The Barns at Cooper Molera Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

James S. Married on 11/11/2022

Wonderful experience

The Barns at Cooper Molera consistently exceeded our expectations throughout the wedding planning experience and the wedding day itself. Such a beautiful, unique venue. The food and drinks are top notch. Our wedding coordinator Susan Villani was the best! I would choose The Barns a thousand times over! Many wedding guests have told us that our wedding was the best they’ve ever been to! Thank you Susan and team!! ❤️
  • Christian
    Christian R. Married on 11/06/2022

Most beautiful day

After seeing many venues we found the Barns at Cooper Molera and fell in love! We originally did not want a barn, but the combination of the barn with the historic adobe buildings and the location so close to downtown, it was truly the perfect venue. They were super easy to work with and very detail oriented. Susan was on top of all the details and made the day completely stress fee and effortless. They worked with my vendors directly and the whole wedding day exceeded expectations. The team there is so kind and fun to work with. Absolutely loved everything about our experience!
  • Andrea
    Andrea D. Married on 10/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The greatest day of our lives!!

I do not even know where to begin… The Barns at Cooper Molera and all of their staff made all of our dreams come true. From the first phone call to the day of our wedding it was so effortless. Susan is our angel who helped eased any stress, made my vision come true, and was so warm and friendly. My husband and I cannot thank everyone enough! The food, the service, the staff, the venue itself, everything was truly perfect and magical. I will be telling everyone I know about this place!! I wish I could relive it all again and it was only a week ago. Thank you Events By Classic, from the bottom of our hearts. We will remember our day forever.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Caylin
    Caylin S. Married on 10/07/2022

Charlene is the best!

Where do I even begin? The Events by Classic Group (specifically Charlene!) and The Barns venue was such an incredible experience from start to finish. We had such an out of this world experience partnering with Charlene throughout the entire planning process. Charlene is extremely knowledgeable in the wedding industry, unbelievably organized, super prompt in her email responses, tremendously professional, and an absolute gem of a human being to work with. Words cannot even remotely express how grateful we are for Charlene - she is truly the best and we owe everything to her! Our wedding day was so seamless and extremely well executed - she truly went over and beyond for us and we seriously can't thank her enough. YOU HAVE TO BOOK CHARLENE!! We always felt so at ease knowing that Charlene was right by our side the entire time.

Aside from Charlene being absolutely perfect at everything that she does, the Events by Classic Group team is also such a wonderful company to work with as well. From booking the venue with Amanda (She's awesome!!) to the high level of service that the catering team provided during dinner was absolutely phenomenal. We chose the plated dinner option and the catering team provided such a wonderful and seamless experience for our guests that made the entire evening run so smoothly. Our guests still cannot stop talking about how incredibly delicious the food was! They all kept saying that it was better than eating at a fancy steakhouse restaurant! The food is out of this world good.

I have nothing but incredible things to say about Charlene, the Events by Classic Group team, and the catering team - it's truly the dream team to work with and I can't recommend them all enough! Our wedding guests were absolutely blown away with how classic (no pun intended) and beautiful our wedding was and we owe it all to Charlene and the team! We highly recommend booking Charlene - she's simply the best!!! Your wedding will be a million times better if you book Charlene!

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly enjoyed working with you two and had so much fun seeing your vision come to life. I loved all the white pumpkin decorations you had (but you already knew that!), and how incredibly thoughtful that you provided place settings for all your vendors. We were privileged to be a part of your special day and wish you every happiness in your new journey as husband and wife. ~ All the best, Charlene and the Events by Classic Group Team
    Chandler K. Married on 09/25/2022

A Perfect Day!

As soon as we got engaged, we knew we wanted The Barns at Cooper Molera to be our ceremony & reception venue. The location is perfectly nestled in downtown Monterey walking distance to nearby hotels, the beach, shops, restaurants. The Barns themselves are so beautiful and easy to get to. Our Venue Coordinator, Susan was fantastic and worked with us over the course of a year to ensure we had the right day/time/food/setup we dreamed of. She was there helping us out on our wedding day as well. With the venue, you also get a lot of great options you can use such as their arch, corn hole, outdoor heaters, silverware, plates, linens, inside and outside bars. The upstairs bridal suite when rented for the night also includes champagne and a full cheese and fruit board. Every guest I talked to during the wedding and even days after were complimenting how clean and organized everything was and how absolutely phenomenal the food was. We were so glad we chose The Barns for our big day and that we can go back and see it every time we're in Monterey!
  • Erin
    Erin W. Married on 09/24/2022

Absolutely the best venue

This was the best venue ever!!! Choosing this space to have our wedding was easily the best decision we made throughout the whole planning process. The vibes were perfect! You would never guess these beautiful barns, gardens and the outdoor area would be right in downtown Monterey! It was so convenient— we didn’t have to worry about shuttles or transportation, as the majority of our guests were staying in hotels that are a 5 minute walk from the venue! We received so many compliments on this space and everyone had an absolute blast!

The food and drinks were phenomenal! Having the catering on-site made our lives so easy and our guests loved the food! We really enjoyed coming to the venue before the wedding to try out the main courses, appetizers, and drinks ahead of time, so that we could choose our favorites. The tri-tip was a big hit!

We worked with Susan and I cannot say enough kind words about her. She was so great, flexible, accommodating and caring throughout the planning process, but especially the last two weeks when lots of little decisions need to be made. Thank you so much again, Susan!!!

Emily C. Married on 08/12/2022

Perfect Venue and AMAZING Staff

We got married at The Barns in August of 2022 and it was truly the wedding of our dreams. The day was magical, and we couldn't have done it without all the help of our amazing coordinator Nicolle. I was a bit nervous to be on this journey without a wedding planner, but as our coordinator, Nicolle provided all the help I needed (and more!). She made our wedding planning experience such a positive one, we actually had a lot of fun! Every email was answered quickly, every detail was discussed thoroughly, and every one of our worries was put to ease. Nicolle was made for this job and I am so glad that we had the opportunity to work with her.

And on the day of the wedding, everything was even better than we had dreamed. Nicolle kept us on track, was by my side when I needed her most, and was extremely helpful throughout the setup/breakdown process. I never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but absolutely NOTHING went wrong! The day was perfect and went off without a hitch.

We had such a great experience at The Barns and cannot speak highly enough of the food and staff. Highly recommend all around!
  • Mykal
    Mykal G. Married on 07/22/2022

Best Day of Our Lives!

The Barns at Cooper Molera was an amazing venue for our wedding! Charlene was our designated wedding coordinator that guided us through the whole process and went over and beyond to help us in any areas we needed. When last minute changes came up, she made sure to take care of all of them.

All our guests kept saying how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was, and how convenient it was to be walking distance from their hotels. You got the best of both worlds with this venue of it being an outdoor and indoor venue. Especially during the summer season, the weather is amazing! We are so happy we picked this venue, the staff was amazing!

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you, Mykal, for your generous review! You and Garrett were such a joy to work with and I’m so honored to have had the opportunity to help you with all the details – both planned, and last-minute changes! I’m so glad to hear how much the two of you and your guests enjoyed your Wedding at The Barns. We wish you both all the love and happiness in the world! ~ Charlene & The Team
    Sarah W. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best day of our lives thanks to The Barns!!

Our wedding day was everything we could have hoped for and more. We have SO many positive things to say about The Barns it's hard to sum up our positive experience in a single review!

Our venue coordinator was Frankie and to say she went above and beyond feels like the understatement of the century. During the planning process Frankie scheduled several phone calls with us to go through every day-of detail imaginable. She made sure we covered it all, and really helped bring our vision to life. For example, instead of a cake, we really wanted a champagne tower. Frankie set it up during our reception (picture below) and it made for such a fun moment and pictures. On the day of Frankie made sure that us and our guests were well taken care of. One of my favorite moments was walking into the barn post ceremony to Frankie waiting with champagne for myself and my (new) husband. She also made sure the staff brought us passed apps since we'd be busy taking photos during cocktail hour.

We had multiple guests tell us the food was the best wedding food they've had. The Barns did a great job managing multiple dietary restrictions and allergies and every.single.person got exactly what they ordered. We also got MULTIPLE compliments on the bar especially the spicy margaritas! During the planning process we had expressed to Frankie not wanting long lines for the bar. She (and the Barns staff) made sure cocktails were ready, and had passed beer and wine to keep the lines down during cocktail hour. I don't think we ever saw a line longer than a few people.

We had the day and night of our life and are so grateful to The Barns staff and especially Frankie for everything!!

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you for the generous review, Sarah! First off, what a fun wedding! You two have such great energy that it's contagious and fills a room. I didn’t see anyone without a smile on their face. I must tell you, at one point during open dancing, the vendors and I looked at each other and said how great the both of you were to work with. The Events By Classic Group Team wishes you a future of love and laughter. Can’t wait to see more photos. ~ Frankie
    Stephanie O. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional and truly a gem

Words cannot describe how incredible and special of place this was to have our wedding at this past weekend. We were one of the couples that had to prolong our wedding due to COVID and honestly, we couldn’t have asked for a better team to navigate through those waters with. They not only continued to be extremely communicative when everything was still very up in the air, but after changing our date 3 times they also gave us back our security deposit per contract because we had postponed it so many times and technically didn’t have to pay until 90 days before hand. If you ask me, this shows how they went above and beyond to be loyal, follow their contract and provide the most incredible customer service.

Now for the aesthetics and location. PRIME!! It is nestled right in downtown making it so easy and convenient for your visitors to walk around during the wedding weekend and made it so easy for everyone to find something to do. You can get food, drinks, Cannery Row, hotels/motels and farmers market all within walking distance. You never felt like you had to entertain your guests while you were busy with your own wedding because the options were unlimited! Also, in our opinion the convenience of place to stay after the wedding was extremely important to us because we didn’t want to worry about Ubers at the end of the night. There are at least 5 hotels within walking distance from the venue.

Aesthetically, Cooper Molera gives you all the feels and encompassing even more than we could have asked for. It is a huge piece of California history, it is thoughtful, unique and special in so many ways. It was the only venue both my now husband and I LOVED and after this wonderful weekend, solidified that we truly picked the best one.

Food was unparalleled to any food we have ever had at a wedding. We had a guest list of 160 people and every single person got the correct food they ordered, it all came out hot, cooked perfectly and at the same time. Every single person raved about it being the best food they have ever had at a wedding and we couldn’t agree more. The steak was cooked perfect, and the salmon was crispy on the outside and medium on the inside. Hats off to all the chefs and servers that made this possible. Once again it exceeded my expectations. Drinks were some of the most fresh and delicious we have ever had as well.

Amanda, Cassandra, Francesca, Nicole as well as the rest of the staff, thank you for making this day absolutely PERFECT!! We would do it all over again times a million and truly made it the best day of our lives!

XX,
    Steph and Alec
  • Q
    Quinn H. Married on 10/09/2021

The best wedding ever.

The barns is not only a beautiful wedding venue, but their services are above and beyond. I cannot explain how impressed I was by the care that was taken for our special day. Not only did the barns staff help make my vision turn into a reality, but the on site coordinator, Cassandra, really made everything so easy and stress free! Every detail was perfect and the staff was on it whenever something needed to be done.
    The venue itself felt so intimate but large enough for our guest number. The food and drinks were AMAZING! I had so many guests and vendors tell me afterward that is was the best wedding food they have ever had. Overall, I would book the barns over and over again for our wedding day.

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review! You and Andrew were such a pleasure to work with and showed everyone what true love looks like 😊! It was our pleasure to help you create your dream day! We wish you both many years of happiness and love!! ~ Cassandra & the Barns Team
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 08/07/2021

A+ team & venue!

We planned our wedding at the Barns from across the country in Boston and worked with Susan who was beyond phenomenal. She was friendly, organized, responsive, and so helpful!!! She is so passionate about what she does and it shows. Because we were only able to make a few trips in person due to the pandemic, she was so accommodating and flexible, working beyond her normal hours to meet with us for walkthroughs and talking through the many questions and requests we had, not to mention the many last minute changes - Susan was so patient and flexible. I knew I didn’t have to worry about anything going wrong on my wedding day because Susan was running the show! Thank you for everything! Also, the venue itself was beautiful, including the loft upstairs where the bridal party got ready the day of. Everyone raved about the food (we did the dual entrees: stuffed chateaubriand & scallops and chicken & butternut squash ravioli), which is normally unheard of with 115 guests to feed. The layout was perfect - dance door inside, places to lounge by the fires outside and cornhole to cater to different people’s interests. Couldn’t have asked for more from this venue!!!
    Celeste D. Married on 07/17/2021

Dream team

As the MOB, the staff event planners at The Barns were my DREAM TEAM! They made my daughter's dream wedding a reality. Working with them was AMAZING, and made took such a weight of my shoulders.
    I cannot say enough about Frankie & Cassandra, who are truly THE BEST! Their attention to detail and organization was outstanding. They quickly became a part of our family Planning a wedding during a pandemic was not what we hoped for but this team made it effortless. With all the changing guidelines and guest lists, they walked me through everything and kept me informed every step of the way.
    On the day of my daughter's wedding, I did not have to worry about ANYTHING, Frankie & Cassandra took care of everything, even making sure I had sat down to enjoy appetizers and a drink! The food was delicious and the drinks were a hit with everyone. There was nothing I would have changed. It really was the BEST DAY EVER!
    The day after, I received numerous texts and calls from family and friends saying it was the best wedding they had been to and how amazing the team was.
    If you want a beautiful venue, with amazing food, and by far the best service, I would definitely have it at The Barns at Cooper Molera!
    Kenny F. Married on 11/08/2020

Dream Come True

The Barns was the best ALL-IN-ONE venue! Amanda and the team took care of us from start to finish and honestly no one could have done a better job. We talk about our wedding day and always say that if we could do it again we wouldn't change a thing; that is in large part to the attention to detail that Amanda and her team had from our planning through our last dance.

The Barns was extremely spacious without feeling too big. We had around 120 guests. Our ceremony started on the lower terrace with dinner outside on the upper terrace and dancing and drinks inside. The separation of space gave everyone what they wanted when they wanted it. Kids played outside all day/ night, partiers danced in the barn all night, the socializers could sneak outside and be away from the music and the in-betweeners could just roam.

The Barns are beautiful, from the rustic barn and the adobe wall to the perfectly strung market lights outside and the wonderfully simple imagery of the interior; you will feel like you spent tens of thousands on a decorator when all you needed was for the sun to go down.

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kenny!!! We hope married life is treating you and Julie really well. LOVED being apart of your wedding... you had THE BEST first look surprise :), the best bridesmaids speech/song, and the best father daughter dance. Such a fun group of people!!!
    Wishing you a lifetime full of laughter and happiness!
    -Amanda Hope & Team
  • Matt
    Matt J. Married on 10/09/2020

Blown Away!

We pulled it off! When we started planning our wedding almost one year ago we thought we had found our dream venue to host our 120 guests for a night to remember. As anyone reading this will know as 2020 progressed we became more and more familiar with living in a pandemic and the challenges that can provide. Once it became clear that there was no way we could host our wedding as we had originally intended; our event coordinator Amanda from the events by classic group could not have been more helpful providing us with options. She of course offered us a 2021 date should we choose to postpone, but instead we chose a different option she presented to us that would both make our guests feel safe to attend and satisfy our needs of a special day to remember. We held our ceremony at their sister venue, The Perry House followed by a small dinner reception in the beautiful courtyard at the barns.

Everything turned out so beautiful, and we all had such a wonderful time. The food and drinks provided by the events by classic group were stellar, and I could not speak any higher praises of Amanda, our event coordinator. She kept everything on schedule and really brought our dreams to life. If you, like we were, are on the fence about having a wedding in a covid world I hope my words help you find comfort in knowing that you will be well taken care of by the events by classic team at the barns or any of their other venues.

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! Love the photos! We understand that planning a wedding during this time is extremely challenging, and we truly appreciate your and Nikki’s resilience and flexibility, and what a beautiful day it was with two fabulous and different backdrops! We were honored to be a part of your special day and wish you a lifetime of happiness! Amanda Hope & Team
    Christina R. Married on 07/05/2020

Spring Wedding

I had my wedding here and my Husband and I both loved the venue, service, and all the staff. Susan Villani helped us with day of wedding coordination, she made our day incredible.

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you Christina for your kind words! It was our pleasure to assist you and be of service. So happy you both loved it and enjoyed your day!!
    We wish you many more awesome days in the upcoming years as Mr. & Mrs.! ~Susan & Team
    Jacob G. Married on 11/10/2019

Top Tier Venue and Top Tier Service

This gem of a venue is hidden in Monterey Bay, California. My wife and I were looking for wedding venues on the Central Coast and stumbled onto this one. You get everything, the beautiful oak trees, the beautiful Monterey weather and the gorgeous rustic barn all in one spot. The service was outstanding! They will take care of you! The Barns staff was very accommodating to special requests and they went above and beyond to make our dream day happen.

Also.. THE FOOD! The food was soo good! We received so many compliments on the food that was served at our wedding. It's worth every penny to go through the venue for catering.

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Congratulations Newlyweds! I hope you are enjoying the married life. Your wedding was so beautiful. Thank you for your review and for letting us be apart of it!! We enjoyed having the pups part of the ceremony. Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!
    -Amanda Hope & Team
    Vicky C. Married on 11/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceeded all expectations... the perfect venue

We had the reception of our November wedding at the Barns, it simply could not have been any better. We knew we liked the space from our initial walkthrough, and the food tasting was great as well, but until the night was underway we had no idea just how incredible the space, staff, food, service, and atmosphere would be. Every guest we talked to could not wait to tell us how much they loved everything about the reception. Rosie is the best and made sure that everything was all that we wanted & more. If you're looking for a venue in the Monterey area, look no further - it really does not get any better.

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Vicky, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We are so thrilled that we could be a part of your special day and that everything met your expectations and more! Congratulations on tying the knot, we wish you both many years of happiness! - Rosie & Team
    Emily R. Married on 09/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a beautiful venue! AMAZING!

The Barns @ Cooper Molera was one of the BEST decisions we made when planning our wedding! Susan Villiani helped every step of the way and went above and beyond than we ever expected. Our wedding was small, about 75 guests total and the Barns was so beautiful and intimate. Events by Classic pulled together the most amazing food, we still have guests talking about how much they loved it...including the late night snack of milkshake shooter and sliders! We could not have dreamed of a better place to get married and can't thank the team for helping make such a special day something we will never forget.

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was our pleasure to host your wedding day. We are so glad it was memorable for you and your guests and we exceeded your expectations!
    We appreciate you taking time to share your experience and we wish you much happiness! ~Susan & Team
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 07/13/2019

The perfect venue

If you're reading this, then congratulations! You have found your venue, I'm so excited for you. Do not look at others, you're done, you're tired.

My event coordinator was Rosie, and she's a complete powerhouse and boss. She runs a tight ship, nothing will get by her, and she's sweet as can be. The venue was so well planned and organized, I didn't have to think of anything. All night I received compliments on "my" tremendous planning. Don't get me wrong, there's work involved, but the entire staff and process was so seamless.

The food...was...amazing. I was once walking by the venue outside and a STRANGER stopped me, and told me we should have our wedding there because her daughter's wedding was the best wedding ever. Her (presumed other) daughter then got very angry, a fight ensued, I slowly backed away, but the message was received. This was after we had reserved The Barns, but such a great thing to hear. And obviously I don't need to tell you it's gorgeous.

Book now, or forever hold your peace.

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

We enjoyed taking care of you every step of the way! Thank you so much for sharing your personal thoughts on your experience with us. We had a great time being a part of your special day! ~ Rosie
    Nicole R. Married on 07/12/2019

Incredible, Amazing, Unforgettable

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience. The Barns at Cooper Molera was beyond anything i could have possibly dreamed of. From their attention to detail, to their calming approach I would encourage any couple seeking a once in a lifetime experience to have their wedding at The Barns. Your guests will be blown away by the location, comfort, food (OMG the FOOD) and love from beginning to end!

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for choosing The Barns at Cooper Molera. What a stunning wedding! It was a complete joy and honor to serve you from start to finish. Congratulations on tying the knot, we wish you many years of happiness! -Amanda Hope & Team
    Chris M. Married on 07/09/2019

Thumbs up great venue!

Venue was awesome, staff was great and attentive to making sure everything came together for great experience. Highly recommended!!!

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you Chris! We appreciate the great review and for selecting The Barns at Cooper Molera for your wedding day!
    ~Susan & Team
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing venue!

Susan and the team at the Barns at Cooper Molera did an outstanding job to make our wedding day perfect! Everything was picture perfect even with a last minute seating chart snafu. Food was outstanding and the venue exceeded our expectations.

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you Meghan for selecting Events by Classic and The Barns at Cooper Molera for your wedding reception! It was great to work with your family again for a second time!
    So glad you enjoyed the day and we are always up for getting creative with the seating to make it work for our clients!
    We wish you many picture perfect days in the years to come!! Thanks again!
    ~Susan & Team
    Veronica A. Married on 06/10/2019

Dream Wedding!

Great flexible staff!

Amanda Hope could not have been more helpful :) Beautiful location and amazing food!!

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you for your review and for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you and Shane all the best! – Amanda Hope & Team
    Ruth M. Married on 05/26/2019

Magical Wedding!

The whole day and event were magical! From the moment the bridal party arrived, to the clean up after the newlyweds departed, everything was perfect. The ceremony was set up beautifully; opening the barn doors was another magical moment for Megan's entrance on her father's arm. Afterwards, our guests mingled in and outside the tent, enjoyed the passed drinks and bar, and I think every last one of them made sure to rave about the passed appetizers. On top of that, they seemed to keep coming! No shortage! The servers were all top notch and made our guests comfortable and sated till dinner. The Bride and Groom were amazed that you found them during cocktail hour to offer an entire plate of hors de oeuvres. They thought you were offering a bite and when they turned back around to find you still there, you said, "This is all for you. You need to eat." They were so thankful for the small details you attended to.
    When we entered the barn for dinner, we were stunned by how beautiful it was. The plated dinner service was astonishing. Your staff worked liked clockwork to get 160 people served while being pleasant and kind and friendly. More positive comments from our guests about this. And... the meal itself: outstanding! Every single person just raved to us over and over about how perfectly the tri-tip was prepared and how tender and not overcooked the salmon was. And full breadbaskets! So many of our guest commented positively about the food, service- the entire meal.
    When it was time to turn dinner over to dancing and our guest returned to the tent, it was raining, yet we were all warm and comfortable and the bar was hopping in the tent. No one minded waiting while your staff cleared & set up for dancing and the rest of the evening. The bartenders rocked! Our guests were thrilled with the open bar and specialty cocktails, as well as the Barns label wines.
    It was just, from beginning to end, a fantastic, wonderful wedding. Our daughter, the bride, said it was the "best day of my life!" Now that 3 days have elapsed, we have heard from every person there that it was the most beautiful wedding venue, best orchestrated wedding, and most fun wedding they have ever been to! Seriously, they are still calling, texting, and emailing us to let us know how terrific it was.

Thank you so very much for everything you did to make this the successful wedding it was. Your help and flexibility in last minute rain plan, changing the grill stations to plated dinner, arranging the tent and accommodating our numbers in the barn for dinner and for dancing, were all so appreciated. Please convey our compliments to all your staff who worked that day and evening. All were professional and contributed to our magical day. It could not have been more perfect, and we wanted to make sure to let you know how we feel.

This is what Megan, the bride, posted on Facebook:

"Yesterday was the best day of my life. I got to marry the man of my dreams surrounded by our friends and family in the most beautiful setting ever."

And, just wanted to close by sharing some of the comments our friends and relatives have been posting:

"Such a beautiful wedding. What a great venue and an even better party!"
    "Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime together! You looked gorgeous Megan and you both looked so happy. The venue was amazing! "

The Barns at Cooper Molera's reply:

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are so happy it was the most beautiful day even with the rainy forecast. We hope the bride will always remember the “best day of her life!” Thank you for sharing with us. ~ Rosie
illustration stars