And your dress, just beautiful! Everything turned out wonderfully, just like you planned! We are honored to be your Wedding Place and to be part of your sweet, treasured Wedding Day memories!
    Thank you again!
    Tricia Heflin - Owner The Brooks at Weatherford
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 05/16/2021

A pleasure to work with

The venue was just absolutely beautiful, rain or shine. It is so gorgeous you really don’t need to add a lot of decorations. I really enjoyed having my wedding here. There are a lot of great spots for pictures too.

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole!
    Yours and Brandon's Wedding was beautiful and fun! Your excitement was contagious, decor just the right touch and that yummy dessert table!! Thank you for taking the time to pen these sweet words! We thank you for chosing The Brooks ! We wish you two the brightest and happiest of days together!
    Shannon D. Married on 04/16/2021

Amazing Venue!

I am a Texas wedding planner & I have worked with the Brooks on multiple events in the 6 plus years of my business and every time I am reminded of amazing of a venue it is. The architecture & surroundings of the space are truly breathtaking, but what always sets them even apart from the rest is their love for their clients.
    They make you feel right at home from the first visit to your wedding day & it amazes me how they remember EVERY single couple that gets married at the venue (keep in mind they are most likely close to the 1000s at this point) & not only that but every conversation they have had as well. I love how special they make my couple's feel & every time I am about to do a wedding at the venue I get excited because I know it is going to be stunning, but I am going to be welcomed with a warm hug from the owner.
    I honestly cant say enough good things about this venue. And any couple looking for the perfect Texas Rustic or "Colorado/Montana-Like" space needs to put the Brooks at Weatherford on the top of their list. Trust me you will not regret it!!-Shannon

Shannon,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments! We are so blessed to be a part of weddings, and feel that in a very special way, we go with every couple that makes The Brooks at Weatherford their Wedding Place! We love knowing The Brooks is a part of couple's forever treasured Wedding Day memories!
    We love seeing events by ShannonRoseEvents as well! Always, always beautiful and elegant . The Brooks is of course, our favorite Wedding place (designer/owners though we be :-)) and we think it always looks beautiful. However, Shannon, you have a great design knack and know how to enhance the beauty that is inherent at The Brooks, and make each bride's wedding unique and special just for her and the groom!
    Thank you for taking the time to pen such encouraging words... Makes us want to stay in the business of's life and love's celebrations and new beginnings, forever. __ Steve and Tricia
  • Tori
    Tori Married on 03/13/2021

Perfect Wedding Venue!

Everything about the Brooks felt magical! The details of the chapel paired with the beautiful reception venue made it a dream wedding venue for my husband and I. We could not recommend the Brooks at Weatherford more for anyone looking to find their perfect wedding venue!

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Tori, thank you so much for your sweet words! You were such a beautiful bride, and you must have brought some of that magic with you because you absolutely glowed the whole day! I am so happy that we were your dream wedding venue! We loved helping your celebrate you amazing wedding day, and we wish you and Tyler the most amazing "happily ever after" together!

The Brooks at Weatherford Family
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 07/18/2020

Breathtaking Venue

Everything was so beautiful. I absolutely love this venue. All do the guest raved about it all night! The owners put so much thought in every detail and they were so accommodating. Even though it was hot, there was always a nice breath coming through. Would definitely recommend!

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! WE love knowing your Wedding memories will always bring a smile to your face. We indeed put our heart(s) into The Brooks to bless hearts like yours!
    Thank you again!
    Steve and Tricia Heflin- Owners / The Brooks at Weatherford
  • Evelyn
    Evelyn S. Married on 06/20/2020

Worth the Price Tag

TL;DR: Super pretty without decorating, will take your breath away

This venue is GORGEOUS. Ok so I'm the groom writing this with wife's account. so it takes a lot to impress me with a venue. I saw like 10 venues, but only one actually took my breath away: The Brooks at Weatherford.

Their staff was really helpful and responsive when we had questions. Only maybe two times out of 50 did it take more than a business day to respond to our email! We had A LOT of questions, so having a responsive venue is necessary for your sanity. We were also out-of-state and had to change our guest count/wedding date due to COVID so it was extra stressful. But they were very accommodating to all the changes due to COVID and never left us in the dark of their decision. They did not hesitate to offer us new dates for our wedding. We've heard of other venue companies that were not as flexible or accommodating to their clients, but The Brooks team is A+++++++ in their handling of COVID

My favorite thing about this venue is that it's SO incredibly pretty that you really don't have to do much to decorate the venue. I'm pretty sure (besides table decorations) we just bought a garland for the cross and some fake candles for the chapel and that was it. The venue speaks for itself. Our parents, who were against having a venue SO FAR AWAY said it was worth it because of how beautiful it was. My now mother-in-law is very picky about the look of a venue and she HIGHLY recommends The Brooks.

If you don't trust that your spouse will have many opinions on decorations, and the thought of decorating a venue stresses you out, PICK THIS PLACE!! It'll save you so much headspace for more important things.

Ok one last thing, at this venue, the pathway from the bridal suite to the chapel is actually exposed so that the bride can be seen walking to the chapel with her parents. It's about a minute and a half walk. We structured it so that after all the bridal party walked to their spot in the chapel, my wife would make her way down with her dad along the pathway.

People literally gasped because of how picture perfect it looked

You know how in life there's like a few images that you will never forget? Like a lovely painting, seeing your parents cry after you move out, or the view from the top of a mountain? It's like that, but with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Thanks for reading my review/journal entry haha.

P.S if you book this place and need lunch catered, get Yesterday's Sandwich shop. Pro-tip, if your wedding is on a Sunday, call or email them to make an arrangement. The food there is like 3 steps above a typical sandwich shop

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Evelyn, it was an honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding! We wish you a long and happy future!
  • Galena
    Galena T. Married on 06/04/2020

Picture perfect

I have not had my wedding yet, but the chapel and reception area are gorgeous. It’s plenty of room for large families. There’s a gorgeous gravel walkway from the reception area to the chapel.
    I honestly couldn’t imagine having my wedding anywhere else.

Thank you Galena!
    Your Wedding will be beautiful and you will love walking that beautiful path to the chapel and remember it forever! We look forward with you, to your soon to be Wedding Day and are honored to be your Wedding Place!
    Thank you Galena and Colby for choosing The Brooks!
    Tricia Heflin ~ Owner The Brooks at Weatherford
  • Valarie
    Valarie Married on 01/11/2020

Magical Wedding

The staff was so accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our daughter’s wedding was perfect. The entire venue was picture perfect and we highly recommend them for your weddin

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Valarie, for these kind and complimimentary words! We are honored to be a part of Lana & Nathan's beautiful Wedding and treasured Wedding Day memories! We think The Brooks is such a special place and are honored that you do as well. Thank you for taking the time to pen these words and thank you for choosing The Brooks for your lovely daughter's Wedding! Tricia H. - The Brooks at Weatherford
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 11/05/2019

The Best Day Of My Life.

There are no words that can express how impressed I was with The Brooks. From the first initial visit, to chatting in between, to the big day, everything was simply perfection. I got married on a Tuesday and the day was overcast looking like it would rain. Needless to say the rain held off, the Chapel GLOWED with the lights on and I felt like I was in a different world. Jennifer and Courtney we’re flexible coordinators and were there for me with anything I needed. The place was Absolutely STUNNING. I just cannot recommend The Brooks enough for your Special Day. Quality Quality Service. And when your dad gets a personalized letter in the mail from The Brooks (POST Wedding) congratulating him and making him feel special about his daughter getting married, that was like icing on the cake. They didn’t have to do that, but that’s the kind of people they are. So SO impressed with them. I’ve always wanted my White Chapel Wedding, and with The Brooks My Dream came true.

Rachel,

Thank you so much for you kind words and taking time out of our day to leave this review. November 5th has been a special day for you and your family for a very long time and now, it's even more so. With tears, laughter, and love, your wedding was absolutely beautiful! We can't wait to see pictures!

We are so honored that you and Christopher let us be a part of your very Special Day and wish you nothing short of happiness. Congratulations again, and thank you!
    Paul M. Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent - Staff - Beautiful location

The Brooks is already such a beautiful location, that having an amazing staff is the cherry on top. Tricia and her team were easy and responsive. I would recommend this venue over and over again to everyone.

Hey there, Paul!

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. We feel so blessed and honored to have been part of yours and Morgan's Wedding Day and are so hope it was truly a night to remember.

Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella P. Married on 09/29/2019

Kind People

Although we did not book, the owners were VERY kind to answer any questions we had. I will be recommending this gorgeous venue to many people!

Hey Gabriella!

Congratulations on your wedding! It's a bummer for us that we couldn't be a part of your special day but so wonderful for you and your husband that you were able to find the venue of your dreams! We are so incredibly happy for you and grateful for you taking time to review us, as we know you did not have to do so.

We wish you and your husband many wonderful years together!
    Thank you!
  • Katieknicholson
    Katie K. Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding venue

Such a special place for us, and meant a lot to have it here! Everyone was so sweet and so accommodating!

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words Katie! It was such a wonderful day, and beautiful wedding!! I know you'll be filled with happy memories every time you think of your wedding! Happy Forver After to you and Drew!!!! ~ Tricia Heflin - Owner~
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 05/18/2019

The best day!

Tricia and everyone at the beautiful Brooks were SO amazing throughout every aspect of our big day! We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful venue and hope to return for other weddings in the future!!

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful despite a few raindrops! We wish the happiest of "forever afters" for you and Andrew!

Tricia Heflin
    Owner
    Jessica Married on 01/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love love love The Brooks!

I knew I was meant to get married at The Brooks when I did my coordinated my first wedding there a few years ago. When I got engaged, I told my now husband that he had to see The Brooks. I knew he would love it as much as I do. Tricia and Steve are so wonderful and accommodating. If you are a bride that is considering touring The Brooks, do it! Any pictures you see do not so it justice. It is a beautiful venue full of unique characteristics that you won't find at other venues.

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, you beautiful bride you!!! We're honored to be your Wedding Place and part of your forever treasured memories!!!
    We wish you two the Happiest of Forever Afters!! ❤️ Tricia & Steve
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 11/30/2018

Stunning Venue

Gorgeous venue and loved working with the staff! Tricia was so sweet and helpful throughout the entire process. I would go back in a heartbeat.

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Julie and Alek! #MeetTheRobisons! You two are grrreat!
    The Wedding was so fun and beautiful! And it just gets better from here! Thanks for the sweet words and encouraging review! -
    Tricia
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I wanted and more!

My husband and I are living in Seattle right now and wanted to be able to bring Seattle to Texas since our parents wanted us to get married in Texas! I knew the minute I walked in to the reception hall I could see with the fireplaces on and some greenery we could do just that! The Brooks is so romantic and beautiful. It was more than we could have ever imagined! I will never forget walking down into the chapel with everyone watching my dad and I from the big cut out windows on the sides. It was breathtaking and so perfect.

I also cannot say enough about everyone at The Brooks... they were so helpful and honestly just genuinely so happy for you to start your married life on their property. They take amazing care of the place and have chairs and tables ready to go! They were super responsive and made sure we had everything we needed for the big day! Don’t second guess this place... it’s as perfect as it sounds and look and books fast!!

Thank you for making our day so special!!!

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Sara! Your Wedding was not only beautiful, but so so fun! Saw smiles all night! We are honored to be a part of your forever treasured Wedding Day memories! May you be blessed this first wedded year and every one after that! Thank you for sharing your happy, sweet and kind thoughts about The Brooks! Tricia Heflin- Owner
  • Lyn
    Lyn Married on 09/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tricia and Steve built The Brooks at Weatherford with our wedding day (and maybe yours) in mind. The weathered-door chapel, the beautiful grounds, the winding path for the bride to walk to meet her father and then her waiting groom, the stone-castle-meets-wood-barn reception hall complete with bridal party and groomsmen's ready rooms, patio with fireplace, it is just a dreamy location. Both the chapel and the reception hall are fully air-conditioned, but the sides of the buildings also roll up and disappear so you can have the outdoor wedding you want without the worry of bad weather and a plan B. Genius! The property is kept in pristine condition, and Tricia or Steve and a facilities manager are on site for your entire event in case you are in need of anything. We had a fantastic day. In addition to the beauty of the place, Tricia will give you a list of her vetted vendors so you will know that everything is going to go smoothly and there won't be any unwanted surprises - awesome!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I feel so blessed that I found this venue for my wedding. It was absolutely magical and I couldn't have thought of a more perfect place. Tricia and Monica were beyond helpful and always responded to my questions (which there were MANY). They made sure I had everything exactly how I imagined and worked with every need I had. I'm so glad that I was able to work with such nice people to plan my wedding. I was also able to work within our schedules to go visit the venue when I needed to. Not only is this venue absolutely beautiful, but the people here really want your wedding to be perfect. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend this venue for a lovely occasion such as a wedding.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/10/2018
    Kendall Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't possibly say enough wonderful things about The Brooks at Weatherford. Throughout the planning process, they went above and beyond to make sure my day was absolutely perfect...and it was! Everything went perfectly! The venue is stunning and the staff is incredible. I never felt like a number and that I was getting married at a wedding factory. That's how I felt when visiting other venues in DFW: now serving wedding #3496. Everyone at The Brooks truly seemed to care that my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams.

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Wow! Thank you for Grant and Kendall for thinking these thoughts and taking the time to pen these kind words!
    We are honored! May God 'Grant' you many, many happy years together!
    Kelly Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The most beautiful venue, with the sweetest staff. Apart from the picturesque scenery, I loved that this venue gives you so much freedom. They don't force you to pick certain vendors for their monetary gain. Family owned, they are truly in the business to make your wedding day dreams come true. If you are worried about the distance, we used charter buses to transport all of our guests which was not only a blast but also helped me rest easier that nobody would be on the road driving after a night of drinking and dancing.

The Brooks at Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Kelly, for the sweet words and rave review! Your Wedding was so beautiful! Thank you as well for including the pictures.
    We are honored to be a part of your Wedding Day celebration and forever happy memories! We wish you and Pau all the best and the happiest forever after! Thank you for choosing The Brooks at Weatherford! --- Tricia
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message