The Beaufort Hotel Reviews

14 | Beaufort, NC

14 Reviews for The Beaufort Hotel

Gavin Gump · Married on 06/07/2019

Best day EVER

I was able to get married at the new Beaufort Hotel, which is next too the Boat House. It was the perfect day. Courtney was the event manager and wedding Coordinator and made sure everything was perfect. The food was amazing, we had tacos, and a potato bar. The decorations were beyond beautiful. I would recommend speaking with them if you are wanting to get married by the coast but not exactly at the water. It was the perfect weather. Our guests were from out of town and most were able to stay at the hotel or at various places around Beaufort. Everyone said they would come back in a heart beat. But they loved the wedding, there were no issues what so ever. You would not regret getting married here!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Teresa Bartlow · Married on 02/27/2019

Our wedding of Feb 2nd 2019

We had our wedding on Feb. 2nd 2019. I couldn't ask for a better venue. The staff at the Boathouse made our day special and stress free. It was enjoyed by all. The food was delicious. I have to give a special "Thank you" to the Boathouse coordinator Amber Dixon, She was professional, gracious and a pleasure to work with. Her personal care meant a lot to us. The Boathouse is lucky to have someone of her caliber. I would highly recommend the Boathouse for a venue for weddings or any other special event.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Delaina · Married on 07/13/2018

This is a beautiful venue with wonderful people! We had an amazing experience there and would highly recommend it to anyone interested. Amber was our wedding coordinator (you get assigned someone once you book) and she was extremely responsive and organized. She kept the planning on track and made sure everything was to our liking. The staff was so friendly and hard working, especially the day of. The food there is also REALLY good! The BBQ is some of the best I've ever had. My only complaint, is that when originally booking, we were not made fully aware of how many workers we would need for the day of i.e. a dishwasher, someone to setup chairs, etc. Don't get me wrong, it was totally worth the money, just wish we would have had a better idea of the total cost from the beginning. We ended up spending about $6000 at the boathouse and that included the ceremony location & setup, the reception location & setup, all the food, all the staff, golf cart shuttles, and having Amber to help with everything through the whole process! So glad we went with them! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Landon & Dakota

Dakota · Married on 06/04/2016

I was in love with The Boathouse before I got to lay my eyes on it, I had watched a video of a previous wedding that happened at The Boathouse and loved the venue! We knew we wanted a beach wedding but I wasn't really looking to have my toes in the sand. My family has been vacationing in Atlantic Beach since before my time, and every year that I can remember we when we were at the beach for a week we would make a trip to Beaufort on night, so it has a special place in my heart, and I thought why not start our lives together there. We seen the Boathouse during the Crystal Coast bridal salon. Secrette was so nice and easy to work with throughout the entire process. We scheduled a tasting about 10 months out and was able to try Chef Kenny's signature dishes (I cannot get over the shrimp and grits they are so tasty! ). As the wedding approached I talked with Secrette more and she helped me finalize the menu. The menu was a hit our guests continue to talk about how good everything was. The Boathouse is a very unique venue, check it out!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Allison · Married on 05/14/2016

Everyone at the Boathouse was phenomenal! Secrette & Claudia are amazing and a pleasure to work with. Chef Kenny's food is one of the best meals we've ever had in Beaufort much less a wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2016

cindy · Married on 06/20/2015

Wonderful event planner, wonderful staff, wonderful food, wonderful view. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/22/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/09/2015

The trolleys are great transportation around beaufort. Secrette was flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Anna · Married on 09/22/2012

I only have wonderful things to say about The Boathouse as well as their staff. My wedding day was absolutely perfect partly due to the wonderful service I received from everyone at The Boathouse! Their in-house catering service was phenomenal; the food was delicious! The staff was so attentive to my every need. I would get married there all over again if I could!! Not to mention the spectacular view from the Marlin Room! The Boathouse at Front Street Village is the perfect place to have a waterfront wedding. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Stacy · Married on 10/22/2016

The Boathouse was the one and only venue we looked at for our wedding. We were both born and raised in New Bern, NC, about a hour away, and wanted to get married somewhere nearby, to make it easier for our families. The Boathouse was just right--we held our rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception there. We had great customer service reps throughout the year-long process, who made my mother and mother in law feel so special every time we went there--which meant a great deal to me.
    I loved the convenience for our guests--one stop for both the wedding and reception. We opted for the golf cart service to bring guests to and from the parking lot; great for your older guests, ladies in heels, and scooting the whole wedding party around for photos!
    The venue amenities were a big sell for us--we live in Charleston, SC and planned this whole thing from a distance, which is not for the faint of heart! The Boathouse has chairs you can use for the ceremony--which they set up for us--onsite catering and bar, all the tables linens, plates, glassware, and even decor you can use if you want. They also have great relationships with area vendors they can recommend, and they have great advice on timing and options like the golf cart or extra bartenders or whatever you should consider for the comfort of your guests and yourself.
    My maids, moms, and I used the on-site office to get ready in, and it was so perfect--comfortable and convenient. We had a blast in there and they were super accommodating as we took over their office all day. My hair and makeup artist even came there and did it all on site, which was AWESOME and greatly reduced stress for me.
    The FOOD. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting anything mind-blowing when we booked the venue--we were there for the stellar views and the ease. But I couldn't have been more pleased and pleasantly surprised. Chef Kenny blew it out of the water at our tasting, and again at the reception.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Justin Hensley · Married on 06/08/2019

Great people

We been dealing with katelynn and she has been fanastic.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Morgen · Married on 06/10/2017

The Boathouse location and staff was amazing! The Pavilion was absolutely perfect; the weather was amazing and we had a bit of a breeze that was great by the water. The decorations were exactly what we wanted, and the view from the balcony was perfect just like I hoped it would be. So many guests commented on how beautiful it all was- with much credit to the hardwork of the Boathouse staff. And the food - sadly we were busy all night speaking to guests - but the little bit we got to eat was amazing! Kenny does not disappoint! We are very happy and the Boathouse did a terrific job!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2013

The Boathouse is a wonderful place to hold a reception! The beauty of Taylor's Creek is amazing and was the perfect backdrop to our coastal themed wedding. The food was phenomenal and was something many of our guests talked about for a while after. It was great for our small wedding of 75 and the deck was such a great way to have a semi-outdoor wedding. I would definitely recommend the Boathouse as a wedding venue!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Maegen · Married on 09/25/2016

The boathouse did a great job with our wedding and reception. My only complaint would be that they switched coordinators 3 weeks before my wedding. The new coordinator seemed like she only had a vague idea of what we wanted at our ceremony and reception. Details got mixed up, which made it a little more stressful than it already was. We eventually got things straightened out and the day of went well.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Alisha · Married on 07/30/2016

Secrette and Amber are fantastic!! The whole crew were on their game that day! They were a great help through the planning process and were very attentive to my groom and I on our wedding day, I cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 08/06/2016