The Battle House Reniassance Mobile Hotel & Spa Reviews

10 | Mobile, AL

10 Reviews for The Battle House Reniassance Mobile Hotel & Spa

1 User photo

Haley · event on: 04/20/2018

Loved this venue! We had our College Formal in the Crystal Ballroom, and it was absolutely beautiful. Food was DELECIOUS and not too heavy. Lauren, Miranda, Darius, and Angela were dreams to work with! They truly made this the event of my dreams! 12/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Beverly · Married on 10/10/2015

This venue was incredible! We paid a decent amount, but everything that's included with that price was definitely worth it! You don't have to worry about renting anything for this venue, you decorate, you bring the cake, and they do the rest! Kat Wirt, the coordinator, was phenomenal! She answered every question, and provided all of the info we needed and made sure our day went perfectly. My parents were very pleased with the way this venue handles weddings.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Brandie was Very professional and sweet. She was always there to answer and question I had. I had so much confidence in her to carry thugs through and she definitely exceeded all my expectations.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Cissy · Married on 10/12/2013

The wedding planner was outstanding and very prompt in answering any questions that I had. The venue was beautiful and the food was a 10 star rating if there is such a thing1

Sent on 12/12/2013

Christi · Married on 04/27/2013

We heard about the Battle House from a friend and once we saw it, we could not imagine another place to get married. Brandie, the on-site coordinator, was patient and accomodating and worked very well with our wedding planner. The staff at the event was very professional and made our event and our stay wonderful.

Sent on 12/26/2013
  • I

I · Married on 04/06/2013

I loved my Venue. Everything was Great!

Sent on 12/13/2013

From the wonderful women at the front desk, our amazing Chef, the catering crew and Brandi, our wedding coordinator with the Battle House, everyone was fantastic! The Battle House was everything that we could have ever dream it could be. The food was mind blowingly great!!! Our servers for the reception were super nice and fantastic. Everyone couldnt believe how amazing it looked and how the service was! I highly recommend the Battle House!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Laura · Married on 11/23/2013

The most beautiful venue for a wedding. Brandie was extremely helpful and assisted with everything you could imagine. Food and service was top notch!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Mary · Married on 10/06/2007

I could not have asked for a prettier place to have my reception. The entire staff was completely professional and very helpful. They wanted to make my wedding day very special. Food was absolutely delicious and they were very receptive to any changes I had.

Sent on 03/29/2008

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

Had a great experience with my wedding, reception, and rehearsal dinner all being held at the hotel. We had a few hiccups with room blocks and random people from another event upstairs coming and getting free drinks and food from our event, but that was due to a lack of oversight from the bar and wait staff. My husband and I had a private meal after the wedding ceremony so we could have a moment to ourselves before the reception, and they made sure we had whatever we needed throughout the night. Just keep an eye on the bar bill after the wedding. They will inflate the bill by saying that more drinks were served than there really were....Charles is a cool guy, and decent to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2017