Summerfield Farms Reviews

Summerfield Farms 5
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Player · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous! Awesome Experience!

Summerfield was such a beautiful place to get married! I couldn’t have asked for a better venue or perfect day! The entire staff was awesome - so easy to work with and helpful at every point in the process. I would give them 10 stars if I could!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Katie

Katie Nelson · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE SUMMERFIELD FARMS!
    This was the first and last venue we looked at when we got engaged. I took one walk around the venue & the Pole Barn and I was SOLD! The staff is super friendly! The venue is amazingly beautiful and all of our guest could not stop complimenting! I would chose Summerfield Farms over and over and over again!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Amanda Whitfield · Married on 09/27/2019

Great staff, beautiful venue!

I’m so happy we picked Summerfield Farms for our wedding venue! We got married at The Little Tree and had our reception at the Main Barn. It was beautiful! So many of our guests commented how much they loved the venue too. The staff is great! Elizabeth was my main point of contact. She was super helpful, answering the many questions I had! I love that they have little houses/cottages on the farm where you can get ready the day of the wedding. I got ready in The Bungalow. It has plenty of room for your entire bridal party and is super cute! They also offer a lot of rental items which is nice. It was less stress renting through them since I didn’t have to worry about picking up or returning rentals items from an outside vendor. Overall, I had a great experience with them and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kate

Kate B · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing venue!

We had an amazing experience with Summerfield Farms, so much so I wish I could have another wedding so that we could have it there again! So helpful, so accommodating- and cute! It rained on my day which wasn't planned, but they took every measure to make sure I was happy with the setup inside. HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 09/12/2019

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Your kind words mean so much to us and it gives us such joy to have been a part of your special day! Your vows to each other gave us chills! Your love for each other radiates all around you two! You all are welcome any time so definitely come stop by and see us!
  • Molly

Molly Brock · Married on 07/27/2019

Our Dream Wedding!

Summerfield Farms is the only venue we toured as a couple. The moment we met Holly and the rest of her team, we knew they were the perfect fit. The venue is LGBTQ friendly and made us feel welcomed and comfortable. The entire farm is gorgeous and either barn is a magical setting. We went with the Main Barn after we fell in love with the rooftop terrace. We loved being able to have our ceremony inside of the Barn and have an easy transition to the reception. Every single thing that we planned with the Summerfield Farms staff was flawless. All of the staff during the day were kind and helpful. Overall, Summerfield Farms provides the perfect package for a wedding. A stunning venue, impeccable staff, and a magical atmosphere.

Summerfield Farms 6
    Summerfield Farms 14
    Summerfield Farms 15
    Sent on 09/07/2019

Summerfield Farms's reply:

You all are the sweetest, thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to have been a part of your special day! You all were the most gorgeous brides!! We can't wait to have you all back for more celebrations!
  • Jason

Jason Smith · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful venue, wonderful staff

We fell in love with Summerfield Farms a year ago from the first moment we toured the property. We had a vision for our wedding for that day and Summerfield Farms helped us carry out that vision to create a dream wedding. Holly, Virginia and the staff were very nice, quick to respond and helpful throughout the whole process. The property made for a great backdrop for wedding photos and our guests said they felt like they were in a fairytale. We highly recommend Summerfield Farms!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Paula · Married on 05/11/2019

More Than A Beautiful Venue

I cannot begin to tell you how happy we are that we chose Summerfield Farms as the place to start our forever. I am stating the obvious when I say that the venue is absolutely gorgeous, but the real magic is in the people who work there. They were so accommodating and went above in beyond in making sure every detail of our day was perfect. Their kindness and attention to detail put my “stressed out bride” mind at ease and helped me to truly focus on enjoying every moment. We are forever grateful for our experience at Summerfield Farms. Other than saying “I do”, it was absolutely the best decision we made!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kelsey · Married on 12/29/2018

Best venue ever

We could not have been more happy with how our wedding turned out!!! Not only is Summerfield Farms the prettiest place you will EVER see, the staff there is AMAZING! Everything was perfect and so stress free! We could not have had a better experience. I highly recommend Summerfield Farms for your wedding!

Summerfield Farms 16
    Summerfield Farms 24
    Summerfield Farms 25
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Summerfield Farms's reply:

So gorgeous! We loved helping you and Max create your dream wedding! Thank you for your kind words. We cannot wait to have you back on the farm soon!
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolute Perfection

I can not say enough great things about Summerfield Farms! Every time you go on to the property you instantly feel welcomed! Holly was a huge reason I chose Summerfield as our wedding venue! Her joy and love for the farm pours out of her and she is was great to work with! Throughout the entire process Holly, Virginia, and Sydney did everything they could do to make sure our wedding was absolutely perfect!

The weekend before our wedding the farm got about a foot of snow and the Summerfield team worked so hard to get everything cleared for our wedding to go off without a hitch. Whether it’s a wet snowy day or a beautiful sunny afternoon the farm is stunning and beautiful no matter where you are on the property.

If you are in the market for a wedding venue, do yourself a favor and check out the farm! You definitely won’t regret it! By far one of my favorite places!

Summerfield Farms 26
    Summerfield Farms 32
    Summerfield Farms 33
    Sent on 01/19/2019

Summerfield Farms's reply:

We love you and Grey and are so thankful to of gotten the opportunity to help you guys create your dream wedding day! Come visit us soon!

Abby · Married on 11/10/2018

Our experience

Virginia and Holly really worked to make our whole wedding experience amazing. The barn was breathtaking and didn’t require too many extra decorations. The bungalow where my girls and I got ready was so beautiful and cozy, perfect for the cold autumn day we had. My husband and I got to stay in the cottage the night after our wedding, which was so convenient and kept us from having to drive across town after the wedding was over. Virginia was so timely in responding to emails and keeping us on track with the layout and chair and table count. She even picked me and my mom up on a golf cart and drove us down to the barn right before I walked down the aisle. Everything was perfect; amazing experience!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was our pleasure to help you and Austin to create your dream wedding here at the farm. We are still swooning over your sneak peek photos. We hope to see you all back on the farm again very soon!!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2018

Undescribably Perfect!

We couldn't have imagined our wedding day anywhere else. Summerfield Farms was the first venue we were able to see in our search and after we left, we cancelled all of the other meeting times we had set up at other venues. Not only is the staff super accommodating but they truly put your needs at the forefront. As a bride, I had several ideas that I wanted to make a reality and Summerfield Farms, Holly, Virginia, and Katie all made them come to life. If I was able to do my wedding day all over again, I would do it exactly the same because with their help, my wedding day was truly the best day of my life.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful and Accommodating!

My husband and I were married here in October 2018; the staff was friendly, accommodating, and genuinely cared that we had the best day of our lives! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a venue!
    Their Market is also amazing and full of fun, healthy, organic items that never disappoint!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Miranda Rumsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Our wedding on oct 20, 2018

My husband and I were married at Summerfield Farms and we could not have picked a better venue for us! The entire experience was absolutely amazing, the farm itself is beautiful but the service from the staff was even more than incredible! Everyone was so extremely nice and helpful and took such good care of us! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to these people and we cannot thank them enough for making our big day so special!! HIGHLY recommend !! We love you guys!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Aw thank you for the kind review! We love you guys and cannot wait to have you back on the farm again soon!

Barbara Long · Married on 09/08/2018

Fabulous!! As MOB, loved working with Holly!!

What a fabulous experience in every way!! We live about 40 minutes from Summerfield Farms, so were not familiar with the venue. Fortunately, our wedding planner told us about it at our first meeting. It could not have been a more perfect place ! We have had so many comments from guests about what a perfect, unique place it was for the wedding.
    As the often nervous mother of the bride, I cannot tell you how fabulous it was to work with Holly. She fulfilled every request and answered all my questions immediately.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Barbara, thank you very much for your kind review. It is all of ours pleasure to be able to help you and your family create the perfect wedding day for Clark and Charles! We hope to see you on the farm again soon.

Pam Oquinn · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful Farm Wedding

Our daughter & son-in-law’s wedding at Summerfield Farms was everything they dreamed of. Holly, Virginia & their staff went above & beyond to make their wedding at the Pole Barn absolutely perfect. The ceremony in the Grove was beautiful & the reception was amazing. Such a gorgeous setting for a wedding and amazing people to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review! We loved every minute of their wedding day! Please come back and see us soon!

Annette · Married on 08/31/2018

Summerfield Farms is a gorgeous venue. After taking a tour of the venue all other options went out the window for our wedding day. It was a dream come true, especially with the cows being in the field during the ceremony. Between Katie, Holly, and Virginia everything was perfect. They all communicated with me very well and made sure we weren't in need of anything. I absolutely loved everything about our wedding day!

Summerfield Farms 34
    Sent on 09/29/2018

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! Your wedding day was such a gorgeous day! We look forward to having you all back on the farm again very soon. The cows loved being a part of your special day. <3

Shannon · Married on 08/04/2018

Stop your venue search now, because you won't find a better place than Summerfield Farms. This was the first venue we visited and we had to look no more. In all honesty, if it's within your budget, you get MORE than what you pay for. We included day-of housing for the groomsmen and bridesmaids and it made everything run so smoothly. Great for pre-ceremony photos as well! Holly (our venue rep)......I can't even explain in words how caring, accommodating, and sincere she was. Her as well as Virginia know their stuff. We weren't sure if we could even have the wedding outside under the Little Tree as we imagined due to rain, and both ladies provided me with faith even if they don't know it! I truly can't imagine what our day would've been like anywhere else. When you visit, you'll say the same. AND THE BEEF IS GREAT!

Summerfield Farms 35
    Sent on 09/08/2018

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Shannon, we are so incredibly grateful for you and John. We loved every minute of helping you two create the most amazing day here at the farm. The photos turned out so amazing! Please come back and visit us soon! You two will always be a part of the Farmily!

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2018

Summerfield Farms had been my husband and my dream venue since long before we were engaged and they did not disappoint! Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and more than we could have ever dreamed of. The whole staff was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and was happy to help us out with any questions we had. We had planned to have the ceremony at the Little Tree, but it ended up raining the whole day. They moved the ceremony into the main barn which ended up being just, as if not more beautiful. It certainly didn't feel like the 'back up plan'. We honestly can't stop talking about how beautiful and perfect the whole day was!!

Summerfield Farms 36
    Summerfield Farms 37
    Summerfield Farms 38
    Sent on 09/01/2018

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Nicole, we are so grateful for you and Michael! We loved having you all here at the farm and hope to have you back very soon!

Megan · Married on 05/27/2018

Our wedding day was nothing short of wonderful at Summerfield Farms. The staff was incredibly attentive and caring, and treated our special day as if it was their own. We could not have been more pleased with the amount of effort, time and care Katie, Virginia, and Holly put into making our day go off without a hitch, and making sure that our vision came to life. We would recommend the venue to anyone looking to make their big day one to remember! A huge thank you to all the staff at Summerfield Farms that worked their tails off all night long! We are so thankful! xo, The Holder's

Sent on 07/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2018

Summerfield Farms is perfect in every way. There is nothing that hasn’t been thought of for what a couple needs on their wedding day. The houses to get ready in are beautiful and top of the line. The different area options to get married in are gorgeous and the rain plans are equally as pretty as the outside options. Holly and Katie are both incredible to work with and always got back to me in a timely fashion. I can’t say enough about how perfect our wedding day was and how huge of a role Summerfield played in the perfection. You will not be disappointed in Summerfield Farms if you pick this venue!

Summerfield Farms 39
    Summerfield Farms 40
    Summerfield Farms 41
    Summerfield Farms 42
    Summerfield Farms 43
    Sent on 06/07/2018

Summerfield Farms's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Fulp for your kind words!! We miss you and Bradley already and are so thankful for you two. We hope to see you back at the farm again soon! Enjoy married life, love bugs!!

Lacey · Married on 04/22/2018

Talk about a dreamy wedding- I am still pinching myself. Our guests continue to rave over how amazing and unique our venue was! Summerfield Farms was the one and only venue we looked at. After walking around the farm and drooling over the rustic charm of the White Barn, the simplistic yet jaw-dropping Little Tree, and of course the Bridal Cottage that looks like it's from HGTV... no other venue compared. SF is a one stop shop, making wedding planning the most relaxing experience. I had peace of mind knowing we had the best of the best vendors, I trusted them and let them roll with all their ideas. It was nothing short of amazing. All expectations were exceeded. SF is a pleasure and joy to work with. The staff greets you with open arms making you feel like "farm family"! Speaking of the farm, it is absolutely GORGEOUS, and SO many photo ops- let's be real, we are all in this for some good pictures. If you are looking for a one of a kind venue to create the wedding of your dreams and leave your guests speechless- look no further.

Summerfield Farms 44
    Summerfield Farms 52
    Summerfield Farms 53
    Sent on 05/20/2018

McKenzie · Married on 04/21/2018

I couldn't have been more happy with Summerfield Farms. My husband and I had an absolutely perfect wedding day. The location and setting is fantastic. Its only about 20 minutes away from downtown Greensboro so it is easy for guests to get to and from their hotel rooms, and they can use uber/lyft if they want. The farms are beautiful and a perfect back drop for an outdoor ceremony; and the main barn is absolutely amazing for a relaxed and fun reception! The staff at Summerfield Farms was wonderful through the whole process. They made sure they had everything they needed from myself and my wedding planner to make the day go smoothly. On our wedding day the staff would come into the bridal cottage to make sure my girls and I had everything we needed. And throughout the ceremony and reception they worked diligently with my wedding planner to make sure everything was in place and all the guests were happy. I can not give Summerfield Farms and their staff enough praise for everything they did. They were absolutely wonderful and I am so glad that my husband and I chose them for our wedding day. They went above and beyond and were nothing less than amazing. If I could give them a 10 star rating out of 5 stars I would.

Summerfield Farms 54
    Summerfield Farms 55
    Sent on 05/15/2018

Summerfield Farms's reply:

McKenzie, it was an absolute pleasure to be able to host you and Chase as you two embarked on the journey of a lifetime. We cannot wait to have you back on the farm again soon! Welcome to the FARMILY!

Megan · Married on 03/23/2018

Best wedding venue, best staff, best vendors, best experience and BEST WEDDING DAY EVER!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2018

There are not enough wonderful things that I can say about Summerfield Farms! From start to finish, every aspect of our wedding was perfect, thanks so the amazing team at Summerfield!

Finding a venue was notably a difficult part of planning the wedding, as it was to set the tone of the entire day. After touring some other venues in the area, my fiancé & I were not sold on any one place. When we toured Summerfield however, we were blown away! Our tour lasted well over an hour & was so relaxing & refreshing! They gave us a guided tour of all the ceremony & reception location options, provided us with a well stocked packet of information on what to expect when booking at Summerfield, as well as the friendliest & most welcoming representative (Katie--you were an amazing liaison!!)

After deciding & booking, my farm liaison--Katie--answered EVERY question that came to mind in a quick & prompt matter. They worked with all of my crazy ideas for my big day, coordinated with my other vendors seamlessly so we didn't have to worry about day of operations, & accommodated my multiple tours I wanted to do to visualize my day. Katie worked with us on final details that we were unsure of & gave us great suggestions on things she has seen in the past done at the farm. Even if you are not a typical "barn style" girl--which I was not either--the Main Barn is SO charming & has modern finishes to make you forget you are even on a farm! We made our wedding elegant, charming & cozy thanks to the team!

I cannot think of a single that I would change about my experience with Summerfield Farms. Every couple looking in the area should at least give them a call & set up a tour! If nothing else, you be blown away by just the beauty of the farm!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Lori · Married on 12/02/2017

As the Mother of the Bride, I have to honestly say that we could not have picked a better venue or group of people to work with. Katie and Holly who were our first points of contact (and continued with us all through the journey) are simple INCREDIBLE!! They are not only professional and detailed but they are very warm and genuine. They treated my daughter's wedding as special as they would their best friend's. The entire staff at Summerfield from the set-up to the take down were all super friendly, helpful and professional. Every need was anticipated and I would 100% recommend Summerfield Farm for any event! Thank you Katie and Holly, you girls rock!!

Sent on 12/06/2017