The Beauty Fairy Reviews

53 | Indian Trail, NC

53 Reviews for The Beauty Fairy

3.8
      3.0

The makeup received for the bride in our wedding was perfect. Other hair and makeup artists were brought to do the bridal party, and the makeup was very heavy and not at all the natural look everyone was going for.

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • CRYSTAL

Crystal C. · Married on 11/11/2019

1.2
      2.0

Ridiculous

Would not answer emails for months! Then has the audacity to get upset with me for asking questions. I had emailed her a question several months prior to my wedding and recieved no response. I emailed once a month after that first one just looking for an update. When I finally had enough and told her I was going to use someone else she finally responded in a timely manner to my messages. She got the day of my wedding wrong multiple times and I was so disappointed in the lack of professionalism (and being ignored) that I ended up finding a new makeup artist just a few weeks before my wedding. She refused to refund my deposit because she feels she did nothing wrong. I am so glad I found someone else in time. My second artist was awesome.

I would not reccomend The Beauty Fairy to anyone.

Sent on 01/02/2020

The Beauty Fairy's reply:

I m sorry you felt that way. After signed contract and paid deposit I dont understand why would I need to email you every week to confirm we are booked for that day after I confirmed already numerous times. Week before the wedding I confirmed again that we are booked and you were mad that I didn’t reply that same day but the next and found someone else. I try to be responsive as much as I can but if I have 5 emails a week with the same questions I will reply to one of them.
    I m glad that you had a great day on your wedding day with someone else. Deposit was not returned because I did not do anything to compromise the contract. You just didn’t like me because I wasn’t emailing you every day because I couldn’t.
  • U

Unhappy · Married on 05/30/2015

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

I am SO DISAPPOINTED by Meliha. I contacted her 10 months before my wedding. We agreed on pricing and the date. She sent over the contract and asked for a deposit. I signed the contract and sent it to her. The next day, she apparently changed her mind and told me she could no longer take me because "family circumstances" in July of next year and she and her family are going to Europe. Pretty sure they just decided to go on a vacation and leave her clients in the dust. That's not how contracts work. So unprofessional.

Sent on 09/28/2018