The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch Reviews

29 Reviews for The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch

• Taylor

Taylor K. · Getting married on 03/02/2023

Exceeded my expectations!!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing... better than I could have ever imagined! We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was, how well the ceremony and reception flowed, and Jane is now like family to us! Could not recommend The Barn at Cottonwood enough!

Sent on 03/11/2021

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

TAYLOR... I could just hug you right now! You are amazingly beautiful inside and out. The day was just perfect in every way. I can’t wait to see you and your handsome husband again. So HAPPY we took those adorable cow 🐄 pictures. Thank you for the sweet words. Much love to you! ❣️
  • Paige

Paige C. · Getting married on 08/07/2021

“You will not regret choosing The Barn at Cottonwood Ranch as your wedding venue! The Barn itself is made of beautiful cedar that will
    Make your jaw drop. The entire property is well maintained and spread out, so you never feel cramped. The drive in from the main road has gorgeous views of vast, grassy pastures of exotic livestock. The groomsmen get an awesome two-story cabin that feels like a hunting lodge to spend the day in before the ceremony begins. Our wedding photos were amazing, too. There are no shortage of backdrops for your photos! Jane, the coordinator, was a pleasure to work with. She was happy to answer any questions we had via text/email, so if you are an antsy bride with tons of questions, Jane will never make you feel like a bother. The owners/staff are super accommodating and very down to earth. I would hands down recommend this venue to my close friends and family. “

Sent on 07/12/2021

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Paige…You and Austin are the sweetest couple. Watching you two make sure every detail was accounted for and always being considerate shows everyone the deep down love you have for each other. The wedding was amazing and Paige you were a stunning bride. I remember the day you all came to look around with your families. I knew then what a special couple you two were. I wish you both much happiness and blessings in your marriage. Hugs to you both!

Stephanie W. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing and beautiful venue!!!

This was our first venue we went to look at and I knew it was the one! It was simply perfect!! Grooms cabin and bridal suite were a huge plus as my husband loves the outdoors&hunting. Jane and Karen were amazing to work with and always very responsive to any questions. I had so many guests talk about how beautiful the venue was & how much they enjoyed it. We loved the space for the reception & versatility of outdoor/indoor ceremony options!! Great venue and so happy we choose The Barn at Cottonwood for our big day!

Sent on 05/31/2021

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Stephanie…Thank you so much for your kind review. What a stunning wedding and bride you were! We feel blessed that you chose to have this special day with us. We wish you & Michael a lifetime of love and happiness. ❤️

Jerry B. · Married on 03/20/2021

Great venue!!!

Loved having the barn at cottonwood ranch as our venue. Jane is great & easy to work with!

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Jerry! You & Chelsea are such a sweet couple. We are so happy you chose our venue to get married and share your family and friends. Best wishes for you both!!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn C. · Married on 03/05/2021

Incredible

Jane and her staff did an amazing job for my wedding! I did not have to worry about a thing the day of. She was responsive, helpful, encouraging, and so incredibly sweet throughout a very stressful time. And the venue is gorgeous! All of my guests were so impressed and talking about it all night. I could not recommend The Barn at Cottonwood Ranch more!

Sent on 03/10/2021

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Sweet sweet Kaitlyn.... your sweet spirit and kind heart are the reason we LOVE what we do! Alex is also just as kind. I have no doubt that you two will last FOREVER! Your wedding was as close to perfect as you can get. I hope that our paths cross again. Much love to you ❣️

Haley · Married on 02/27/2021

Beautiful-easy-perfect

This venue is a DREAM. There is none better than Cottonwood! It’s beautiful, Mrs. Jane is so helpful, the grooms suite is amazing... literally no complaints!

Sent on 03/17/2021

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Haley, Thank you so much! Watching you and Ricky say your vows with such love and passion was touching! The two of you are very special to me and I can’t wait to watch your love continue to grow. Much love & hugs! ❣️
  • Summer

Summer C. · Married on 02/06/2021

Dream wedding at The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch

We had the wedding of our dreams at The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch. The venue truly speaks for itself. The barn is absolutely breathtaking. The land, the animals, the TWO STORY GROOMS CABIN. My husband was sold on that alone. Jane the venue manager along with Karen the owner were sweet as can be to work with. We can’t thank them enough for such an unforgettable day!

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Summer... Thank you so much! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and you were a stunning bride. We wish you many blessings on your marriage. You are Ryan come visit us soon.

Brooke P. · Married on 01/16/2021

Best wedding venue

This wedding venue is gorgeous. The indoor/outdoor space is huge and there is so many different options for your ceremony! Jane and her staff are very easy to work with! We used her bartender and she was amazing!!
    We used a few people off the preferred vendor list and then chose a few of our own. There are no covid rules, so you can cater the rules to your own liking!

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Brooke, you and Clark are soulmates! It’s so easy to see how much you love each other. You were such a beautiful bride. Thank you for sharing a BIG day with us and your kind words. Blessings to you both.
  • Mjgottripped2020

Marissa O. · Married on 11/01/2020

Love at first sight

The Barn at Cottonwood Ranch is a unique and beautiful venue. It was the first venue my husband and I looked at and we fell in love at first sight! We toured other venues and they did not catch our eye. Not only was the venue beautiful, but the service and dedication they provided as well was amazing! All of our guests had a great time and loved the venue as much as we did.

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan D. · Married on 10/04/2020

The best bang for my buck!

Jane was wonderful! She met me last minute after we had issues with our other venue. As we were looking around, she really sold the venue and was completely honest about the things they have to offer as well as things she’s seen done. The venue includes the tables, chairs, wine barrels, bar, parking attendants/golf carts for guests, bridal suite, and several ceremony options. They are also working on building a new grooms suite separate from the barn itself. In addition, they also have an optional bartender package.

Sent on 06/13/2019

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Morgan! I’m so happy you are having your special day with us. It was a pleasure meeting you both and planning the details. It’s going to be a beautiful wedding!

Elaine T. · Married on 08/06/2020

Excellent venue for beauty and service

If you are looking for a beautiful wedding setting this is the place you should choose. Outdoor settings are beautiful and inside is breath taking. No matter if you have outdoors or indoors you will be pleased. Jane works very hard to ensure your event is a success, whatever, whenever you need something she is there. Her advise is spot on. Due to weather we had to move indoors and it went seamless thanks to Jane. I highly recommend this venue for any occasion. Elaine Tatum

Sent on 06/08/2020

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and Mike. The love you both poured into your daughter’s wedding was so amazing to watch. It was a beautiful day (despite the rain) and a magical wedding! Much love to you Elaine! ♥️

• Michelle

Michelle T. · Married on 06/06/2020

Stunning venue

If you are looking for a gorgeous barn with lots of ceremony and photo options this it! It rained on our wedding day and the backup plan was still beautiful. Lots of room and acoustics were great for our band.

Sent on 06/09/2020

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Michelle! You were such a beautiful bride and it was a pleasure for us to be a part of your special day. We wish you much happiness in your new journey. ♥️
  • Aly

Aly B. · Married on 05/09/2020

Beauty and family oriented professionalism!

The Barn has everything you need for a beautiful and unforgettable event. Our guests are still raving about it. The bridal party was completely amazed with the bridal suite and the groom's cabin. So much to offer! But what truly makes this THE place, is the staff. Jane is so great to work with. She's very accommodating, knowledgeable and she gives helpful tips. She does anything possible to ensure your event is the the best it can be. Our family and guests were so impressed by her and her staff. How they stayed right there to the end and made themselves available to anyone and everyone. I would definitely recommend the Barn at Cottonwood Ranch. Don't be afraid of the "drive" for guests, as I was. The guests are so amazed by the beauty and massiveness of the venue and the warm, inviting staff, they are happy to have been a part of it.

Sent on 06/16/2020

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Aly, you were such a beautiful and elegant bride. You and Chantz have a great family and friends to start out on this beautiful journey. It was an amazing day and one I will not forget. We are blessed that you chose to have your wedding at The Barn at Cottonwood Ranch. Thank you for letting me play a part in it. Much love to you both. 😘

Aly B. · Married on 05/09/2020

The best venue ever

The barn at cottonwood ranch is simply any southern belle’s dream venue. I was struggling with finding a venue that had the right meeting grounds between elegant and rustic. This place is exactly that! I also have a very large family, my side of the family alone was over 100 people. Our guest count ended up around 200 so we were so thankful for a large venue will to accommodate us. Another thing girls look for is the getting ready space and let me tell you the dressing area is to die for! Cow hide rugs, vintage couches and chandeliers, plenty of natural lighting, just perfect! And the guys have their own cabin that is amazing! My husband absolutely loved it! But I have to say as beautiful as the venue is, nothing beats the amazing staff. Jane is a Saint! She is truly a beautiful person and truly cares about you and what you want on a personal level. All around, we could’ve have asked for a better venue. It was perfect in every way for us!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Ornela

Ornela · Married on 04/19/2020

Gorgeous wedding venue!

The Barn is just gorgeous! I’m so excited we found this very private property with tons of room and parking and amazing spots for pictures. Jane is such a sweetheart and made the whole process from booking, through walkthrough, to actual day of - with all last minute rainy weather arrangements, go smooth for us and we loved how it all turned out! Thank You!

And that groom cabin for the guys! Just amazing.

So in love with the whole property, and highly recommend this location for weddings and events :)

Sent on 07/03/2020

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Even though the rain decided to show up, the wedding was absolutely beautiful! The love that you and Garrett have for each other radiated the room. And you guys are great dancers! Thank you for your choosing The Barn and for your kind words. I loved being a small part of your wedding. Hugs to you both!

• Ericka

Ericka · Married on 04/07/2020

Beautiful new venue!

Mai Oui! has had the opportunity to cater at the Barn a few times, highly recommend! Jane and staff are amazing!!! Always right there to help assist with anything you could ever need on your special day!

Sent on 04/08/2020

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

We loved having you at our venue! Food was excellent and your staff is amazing as well. Great team work makes a great wedding for our couple. Can’t wait to work with you again!

Hayley R. · Married on 11/22/2019

Breathtaking venue!

We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue for our wedding! This barn is magical and all of our guests were blown away by it as well!! It makes for perfect pictures. We worked with Alicia and she is the best!! Was available any time for questions, concerns, or just to chat! She was sweet and helped coordinate so much, absolutely loved working with her and wouldn’t have asked for anyone else!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 11/02/2019

Breathtaking venue

Our wedding experience at Cottonwood Ranch was absolutely seamless. We loved working with Jane and her staff at The Barn. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and they made us seem so special. The barn is gorgeous and the perfect setup for our wedding, or for any other event! Do yourself a favor a book Cottonwood for your event, you won’t regret it ❤️

Sent on 11/29/2019

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Monica and Wade, you are such a great couple. Sharing your beautiful wedding was such a blessing. I’m so excited to watch your life together bloom into a great adventure. Much love to you both!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

Obsessed with this venue

The owners of The Barn are the absolute sweetest people and so easy to work with! My guests are still raving about how beautiful the property, venue, the attention to detail, just everything! Our photos our absolutely stunning! A lot of our guests Facebook profile pictures were update to the photos of they took at our wedding! Thanks again Karen & Larry!!!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Chasiti

Chasiti Q. · Married on 09/21/2019

We couldn’t have picked a better venue!

From the day we meet Mrs. Jane at the Barn, I knew we were at the right place and we going to be treated very well! Not only is Cottonwood absolutely stunning but the owner Mrs. Karen and the Barn coordinator Mrs. Jane were very helpful, extremely sweet, and most importantly made sure we had everything we needed. Landon and I are so pleased with the Barn and VERY thing about it.

Sent on 10/05/2019

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! We are so thankful you shared your special day with us. Thank you for your kind words. You and Landon will always be a special part of why we love our job. Come visit us when you are in town!

Kaleigh F. · Married on 08/11/2019

Dream Come True!

I was so impressed with The Barn and it was so magical! It was better than I could have ever imagined. We had around 200 people and the place never made us feel crammed! It was open and breezy for an August day in Florida. We loved every part of it!

Sent on 10/08/2019

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Kaleigh...you were a beautiful bride with such a sweet spirit! You and Jacob are perfect for each other. I know God has big plans for your future and we thank you for starting your journey with us! Big hugs!

Deondra · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Experience

Omg! You wouldn’t believe how nice these people are! They are so professional is out of the normal I would recommend them to anyone any day!

Sent on 07/18/2019

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

What a magical day this was!! We are so HAPPY to have shared in this gorgeous event. Your detail to each moment in this day was very obvious. We just fell in love with both of you. Much love in your journey ahead.
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 12/30/2018

AWESOME venue, AMAZING people, Beautiful setting!

Jane was incredible with helping get everything organized and flowing well on the day of. Both Jane and Karen were very responsive with answering all of my questions prior to the day and scheduling any visits that myself or my mom wanted to make ahead of time. The whole team at the Barn made sure everything went smoothly on the day of and were amazing the entire time. Would 110% recommend this venue, and not just because it is stunning, but because the staff will help make your day as perfect and stress free as every bride needs!

Sent on 01/08/2019

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Kassie! We really try to go above and beyond to make your day as perfect as can be!! We wish you much love and happiness!
    Karen

Amy B. · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding venue

Everything about this place is breathtaking and beautiful. The staff was incredible and made us feel like we were family and at home. Thank you to Karen, Jane and all the staff, you made our day a dream come true.
    Love, Daniel and Amy Bell

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the review! Your wedding day was beautiful and we can’t thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of it! We wish you all the best!

Susan J. · Married on 10/06/2018

Forever Grateful!

My daughter Shelby was married here back on Oct. 6 and we couldn't be happier. It is ABSOLUTELY beautiful and has everything you could wish for. The whole experience was amazing from beginning to end. Karen and her staff (especially Jane!) are top notch and so accommodating. They made us feel like family. I can not say enough about this place. It is perfect in every way. I will be forever grateful to Karen and The Barn at Cottonwood Ranch for making my daughter's wedding day so special.
    Forever Grateful,
    Susan J.

Sent on 10/22/2018

The Barn At Cottonwood Ranch's reply:

Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of Shelby’s special day!!! I along with the staff at The Barn at Cottonwood Ranch want to wish Tyler and Shelby a lifetime of love and happiness!!