The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Reviews

117 | Naperville, IL

117 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique of Naperville

Jessa B. · Married on 06/06/2020

Perfect wedding gown experience ever.

This was the best experience. Kellie greeted me right away when I arrived and while we were waiting for her other appointment to finish up, she showed us the dresses in my size. There was a whole rack of nice secondhand 14-16 dresses and then another rack of 18s if I needed it. They also had a large rack of inexpensive gowns that you could purchase new, sized to fit. The prices were about $700-$3000 but the majority seemed to be around $1100. They also do alterations for about $300-600. She had me pick out 5-6 dresses that I liked to get started, then once I was settled in my dressing room, she brought a couple more in based on my original choices. They had water and coffee there available for my family and me. She let me get into and out of the dresses on my own, but was ready when I I called her over to help cinch them up with the clasps. I was able to come out and stand on my own pedestal in front of my family and a set of mirrors. The lighting was nice so I felt like I could see everything well. She offered to let me put on veils and they had a Frankenstein box of mismatched dress parts (sleeves, lace, illusion necklines, etc) that you could use to see if you wanted something altered. I tried on maybe 6 dresses until I tried on The One, which I had saved for last. I never felt pressured to put something on that I knew I wouldn’t like. My dress is beautiful and not at all what I thought I would buy, but the experience and price were great. She even let me stay and twirl around for another 45 mins or so because her later appointment didn’t show AND gave me 10% off. It was really the best experience I could have asked for and completely stress-free. I’ll be doing my alterations through Jess, the owner, who was also there and very kind. I’m so excited and grateful to the Bridal Boutique of Naperville! (Also, the Thai place next door was really yummy so I also recommend that, hah!)

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 06/06/2020

Found the one

Amazing experience. Found the one after over a year of looking for the perfect dress. Kellie was awesome, understanding and helpful. I would highly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for the perfect dress.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Theresa S. · Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing Experience!

They were incredibly professional and made my experience so easy and memorable! They have more styles than any store I tried - some of the stores only carried one specific type of dress or at specific price points, but Bridal Boutique of Naperville had a variety of styles and many price points, which made shopping easy and fun. I bought one from the rack and they have everything in place for cleaning it and restoring any damage. I can’t wait to go back and see the dress for fittings.

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Travis

Travis A. · Married on 05/29/2020

Amazing experience!!!!!

Jessica was so helpful and friendly! She really made the whole process easy and fun! I had gone in just to try dresses on with my Mom since I live in California but thanks to Jessica and her wonderful selection I found my perfect dress! I am still in awe about it! I thought picking a dress would be a long and stressful process but it was as easy as saying yes to my perfect man! I can’t wait to go back to try my dress on again for the fitting. I can’t thank Jessica enough for the amazing experience I had!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie B. · Married on 05/16/2020

Absolutely Perfect

BBON is the perfect store to find your dress for the big day. I was nervous going into it, because I didn't think I would find a dress. Jessica and her husband immediately greeted me as soon as I walked through the door, gave me the run-down of the store and their awesome new dresses they had just got in that day, and let me walk around and pick a few that I loved to try on. Every single dress I picked out, I loved! Jessica helped me relax and helped me narrow down my choices and I found my dress at my first ever appointment!! She even let me try on a handful of veils and assured me how my bustle would be once fittings begin. I'm so glad I came to BBON and would highly recommend any bride-to-be to stop in this store and let Jessica help you find your dress! :)

THANK YOU BBON! I am forever grateful for all of your tulle and lace, and smiling faces!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Sille

Sille S. · Married on 05/15/2020

Highly recommend!

I purchased my wedding dress at Bridal Boutique of Naperville and it was a wonderful experience!
    They have beautiful gowns and amazing service.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Alyssa T. · Married on 02/01/2020

Top Notch Bridal Experienc

I can't even begin to describe how amazing this boutique is. From the personalized service to the expertise of each dress fitting, i truly felt catered to. They respected my budget and recommended dresses that fit both the budget and my personal style. Highly highly highly recommended it.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Jesica O. · Married on 02/01/2020

Simply amazing

This Boutique is just amazing! I felt like I was with all my girl friends picking out a wedding dress! I walked in thinking I knew my style and what I wanted. Little did I know Kellie my consultant knew my taste better then I did! She went and brought me a dress and said “ try this one on” and so I did! It was the “ say yes to the dress” moment! I said yes to the dress that she had picked out! I’m in love with my dress and so glad I go my dress from them!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Gina G. · Married on 11/10/2019

Kellie at Bridal Boutique

Kellie was amazing! She made the appointment so fun and not stressful! She was a blast to work with.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Theresa S. · Married on 11/05/2019

Older Bride felt like a Princess

It was a truly wonderful experience. They made us feel very comfortable and were very accommodating. Kelly was very nice and so hopeful in helping me find my Perfect Dress.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Jan

Jan · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Experience!

Check this place out! Beautiful dresses at a good price point. The owners made this a great experience and my daughter left with a dress she loved!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2019

Just the Best

BBON is amazing! Highly recommend to literally anyone, regardless of budget or dress size or style. They have every size and style of dresses, all for under $2k!!!! I could not have been happier with my experience there and have recommended to everyone I know since.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Came here the first time I tried on wedding dresses and it ended up being the only time I tried on dresses. I found the perfect dress with absolutely no stress thanks to Jessica. The dress I ended up getting was one that she brought into the fitting room to try on that she thought I would like, she was very right. I would and will recommend The Bridal Boutique of Naperville to anyone looking for their perfect dress at an affordable price.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Catherine · Married on 09/07/2019

I found my wedding dress at the Bridal Boutique of Naperville with the assistance of Kellie Nelson. She was very helpful throughout the process and made the experience very enjoyable. I would recommend going here for the dress selection and the experience!

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Ankica

Ankica J. · Married on 09/01/2019

Be prepared for an awesome, warm experience with BBON!

We had hit it off with Jessica so well during the appointment, and learned so much about the purchase journey we were about to go down. We had FUN! I did not buy THE dress there but, fortunately for me the one dress I fell in love with there would morph into a tea length dress (courtesy of Jessica’s wicked awesome alterations skills) for my engagement photos and rehearsal dinner attire!! I was lucky to be part of her journey officially transitioning to store owner – awesome lady and entrepreneur! She has an unflagging passion for her brides and I wish her all the luck.

And she kindly participated in my wedding journey with not only the rehearsal dress, but sewing my something old and new in the form a handkerchief with all the wedding dress materials from my grandmother, mother, and my own!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Maria

Maria C. · Married on 08/11/2019

Highly Recommended!

I loved my experience at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville. I originally purchased my wedding dress online and it was a nightmare, I experienced such a terrible stressed out experience. The dress came ripped, dirty and with missing sequins and upon making a claim with the seller I was recommended To The Bridal Boutique of Naperville for alternations. Long story short I received a full refund and returned to The Bridal Boutique of Naperville and purchased my wedding dress. They had exactly the dress that was perfect for me and for a better price then what I expected. The customer service is exceptional. Jessica was absolutely amazing and sweet. I would highly recommend The Bridal Boutique of Naperville to any bride!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 07/13/2019

My friend got married last year and found her dress here. I was with her at the appointment, and she had absolutely no worries with them through the process, so when it was my turn to shop for a wedding dress, I knew I had to look here! Of course, they did not disappoint! I actually had found a dress I liked at another shop, but still went to my BBON appointment, and they had the absolute best selection of dresses in my style preference. After shopping at 5 stores in SC (where my mom lives) and 3 in Chicagoland, BBON has such a variety, all at wonderful prices. My dress is unique, delicate, and exactly what I wanted! I found many dresses that were contenders here, that could have been the one. Of course, my perfect dress blew them all away! Thanks BBON!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Teresa H. · Married on 06/22/2019

One stop- perfect experience

I went with my mom and mother in law just to check it out and get an idea. I ended up finding a perfect dress! They were fun and friendly and made our experience so amazing. A husband and wife own the store, it has such a family feel.
    I’m so happy with my choice! I’ll post a picture after the wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Kellie was very helpful! I told her a few ideas on what I liked and she picked out the perfect dress!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Casey C. · Married on 06/15/2019

Dream dress come True!

I can't thank The Bridal Boutique of Naperville enough for making my dream dress come true!! Thank you so much Jessica!! I couldn't have found my dress and get the alterations done without you! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

K · Married on 06/01/2019

I came in due to the positive reviews and I was not disappointed. They had a very large selection and were helpful in finding additional dresses to try on. I felt that I consistently had help but was also given space to enjoy the experience with my family. I was able to find the dress for an amazing price.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Summer C. · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience

I had three bridal appointments that day and bridal boutique of Naperville was my first stop I not only fell in love with the dress I fell in the with Jessica’s amazing help she made me feel like a Queen in my dress. Jessica goes over and beyond with her Job/Ownership, I will always always refer everyone here. Thank you Jessica again for everything you do!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Shannon C. · Married on 05/25/2019

Bridal Boutique of Naperville

Reviewed On 10/16/2019 by Shannon C

I spent so much time at multiple bridal shops looking for my perfect dress. Places that made me try on dresses I specifically said no to, places that would steer me away from dresses I was interested in. I finally found Bridal Boutique of Naperville. I made my appointment and when I walked in I was greeted by Kellie like we were lifelong friends. They allowed me to look through the racks at my own pace and then they picked dresses they thought I would like. The last dress I tried on was the dress I picked. My dress originally had long sleeves which I hated so before I walked out of my dressing room I asked if they could be taken off and I was told absolutely! Jessica did my alterations and she was and absolute joy to work with. I apologized so many times for being so picky to which she replied STOP! Its your day, your dress, I want you to be picky! My dress came out absolutely perfect and I couldnt have had a better experience. She worked so closely with me and did everything I asked and more. I am so happy I came across this boutique and had the best experience making my dress mine.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2019

I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! I was feeling nervous about the dress shopping process, but they were so positive and calm that it really helped me enjoy my moment. The shop is beautiful and has such a friendly atmosphere. I cannot imagine having a better experience and obviously the dress is gorgeous! Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Carli

Carli · Married on 05/04/2019

I had such a wonderful experience at this boutique and could not have asked for a better staff! Even though I didn't find my dress here, they have such a wide variety of dresses. Highly recommend this boutique to future brides!

Sent on 08/01/2018