The Barns of Madison County Reviews

The Barns of Madison County 6
The Barns of Madison County 7
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/28/2019

We need to have another wedding!

The Barns of Madison County was the best decision we could've made for our venue! We used them for both our ceremony and reception. From start to finish, their team was accommodating, professional, and so fun to work with. The venue itself is gorgeous, and offers an experience that makes you feel like you're in your own little world. Our guests are still raving about the views and the beauty of the barns.

We are ready to do it all over again!!! Love this place!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    The Barns of Madison County 8
  • Hannah

Hannah Payne · Married on 05/19/2019

Best wedding venue in VA

The views from this venue are absolutely breathtaking, and the people here could not be any kinder! From the moment my husband and I set foot on the property, we knew that this was the place we wanted to get married. The barns are beautifully rustic and decorated so well with the lights and ivy. My husband and I got married inside the larger barn because of the high temperatures and wind that day, and it was still so perfect! All of our guests said they loved the property. I honestly could not recommend this place enough. Go out and visit - you will definitely not be disappointed :)

Sent on 07/21/2019
    The Barns of Madison County 15
    The Barns of Madison County 16
    The Barns of Madison County 17

Robert · Married on 01/06/2018

I really liked this venue from the moment I drove up to it. With the scenic views and the sprawling farm land, this place offers the rustic feel I was looking for. Then you walk into the barn and are amazed by how awesome it is. Whoever refurbished this barn did a great job. The new wood pieces mixed with the old just gives it that much character. If you want a place that is unlike any other venue with a mountain view in Virginia, this is it.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

This venue has so much character. The barn is beautifully redone but keeps its old time charm. The sparkle of the hanging lights at night with the backdrop of Old Rag Mountain is simply breathtaking. Unlike any other barn wedding venues I have seen in Virginia.

Sent on 06/06/2018