The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Reviews

117 | Naperville, IL

117 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique of Naperville

• luvburd

Nicole · Married on 12/20/2009

Bonnie is wonderful and provides amazing service. She is nice but doesn't suck up or seem phony-which I appreciate. I called on a Saturday and was able to get in on Sunday and it is just you and her. There is only one changing room and she has a good eye. Everyone loved my dress and sparkly bolero. The seamstress, Mary, she suggested for alterations was very nice too. I would suggest you check her out before you go to any chains.

Sent on 01/07/2010

Laura · Married on 07/04/2009

I cannot even tell you how excited I was to discover this little shop! Bonnie, the owner is one of the best that I worked with throughtout my entire wedding planning process! She was kind, helpful, responsive to my ideas and after about a week of telling her what I was looking for she called me up to tell me she had found the dress! Sure enough-when I arrived it was hanging in the dressing room ready to go. I am so grateful for Bonnie and her individual attention! With the dress of my dreams-she made my wedding day a success! If you are looking to work with someone who really cares about how you feel standing there in your wedding dress, this is the place to go!

Sent on 11/14/2009

Melanie · Married on 07/26/2008

I got my wedding dress here and they were very helpful. It was so easy to set up an appointment and find just the right dress for me. It was only the second place I went to and I found the most unique dress I'd ever seen. They offered cards of a seamstress she works with, who was just fabulous, and a cleaners, who made my dress whiter than when I bought it. It was an all around great place to work with.

Sent on 08/11/2008

Jessica · Married on 01/12/2008

Truly, truly enjoyed my experience with Bonnie. She has a wonderful collection of wedding dresses...many different styles, sizes, and designers. Her attention to details and her professionalism are exceptional. What we also liked was how you have to make an appointment, and therefore receive one on one attention. She was never pushy ( as some wedding dress stores can be!), and her thoughts were always valued and given at appropriate times. She was a joy to work with during this special time in my life. One can tell how much she enjoys working with brides!!!

Highly recommended!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2008

Nora · Married on 06/22/2007

I went to several dress shops several times, traveling far and wide to find the perfect dress. I went downtown to Marshall Fields and up north to all the shops in Schaumburg and several other places both near and far. I tried on at least a thousand dresses, spent months searching and I finally found the perfect dress only a few miles from my home.
    And it was half off. Half of what I was expecting to spend.
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville sells sample gowns that they get from other bridal boutiques but they only take ones in perfect condition. The woman who owns the shop personally helped me find just what I was looking for and she was so amazing that if I had not already invited 300 people to my wedding, I would have invited her too.
    A note from me to future brides: I had planned to get a silk dress but my perfect dress was the most lovely polyester you ever saw and I was so glad when, at the reception, I spilled coke on my dress and it just bounced off without staining.

Sent on 02/24/2008

Lori · Married on 06/28/2019

I was extremely happy with the service and the quality of the dress I bought. They were very patient with me considering I had no idea what I wanted. I got a beautiful dress that I love. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Angela · Married on 06/13/2009

I actually already ordered a dress, but when it came in my taste had changed and I wasn't in love with it any more. So with little time left before my wedding I stopped in The Bridal Boutique of Naperville. Bonnie, the owner, was wonderful to work with. She's not pushy and she will give you her honest opinion. I had pictures and told her what I had in mind and she picked out dresses that met those requirements. When you make an appt with her, she gives you her undivided attention. Needless to say, I found the dress that I loved without spending a fortune. Her store is small but it is jam-packed with dresses. If you are looking for a $3000 dress, this store is not for you. However, if you are looking for a $3000 dress marked down, then you need to stop by.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Ann · Married on 11/28/2020

Very professional and courteous

Very professional and courteous. Allowed me to try many dresses for my body type until I picked the one.

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Kyrstin

Kyrstin W. · Married on 06/08/2019

The most CARING bridal shop you could go to

This amazing shop helped me find my wedding dress of my dreams. Jessica, the owner, and Kellie are incredible. I showed Kellie a picture of my inspiration dress and she handed it to me. Sure enough, after trying on several different dresses... the first one she picked out was the one! My dress only took a few months to come in and they called me right away when it arrived. We were on a time crunch because of our baby on the way and had to move the wedding up from October to June. Thankfully, Jessica made even the alterations STRESS FREE. Jessica altered my dress not only once, but twice, in less than a month due to a sudden pregnant body forming. I’m so happy I went to the Bridal Boutique of Naperville. I don’t know what other shop would have accommodated me and cared about my special day so much as Jessica’s. I cannot express how thankful I am.

Sent on 09/24/2019

I bought my dress here yesterday. I worked with Jessica T and she was very helpful and accommodating. The dresses available in my size (8) and style were more dark than I wanted (dark ivory/ champagne). Once I moved up to size 10, I found more white/ light ivory dresses in my style. The dress I ended up buying was one that Jessica picked out. It was beautiful but had a broken zipper so I quickly passed it up when I looked. The store recommends a few tailors and actually pays for any damages to the dress that occurred at the store so they are covering the cost to replace the zipper as well as the cost to secure any lace patches or beading that might be coming up a little bit. I didn't immediately fall in love with the dress because I thought the top of the dress was a little plain but Jessica brought over an applique that could be sewn in at the top to give it a little more flair and it was perfect. Overall I am very happy with my experience and would absolutely recommend this store to any other brides!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

My experience at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville was amazing! I went sometime in February with a big group. The very first dress I tried on was the one, But I did try on others. This place is just fantastic.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Laura · Married on 03/26/2016

The bridal boutique is amazing! High end gowns at very reasonable prices! They only allow one bride in at a time so it's a more personal expierence that my bridesmaids and I loved! You are their one and only focus! The only thing I would recommend is they allow a little more time because I am a very indecisive person and always feel rushed but other then that it was beyond perfect! They are also extremely accomdate get! My dress was stunning and I couldn't have been happier. She also referred me to a seamstress who was by far amazing at what she does!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Carolina · Married on 02/16/2019

3.5

It was an amazing day that was completely comfortable and flexible with a large group!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Ksenia A. · Married on 05/02/2020

Nice friendly place without any pressure

The service was very friendly, I really enjoyed being there. The have nice spacious fitting rooms and very personable approach. Some water, coffee, and tea are also available.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Barbara · Married on 06/15/2019

This was the first place my daughter and I visited while shopping for wedding gowns. Kellie was wonderful. She was very patient and explained the different styles. My daughter picked out some gowns to try but really didn't like any of them. Kellie asked her questions about what she liked and didn't like about the ones she tried on and then brought in more gowns. My daughter did not find her gown here but Kellie could not have been more helpful. We would definitely recommend her to prospective brides shopping at Bridal Boutique.

Sent on 07/26/2018

3.6
      2.5
      2.5

Sometimes you find your dress in the last place you'd ever think of. This tiny shop carries one offs and pieces from trunk shows... all individual and unique, but no custom orders. My dress was a size ten and came with a missing zipper. I had to have it altered down to a size 0 and the alterations cost a pretty penny more than the owner of the shop had estimated they would. Had I known, I wouldn't have bought the dress, but in the end it was gorgeous and unique and everything I really wanted. The dress originally cost 1400 and she sold it to me for 850. But the alterations ended up costing me 900 dollars more. Eek. Gorgeous inventory, but I wouldn't trust her professional opinion on alterations. She was also incredibly pushy about making a purchase.

Sent on 08/28/2012

2.0
      2.0

I currently live out of state and was very excited to see that they are open on Sundays, so I made an appointment with their online system with Bonnie. I got an email confirmation confirming the appointment was approved by the company. The week before my appointment, I was contacted by Bonnie asking if I could move my appointment to another day because it was minor holiday and they weren't supposed to be open. When I said I wouldn't be in town another day, she said she would honor the appointment. I was very gracious that she did this. However, when I got there, I wished she would have just canceled. She seemed obviously annoyed the entire appointment and made remarks about our budget, saying we wouldn't find a dress with it. Still, I picked out a few dresses to try on, they do have a pretty large selection at a variety of prices. However, they were all very dirty on the bottom, some of the hems were even coming loose. She also kept having me try on dresses that were not at all what I was looking for. For example, I told her I wanted an A-line dress and she had me try on about 3 mermaid style dresses that looked awful on my figure. I'm sure this place is better when she isn't in a bad mood but she completely turned me off and pretty much ruined my first outing looking for my wedding dress.

Sent on 12/31/2015