104 Reviews for The Bernards Inn

House Beer (2)
House Liquor (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
Furniture (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Decor (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
101 The Bernards Inn Reviews

The Bernard’s inn made me wedding day seamless and stress free - this is a venue that includes a wedding co-ordinator (Andrea) the day of, and believe me, you need it! Andrea was fantastic from our first meeting with her. Incredibly flexible, helpful and really understood what we were looking for. Oh and the food? OUTSTANDING. Our guests had a great time and we danced all night. Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Great Job! Well done on every level. Attention to detail, food was amazing, drinks were on point. Service was impeccable.

Profile Picture Carin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We recently celebrated a surprise 50th birthday party and we could not have had a better experience, The level of service and the professional attitude of the entire staff was unquestionably a game changer. As this took several months to plan, the staff accommodated to meet with me at unusual weekend morning hours which was very much appreciated by myself. And during the surprise celebration, all of the invited 24 guests felt very special by the warmth and easy nature of the catering staff. Yes, you can find places less expensive but our experience more than justified the expense and was well worth the value. And I would certainly recommend the Bernards Inn to anyone.

Profile Picture D, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
4.7

Great place. Andrea is fantastic to work with!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Andrea did a great job in making our meeting a great experience. The food was great. The room was great. We are planning to host our monthly meeting there going foward.

Profile Picture Jean, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Max, Jennifer and I thoroughly enjoyed our neighborhood event that we held at the Bernards Inn. The staff was wonderful and totally flexible. Thank you so very much for making it such a special evening for all!! Kathy Roberts

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the most beautiful and delightful rehearsal dinner! The staff was extremely courteous and attentive, the food was great, and our guests had a truly wonderful time. I don't think we could have had a better experience than the evening we and our forty guests shared at The Bernard's Inn.

Profile Picture Judith, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have used The Bernards Inn for Corporate Meeting/Events - and time after time our colleagues requested to go there, because the service is impeccable, the food is outstanding and the facilities/space is wonderful.

Profile Picture Fatima, 1/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I have hosted 2 Group Dinners for my Team and both have far exceeded our expectations. No restaurant in the area can compete. The food is amazing, the wine selection fantastic and the service is 5 star.

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The events team is wonderful! The night of our event we made a few mistakes, extra people coming, misspelled name cards etc... the Bernards Inn group was so incredibly flexible and willing to help. They were just so lovely. I can not say enough about how helpful they were.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience at Bernards Inn was excellent. This was a second wedding. The venue, the food and the service were all exceptional. My guests are still saying that everything was perfect. I do feel that the cost of rentals for table linens/settings were high as I was not aware that I would need to rent these items at first. I also was a bit disappointed with the service of the bridal person assigned to me the day of the wedding. She was very sweet and did anything asked of her but was novice. I will say that Andrea the event director was excellent from the day we booked. She handled every detail and worked hard on my event as it seems she does on all the events that take place at Bernards Inn. I have no regrets. The wedding was truly perfect and I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any other type of event!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The presentation of the buffet was very, very nice. The quality of the food was very high and the meal was delicious.
I would ask (as an enhancement to the service) that Andrea introduces the staff to the host of the event and ensure that the host is well satisfied throughout the event.

Profile Picture Hector, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding would not have been the same if it were anywhere else... Andrea and the entire team helped bring our vision for our day to life! Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. The food, wine selection and service were incredible. Everything ran seamlessly. Our cake was everything we could have hoped for! The entire day was just unforgettable and we cannot thank The Inn enough. Whether it's a Bernards burger at the bar or a full blown wedding- you cannot go wrong at The Bernards Inn!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Valet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Could not have been any easier to plan. So helpful and understanding of all the twist and turns of wedding planning and the food and service were impeccable.

Profile Picture David, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything the inn provided was over the top. They could not have been more supportive or accommodating and professional. The general manager was always available for any questions or concerns. She worked beautifully with the florist, photographer and band. She stayed at the wedding until dinner was served. The maitre d' and wait staff were the best. Food quality was outstanding.
There was nothing they could have improved on.
It was truly a perfect evening!
Brunch the next morning was excellent in every way.
It was an absolute pleasure to work with them.

Profile Picture Beth, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Gorgeous venue, top notch service and professionalism and a good partner for any event.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a wonderful 70th birthday party for my parents. Andrea was very responsive in helping us to plan it. The Wine Room was perfect for our party of 30. I loved how the cocktail 1/2 hr was separate from the dinner room. Jake was very helpful in getting us everything that we needed (easel for poster sized photos, gluten free meals, cleaning up a broken glass, etc.). We had a fantastic time and my parents and their friends are still raving over how amazing it was! Food and drinks were great and service was perfect. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Atmosphere is relaxed, yet elegant. Food was absolutely delicious. All guests loved it!

Profile Picture Daniele, 5/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Linda was a pleasure to work with and went out of her way to make our event special.

Profile Picture kelly, 4/15/17, 1 Review
3.7

Andrea and the staff were very friendly. Andrea was quick to respond. The invoice we received was wrong twice and we had a mishap during our meeting (champagne toast not there)

We used the facility for a corporate meeting and hotel stay.

Profile Picture Christine, 1/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I strongly recommend the Bernard's Inn as a wedding venue for a small to medium-size wedding. The rooms for the cocktail hour and reception are beautiful, the food is delicious, and the guest rooms are lovely and comfortable. Jessica, the main event coordinator, was very helpful and responsive. The entire support staff did a wonderful job of creating a beautiful atmosphere for the wedding, cocktail hour, and the reception. They were very attentive to the needs of our guests and the service was both warm and professional.

Profile Picture User7593205, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding - the Bernards Inn certainly pulls off elegant, seamless weddings with ease. My groom, our families, the bridal party, and I did not have to worry about a thing.. the staff is fabulous. Five stars all around.. and of course, our guests still cannot stop talking about the food. Absolutely exquisite.

Profile Picture Zachary, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Bernards Inn was excellent in every way. First of all, Jessica Quesada was our coordinator, she was truly fabulous from the very beginning we met with her. She took time to go over all the wedding packages, and all the options we had. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Most of all, she is very warm and caring.
Everything went very smoothly on the wedding day. The food at the cocktail hour as well as the reception was excellent. We had so many guests complimenting the food. The service was excellent and the tables at the reception were absolutely beautiful set up. I would definitely recommend Jessica as well as the Bernards Inn.

Profile Picture Erika, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Steve, my husband, and I am so happy that we chose The Bernards Inn for our wedding reception. From the selection and planning stages right through to the Big Day, we were not disappointed. Entirely professional, thorough and flexible in approach, every detail was not overlooked by Bonnie and the team. We felt that Bonnie shared personally in the success of our event! I truly valued her advice, direction and partnership on all of the decisions that we made. The selection of food offerings was incredible, the wait and bar staff was efficient and professional and, the hotel team was highly attentive. This, coupled with the refined beauty and the elegance of The Inn, resulted in rave reviews from all of our guests. Everyone and everything at The Bernards Inn stands for top notch class and a refined, warm and elegant charm that can not be compared. We look forward to visiting The Inn in the future!

Profile Picture Teri, 6/5/16, 2 Reviews