The Anchor Studio Reviews

7 | Wake Forest, NC

7 Reviews for The Anchor Studio

Lindsay M · Married on 10/19/2020

Couldn’t be happier! Best Photographer!

I cannot recommend Thais and The Anchor Studio enough!!! From the start, Thais was always easy to communicate with, so kind, and genuinely interested in our vision for our engagement and wedding photos! She made us feel at ease throughout the whole process even when it rained on our wedding day. Thais is easygoing and truly an amazing photographer, adapting to whatever the situation requires. She made our photo sessions for both the our engagement and wedding feel so natural and captured every moment perfectly allowing us to look back for years and relive our favorite day! I can’t wait to use her for all of our future family photography needs. ALL BRIDES - THAIS IS YOUR GIRL!

Sent on 08/01/2020

The Anchor Studio's reply:

I am so grateful and blessed I got to be a part of your special day! Can't wait to capture new memories for y'all in the years to come

• Carli

Carli Astorino · Married on 10/03/2020

10/10 would recommend!!!

Being a Bride throughout COVID-19 has been challenging, but Thais helped us so much since we moved our wedding up! She was quick with getting our photos back and kept to our busy schedule on our wedding day! Thais was such an sweet, and amazing person to work with! I am shy in front of the camera, however she made me feel so comfortable and kept us laughing! I cannot recommend her enough for her tremendous work! We thank you for capturing the biggest day of our lives!!!

Sent on 10/03/2020

The Anchor Studio's reply:

I am so grateful and blessed I got to be a part of your special day and witness such a beautiful moment!

Brock Pyper · Married on 08/29/2020

Couldn’t be happier

Really cares about you, does amazing work!

Sent on 09/19/2020

The Anchor Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Brock! I am so grateful I got to be a part of y'alls story! Wish you two all the good things in life! Love, Thais

Betty Arcangel · Married on 08/16/2020

Awesome Experience

Thais took our wedding pictures and she captured the love we felt! She did a great job and the pictures look natural rather than staged. She was very professional and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2020

The Anchor Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Betty! It was a pleasure being a part of your big day! I hope I get to capture more memories for y'all in a near future :) Love, Thais
  • Cait

Cait Martin · Married on 05/02/2020

Exceeded Expectations

We LOVE The Anchor Studio! Thaís is fantastic. The unique way she captured our wedding day was exactly what we needed. She had the perfect balance of posed shots while also allowing room for us to be us. As a result our wedding photos perfectly represent the great time we had at our wedding. The Anchor Studio is also super great to work with. Their wedding and engagement packages are also very reasonable. We feel so lucky to have found The Anchor Studio. Our photographer for life!

Sent on 07/31/2020

The Anchor Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful words! I am so grateful and blessed I got to be a part of your story!!

• Trana

Trana Rashid · Married on 01/08/2020

The Anchor Studio is a MUST at your wedding

Thais is punctual, has a great eye, talented, and so much fun to be around! She made the whole process smooth and easy from beginning to end. I LOVED all my photos and can't stop looking through my digital album!

Sent on 08/16/2020

The Anchor Studio's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I had the best time with you two and I felt so welcomed by your families ❤️❤️