That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC Reviews

164 | Mechanicsburg, PA

164 Reviews for That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC

Mary A. · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Susan Moran of That's It Wedding Concepts helped us create and enjoy the wedding of our dreams. Her attention to detail and her quest to make it " our wedding " with everything that we visioned was awesome. She helped my Mom through the whole planning process and did a great job!

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • The

Krystal · Married on 10/10/2020

You must hire Susan!

If you're reading this, you MUST hire Susan for your wedding coordination. When we first met her, we thought we were getting a day-of-coordinator, but Susan has turned out to be so much more than that. She is a true professional in the industry and has curated an incredible list of partner vendors, a few of whom we were able to work with because of her. She showed great flexibility and pivoted for us when we absolutely needed to during the pandemic. With her help, we were able to plan both a micro wedding on our original date, as well as secure Susan under the existing agreement for a postponed reception in 2021. I don't know anyone that would have gone the lengths for us that Susan has already. Our entire wedding went off without a hitch (at least, to our knowledge!) due to the organization, professionalism, and leadership that Susan exhibits in all that she does! I have already recommended her to our friends and will continue to do so well after our events have concluded.

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent - Far Exceeded Expectations

Susan Moran so far exceeded our expectations. I can't imagine working with anyone more professional and accommodating. Covid19 lead to many pivots in our plans and Susan was absolutely on top of everything. I give Susan and her team the highest recommendation. We are so fortunate to have found her and intend to engage her in the future

Sent on 10/26/2020

Jess · Married on 09/12/2020

The hardest working & most organized wedding planner out there

We had the pleasure of working with Susan and her team for a little over a year planning our wedding that took place in September of 2020. Unfortunately, due to COVID we had to change our original wedding plans. Susan worked so hard to help us move our big celebration to September of 2021, as well as plan a micro-wedding at my parents house. She made sure everything was perfect and it was so much more special than we ever could have imagined. Susan is continuing to work with us to plan our bigger celebration next year, and we have no doubt she will do an amazing job. If you are in the market for a wedding planner we cannot recommend Susan enough. She will make all of your wedding dreams come true!

• Ethan

Ethan · Married on 08/23/2020

Susan is wonderful!

Susan is absolutely the planner you should hire for your wedding. She is experienced, thorough, proactive, selfless, and incredibly thoughtful. The number of questions she answered and problems she solved before we even knew they existed are too many to count.
    Did you hear that there was a pandemic this year? Well we had to delay our wedding over 3 months, with very little notice, and yet everything was still pretty much flawless! Thank you so much Susan!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Tatiana

Tatiana · Married on 07/04/2020

Best experience even through Covid!

There is no way I would have survived wedding planning without Susan! She was a friend, confidant, and advocate. Yes, Covid affected our wedding and original vision but Susan made our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Bonnie K. · Married on 02/09/2020

Simply the Best

What more is there to say? Susan is the ultimate guide to help you through your wedding planning process. Professional, knowledgeable beyond your wildest dreams, thorough, creative, amazing & fabulous! Her contacts in the industry are unparalleled! I never worried about a thing! On our wedding day, she truly was the brilliance behind a flawless event. There was not a single time I worried about something happening or not happening, getting done or not getting done. I knew she had everything under control. I can't thank her enough for making our day so special! Hiring Susan will be the best thing you do as you plan your special day!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Patty H. · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfection!

One of the best decisions I ever made was hiring Susan and Pat for my daughter's wedding in Oct. 2019. To have someone help organize the vendors and wedding details was priceless. Susan and Pat flawlessly managed different personalities and put the vision of the wedding couple first. They were professional, knowledgeable in all aspects of wedding planning, very response to emails, and just all around personable and fun to work with. The best part of the wedding day was to be able to handle over the responsibilities to someone else and enjoy the day with my family. Don't hesitate to book That's It! Wedding Concepts before it's too late!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Gabriella M. · Married on 09/21/2019

Hotel Hershey Wedding

I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Susan! I met her and her husband at the tasting event for the Hotel Hershey! Susan and I instantly connected and I went back to the table and told my dad I would love to have her help me with my wedding! She was truly a blessing! She helped me with every single detail always with excitement, creativity and kept exactly what I wanted at heart at all times. She had the best idea to have the cocktail hour before the ceremony and I still get compliments on how much everyone loved that! Her husband Mr. Moran is just as great and is there helping her during the actual day every step of the way! At very last minute like a few days before the wedding I decided that we couldn't possibly go the whole day without having our fur baby apart of it! She arranged everything from bringing Adrianna to the hotel, found a dog sitter for her while she was there and we now have pictures of us from our special day adorning our home and that I will truly treasure forever and ever! I will always always be thankful for the amount of work she put into making that happen.

The actual day of the wedding she was organizing every single detail. She made sure everything went smoothly and I never felt pressure from anything. She truly is a genuine, loving, professional person who really has your best interests at heart always. She will not only guide you through all the details but most importantly she is there for you emotionally and gets you thru every stressor and tiny bump that may arise. She helped me plan my fairytale wedding that I dreamed of since I was a little girl and I couldn't imagine doing it without her. I truly believe everything happens for a reason and I am so grateful that I met her that day! I constantly receive compliments on our wedding and so much of it has to do with her I would highly recommend her, trust me you won't be disappointed!

• Emily

Emily G. · Married on 09/06/2019

Passionate, Professional & Phenomenal

Susan Moran is beyond wonderful! I didn't realized I needed or wanted a wedding planner until I met her and she helped me shape my dream wedding! She allowed me to flow through my creativity and tie it into our big day. We are so thankful to have had her there to help guide us and also organize our vendors and guests. She was able to communicate efficiently and effectively with us, our vendors, our wedding party, family and our guests to ensure that we were the center of the show! She helped us enjoy our day without having to worry about the day's moving parts working smoothly. Susan is such an amazing professional but also an amazing person. I feel honored to have used her services and to now call her a friend! Thank you so much That's It! Wedding Concepts!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Meg

Jarrett · Married on 07/27/2019

That's It! I need a wedding planner!

I was married on July 27, 2019. Susan was a fabulous (and essential) part of our wedding day and the many months leading up to that day. She contributes tons of energy, positivity and creative ideas, while listening effectively to you and your partner's styles and wishes. Because guest experience was extremely important to my husband and me, we hired Susan to make it a memorable, fun, enjoyable and low-stress event, especially for our guests. It's so helpful to have a captain moving the flow of the day along and providing direction to guests. If you want to enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime moments on your special day and forget about the logistics, you need Susan! She will coordinate all of the behind-the-scenes throughout the process so you can focus on the fun stuff!

Hiring Susan made me feel so much less overwhelmed as there are so many details involved in planning a wedding. Having never planned a wedding before, I was worried I might miss important details that would throw off the day and affect guest experience.
    Hiring a wedding expert was crucial. With Susan at the helm, I was confident that my day would go off without a hitch -- which it did! We had a gorgeous wedding day and guests still talk about how it was the best wedding they've ever attended!

Thank you to Susan and her trusty first mate, Pat!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa T. · Married on 06/16/2019

susan moran

We live in Texas and had our wedding in PA and couldn't have done it without Susan's help. She was so kind and helped us in every step with picking out the vendors and organizing each part of the day. Our wedding day was so beautiful and everything went by so smoothly. We had to have the ceremony indoors at the last moment but everyone was so great about switching it to an indoor ceremony. I think the indoor flowers and setup was just as beautiful. The rain ended up stopping right after the ceremony, and then we got pictures and had the cocktail outside. The barn wedding was exactly the rustic and elegant look we were looking for. Susan helped us so much throughout the whole process with different ideas and recommendations and made the actual day flow by so nicely. I really appreciate all of her help.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Joe · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best There Is!!!

Susan (and Patrick!) were such a pleasure to work with! We had 17 months to plan our wedding, and she guided us skillfully through, every step of the way. This whole process was a little stressful, but she kept us grounded and let us know we were on track and everything would all come together...and it did! Our wedding day was better than we could have imagined! There were some small hiccups, which happen at every wedding, but we barely knew about them as they were handled flawlessly. All we had to do was be where we needed to be, when we needed to be there. When it was all said and done, we not only had the best wedding planner around, but made a lifelong friend! That's It Wedding Concepts, LLC is who you want handling your special day!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia B. · Married on 04/05/2019

Hire Susan! Just do it!

My wedding was the second greatest day of my life - the greatest being the day my child was born - and I have to give SO MUCH credit to Susan for pulling everything together and keeping all the wheels on the wagon so to speak.

Susan was instrumental in both the planning of my wedding and in the coordination of the day. With respect to the planning, Susan was absolutely full of to-do lists, ideas, suggestions, and guidance. Every vendor she recommended was outstanding. If her first vendor choice didn't work for me, she always had a second, and a third, and so on. When it came to both the photographer, we didn't use one on her vendor list at all (he was from out of town) but of course it was NO PROBLEM. Susan was really there to help us get exactly what we wanted.

I called Susan in a panic or crying more than once during the planning process. She was always there to reassure me, calm me down, and help me see that everything was going to be fabulous. Of course she was right.

Susan also had lots of little suggestions to add something "extra" to the party. She handled TONS of little details with setup and signage and decor and so much more. Her husband even spent probably more than an hour painstakingly adjusting the corks we had cut to serve as place-card holders, so that the cards would all be vertical.

No detail is ever too small for Susan, and that is part of what makes her fabulous.

The day of our wedding finally came and Susan executed everything with finesse. Any little hiccup that popped up was smoothed over before I even knew it. I had no stress because she was there to handle it all. I was able to really be present in the moment and enjoy it all.

Now Susan is more than my wedding planner, she is my friend. We periodically check in with each other and still get together from time to time - most recently so she could meet my husband's and my son. After all, she was (in a way) instrumental to getting my husband and me to this point in our lives.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/30/2019

Forever grateful!

We sincerely appreciate all that Susan did to make our wedding day truly PERFECT! From the very beginning, Susan understood our vision and helped us ensure that our vision was brought to life. There were times when wedding planning became stressful, but we found immediate relief knowing that Susan was only a phone call or email away to help us with any obstacle! It was particularly helpful in the weeks leading up to our wedding to know that she had EVERYTHING under control. My husband and I were able to enjoy stress-free days leading up to our wedding because it was all in Susan's hands. To us, that is priceless. Susan was quick to offer decor or other essentials for us to borrow, which was extremely helpful. THANK YOU, Susan! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Laura J. · Married on 03/09/2019

Stress Free Wedding Planning!

My husband and I met Susan through my brother and sister-in-law, whose PA wedding she planned back in 2013. My husband and I got married in 2019 with a cocktail reception for 75 in NYC. Susan and her husband traveled to NY a few times throughout the process but mostly, she planned our wedding remotely (A precursor to the quarantine to come!) and it was as seamless as if she'd been standing right next to us the whole time. My brother's wedding was much more traditional, whereas mine was a modern Manhattan vibe and I can say Susan executed both beautifully. She will absolutely listen to and foster what YOU want, with no pressure to conform. In the world of wedding planning, it was as stress free an experience as I can imagine and made for a perfect day.

Holly · Married on 10/20/2018

Book this planner!!!

Get a planner! And make it Susan! We had a basic idea of what we wanted for our wedding, but a few months out, realized we had no idea how to make everything come together and not be a disaster. Susan entered the picture and smoothed out all the wrinkles that came up along the way and even on the day of, and helped us figure out how to make our ideas work even better. Her and her husband were amazing!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Kate

Kate M. · Married on 10/13/2018

The outstanding work by That's It! allowed me to feel calm leading up to the big day and be present in every minute of our blissful wedding day!

I cannot recommend Susan and her team enough. Originally I had thought I didn't need a wedding coordinator as my fiance and I had a clear vision of what we wanted. However, hiring That's It! was the best decision we made outside of deciding to get married! Susan is a complete professional and extremely attentive. She spent ample time up front getting to know us as a couple and listened closely to what we envisioned for our wedding day. Throughout the planning process, she guided us through every step pointing out areas like where to save money, what local vendors could best satisfy our desires, and where to add special details that we wouldn't have thought of. Susan never told us what to want, instead she guided us to the right vendors to ensure our vision of our wedding day became a reality. When our wedding weekend arrived, we had no concerns about any of the wedding event details as we knew we were safe with Susan given her extreme attention to detail from the first time we met. As expected, every detail was executed to perfection thanks to Susan and her team. The end result was the most blissful wedding day we could have dreamed of and an event that left all of our guests saying it was the best wedding they have ever attended.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Marcy · Married on 10/13/2018

That's It! is a parents-of-the-bride's best friend!

Hiring Susan and her team at That's It! to plan and coordinate our daughter's wedding on Oct. 13, 2018 was one of the best decisions we have ever made! Susan guided us through a year-long planning process that could have been difficult but instead turned out to be joyful because of her positive attitude, sound advice, love and care and consummate professionalism. Susan steered us in the right direction when choosing the vendor team for our daughter's wedding. No question or concern was ever a problem for Susan, and we met with her numerous times to stay on course and on budget. She kept a steady and caring hand on all of the moving parts of this large wedding with many out-of-town guests. Our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding was perfect in every way, thanks to Susan. As the parents of the bride, we were able to socialize with our guests, free of any worries and happy in the fact that everyone was having such a wonderful time. All of our family members and friends said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. We highly recommend hiring Susan - she truly is a parents-of-the-bride's - and groom's - best friend!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jodie · Married on 09/22/2018

Susan knows weddings, and she makes a point to know the couple to match the wedding to their needs. Very responsible, thorough, and reliable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Matthew F. · Married on 09/16/2018

Couldn't have pulled it off without Susan!

Susan and her team made it possible for us to plan our perfect wedding in such a short time. We hired Susan after a recommendation from an employee at our wedding venue. We were not disappointed. We live in a different location from where our venue was located and Susan made it possible (and super easy) for us to plan our wedding in only 6 months. Susan and her team are very knowledgeable and professional. She is well connected to the majority of the local vendors in the area which made the planning process even easier. If you want a stress free experience with planning your wedding, you need to hire Susan!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible Day to Thanks to Susan!

Our wedding day would not have been complete without the help of Susan. Leading up to the wedding, routine calls and emails were essential to hiring the right teams, covering the key areas, and ensuring success that otherwise would have been overlooked without Susan. Her guidance and recommendations for process, timing, and coordination were extremely valuable as well as her reputation with key contacts and vendors. I also can't say enough how enjoyable it was to work with Susan. Her attitude and personality made the planning process extremely enjoyable! If you are looking for help planning a wedding, you've found the right person with Susan!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

For 0 Stress - hire Susan!

When we started planning the wedding, I knew that the most important thing for me was no stress on the day of (I can't say I handle stress well...). We met with Susan a year out and she stayed in steady contact with us until well AFTER the wedding. She was a huge help in helping us find vendors since our ceremony was a little further from home and helped us through some logistical issues with our venue. She handled EVERYTHING the day of the wedding. I didn't have to think about anything - I showed up, got my hair done, took pictures, married the love of my life and danced the night away. She coordinated every vendor, made sure things were on time and didn't let me know of any glitches throughout the day. If you're thinking you need a wedding planner... you need Susan! She knows how to make your day pure perfection.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/10/2018

the absolute best!

Susan and her husband are an amazing duo who will go above and beyond to make your day the best it can be! She will have your back and tell it to you straight. She without a doubt is the person you want to help plan your wedding or event! Her and her staff are amazing! seriously, don't pass them up!

Sent on 02/08/2019