Summerfield Farms Reviews

81 | Summerfield, NC

81 Reviews for Summerfield Farms

Lauren W. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Best Day Ever

Summerfield Farms was the first venue we toured and we fell in love immediately. We chose to have our ceremony and reception in The Barn and began planning our dream wedding. Then the dreaded corona virus happened and our plans were all over the place. Summerfield was truly our saving grace at keeping our dream alive. Kayla Watterson was emailing me daily and continuing to come up with alternate plans. She is a saint and kept me sane through this time. Not only was she extremely helpful, but I could truly feel how much she cared. Summerfield was kind, graceful, and genuine when helping during this uncertain time. The wedding was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better day. From the bride and groom houses we got to use in the morning, to picking me up before the ceremony so I wouldn't have to walk, to handling everything at the reception, there was not an issue all day. Summerfield is amazing at what they do, they have a beautiful venue, and they truly do care about their couples. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Summerfield for giving me my dream wedding during this weird time!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin F. · Married on 06/07/2021

No place better

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at The Barn at Summerfield Farms and it was PERFECT! The Summerfield Events Team made everything from the planning to the day of a breeze. Worth it!

Sent on 02/04/2021

Scarlett S. · Married on 06/05/2021

Unmatched Experience

Summerfield Farms was more than a wedding venue for us, it was an absolutely magical, breathtaking and beautiful experience had by all. I never experienced a single moment of stress on wedding day, and was able to relax and soak it up because of how seamlessly the farm staff works to make wedding dreams a reality! Kayla and Elizabeth were amazing at helping us get things planned. The farm staff makes you feel like family. Our wedding day at Summerfield Farms exceeded our every expectation… it is truly the unicorn of wedding venues, there is NOTHING like it. We can’t wait to come back and visit the Market, well truck, and attend many more events at the farm; it will forever feel like home to us. ❤️ Thank you, Summerfield Farms!!!

Sent on 06/07/2021

Liz A. · Married on 06/03/2021

Most amazing venue!

We could not have chosen a better venue to start our forever! Summerfield Farms went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! The staff was so accommodating and throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding! We had our rehearsal dinner there, spent the night, and were able to wake up at this breathtaking place! Our guests raved about their experience & thought that this venue was truly one of a kind. We couldn't agree more!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Erica L. · Married on 05/28/2021

Love this place & team!

Summerfield Farms was everything I dreamed when we first started wedding planning. It was the first venue I visited and even in the pouring rain in January I knew just how perfect this venue was going to be. Although Covid derailed our wedding a few times, the folks at Summerfield Farms could not have been more accommodating and understanding. The entire team and my specific coordinator (Kayla W.) were just amazing. The attention to detail was more than I could have ever asked for. The barn is beautiful, the silo bar is AMAZING, the tent and the additions they have are just beautiful. The perfect venue if a barn wedding is your cup of tea and honestly perfect even if it isn't. Also important to mention how perfect the Groom's cabin and Bridal cottage are for getting ready the day of. I wish I could relive my wedding day a million times over and it is because of the team at SF and the beautiful venue that made it just that special. Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 06/03/2021
  • Jelyne

Jelyne M. · Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely Magical Reception

Our wedding was in May and even now, I still get message after message about how wonderful and gorgeous the reception was. People are still raving about the beauty that was summerfield farms. It truly was the perfect place. And almost magical. The cows grazing in the distance. The swing in the woods. The pond. The sunlight shining into the barn was perfect and the acres of land to roam and view was spectacular. If you have any sort of special event, I highly recommend summerfield farms. Not only is their venue perfect and gorgeous, their staff is extremely kind and friendly and accommodating to fit any need. They made the best day of our lives a real joy! Truly was perfection!

Sent on 07/15/2021

Morgan G. · Married on 03/19/2021

Gravley 3/19/2021

It had always been my dream to get married at Summerfield Farms and from the moment we took our tour, my husband and I both knew it was the perfect venue for us. We had to postpone our original 2020 wedding day to March 19th of this year and Kayla and her team made the change so easy and were so accommodating. Kayla was so fun to work with, she worked so hard to make sure our day was exactly how we hoped and made the entire process so easy and so stress free. The venue is so gorgeous and our day was everything we had ever hoped and dreamed of. We cannot recommend Summerfield Farms enough.

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Anna

Anna M. · Married on 01/08/2021

Beautiful Venue With a Very Southern Charm

We loved having our wedding here at Summefield Farms at the little tree and the reception at the white barn August 2019. Would highly recommend this venue for the beauty and staff for weddings or other special events.

Virginia was so helpful from the beginning with our tour, setting up details on layouts, the whens and wheres of planning and the products available for our wedding. The venue is so beautiful the wedding packages with the house for bride and cabin for the groom the day of was a beautiful and comfortable to use. The four food vendors you have to choose from are of different budget levels an are all delicious to choose from. You must have a wedding day of coordinator. There is a possiblity that there is a second wedding the same day of yours at their second pole barn location, but it will be at a separate time and on the other side of the property so you only have to worry about guest going to the wrong parking lot. We stayed in the cabin the night of the wedding and was a nice area to hang out with our friends after the busy wedding day. Staff, venue and services were easy an all around a great experience. Enjoy some highlights from the wedding showing the bungalow, cabin, little tree, the barn and more of the venue.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Karli D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Astonished

I have no idea where to begin. When we started the process of searching for venues, something about this venue felt different. Elizabeth met with me not once but twice so I could show my husband and mother at different times. She was so helpful and flexible throughout the process. She even answered texts and emails from me seamlessly at all hours of the night. The day of staff was so on it and they were willing to take us places in the rain for photos. I wish I could get married every year just so I could relive the extraordinary day.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Jesse J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Venue

Planning a wedding during COVID was a very long and taxing process. However, even in the midst of all of the chaos, Summerfield Farms helped us every single step of the way to make sure we were taken care of. From the vendors they offer, to their incredible staff, we could not have asked for a better team to work with. We started searching for venues over a year and a half before our proposed wedding date. With my, now husband, in school full time, we only had limited dates to choose from. SF was so gracious in helping us through all of our stresses, and Kayla and Elizabeth did such a fantastic job communicating with us every step of the way. Even when my communication skills were lacking due to my job, they took care of everything on my behalf. Their team helped us to execute the most stunning and perfect wedding day, even with a rain plan in place. Their rain plan is just as stunning, if not more, than the outside plan! It was so warm, intimate and inviting: the Barn really does speak for itself! Their team, and the breathtaking venue, made waiting nearly two years for our special day worth it, times a trillion. Also- Karen at the well truck was amazing with handling our signature drinks! We had, and continue to receive, nothing but remarkable compliments from every single one of our guests, using phrases such as, “the most epic and beautiful wedding they had ever been to”. We couldn’t recommend Summerfield Farms enough! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Pierina

Pierina C. · Married on 08/30/2020

Pole Barn wedding

We had our wedding at the Pole Barn and couldnt have asked for a more perfect evening!!! The staff was SO nice and very accommodating (shoutout to Elizabeth!!). We felt this venue was gorgeous and had so much potential to decorate with!! We love how much outdoor space there was at this barn and so many of our guests complimented how comfortable they felt with being able to move around. We wanted to take covid precautions and felt this venue was a win for us. We loved how everything was outside and spacious. After rehearsal our bridal party went to the Wells truck (beverage food truck) and hung out around the venue. This was perfect for our guests to relax and socialize outside before going to dinner. There is also a super cute food market. Highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Lori · Married on 08/29/2020

As the Mother of the Bride, I have to honestly say that we could not have picked a better venue or group of people to work with. Katie and Holly who were our first points of contact (and continued with us all through the journey) are simple INCREDIBLE!! They are not only professional and detailed but they are very warm and genuine. They treated my daughter's wedding as special as they would their best friend's. The entire staff at Summerfield from the set-up to the take down were all super friendly, helpful and professional. Every need was anticipated and I would 100% recommend Summerfield Farm for any event! Thank you Katie and Holly, you girls rock!!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Madison

Madison M. · Married on 12/14/2019

The BEST day at the BEST place!

Our wedding at Summerfield Farms was truly a DREAM and the team there, especially Holly and Elizabeth, was amazing to work with. The facilities are BEAUTIFUL, from the Bungalow that we got ready in, to the Barn itself, rain or shine. When I was planning our wedding, my now husband was deployed overseas, and they were so accommodating in scheduling walk throughs and meetings in a time that I could consult him before he returned. Our guests had an amazing time, and our family and friends felt so welcome by the events team and workers there. I am so grateful to have had the best day of my life take place at Summerfield Farms!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved being able to celebrate you and Aaron! Your wedding day was truly magical and we are so glad we could be a part of your new beginning! We look forward to seeing you both back on the farm soon!
    -Summerfield Farms Events
  • Kayla

Kayla W. · Married on 12/06/2019

Best. Place. Ever.

I can't recommend this venue enough. I found this little piece of heaven over a year before our wedding date and fell in love. I didn't even see it in person! But husband did, but I knew that I wanted to get married here so we booked it! I wouldn't have changed a thing. The onsite staff and event coordinator(s) work to make sure your day runs as smooth and perfect as possible. The communication is impeccable between the staff and response time is one of the best I have experienced, especially for my OCD needs! The access to the bridal and grooms getting ready suites is unheard of, and all of my girls could not compliment the bridal suite enough! If we could do our day over again, we wouldn't change a thing about picking this venue to start our forever at. Many thanks to everyone here!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay P. · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous! Awesome Experience!

Summerfield was such a beautiful place to get married! I couldn’t have asked for a better venue or perfect day! The entire staff was awesome - so easy to work with and helpful at every point in the process. I would give them 10 stars if I could!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Katie

Katie N. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE SUMMERFIELD FARMS!
    This was the first and last venue we looked at when we got engaged. I took one walk around the venue & the Pole Barn and I was SOLD! The staff is super friendly! The venue is amazingly beautiful and all of our guest could not stop complimenting! I would chose Summerfield Farms over and over and over again!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Dameron

Dameron · Married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous Venue

I just love everything about Summerfield Farms, the venue and staff is incredible. We had our wedding there back in Oct and everything just went off so seamlessly.... you can tell they work really hard and take a lot of pride in what they offer. Definitely check them out if you're interested in barn venue options for your wedding day or any other kind of event, you won't be disappointed. :)

Sent on 09/18/2020

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Hi Dameron - thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review :) Your wedding was stunning and we enjoyed working with you!

Amanda W. · Married on 09/27/2019

Great staff, beautiful venue!

I’m so happy we picked Summerfield Farms for our wedding venue! We got married at The Little Tree and had our reception at the Main Barn. It was beautiful! So many of our guests commented how much they loved the venue too. The staff is great! Elizabeth was my main point of contact. She was super helpful, answering the many questions I had! I love that they have little houses/cottages on the farm where you can get ready the day of the wedding. I got ready in The Bungalow. It has plenty of room for your entire bridal party and is super cute! They also offer a lot of rental items which is nice. It was less stress renting through them since I didn’t have to worry about picking up or returning rentals items from an outside vendor. Overall, I had a great experience with them and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing venue!

We had an amazing experience with Summerfield Farms, so much so I wish I could have another wedding so that we could have it there again! So helpful, so accommodating- and cute! It rained on my day which wasn't planned, but they took every measure to make sure I was happy with the setup inside. HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 09/12/2019

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Your kind words mean so much to us and it gives us such joy to have been a part of your special day! Your vows to each other gave us chills! Your love for each other radiates all around you two! You all are welcome any time so definitely come stop by and see us!
  • Molly

Molly B. · Married on 07/27/2019

Our Dream Wedding!

Summerfield Farms is the only venue we toured as a couple. The moment we met Holly and the rest of her team, we knew they were the perfect fit. The venue is LGBTQ friendly and made us feel welcomed and comfortable. The entire farm is gorgeous and either barn is a magical setting. We went with the Main Barn after we fell in love with the rooftop terrace. We loved being able to have our ceremony inside of the Barn and have an easy transition to the reception. Every single thing that we planned with the Summerfield Farms staff was flawless. All of the staff during the day were kind and helpful. Overall, Summerfield Farms provides the perfect package for a wedding. A stunning venue, impeccable staff, and a magical atmosphere.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Summerfield Farms's reply:

You all are the sweetest, thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to have been a part of your special day! You all were the most gorgeous brides!! We can't wait to have you all back for more celebrations!
  • Jason

Jason S. · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful venue, wonderful staff

We fell in love with Summerfield Farms a year ago from the first moment we toured the property. We had a vision for our wedding for that day and Summerfield Farms helped us carry out that vision to create a dream wedding. Holly, Virginia and the staff were very nice, quick to respond and helpful throughout the whole process. The property made for a great backdrop for wedding photos and our guests said they felt like they were in a fairytale. We highly recommend Summerfield Farms!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Vivian

Vivian S. · Married on 06/04/2019

Great venue on so many levels!

This venue offers a beautiful setting for a wedding. The property is very well maintained and everyone I have corresponded with have been knowledgeable, accommodating, and delightful to work alongside. I can always depend on Elizabeth Lewis's services to make my brides feel reassured that their special day goes off without a hitch. I highly recommend Summerfield Farms to anyone having a wedding or special event.
    - Weddings and Event by Vivian (Greensboro, NC)

Sent on 04/07/2020

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Vivian! It is always a pleasure working with you on The Farm and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Paula · Married on 05/11/2019

More Than A Beautiful Venue

I cannot begin to tell you how happy we are that we chose Summerfield Farms as the place to start our forever. I am stating the obvious when I say that the venue is absolutely gorgeous, but the real magic is in the people who work there. They were so accommodating and went above in beyond in making sure every detail of our day was perfect. Their kindness and attention to detail put my “stressed out bride” mind at ease and helped me to truly focus on enjoying every moment. We are forever grateful for our experience at Summerfield Farms. Other than saying “I do”, it was absolutely the best decision we made!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • marthahoneycutt

Martha · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful Dream Venue

A well overdue but completely necessary review!
    Summerfield Farms was the very first venue that my husband and I toured. I fell in love with the main barn the minute I saw it in photos and the tour with Holly certainly did not disappoint. My husband is in the military and there was a lot of uncertainty with his schedule - we had to put the planning on pause. The time finally came around again for wedding planning and we simply could not get Summerfield Farms out of our minds. We visited other venues and simply compared them to it, ultimately knowing it was the perfect venue for us. The crew working at Summerfield Farms was nothing short of excellent. They were easy to communicate with, hard working and accommodating. Our wedding day brought on severe weather with rain, wind, downed trees, power loss and more. Summerfield Farms brought out generators and pulled together as a unit to ensure our day went off as scheduled. Our guests to this day speak about how beautiful the venue was from the Barn to the property, the houses, the rentals and so forth. It fulfilled our wedding dreams and more. I highly recommend them. The venue will forever hold a special place in my heart. I simply love it to my core. Thank you Summerfield Farms.

Sent on 04/13/2020

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We loved being able to celebrate you & Colton at Summerfield Farms! We look forward to seeing you both back on the farm soon!

-Summerfield Farms Event

Kelsey · Married on 12/29/2018

Best venue ever

We could not have been more happy with how our wedding turned out!!! Not only is Summerfield Farms the prettiest place you will EVER see, the staff there is AMAZING! Everything was perfect and so stress free! We could not have had a better experience. I highly recommend Summerfield Farms for your wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Summerfield Farms's reply:

So gorgeous! We loved helping you and Max create your dream wedding! Thank you for your kind words. We cannot wait to have you back on the farm soon!