That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC Reviews

That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 6
That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 7
  • Kate

Kate Mallory · Married on 10/13/2018

The outstanding work by That's It! allowed me to feel calm leading up to the big day and be present in every minute of our blissful wedding day!

I cannot recommend Susan and her team enough. Originally I had thought I didn't need a wedding coordinator as my fiance and I had a clear vision of what we wanted. However, hiring That's It! was the best decision we made outside of deciding to get married! Susan is a complete professional and extremely attentive. She spent ample time up front getting to know us as a couple and listened closely to what we envisioned for our wedding day. Throughout the planning process, she guided us through every step pointing out areas like where to save money, what local vendors could best satisfy our desires, and where to add special details that we wouldn't have thought of. Susan never told us what to want, instead she guided us to the right vendors to ensure our vision of our wedding day became a reality. When our wedding weekend arrived, we had no concerns about any of the wedding event details as we knew we were safe with Susan given her extreme attention to detail from the first time we met. As expected, every detail was executed to perfection thanks to Susan and her team. The end result was the most blissful wedding day we could have dreamed of and an event that left all of our guests saying it was the best wedding they have ever attended.

Marcy · Married on 10/13/2018

That's It! is a parents-of-the-bride's best friend!

Hiring Susan and her team at That's It! to plan and coordinate our daughter's wedding on Oct. 13, 2018 was one of the best decisions we have ever made! Susan guided us through a year-long planning process that could have been difficult but instead turned out to be joyful because of her positive attitude, sound advice, love and care and consummate professionalism. Susan steered us in the right direction when choosing the vendor team for our daughter's wedding. No question or concern was ever a problem for Susan, and we met with her numerous times to stay on course and on budget. She kept a steady and caring hand on all of the moving parts of this large wedding with many out-of-town guests. Our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding was perfect in every way, thanks to Susan. As the parents of the bride, we were able to socialize with our guests, free of any worries and happy in the fact that everyone was having such a wonderful time. All of our family members and friends said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. We highly recommend hiring Susan - she truly is a parents-of-the-bride's - and groom's - best friend!

Jodie · Married on 09/22/2018

Susan knows weddings, and she makes a point to know the couple to match the wedding to their needs. Very responsible, thorough, and reliable. Highly recommend!

Matthew R Forney · Married on 09/16/2018

Couldn't have pulled it off without Susan!

Susan and her team made it possible for us to plan our perfect wedding in such a short time. We hired Susan after a recommendation from an employee at our wedding venue. We were not disappointed. We live in a different location from where our venue was located and Susan made it possible (and super easy) for us to plan our wedding in only 6 months. Susan and her team are very knowledgeable and professional. She is well connected to the majority of the local vendors in the area which made the planning process even easier. If you want a stress free experience with planning your wedding, you need to hire Susan!

Alicia Yandrischovitz · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful!

Susan was wonderful to work with. She was detailed oriented, responsive to all my questions and needs, and worked to make our wedding the absolute best day for my husband and I. We are so thankful for all that Susan did for us!

Vanessa · Married on 05/27/2018

Couldn’t have done this without Susan!

I planned my wedding over a two-year engagement while living in a different state than where the wedding was taking place. I contacted Susan one year into my wedding planning process because I wanted to hire a day-of coordinator, but she is SO much more than that!! Susan and I had phone conferences every month, she offered a multitude of resources, helped me with everything from finding a florist to proofreading my invitations to printing my seating chart for me!

I went in looking for someone to manage the wedding day, but I had no idea how much I needed someone like Susan to teach me how things work, gracefully handle tension between my mother and I, and make sure everything went off without an issue.

I am endlessly grateful to Susan and the help she gave me in every aspect of wedding planning. Even though I hired her for her “lowest” tier of service, I felt like my wedding was the only one she was working on!

• Maura

Maura · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing experience!

I loved working with Susan! She was professional, organized, and provided creative ideas and helpful input. She made our wedding day stress free for both my husband and I, but more importantly, for our parents! As most day of wedding duties fall on parents and family members, hiring Susan was the perfect solution to ensure all our guests had a wonderful day. I LOVED working with Susan and couldn't recommend her more!

L.n. · Married on 05/26/2018

A Wonderful Experience!

Working with Susan was the best decision ever! At first, I wasn’t sure that we needed help as my husband and I have experience with planning large social events involving music, food and flowers. After meeting Susan, I realized how much she would bring to process. Susan’s relationship with vendors, her organizational skills, and her problem solving, made planning my daughter’s wedding enjoyable for all of us. Susan created a realistic timeline that made wedding day a smooth and stressfree time for all. The bride, her parents and the groom were able to relax and enjoy the wedding.

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Susan is absolutely amazing. When I met her, I thought I was hiring a day-of-wedding-coordinator. I had no idea I was making a friend, and gaining a mentor who would be my side throughout my entire wedding planning process! From our monthly phone calls to check in and make sure my groom and I were on track with our planning, to Susan's super helpful recommended vendor contacts and lists of ideas for favors, gifts, etc, Susan was an invaluable part of our planning. On the wedding day, she ran the show. I had so much fun getting ready with my mom and mom-in-law and best friends that morning, because I knew it was all in Susan's hands. My groom and I were able to enjoy the entire day because we knew our planning had ended. Susan took care of all of the vendors' timelines, set up and delivery, and helped clean up and load everything into cars at the end of the night. We chose to switch our ceremony site to an indoor one due to weather, and Susan took over and made that even more romantic and beautiful than we ever could've imagined. Thanks to Susan, our wedding day went off without a hitch and was truly our favorite day ever!! I couldn't recommend her more highly to any brides-to-be!!

Tamara · Married on 05/12/2018

Susan was wonderful to work with! She made our vision a reality! I'm not sure how couples get married without a day-of coordinator, our day went so smooth even though we had to move everything inside at the last minute due to the weather. Susan and her team (including her husband) were great, they even loaded my mom's car at the end of the night so she didn't have to worry about it. If you're looking for a wedding planner, Susan is the best!

• DJ SIRR CHRIS

DJ SIRR CHRIS · Married on 05/05/2018

Susan of That's It! Wedding Concepts is awesome! I've worked with many, many wedding coordinators in my profession and can honestly say she's the best at her craft. The wedding we worked together was somewhat complex, but she ensured everything ran on time and smoothly. I'f your looking for experience and quality work I highly recommend giving Susan @ That's It! Wedding concepts a call.

Mary Kate Grimes · Married on 05/05/2018

A+ Wonderful experience!!

Having Susan and her team throughout our wedding planning was so enjoyable. She took the time to get to know the Groom and I inside and out so that she could grasp exactly what we wanted on our big day. She would share ideas for our theme but also allowed all of our "creative' ideas, too. Susan was great in action and I felt completely relaxed on our wedding day knowing she had everything taken care of! I would highly recommend all brides to give her a call!

That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 8
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 9

Tom and Robyn Holder · Married on 05/05/2018

Excellent planning!

Susan had great ideas and suggestions, and really came shined the week prior to the wedding. My husband (father of the bride) was amazed at how easy and stress-free she made everything seem! She handled details, made arrangements, and kept everyone calm so we could enjoy the wedding and not worry! She was truly more like a friend than a wedding planner.

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

Could not have done it without her! The day of the wedding, the most important day, she was priceless. We thoroughly enjoyed the wedding day never once thinking about the time and what was to happen next. Susan ran the show and we sat back and enjoyed!! She made the perfect day perfect!!!!

Amy · Married on 09/03/2017

Wonderful woman. Wonderful service. She is the reason that our wedding was incredible.

She has various levels of services that come at different price points to suit your budget. We picked the highest level of involvement and she was truly a Godsend. We met with her roughly once a month to discuss progress. She always came with typed agendas and could supply you with any type of checklist you'd ever want.

She had suggested vendor lists (based only on merit) that made it super easy for us to pick people for music and photos, etc. She even had lists for suggested songs, gifts for parents, gifts for wedding parties, honeymoon tips, etc.

She was always on our side, offering ideas and creative suggestions but never insisting or being pushy.

Our original caterer fell through and she set up a meeting for us with another caterer in the area without us having to lift a finger! The stress that could have been just melted away!

The day of our wedding she was awesome. Always working behind the scenes to keep everything flawless. She communicated with each vendor and gives them all timelines for the day. She loads gifts in your car for you and her team helps gather all of your stuff for you. Honestly, I thought I'd be an emotional, stressed wreck, but the day of our wedding was so relaxing because Susan was just there. Taking care of everything.

We can't recommend her enough, you are getting someone who knows her stuff, has a well respected reputation in the area, and who protects your vision like you're her own kid. Pretty awesome lady. And an incredible Wedding Planner.

Judy · Married on 09/03/2017

Planning a wedding, especially for your daughter, is a overwhelming, stress filled, emotionally charged, and daunting task. A task that, as the mother of the bride, I wished to be stress free, creative and perfect for the bride and groom. Could I have pulled it off? Yes. Did I want to? Nope. Which is why we turned to Susan Moran, the visionary behind That's It! Wedding Concepts. This decision is one that I will never regret and a woman that I will never forget!

Susan listened and brought dreams to reality. Our daughter's wedding day was absolutely perfect. If there was a glitch we never knew. My husband commented on how calm everyone was during that weekend under the watchful eyes of Susan and her team. All of the necessary tasks and set up were executed flawlessly which allowed us to actually enjoy the process and the wedding day itself. Would I hire Susan again? You bet. She it truly a Fairy Godmother!

Becca · Married on 08/12/2017

I am SO grateful for Susan! She is an experienced professional and bonafide Southern belle with a gift for event planning. I wanted our wedding to be as low-stress, authentic, and non-frilly as possible, while still being enjoyable, fun, and hospitable for our 150 guests. Susan helped coordinate so many of the little details that cause brides to stress, and she's in-the-know about current wedding trends and expectations. She is passionate about what she does and took the time to get to know us personally to understand our vision and direction. On the day of, when rain and storms were imminent and a stubborn 6-year-old ring bearer refused to cooperate, Susan had backup plans for both situations (and everything else). The wedding ran seamlessly, and besides normal wedding jitters and a bit of anxiety, my husband and I could relax and enjoy our day instead of worrying about details.

Stef · Married on 07/22/2017

Finding Susan was such a blessing! I talked to several different coordinators and I knew from the moment we talked on the the phone that she was a perfect fit. She took so much time to get to know my husband and I and really learn what we wanted for our wedding day. She never pushed her own ideas on us but always offered up her opinion when asked. She offered suggestions that aligned with our vision for our day which was so helpful. She went above and beyond to help with coordination of scheduling meetings, sharing ideas and keeping us on track. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside and with rain in the forecast we made a last minute switch to inside. As soon as we made the decision Susan took over. She made sure the florist knew the additional flowers we would need, she worked with the venue to make sure everything was set up as we wanted and made sure the additional decor we wanted was reserved, delivered and set up (all in about 48 hours). We literally had NOTHING to worry about - it was amazing. Our venue had several areas that needed decorated, flipped and redecorated and lots to be set up. From the minute we dropped everything off until we had to pick it up - Susan handled everything! For someone like me (very type-A) letting go of everything was a bit hard - but I knew that if I could trust anyone it was her. My expectations were exceeded. I can't say enough good things about Susan. We are so thankful we found her. And, we will never think of our wedding day and not remember the huge impact she had on making sure it was just perfect.

M · Married on 07/01/2017

“That’s It” earned a 10 out of 5 during planning of our daughter and future son’s wedding. Planning your wedding is not only involving contracts and assuring all is in place on the day of the wedding. Susan and Pat worked with the “wedding team” from beginning to end to truly understand our goals and work within our budget. We enjoyed the journey to the aisle without stress. Susan knows the vendors in her area and selecting the right team assured a professional group who knew how to work with one another to achieve our vision. Wedding planning involves relationships. Susan was always a great partner who knew how to tactfully and respectfully work across many types of groups and avert difficult situations. The “That’s It” team is also very creative and listens to your theme ideas to assure they are expressed tastefully while also being a sounding board for new ideas on how to go to the next level. Overall, Susan, Pat and their team helped us create the memorable experience that we envisioned. From the start of the festivities through the final song which came too quick, we truly enjoyed all the events. We were relaxed and ready to celebrate since we were completely prepared.

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired Susan after she did a phenomenal job at my sisters wedding. We definitely could not have pulled off the wedding without her. We met several times over the course of the year. She was very accommodating to our crazy schedule. She made sure we kept on top of our timeline and kept us organized with all of our vendors. She always made sure that our vision was her top priority and offered great insight and suggestions to help enhance our experience. The day of the wedding, she worked to make sure that everything was executed like clockwork which really put our minds at ease. Susan is the epitome of class. We cant thank her enough for her contribution to our day.

That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 10
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 11
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 12
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 13
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 14

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

My daughters weddings were 10 months apart. Susan worked with both girls with completely different venues! She handled everything with such a soft touch, you never got frazzled when a problem arose. I was able to enjoy all the Fun things with planning a wedding with both my Daughters, while Susan did all the hard work! Putting out small fires and doing all the frustrating work that goes with the job! Most importantly, when both days arrived, I thought of nothing but enjoying both weddings to the fullest! She handled the entire days itinerary’s. Susan also added some extra surprises for both couples that I never would thought of! 2 Perfect Weddings!
    Thank You!
    8/13/2016 and 7/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

As a vendor in the wedding industry, I knew that when my son got engaged, we needed the help of a wedding planner to ensure everything ran smoothly. We turned to Susan because we knew that she would ensure that the wedding events would run perfectly - we were absolutely correct! Aric and Kayla had an unusual wedding theme and every detail of their day reflected that. Susan was able to connect us with vendors who were perfect for what we needed - including a last-minute score with an officiant and photographer. As mother of the groom, it was fantastic to be able to enjoy the day with family and friends and not have to worry about anything. Susan was with us every step of the way - from choosing a venue, to the tasting, to the marathon planning session as wedding day drew closer - and took the time to listen to what everyone involved wanted. Aric and Kayla had the wedding of their dreams, and Susan was absolutely instrumental in making that happen. The icing on the cake was when I excused myself to load up the gifts and other items into the car, only to find that Susan and her husband Patrick had already done it for me. How perfectly wonderful to spend the last few moments of the evening visiting with family instead of making numerous trips to the car in the snow while wearing heels!

That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 15
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 16
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 17
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 18
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 19
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 20

Jacqueline · Married on 06/02/2017

There will never be enough to describe how wonderful Susan and her team are at That’s It Wedding Concepts. I think the biggest regret my husband and I have is not working with them earlier in the planning process! I will speak first to the level of assistance that I received with the day of coordination services. When we decided to work with TIWC I felt a huge relief because everything was disconnected but then immediately came together. The tools and resources that she had available regarding suggestions for organization, timeline, help in decision making, etc. were so amazing to help us organize the big day. We immediately felt a level of comfort that the process was going smoothly due to her and the help that she provided. Then on the day of the wedding I truly did not have a care in the world! I was able to focus solely on the day because Susan and her team had everything taken care of. To speak about Susan herself, she was the absolute best! She knew the right questions to ask to make sure that she understood what we were looking for and she always knew how to make us laugh and have so much fun while going through the details! She was a wonderful individual to work with and I 100% recommend her company to anyone thinking of getting married. If you are on the fence about whether or not day of assistance or wedding planning assistance is worth it, if you go with That’s It Wedding Coordination, it definitely is.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

I wish I had engaged in Susan's services much earlier in the process of wedding planning. She came to the rescue quite last minute and got us back on track. She made it a point to get to know my daughter despite the fact that she lived in a different state and worked nights. There is no question Susan had an impeccable reputation with all the vendors with which we worked and that gave us tremendous confidence in the process.