The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel Reviews

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 7
  • Kate

Kate Dowdle · Married on 08/31/2019

Simply Amazing

These guys--- if i could give 10 stars for value i would. Larissa is amazing. The Wedding packages are phenomenal. The secret garden is gorgeous. It's an all-in-one dream venue. You def want to get married here. They even have a separate room and buffet for kids!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Tate · Married on 05/25/2019

May 25th Wedding

My husband and I got married at the Charles H Morris Center over Memorial Day Weekend this year. After meeting with 3 caterers, it was a no brainer that we had to go with the Brice Hotel. Brittany greeted us with The Brice's Speciality Sweet Tea and southern hospitality. We spent the next hour going over all the details and everything we should expect but what sold us was Brittany's enthusiasm for creating our perfect wedding. Over the next year, Brittany worked closely with us answering our many questions. Brittany was also our Month Of Wedding Planner which was worth every penny. I recommend every bride to hire Brittany as your wedding planner. During the week of our wedding a heat wave came through and forced us to move the wedding inside which would create an hour flip during the cocktail hour. Brittany took care of every detail including communicating with all of our vendors. She made the last month of our wedding stress free. Not only is the communication and planning perfect, but the FOOD at the Brice is unforgettable. Our guest are still talking about the food from our cocktail and reception. Chef Lauren created a custom menu that met all of our guest needs. She is always creating new, creative menu items that will keep your guest talking for years. Lastly, we also used the Juliette Suite at the hotel which was perfect for the Bridesmaids and myself to get ready. We had about 15 people in the room at one time and it never felt crowded. We highly recommend The Brice hotel for your wedding and catering. You will not be disappointed with your experience.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Irena

Irena Klein · Married on 04/15/2019

Outstanding!

Overwhelmed with joy, is how I would describe the Pacci, at the Brice Hotel. A few months before my wedding I was contracted with another restaurant but an unfortunate event happened shutting down the place for months. I started searching for new venues but, I am not located in Savannah and I have never been. I was planning my whole wedding through emails and online searches. I reached out to Brittany Tufts at the Brice Hotel and within hours she had responded. In my search, I had reached out to 10+ new potential restaurant locations and Brittany was one of 2 that responded. A few days later, she amazed me, she followed up. She was the only one, her customer service was exceptional. I told her, “I would book you today but I want southern style food, not Italian.” Her response to this was, we can make you whatever you want and provided me a ton of options. She was so easy to work with, put me at ease and provided me an amazing experience. The private space was large (big enough for my guests to stand up and roam), and the space allowed a ton of sunlight in. It truly was an intimate, romantic affair. Thank you! I’m still amazed by her customer service, she provided me a hand written thank you card after my wedding, so sweet! Thank you again! Next time I visit Savannah, I will be staying at the Brice Hotel!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 8
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 9
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful Wedding

We used the The Brice as our venue for our wedding and it was absolutely perfect. We loved the rooms, the lobby, the secret garden, the party space and dance space, the pool, the bar and restaurant and most importantly we loved the staff. If you’re looking for the perfect person to coordinate with for planning your wedding look no further than the director of catering, Larissa Szynski. Easy and pleasant to work with and completely understands your vision even when you don’t. As for the chef at The Brice (And their restaurant Pacci), Lauren Teague, we could not have been more impressed; she is incredibly helpful when picking your menu and oh my god is her food delicious!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 19
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 20
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 21

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

Hi Alice, I have truly loved working with you and Joe to plan this amazing day, from the day we met, through to contracting, menu tasting and the big day, it's been so great getting to know you guys and I am so glad that you're local so I can look forward to having a cocktail with you guys! These kind words don't go unnoticed and I will share with our team here at The Brice! Cheers! Larissa

Teresa · Married on 11/17/2018

Larissa and her staff made sure our wedding and reception were absolutely perfect! From the initial planning meeting through the wedding and reception, Larissa was totally accommodating and handled everything beautifully, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everything was set up perfectly and the food was delicious. We can't thank Larissa and her staff enough for making our event so special!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Leslie Littlejohn · Married on 11/05/2018

The Brice - Top of My List

Our daughter recently got married in Savannah and the Brice was amazing in accodomating our guests. The Bridal Suite is gorgeous and looks out over the pool. We hosted a Sunday Brunch around the pool and the staff did an amazing job in setting up the space, putting together a delicious and creative menu and providing excellent service.
    You won’t be disappointed !

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Leslie, the setup was absolutely gorgeous, we loved the Donut Wall setup! Congrats to Lindsay and James.

Chelsea Smith · Married on 10/27/2018

Forever a place in our hearts!

When selecting The Brice as or wedding venue, we had our faith in their customer service and design for our wedding — and the execution was flawless!

What makes the Brice truly spectacular was their personal touches and personable staff including Larissa and her team but also the sales staff when working on room blocks, the restaurant staff and their vision of food and beverage, along with the service staff and their enthusiasm and quick attention to detail.

Upon our first visit when selecting a venue, Larissa provided a detailed vision of how the Brice’s qualities would fit our wedding style and my husband and I vision. The entire design of their spaces enhances your wedding and works together. The way the brick courtyard compliments the Savannah landscape, the beautiful windows of the event spaces allow you to bring the outside in, and the modern coastal white details sing Savannah but also a coastal feel. Along with our floral and event planners, the entire space and design bright The Brice to life on our wedding day.

Chef and her staff are THE BEST in Savannah. This is not large group catering experience, this is a Savannah Food experience that your wedding guests will remember. For example, my husband LOVES food and beverage and to make our experience special, Larissa made sure or tasting was a complete understanding of each dish and how it applies or builds on Chef’s specialty or it’s Savannah take on it.

The customer service is unprecedented across all teams at The Brice. Larissa lead her team with confidence that the event would be spectacular and the staff executed flawlessly. My grandmother specified a special bottle of wine and the staff knew exactly who was to have that glass of Rosé. When my family and friends needed to book a room under our room block, there were zero issues in doing so (I can’t say the same for other hotels we used).

Thank you so much to Larissa and The Brice teams as their her hard work was not unnoticed on our wedding day and throughout the process. I remember Larissa coming to give me and my husband a hug with the biggest smile and congratulations as we walked hand in hand after the ceremony! The whole staff was so helpful and with celebratory smiles the whole night. We are so grateful The Brice was a part of our wedding day and will forever be a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 26
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 27

Ali Gorton · Married on 10/14/2018

So awesome!

Everything was PERFECT. The staff was so awesome... they treated all of us like royalty.. the Brice is a perfect venue for a small wedding or cocktail party. I can’t wait to go back.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Christina · Married on 06/29/2018

Best hotel in Savannah!! We spent LOTS of time with The Brice Hotel team as we had our wedding in Savannah and had all of our guests stay at The Brice for 3 nights. We also used PACCI for catering our reception as well as had our Welcome Party and day after brunch at The Brice. I can honestly say the Brice EXCEEDED my expectations. They treated my husband, myself and our guests so well. We had the bridal suite which is INCREDIBLE for big groups. That room is seriously a dream and was perfect for the wedding weekend. Brittany and Beth worked with us to get a room block for our guests and gave our guests great rates. The weekend started with the welcome party which had dinner and drinks. Brittany, Tasha and Tenika were so wonderful at every event always checking in with me to see if I needed anything. They made us feel like our events were the only thing happening which was so appreciated. Brittany Tufts is my hero. You guys - she put up with me for 6 months, changing my mind, asking ridiculous questions and everything in between. She was amazing. I could go on and on about the team and how wonderful they made our weekend. Trust me, you will happy you booked the Brice for your event! Thank you to everyone at the Brice!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Larissa is a total GEM!!! I cannot say enough good things about the entire Kimpton Brice team. Everyone was so personal and made us feel so special. Larissa is incredibly organized and gives such helpful advice. She is detail oriented and made sure to execute every single concept we sent her! The food was amazing--everyone was amazed!!! Highly, highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Summer · Married on 05/19/2018

My wife and I live in Virginia Beach, VA and “city hopped” up and down the east coast trying to decide where we wanted to celebrate our special day. While Savannah, in and if itself, is a gorgeous and fun location, Larissa and the staff at The Brice definitely sealed the deal for us. From the moment we walked up to the valet, to the front desk staff, to banquet staff, bar tenders, and managers, everyone made us feel like royalty and as if we were home all at the same time. Eveyone was genuinely excited for us! NO detail was overlooked! As far as we know, our weekend went off without a hitch and if there ever was an issue, Larissa and team made sure we never even knew by expediently mitigating the problem. Every single staff member made us feel as if they were there to cater to us alone even though they had a hotel full of guests. The hotel has an d soul feel with a swanky modern look. We look at photos and still can’t believe how beautiful our surroundings were that day. I can’t say enough about this venue and the staff there. We would choose this location for our day again without hesitation and will definitely be returning to visit soon!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 35
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 36
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 37

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

We are gushing over here looking at all your photos, it brings us back to such an amazing day with two amazing people! Cannot wait to see you both again on your "hop" back down to Savannah. You are officially an extension of our family here at The Brice!

David · Married on 04/21/2018

The Brice, Larissa, and the entire team made our baby's dream wedding come true. We could not have asked for a perfect setting and every step of the way it was absolutely spectacular. The hotel was beautiful, everyone was so nice and accommodating - everyone did an outstanding job.

Larissa is easiest person to deal with in what can be stressful moments. She made it so easy!

Leanna & Austin are off to a great start and we had a blast the entire weekend in Savannah with every moment just perfect.

Thank you from the bottom of my hearts.
    David & Annalisa

Sent on 05/23/2018

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

Thank you David + Annalisa for the amazingly kind words, it was an absolute pleasure working with Leanna and Austin on their big day, I hope they're having a blast on their honeymoon. We're all giving each other high fives here at the hotel for a job well done!

Leanna · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I were married at the Brice Hotel on April 21, 2018. Our reception was held at the Secret Garden and the Reception was inside. When we toured the venue a year prior, we knew in our hearts this was the perfect place for us. Larissa, the wedding coordinator was hands down the sweetest and easy-going person to work with. We feel like we hit the jack pot when it came to planning our wedding at the Brice. She was on top of everything, and made sure Austin and I were a priority. She was quick to change/arrange anything in the schedule to make sure we got exactly want we envisioned for our wedding. We wouldn't change one thing about our experience. It was amazing from the moment we walked into the hotel that weekend, until the moment we left. Our families and friends were all treated with such kindness from all the staff members. My expectations were beyond exceeded this past weekend, as I lived out my fairytale wedding and the best day of our lives! We already are planning to come back next year for our 1-year anniversary to create new memories at the Brice.
    Leanna Allen

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kelsey · Married on 02/24/2018

Where do I even begin. All of the staff was amazing and so accommodating! Every time you walk through the doors, the valet guys are there with the biggest smiles to make it feel like home! Brittany and Beth were amazing from the planning up to the actual weekend of our wedding. The rooms were spectacular when we arrived. We had rented the Juliette Suite which was beyond beautiful. The front desk staff was super attentive and would always recognize and say hey and ask us how our stay is going the WHOLE weekend. My husband and I felt like VIP and all the staff did an amazing job to make us feel like that! We got upgraded to a VERY nice suite our first night at the hotel which was unexpected. We loved the robes so much that we mentioned to Brittany that we wanted to buy them. Little did we know, Brittany surprised us by putting two new ones in our suite right before we left. We will forever think of the Brice when we wear those! I can't say enough about this hotel and the staff! Coming from someone who majored in hospitality, they do a superb job. We will definitely be back again!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Sara · Married on 02/03/2018

We worked with the Brice Hotel for a guest room block, wedding caterer (Pacci is the hotel's restaurant), and day-of coordination and I think it was the PERFECT choice. Our wedding venue, the Charles Morris Center, is directly adjacent to the Brice Hotel in Savannah, making the partnership extremely convenient and streamlined. As a part of the catering/room block agreement, the hotel offered the services of Brittany Tufts as our day-of coordinator for a very reasonable price. We were SO happy to have her assisting and it was completely worth the investment! Brittany was extremely accessible, super organized, and seriously the reason why both myself and my husband were able to enjoy our wedding day virtually stress-free. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Heather · Married on 01/13/2018

It was truly an amazing experience working with Larissa! She was so helpful with the entire process! Even helping us navigate a few bumps in the road!

The brice was the hotel we stayed at when we got engaged, and the hotel we stayed at with our friends and family for our wedding! I know we will be back again and again for years to come.

Sent on 01/19/2018

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

Hi Heather, it was so great working with you and James on your welcome party and having you here at The Brice Hotel as your home for the weekend. I can't wait to see you both again! Congratulations and Cheers to you both!

Cynthia · Married on 12/09/2017

Everyone was friendly and attentive. Our wedding turned out beautiful. It was way more beautiful than I envisioned even tho it rained two previous days! The rooms are clean and lovely. Very nice hotel! Larissa the wedding planner/catering manager is fabulous!! I can’t even begin to describe her professionalism, friendliness and attention to details. Our wedding was a destination wedding so all our communication was via phone & email. Our wedding was perfect! I would recommend The Brice because it’s a beautiful unique modern hotel but I highly recommend having your wedding here to work with Larissa. She made everything go smoothly and it looked beautiful!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 43
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 44
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 45

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cindy! I loved spending time with your family and so happy that you and Alan had a wonderful weekend here celebrating your love! Not to mention that gorgeous jacket you wore to stay warm :) I hope it made it back home? LOL. I can't wait to see the pictures from Esther! Stay in touch and can't wait to see you again in Savannah!

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

We had our wedding at The Brice Hotel in November 2017. The staff was friendly, the service was exceptional, the food was amazing (I recommend the coffee rubbed beef!). Our ceremony and reception were held in the Secret Garden and it was truly magical. We couldn't have imagined anything more perfect. Much love to Larissa who is the best and everyone at The Brice who made us feel special all weekend long.

Sent on 11/24/2017

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to host your Wedding Sarah, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and Brody to create this magical day. I enjoyed meeting your family and friends and those blue Badgley Mischka's were the bomb! Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Cheers :)

Jamie · Married on 10/28/2017

The Brice Kimpton staff goes out of their way to make your day very special. I couldn't believe how beautiful my Wedding Welcome Party was thanks to them. Everyone on the staff are fun, sweet, and very helpful. The Brice Kimpton property is absolutely gorgeous for weddings and parties. They have multiple spaces to have events, all of them beautiful. The hotel is well kept. The food at Brice Kimpton is so delicious, everyone gave rave reviews on the sliders. I would definitely recommend having any event at this location. They are so accommodating and make it a stress free process. I would definitely do it all again at Brice Kimpton!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 46
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 47
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 48

Hi Jamie,
    I am so glad that you and Michael had a wonderful time here at The Brice and we enjoyed hosting your wedding welcome party to kick off your weekend celebrations! Thank you for the kind words! Congratulations Mrs. Sanchez!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2017

I could not have imagined having my wedding anywhere else. The staff went above and beyond ANYTHING I could have imagined. They knew how to solve every problem, and even prevent other ones. On the actual wedding day, I was not allowed to leave my room because I was getting ready. But I knew I was in good hands. They handled absolutely EVERYTHING! I didn't have to stress about the little details.

Sent on 10/18/2017

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Amanda, I absolutely loved working with you to help plan this special day! I especially loved when your Dad sang your first dance and everyone here just cooed when Brock sang to you. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Come back and visit us for dinner soon. Much love, Larissa xoxo

Beth · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our son’s rehearsal dinner at The Brice was amazing and food was fabulous as well as the staff!! Special thanks to Larissa Szynski who coordinated everything just top notch can not say enough was an incredible evening!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 49
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 50
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 51
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 52
    The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel 53

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much Beth! It truly was a pleasure working with you! I love the custom koozies and cocktail napkins, not to mention that beautiful video of Bailey and Samuel. We enjoyed hosting everyone!

Dennis · Married on 09/16/2017

My wife and I had our rehearsal dinner at Pacci Italian Kitchen at the Brice Hotel. It was a truly amazing experience! We worked with Larissa to coordinate our event. She was incredibly personable, attentive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. The food was outstanding. We had selected the buffet dinner which included salmon, short ribs, corn chowder, and several hors d'oeuvres. Everyone was so pleased with the whole experience! We were able to give speeches, they asked if we'd like to have dinner music playing. The servers were so nice, the bartenders were so funny and charming. Larissa did an amazing job - truly a night to remember!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Hi Dennis + Joanne,

Thank you so much for thinking of us to host your rehearsal dinner, it was an absolute pleasure working with you both and meeting your families. We love kicking off the wedding weekend with a big celebratory dinner. Cheers!

Talicia · Married on 08/12/2017

The team at the Brice Hotel were fantastic! The food was excellent and the service was impeccable! Thank you again Larissa, Beth, Kelsey, Dominic, Cassandra, Alfonso and the rest of the team!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Claire · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I were just married at The Brice this past weekend. I'm still on that after-wedding high...everything was THAT perfect. The hotel itself is wonderful. Walkable to many shops and restaurants. The ambiance is modern while still maintaning southern charm. The staff are some of the friendliest people i've ever encountered. Most of my family and friends had never been to savannah and were very impressed with The Brice. Larissa was my contact from the very beginning. She's very friendly, warm and truly loves what she does. It was actually after meeting her that sealed the deal when we were looking for venues! We knew we were in good hands for our destination wedding. Thank you again to Larissa and the rest of the Brice team!

When my now husband inquired about having lechon (traditional filipino pig roast) at the reception, she immediately jumped on the idea. (it was DELICIOUS!) When my outdoor decor never arrived, she quickly came up with an idea for our extra flowers and it was perfect. Basically, anything i threw at her, she handled it beautifully.

Many people commented on how wonderful the food was and i totally agree! We also had complimentary champagne pops for cocktail hour. So tasty and refreshing.

For our ~50 guest wedding, the venue was the perfect size. The ceremony was in the secret garden followed by cocktail hour on the Pacci patio, reception in greene/mercer and dancing in slate. At no point did i think the spaces were a tight fit or overwhelming for our more intimate sized wedding. I really can't say "perfect" enough.

If you're looking to get married in savannah, i highly recommend the Brice. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/19/2017

The Brice - A Kimpton Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! You and Brad are so awesome and we had such a blast working with you to make your wedding day YOURS! I can't say how much I just love love love the post card guest book idea, truly unique and who doesn't love a pig roast in Savannah? :) Can't wait to have you guys back for a stay!