The Arbors Events Reviews

The Arbors Events 5
The Arbors Events 6
The Arbors Events 7

Caroline · Married on 01/20/2018

I got married at The Arbors on January 20. During the month of January, the venue was reduced price as it is the off season, which was very helpful for us. Angie and Bryan were the most wonderful people to work with. They were SO accommodating and helpful. I worked primarily with Angie, who was available by text, phone, and email during the months leading up to the wedding. I work ~80-90 hours a week, so she kept me on task by emailing me even when I had fallen a little behind the ball. I also had her be my day-of coordinator, and she was right there during the entire weekend and thought of everything. She let me make my own decisions first and foremost, and provided suggestions from her experiences when I was at a loss. She knew the exact look and feel that I was going for and her suggestions helped me complete my look. She coordinated with my vendors so that I could cruise through the week before and the weekend of the wedding. You contract bar services through the venue, and they have a list of caterers you can use, and the huge benefit of that is that they are so used to all working together that I had to do VERY little coordination. Everything flowed smoothly and the night went off without a hitch. The venue was also so beautiful. It snowed 7 inches just a few days before the wedding, but when we arrived on Friday they had plows going to clear the drive and the parking lots. I truly, honestly, cannot say enough good things about this location and these people. I would 100% do everything the same way again with no regrets.

The Arbors Events 8
    The Arbors Events 9
    The Arbors Events 10
    The Arbors Events 11
    The Arbors Events 12
    The Arbors Events 13
    The Arbors Events 14

Brianna · Married on 11/11/2017

STUNNING venue, our guests could not stop talking about it the entire night & for weeks afterwards. We couldn't have dreamt of a more beautiful venue for our big day! What was most important to me in finding a venue, is that I really wanted to get married outside but I needed to find somewhere that I fell in love with the indoor option as well, just incase. The Arbors was the first venue I went to, and immediately I loved every aspect of it. It is SO beautiful and we couldn't have picked a more perfect place to get married at!!! Both the Pavilion and the Main Site are gorgeous, you cannot go wrong- the entire place is beautiful and our pictures turned out outstanding from it!!! The staff was extremely accommodating, responded to calls/emails promptly and helped make our day so perfect!!!!

Sherri · Married on 10/28/2017

Our daughters wedding was 10/28/17. We rented the main venue and WOW what a great day! Everything was perfect! The venue is absolutely beautiful! The entire weekend was wonderful! My daughter and her bridesmaids stayed at the venue Friday night which made it easy getting ready for the big day! The Arbors personnel are so helpful and easy to work with. We visited other venues and compared everything. The Arbors have so much more to offer! Our guests were in awe and everyone had a great time! We are so pleased with outcome!

The Arbors Events 15
    The Arbors Events 20
    The Arbors Events 21
    The Arbors Events 22

Tola · Married on 08/05/2017

We toured eight venues. The Arbors Events was the 2nd venue that we toured. We were blown away. The venue looks much better in person than on the videos and pictures. What you don’t see on the videos is that the view from the reception hall is amazing. Lots of windows and sliding doors overlooking a breathtaking view. The grounds are very well kept.

I talked to Brian the owner a few times before I made my decision. I had a million questions. He was very patient and always provided more information when I requested it. We received the contract via email after we committed to a date. I’ll admit, it was a little scary, there were so many pages and clauses. Brian took us to dinner and took the time to go through every blurb/page on the contract; we felt much better after that. We followed the rules, and our deposit was refunded after the wedding.

I paid for the Day-of Coordination service. I was a little skeptical, but I didn’t have the budget to hire a full-time wedding planner. It was worth it! I worked with Angie and Lynsey. They were amazing! Lynsey anticipated my needs and handled so many little things that could have easily become full blown issues. I wouldn’t have been able to carve time on the wedding day to talk to all the vendors about all the last minutes decisions. Angie even tried to help us carry things from the car with a cast on her hand. Amazing service! Great venue! The wedding pictures look beautiful. Our guests loved the venue, a lot of them were taking pictures outside because the venue was gorgeous.

Carley · Married on 05/20/2017

The Arbors was my dream wedding venue! We booked the main site for the whole entire weekend. Everything was seriously perfect. Lynsey (our coordinator) was the biggest help ever. I was able to text her about anything I needed and she made everything I wanted to happen, happen! The weather was amazing and it is the prettiest place I have ever seen. My whole entire vision came together. I've had so many people tell me our wedding was perfect and that the venue was so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Diane · Married on 04/15/2017

The Arbors is a simply elegant, intimate and lovely setting for your entire event. We booked the house with the reception area for the rehearsal and dinner right through to Sunday morning. It was perfect! And Lynsey Smith, manager/ coordinator, is on top of it all! She was always available for questions whether by phone or text or email and responded promptly. My daughter and her fiancé where living in Australia and she always made time for them when they were home to go over plans and make selections for both rehearsal and the wedding. The wedding would not have been the smooth and beautiful event that it was without her extraordinary orchestration with the wedding party as well as the vendors. She is priceless! Thank you Lynsey and the Arbors!

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

The Arbors was the most beautiful venue we visited & we are so happy we had our wedding there. Lynsey the staff member we worked with was absolutely amazing, very responsive (even throughout her maternity leave), and flexible. The grounds & both sites (we had our ceremony in the pavilion & reception in the main) were absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend the Arbors to anyone wanting a truly unique venue that isn't cookie cutter at all!

I had my wedding at the Arbors in August. Lynsey was wonderful to work with and did everything in her power to make our day perfect. The venue is one of the prettiest I've seen and I had several people say it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! What an honor! I know it was because Jesus was glorified, but the venue certainly helped with the beauty! Definitely suggests looking here!

Susan · Married on 07/23/2016

From the time we stepped foot on the property until all the chairs were put away after the ceremony, we were in awe at THE ARBORS EVENTS. Our daughter, Natalie always wanted an outdoor wedding and The Arbors was everything she had dreamed of. The house, the lake, the grounds and the entire place is absolutely breath taking!! It was hot, no doubt but her 8-7-11 wedding, was so gorgeous! Cooke Rentals were courteous and helpful and they have everything including those ceiling fans that helped cool down the reception. Brian, the owner, is wonderful. He is knowledgable but most of all he is sweet and friendly and we found The Arbors to be reasonably priced which was great. The on site wedding planner , Lauren Lomax, is fantastic!! We loved her! She is there either to help you via phone or text with every issue that you can imagine and she really puts her heart into it. She does such a fantastic job and encourages you along the way. You can ... on the property until all the chairs were put away after the ceremony, we were in awe at THE ARBORS EVENTS. Our daughter, Natalie always wanted an outdoor wedding and The Arbors was everything she had dreamed of. The house, the lake, the grounds and the entire place is absolutely breath taking!! It was hot, no doubt but her 8-7-11 wedding, was so gorgeous! Cooke Rentals were courteous and helpful and they have everything including those ceiling fans that helped cool down the reception. Brian, the owner, is wonderful. He is knowledgable but most of all he is sweet and friendly and we found The Arbors to be reasonably priced which was great. The on site wedding planner , Lauren Lomax, is fantastic!! We loved her! She is there either to help you via phone or text with every issue that you can imagine and she really puts her heart into it. She does such a fantastic job and encourages you along the way. You can expect the most memorable and gorgeous wedding ever if you choose The Arbors Events and you won't be sorry you did!! Our daughters wedding photos can be seen on WEDDING WIRE BLOG(NC Summer weddings) or J&J Photography , Dunn NC see Natalie & Jantzen Vintage Wedding. Enjoy and Happy Planning to you!

Chelsea · Married on 06/18/2016

This venue is so BEAUTIFUL! We visited one other venue before The Arbors and as soon as we parked our car, we knew this was our wedding venue. Brian gave us the tour of both venues and was so friendly and provided such great break down of the costs and the available dates. This is the most gorgeous venue I have ever visited and it was winter time! We quickly became close with Brian's staff who made the planning process so easy. They are very experienced with floor layouts for the reception and provide really nice options for décor and ceremony options. The wedding day itself was absolutely exquisite! The weather was so beautiful and perfect for a June day! We rented the cabin for our groomsmen to hangout in for the day until the ceremony. That was such a great option and the guys really enjoyed hanging out over the water (it also ensured that all the groomsmen and the groom were on-time). We had an Arbors representative/coordinator there to help facilitate, and boy did she do amazing! Of course our other vendors worked very closely with her to make sure things went smoothly, but she was the point person and was great at taking care of things quickly! Our guests loved our venue, we heard so much about how it was unique and beautiful, especially the patio outside of the reception that allowed guests to be either inside or outside. We are just so pleased with the numerous options we had to make our wedding day special and unique, not to mention the many different places to take pictures! We just cannot say enough great things about this venue and the staff! We are very grateful that they were a part of our wedding team and helped to make our day perfect!!

Menita · Married on 05/13/2016

When touring different venues with our daughter to find the right place, we knew we'd found it when we visited The Arbors Events in Cleveland. After that, nothing compared. There are even two sites from which to chose once you pick The Arbors. We chose the pavilion. The grounds are kept very nice as well as the facility. We rented the pews to make an outdoor chapel and it was beautiful with the arbor covered with flowers and pond as a backdrop. The weather was iffy, but the day turned out to be lovely. We were not worried though since there is a back up plan to hold the ceremony in the reception hall. Lynsey was wonderful. We highly recommend the day of coordination. She handled the wedding party and line up AND she and the vendors worked so well together. Everything went smoothly and we had no hitches. If we did, they were solved without us even being aware. The guests had fun playing the games we brought on the fenced in lawn. It was just the perfect entertainment for children and adults alike while waiting on the photos to be taken. Our guests enjoyed cocktails on the patio before moving indoors for dinner. The reception was a lot of fun and bidding the bride and groom farewell underneath the cocktail lighting on the patio was perfect for photos. You cannot go wrong with The Arbors. Book early!

I am a former winter bride and had my reception at the main site. From beginning until the end the entire planning process was a piece of cake! Words of advice for future brides, be sure to use their preferred vendors. This alleviates much of the common stresses of planning your wedding. These vendors spend much of their time there and it shows. I also encourage the brides to take advantage of the beautiful in-house rentals items they offer. It is so convenient to have them do the setup and you also don't have to worry about transporting boxes and boxes of decorations because they do the setup for you! Brian and his staff were very helpful and friendly!! If you haven't been to The Arbors, you need to schedule a tour and see for yourself! Every season is beautiful in its own special way. You can't go wrong with The Arbors!!!

The Arbors was the absolute dream venue for our wedding and working with Brian and Brandy for the coordination services was fantastic. They made every effort to make sure our wedding weekend was perfect and it was! The venue is just gorgeous and all of our guests can't stop talking about how great our venue was. Memories for the rest of our lives were made here and we couldn't recommend it more highly!

Cally · Married on 04/03/2015

From the moment we toured the Arbors we knew this was the venue for us…compared to all the other venues in the area The Arbors is THE BEST. We loved the vibe and the landscape. It was perfect for us. Brandy was super helpful the whole way through and got back to me very quickly anytime I had a request. I’d read some other reviews that said they weren’t accommodating, but they went above and beyond to accommodate anything we asked for. Our guests kept raving about how beautiful the venue was and we couldn’t agree more. Would highly recommend having your wedding here. It was fantastic.

• User4920683 · 2+ years ago

My new husband and I just got married at The Arbors and they gave us the wedding of our dreams! Even though the weather didn't cooperate with us, Brandy made sure that we still had a wonderful night. Throughout the night, we received compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything ran. We could not have asked for a more perfect night! I would highly recommend this venue! The landscape is beautiful!

• No One

No · Married on 02/14/2015

Just in the beginning stages of wedding planning and Brandy has already been so professional and is going above and beyond to help my fiancee and I have our dream wedding.

The venue is everything I've ever wanted and more. I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams on 2/14/15.

Kelly · Married on 12/27/2014

From the moment we walked into the Arbors, we knew this venue was perfect for us. We looked at other amazing venues, but really, the Arbors felt like home! Brandy (the coordinator) and Brian (the owner) were simply wonderful and so helpful. Initially, I was a little concerned that we were required to choose one of their preferred caterers, but OH MY GOODNESS, it turned out perfect. The preferred vendors were obviously chosen because they are the best, and they had a very reasonable price range and were SO accommodating and easy to work with! Seriously! I highly recommend meeting the vendors ahead of time if you are able to attend an open house at the Arbors. That is how we chose our photographer (Emby Taylor) as well as our baker (Karen's Cakes) and caterer (LKN Weddings). Every single thing was perfect, every vendor was spot on, and Brandy was soooooo flexible in what I needed/didn't need her to do. The venue itself was MAGICAL. No, seriously. You have to see this place in person. It will blow your mind. It was incredibly romantic and being able to stay at the house on site was just about the best thing ever. It made for a very relaxed experience and it really and truly felt like home for those two days. My heart was happy, our wedding was beautiful, the reception was so much fun, and my husband and I (and our guests!) have the best memories you could possibly have. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Choose the Arbors. You'll be so glad you did!

Josh · Married on 05/25/2014

Awesome venue with lots of love in all the construction and design details. Fantastic team there, and a flexible space, rain or shine. I highly recommend it and am considering making it a regular destination even if I'm driving regularly from Connecticut to North Carolina to get there! Worth the trip.

Mary · Married on 04/26/2014

From the time we laid eyes on The Arbors we just knew we would find no place like it. It gave us both the rustic and classy feel that we wanted while still offering an outdoor and indoor setting.
    Both sites were amazing, but for our smaller wedding we decided on the Pavilion which is the smaller of the two sites at their facility. We loved the intimacy and the openness of the building itself. The Pavilion gave us the choice of two ceremony sites (plus the option to use the inside in the event of rain) which turned out to be such a blessing considering the torrential downpours and tornado warnings the day before our wedding. Since our original site was still too wet the staff was able to adjust us to the other site with no problem and it was amazing.
    The landscaping and facility where absolutely perfect and the quiet serenity is something that many sites in the area did not offer.
    The staff (both Brian and Brandy) went out of their way to answer all our questions (and believe me there were many). Everyone was kind, professional and eager to help make our day the best it could be. We really could not have been happier with the location and the staff. I cannot say enough good things.

Aubrey · Married on 02/22/2014

They made the wedding planning process easy! Communicated when you needed them and very professional.

Jordan · Married on 11/02/2013

The Arbors Events is such a beautiful venue. We were very pleased with everything that The Arbors provided. Brandy is wonderful and very helpful with any questions you have.

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 05/18/2013

The arbors events is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL place to get married!! We could not have asked for a better venue! As soon as we looked at the arbors we knew this was the place we had to get married!! The staff there are amazing!! Brian was so easy to work with and was great at accommodating our every need! Brandy Childes was our wedding planner and she is amazing!! We could not have asked for a better wedding planner & wedding venue!! We would recommend this place to EVERYONE!!!!

This is a beautiful venue! If you have ever wanted an outdoor wedding.. this is the place to do it! Rent out the Main Site for the weekend and you can stay there Friday and Saturday evening. They just built a brand new reception hall which is stunning. If you visit it.. you will fall in love!

Melissa · Married on 11/24/2012

The Arbors was the most perfect and beautiful venue to host the dinner reception for daughter's wedding.
    We had originally hoped to have the wedding ceremony there as well, as they have a beautiful lawn area next to the guest house, but those plans fell through on our end. However we secured the main facility to include the guest house and large event building from Friday at 1pm thru Sun at 11am. The bride, bridesmaids, and both mothers stayed in the house on Fri and it was very efficient. The house is beautiful and accommodating.
    The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner party there on Fri night and it was the perfect setup, with an area for the band, a large bar area, and large catering setup area.
    We then hosted the wedding reception dinner on Sat and everything went smooth. We had about 160 guests including the wedding party using one large head table and 20 round tables. This left adequate room for a band area and dance floor.
    Lauren Lomax and Brian were great to deal with and we had no complaints.