The Breakers Palm Beach Reviews

16 Reviews for The Breakers Palm Beach

• Sweta

Sweta Shah · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfection!

There’s so much to say about this venue, don’t even know where to start. The Breakers has been my dream wedding venue since my first visit when I was 12 years old. The moment you drive up Breakers Row, you will literally be in shock with how beautiful this resort is! We were fortunate enough to work with Jeff Fowler during our wedding planning. He made the entire process so so easy for us!! We knew we were in good hands from the beginning. The staff and service provided is truly above and beyond!! The venue itself is breathtaking and we were fortunate enough to use the majority of the ballrooms over our 3 day wedding weekend there, so guests were able to truly enjoy this resort to the fullest. The food was delicious and the displays were also so beautifully executed. Every detail was planned to perfection! Can’t thank The Breakers enough for helping make our dream fairytale wedding come true!

Sent on 04/10/2019

If you are even considering The Breakers, you have to go for it! The venue is paradise! The food is heavenly! The decor is highly personalized! The whole team is beyond wonderful! All in all, these elements come together to give you the wedding you never even knew you dreamed of!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Jen and Dan · Married on 11/15/2014

Simple put, Jeff Fowler and the Breakers staff are amazing!! Everything was taken care of for our entire weekend. We were able to have our rehearsal dinner/welcome party at the Breakers Beach Club, the ceremony on the ocean lawn, reception in the Circle Ballroom, and our farewell brunch in the Mediterranean Courtyard. Before we could make a request, it was taken care of. They're that good. The service, attention to detail, and professionalism were all top notch. We will look forward to going back to the Breakers for our anniversary each year. Thank you Jeff and the entire Breakers staff for making our wedding weekend so memorable!! Our guests are still talking about their weekend at The Breakers!

Sent on 01/05/2015

My sister got married here, and looked elsewhere but could not find anything quite as elegant and beautiful. If you can afford it, don't hesitate.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Elyssa · Married on 05/24/2014

Having our wedding at the Breakers was a true dream come true. Katie Gillespie is a fabulous coordinator and made planning our special day fun and easy (well as easy as wedding planning can be). I worked with the design team at the Breakers for my flowers and Jennifer Herrera did a fabulous job. We had our rehearsal dinner at the Beach Club, cocktail hour in the Mediterranean Courtyard, reception in the Circle Ballroom, and Sunday Brunch on the Ocean Terrace. Everything was perfect; the food was amazing, the service was always to please, and our day went off without one thing going wrong. One of my absolute favorite parts of the weekend was when my husband and I arrived back at the Breakers after our church wedding. Katie was there to greet us with two workers who had champagne and cocktail hour appetizers ready for us. Since our first dance was coordinated, Katie led us into the Circle Ballroom so my husband and I could do a run-through of our dance and enjoy some more food from the cocktail hour. It was so nice to have that personal service. We truly felt like the most important people in the world and could not have asked for a more perfect weekend.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2013

Best most beautiful elegant top notch service I've ever experienced. My wedding person Sascha was outstanding.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Candice · Married on 05/25/2012

Absolutely exquisite! The Breakers was a phenomenal site and couldn't have been better. All of the staff was great and accommodating and nice! Everyone was impressed with the beauty of the hotel and enjoyed the view from the terrace. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to have our wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2011

Having my wedding at The Breakers was truly a fairy tale! It is absolutely a stunning location and their service is impeccable! The day of ran so smoothly and I felt I had nothing to worry about thanks to their professionalism and flexibility. The staff easily handled weather situations and changes by guests and timing. The Breakers is expensive, but I feel you pay for a top notch wedding experience. I can truly say everything turned out even better than I imagined it would!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Deborah · Married on 10/09/2011

There is no better place to get married, or have any other special occasion for that matter. There food is spectacular! The in-house decor team is a pleasure to work with. I still get compliments on every aspect of the wedding! It is a truly magical place to get married and everyone who helped us out before, during, and even after are excellent at what they do. I cannot thank Katie G.(catering manager), Kim V.(design studio) and Laurie enough for all the great help and patience they had with our not so big latin wedding. If there were ten stars on the rate your vendor scale I would of awarded that to them! Thank you for everything!!! There is no better way of starting your married life together than at The Breakers.

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Niki

Niki · Married on 09/24/2011

The Breakers truly made all my wedding dreams come true! They were so fabulous to work with both before and during my wedding. The service was amazing. They made sure all my wishes were granted throughout the day. The food was terrific, our guests are still raving, the decor was mind blowing, Katie Gilespie (the catering manager who worked with us) was so great to work with and the property itself is beyond stunning! The Breakers was the perfect backdrop for all of our pictures and video. Truly an amazing venue!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Phil · Married on 07/02/2011

It's the Breakers and you get what you expect it would be. Top not service from beginning to end. The wedding ran so smoothly, no hitches with the exception of the groom losing a button on his tux. No problem. We had a person assigned to us for the day that tended to all our needs. She whipped out a sewing kit and in no time, the button was back on. The Breakers can be expensive but what you get is a memorable, professional, and perfect experience.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Brian · Married on 01/23/2011

Unbelievable. Absolutely the best venue in the world! Katie G was a phenomenal help throughout our special day (and leading up to that). Incredible!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Katherine · Married on 05/22/2010

This place unlike any place I've been too. It is breathtakingly beautiful and their food is delicious. I can't recommend it highly enough. All we really had to do was show up and enjoy our wedding; they and my planner took care of everything else.

Sent on 08/22/2010

amanda · Married on 08/02/2008

The Breakers is breathtakingly beautiful, easy to work with, and their food is delicious. I can't recommend it highly enough. All we really had to do was show up and enjoy our wedding; they took care of everything else. Virginia was out catering manager and she is wonderful.

Sent on 08/19/2008
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 06/18/2016

We worked with Sal and he was the best!!! All the staff were very helpful and very attentive to our needs. I loved getting my personal helper for the whole day. Penny was such a big help the day of my wedding. She helped me getting dress, helped me when we came back to the reception, and helped me the whole night! During our reception we genuine felt that every single person there was part of our family, the stuff cared about us, our guests, and our celebration. We cant wait to go back and celebrate our anniversary!

Sent on 01/19/2017

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

The breakers was an amazing venue..I would will tell everyone how great everything turned out

Sent on 10/31/2012