The Bordone LIC Reviews

The Bordone LIC 4
The Bordone LIC 5

Laura · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful experience!!!

I loved The Bordone! Not only was it a stunning venue (those views cannot be beat!) but Jules, Mary, and James were a dream to work with. They were super responsive, let us explore the space multiple times, communicated with our wedding planner, and let us store our DIY decorations there the day before the wedding! I would rent the 5th floor again for an event and highly recommend the space to any engaged couple. The wedding was gorgeous!

The Bordone LIC 6
    Sent on 11/24/2019

Holly · Married on 10/04/2019

So lucky to have found this venue!

I got married at the Bordone in October and I was so happy from start to finish. Jules was amazing. She was always available to answer my questions that I had and gave great advice and suggestions along the way. I miss her! I toured the venue a couple of times with vendors leading up to the wedding and it was always clean. The views from outside are stunning. Your guests will love taking photos out there. It’s perfect for an outdoor ceremony or an elegant dinner on a warm summer night. The space inside has windows wall to wall allowing you to have views of the city as well. It’s a great raw space allowing you to get creative and make the space your own for your special day. I love the Bordone and would 100% recommend!

The Bordone LIC 7
    Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Julia

Julia Spiegelman · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect venue!!

We had searched for the perfect venue for a few months and once we met Jules at the Bordone we knew we found the right one! Venue is absolutely gorgeous and Jules and Mary are so accommodating and made our vision come to life. Thank you!!

The Bordone LIC 8
    Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 08/24/2019

Marriage celebration

Beautiful event space with an outstanding view of manhattan. Worth every penny. Also the event coordinators were so helpful and really met your needs. They provide you with a manager as well during your event. I don’t remember his name but he was so focused on his job and such a gentleman!
    Highly recommend

Sent on 11/07/2019

Michelle Ballen · Married on 10/20/2018

Our guests were THRILLED to spend a night at The Bordone

When we first discovered The Bordone, we thought we were dreaming -- it didn't seem real! The space was big enough to host our 180+ guests (a rare find in NYC), the interior was exquisite and it had the most unbelievable view of Manhattan. We knew we had to book it. Once we did, the team at The Bordone was quick to help us prepare for a seamless event. They made planning a breeze and even coordinated a lot of the actual event. The wedding itself went off without a hitch and our guests have not stopped commenting on how incredible the space was. It isn't every day that they get to experience such a breathtaking view of Manhattan.

5 stars simply aren't enough for this incredible venue and team. Thank you Mary and Jules for making our wedding truly unforgettable!

The Bordone LIC 9
    The Bordone LIC 10
    The Bordone LIC 11
    Sent on 02/11/2019
  • liz

liz · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing experience!

The people who own and operate The Bordone are accommodating, creative, responsive and active in your planning process, and overall a joy to work with. They managed and coordinated with our vendors and caterers to make sure our day was beautiful and executed seamlessly. I can not say enough great things about this place.

Sent on 08/02/2019