The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Reviews

117 | Naperville, IL

117 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique of Naperville

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Great experience!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Kellie was fantastic!! She was so helpful and kind and she would pick out beautiful dresses that were simular to what I was looking for!

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Ticha

Ticha · Married on 12/19/2018

Love Jessica!

Jessica is not only so sweet, she’s also extremely talented at what she does. She’s also very quick and reasonably priced! I highly recommend on her!! She altered my wedding dress and a few of my other every day wear clothes. You won’t be dissappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Anna · Married on 11/04/2018

We had such an amazing shopping experience here, and a great selection of gowns at great prices. They helped me find the perfect dress to match my taste, and worked with me to find it in my price range. Definitely recommend checking them out!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Mia · Married on 10/20/2018

Kellie was the absolute best, she didn't pressure me into trying any gowns I didn't want to and ended up finding the dress that would be the one! Excellent, attentive, friendly service.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

My experience at The Bridal Boutique was fabulous! I found "the one" dress after trying on more than I can count. The staff were so helpful, patient, and accommodating all along the way. Shout out to Jessica for making my dress fit and look perfect for my big day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2018

This was the first boutique I went to looking for my wedding dress. Jessica made it such a fun and relaxing experience. She has great suggestions and really listened to what I was looking for. I was so happy to have my first stop be the only one I needed to find my dress!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Super easy-going and relaxed, great experience

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • QueSeraSera

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

Awesome place. They are a sample shop, but they do have several dresses that are order-able. They had some really pretty dresses there. Some of my favorites were from this place. And my consultant/stylist (Jessica T.) was just amazing. I can see why a lot of the good reviews mention her. I picked her randomly when I scheduled online, and I lucked out; she was so nice and attentive. Loved this place!! I'd give them 10 stars if I could

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 11/11/2017

After exhausted search, finally found the dress!

Best experience out of 9 different bridal shops between Chicagoland and Washington, D.C. Jessie was amazing and let me take the lead with my dress choices. I appreciated the space to think and try the dresses on by myself. I also never felt like I was being "sold" something as she never tried to influence my decision. This truly was a wonderful experience and I will be telling everyone to get their wedding dresses here.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Katie · Married on 08/04/2017

The workers there are great! They spend their time with you & will help you find the perfect dress!

Sent on 06/10/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2017

Spectacular Boutique Saves my Day!

Jessica literally saved my wedding! She helped me out with the most perfect dress and even customised amazing detailed sleeves to make a gorgeous dress for my extra special day. She is welcoming, patient and made me feel so welcome. Her inate sense of style had me fitted in the perfect dress in no time. Go see her for the ultimate in dress shopping. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 09/29/2019

Kelsy · Married on 07/01/2017

I started looking for my wedding dress a few months after getting engaged. I went to a couple of other stores, but I loved being able to come in and look around. Everyone who I worked with was so helpful every time. The real reason I am gloating about them is because I recently became panicked about the dress I bought and whether it was the dress I wanted to wear for my wedding. I knew that contacting the women at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville the would be honest with me and do everything they could to make sure I was happy. I am so grateful for their patience and generosity. I would suggest The Bridal Boutique of Naperville to everyone I know.

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/30/2017

Gorgeous Gowns for a Steal + Amazing Service

Owner Jessica was an absolute gem in both my hunt for a dress and with fun alterations! The shop itself has stunning gowns that anyone who has expensive taste but likes a bargain will appreciate. Rack after rack of both trendy and classic wedding dresses you can walk right out with, it was hard to choose just one! I definitely reccomend bride-to-be friends to go see Jessica and her beautiful shop.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 05/27/2017

Great experience!

I had a great experience! Kellie was very helpful in narrowing down and understanding exactly what I was looking for. She gave me space to pick out what I want but was very responsive when I needed help. Cute little boutique with beautiful dresses as low as $600.

Sent on 02/09/2020

This was my first stop for dresses. Prior to my appointment I read the reviews and everything was positive. I made my appointment with Bonnie. I tried on 6/8 dresses and found my dream dress. I'm in love! I recommend this place and Bonnie.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Erin · Married on 10/23/2016

The dresses here are gorgeous. I knew within trying on one dress that I had found the one. Great quality at a reasonable price. The seamstresses recommended were great too!

Sent on 12/09/2016

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville's reply:

Erin,
    Thank you! It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your experience, both in the shop and with the seamstress. We really appreciate the feedback! Best to you always. Bonnie

Hamidah · Married on 07/30/2016

This boutique was great. I found my dress and had many options of being able to pay for it. Bonnie gave me a great deal! I would highly recommend this place for off the rack dresses.

Sent on 12/26/2016

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville's reply:

Thank you Hamidah. Your patience and understanding during our appointment was very much appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you! All our best to you always!

Kimberly · Married on 03/19/2016

My experience at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville was amazing! It only took me an hour to find the perfect dress for me. I can't believe it only took me one day, this was the first and only place I went wedding dress shopping. Also, pick Bonnie to help you. She was perfect! Very professional and helpful. I recommend to any new bride! :)

Sent on 09/30/2015

I loved everything about this place. Bonnie was so genuine and caring, she really wanted to help me find the perfect dress... And I did! Such a unique experience needs someone like Bonnie involved and I had a great one here! It was also so helpful to have the seamstress on site to answer questions about alterations. Great place!

Sent on 07/14/2014

After shopping around at some of the bigger shops, I was unsatisfied with the quality of the dresses, so I decided to come to the bridal boutique of Naperville. I was so impressed that during my appointment, I was the only bride scheduled, and the seamstress was even present so she was able to tell me what alterations would be possible while also giving her expert opinion on the style. I am so happy I got my dress from here and wouldn't even consider going elsewhere!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Veronica · Married on 11/15/2015

The store owner, Bonnie is the best! As soon as I walked in with a party of 5, she was extremely accommodating and helpful. She also really worked with my budget and got me a dress that I fell in love with. She gives great suggestions when it comes to any "extras." Her shop is very cute and conveniently located with ample parking.

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/12/2015

I was recommended to the boutique by a friend who recently bought her wedding dress here. The boutique was an hour and a half drive for me, but after reading the reviews and getting the recommendation, I figured I would check it out. There was originally no appointment availability for the day I was in town, but Bonnie was great and put me on a wait list in case there were any cancellations. It just so happens that I got lucky and there was a cancellation, so I was able to get an appointment! I had been to 2 bridal stores previously, and had found one dress that I really liked, but didn't feel right purchasing until I had checked out my options with the appointments I had scheduled for the day. I am so happy I didn't purchase at the other bridal shop, as the dresses at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville were amazing. I had selected about 6 dresses from the rack, and the first dress I tried on made me completely forget the other dress I liked at the other bridal shop. I ended up loving the first 3 dresses that I tried on here and didn't realize it would be so hard to just pick one! In the end, I was able to decide and Bonnie was great about helping me stay within my $500 budget. The dress fit almost perfectly and will only need a few alterations. I definitely recommend this boutique!

Sent on 01/25/2015
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/12/2015

My experience at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville was everything Bridal TV has built my expectations to be. Bonnie clearly has years of experience which made my appointment beyond successful. She had me pull a few dresses and when I put each one on and pointed out what I didn't like, she was able to pull ONE dress from the rack. Before it was zipped up I knew it was mine. She listened to me and responded with my perfect dress. I can't thank Bonnie enough. She made the dress appointment so relaxed and not a tiny bit stressful. She gave her undivided attention and that will take this business a long way. She also gave great referrals for alterations for my dress that I wouldn't have found without her!

Sent on 08/23/2015

I purchased my wedding gown from Bonnie 18 months before my wedding! I love that when you are in her boutique shopping for wedding gowns, no one else is in the store. It's just you, your friends and family, and Bonnie. It makes the experience of purchasing your wedding gown even that more special! I would recommend The Bridal Boutique of Naperville to all brides! :)

Sent on 03/31/2015