That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Carley
    Carley Married on 10/17/2021

There is no harder working woman than Susan Moran

Susan Moran is the best in the biz. She will not only bring your vision to life, but IMPROVE upon it. She is so professional and knows her stuff (from years of experience) but she also takes the time to get to know you as a bride. She will be your biggest cheerleader and quarterback your wedding. You'll fall in love with her and her take-no-BS spunk. Do yourself a favor and BOOK HER and her team. Best decision we've ever made.
    Davis S. Married on 09/25/2021

Susan knocked it out of the park!

We had a great experience with Susan as she helped us conceive/plan/hold a wedding during a time when pandemic-related curveballs kept coming our way! Susan is very experienced when it comes to all aspects of wedding planning. She has a great sense of what really matters and was an all-star when it came to keeping us (the wedding couple) in mind throughout the process. Susan was great at working with our vendor team and translating our vision into event details. We had a great experience with That’s It and recommend Susan enthusiastically!
  • Natalie
    Natalie N. Married on 07/14/2021

Look No Further

If you're looking for a wedding coordinator extraordinaire, Susan is your gal! As a bride with no connections in the area planning the wedding from over 500 miles away, Susan knew just where to point me! From vendor recommendations, to decor rentals, to timeline details - Susan was there every step of the way. The peace of mind she brings is priceless. She is the quarterback of your big day! She is always a phone call or email away (btw - she literally responds to email in 5 minutes it's magical). Her husband Pat is also so kind and helpful. My big day went off without a hitch thanks to Susan and her team!
  • Alexis
    Alexis O. Married on 06/18/2021

Beyond exceeded out expectations!!

Our Venue at Historic Shady Lane required a Venue coordinator/planner and I am beyond happy that they did ! Not only did Susan help us make our wedding day vision come to life , we’ve created a friendship outside of all of this ! She was super professional but also friendly and accepting of all things . Extremely knowledgeable with vendors, pricing , ideas , and overall general knowledge of all things wedding . I can’t speak highly enough about her and would recommend her to ANY couple looking for a wedding coordinator/planner!
    Mary A. Married on 05/01/2021
    Susan Moran of That's It Wedding Concepts helped us create and enjoy the wedding of our dreams. Her attention to detail and her quest to make it " our wedding " with everything that we visioned was awesome. She helped my Mom through the whole planning process and did a great job!
  • Julia
    Julia P. Married on 11/07/2020

Susan is the best!

Simply put, Susan is amazing. My husband and I had a micro-wedding last year due to Covid but still wanted to have our big wedding celebration in 2021. I knew we couldn’t do it alone, and Susan stepped right in and took all of our anxiousness away. Her knowledge of the area, vendors and the wedding industry was truly invaluable. Did I mention that we planned this wedding while we lived states away?! Susan was on the ground working on our behalf and made sure that nothing was missed. Her services are truly top notch and professional from start to finish. Our wedding celebration truly would not have been possible without her help, guidance and support. Do not think twice about hiring her - she is worth every penny!
  • The
    Krystal Married on 10/10/2020

You must hire Susan!

If you're reading this, you MUST hire Susan for your wedding coordination. When we first met her, we thought we were getting a day-of-coordinator, but Susan has turned out to be so much more than that. She is a true professional in the industry and has curated an incredible list of partner vendors, a few of whom we were able to work with because of her. She showed great flexibility and pivoted for us when we absolutely needed to during the pandemic. With her help, we were able to plan both a micro wedding on our original date, as well as secure Susan under the existing agreement for a postponed reception in 2021. I don't know anyone that would have gone the lengths for us that Susan has already. Our entire wedding went off without a hitch (at least, to our knowledge!) due to the organization, professionalism, and leadership that Susan exhibits in all that she does! I have already recommended her to our friends and will continue to do so well after our events have concluded.
  • Jill
    Jill C. Married on 09/19/2020

Stop your search!

Susan began working with us in 2019 for a 2021 wedding, which was postponed thanks to Covid. This was an international wedding as bride lives in Madrid with her (now) husband, who is from Madrid. Through all the ups and downs of scheduling and rescheduling , she was there. Our celebration finally happened on 12 June and it was EXACTLY as we had hoped for! Susan heard everything we said about what we envisioned and what we did not want. Her suggestions were perfect, even when we initially did not agree. She is the embodiment of professionalism. SUsan is a 1 woman show so she owes no vendors anything. That means you receive honest, open advise and she completely respects YOU and YOUR wishes! She is SIMPLY THE BEST!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent - Far Exceeded Expectations

Susan Moran so far exceeded our expectations. I can't imagine working with anyone more professional and accommodating. Covid19 lead to many pivots in our plans and Susan was absolutely on top of everything. I give Susan and her team the highest recommendation. We are so fortunate to have found her and intend to engage her in the future
    Benjamin Married on 09/12/2020

Beyond our wildest expectations, truly amazing in every way

I hardly know where to begin when describing how amazing Susan Moran of That's It! Wedding Concepts truly is. She was a guiding light full of creative vision and imagination that helped my wife and I create our ideal wedding, through every detail and every step along the way. When COVID began, all of our initial plans went out the window, but Susan was a constant and continuous source of comfort, reassurance, and ceaseless effort to ensure we had the best day of our lives. She worked tirelessly to guarantee that every detail fit our vision and hopes. Her decades of experience and depth of expertise in event and wedding planning, whether for an intimate event or extravagant gala, is beyond comparison. Together, we planned an entirely new event that was even better than the original. Our wedding day was far beyond our wildest expectations and truly more than we could have ever asked for; none of which would have been possible without Susan. She was our guardian angel in a time of nonstop uncertainties and unexpected change, and we are so grateful to have found her and for all of her help. I cannot recommend any vendor, business, or individual more highly than Susan Moran and That's It! Wedding Concepts.
    Jess Married on 09/12/2020

The hardest working & most organized wedding planner out there

We had the pleasure of working with Susan and her team for a little over a year planning our wedding that took place in September of 2020. Unfortunately, due to COVID we had to change our original wedding plans. Susan worked so hard to help us move our big celebration to September of 2021, as well as plan a micro-wedding at my parents house. She made sure everything was perfect and it was so much more special than we ever could have imagined. Susan is continuing to work with us to plan our bigger celebration next year, and we have no doubt she will do an amazing job. If you are in the market for a wedding planner we cannot recommend Susan enough. She will make all of your wedding dreams come true!
  • Ethan
    Ethan Married on 08/23/2020

Susan is wonderful!

Susan is absolutely the planner you should hire for your wedding. She is experienced, thorough, proactive, selfless, and incredibly thoughtful. The number of questions she answered and problems she solved before we even knew they existed are too many to count.
    Did you hear that there was a pandemic this year? Well we had to delay our wedding over 3 months, with very little notice, and yet everything was still pretty much flawless! Thank you so much Susan!
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana Married on 07/04/2020

Best experience even through Covid!

There is no way I would have survived wedding planning without Susan! She was a friend, confidant, and advocate. Yes, Covid affected our wedding and original vision but Susan made our day absolutely perfect!
    Bonnie K. Married on 02/09/2020

Simply the Best

What more is there to say? Susan is the ultimate guide to help you through your wedding planning process. Professional, knowledgeable beyond your wildest dreams, thorough, creative, amazing & fabulous! Her contacts in the industry are unparalleled! I never worried about a thing! On our wedding day, she truly was the brilliance behind a flawless event. There was not a single time I worried about something happening or not happening, getting done or not getting done. I knew she had everything under control. I can't thank her enough for making our day so special! Hiring Susan will be the best thing you do as you plan your special day!
    Patty H. Married on 10/26/2019

Perfection!

One of the best decisions I ever made was hiring Susan and Pat for my daughter's wedding in Oct. 2019. To have someone help organize the vendors and wedding details was priceless. Susan and Pat flawlessly managed different personalities and put the vision of the wedding couple first. They were professional, knowledgeable in all aspects of wedding planning, very response to emails, and just all around personable and fun to work with. The best part of the wedding day was to be able to handle over the responsibilities to someone else and enjoy the day with my family. Don't hesitate to book That's It! Wedding Concepts before it's too late!
    Gabriella M. Married on 09/21/2019

Hotel Hershey Wedding

I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Susan! I met her and her husband at the tasting event for the Hotel Hershey! Susan and I instantly connected and I went back to the table and told my dad I would love to have her help me with my wedding! She was truly a blessing! She helped me with every single detail always with excitement, creativity and kept exactly what I wanted at heart at all times. She had the best idea to have the cocktail hour before the ceremony and I still get compliments on how much everyone loved that! Her husband Mr. Moran is just as great and is there helping her during the actual day every step of the way! At very last minute like a few days before the wedding I decided that we couldn't possibly go the whole day without having our fur baby apart of it! She arranged everything from bringing Adrianna to the hotel, found a dog sitter for her while she was there and we now have pictures of us from our special day adorning our home and that I will truly treasure forever and ever! I will always always be thankful for the amount of work she put into making that happen.

The actual day of the wedding she was organizing every single detail. She made sure everything went smoothly and I never felt pressure from anything. She truly is a genuine, loving, professional person who really has your best interests at heart always. She will not only guide you through all the details but most importantly she is there for you emotionally and gets you thru every stressor and tiny bump that may arise. She helped me plan my fairytale wedding that I dreamed of since I was a little girl and I couldn't imagine doing it without her. I truly believe everything happens for a reason and I am so grateful that I met her that day! I constantly receive compliments on our wedding and so much of it has to do with her I would highly recommend her, trust me you won't be disappointed!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 09/06/2019

Passionate, Professional & Phenomenal

Susan Moran is beyond wonderful! I didn't realized I needed or wanted a wedding planner until I met her and she helped me shape my dream wedding! She allowed me to flow through my creativity and tie it into our big day. We are so thankful to have had her there to help guide us and also organize our vendors and guests. She was able to communicate efficiently and effectively with us, our vendors, our wedding party, family and our guests to ensure that we were the center of the show! She helped us enjoy our day without having to worry about the day's moving parts working smoothly. Susan is such an amazing professional but also an amazing person. I feel honored to have used her services and to now call her a friend! Thank you so much That's It! Wedding Concepts!
  • Meg
    Jarrett Married on 07/27/2019

That's It! I need a wedding planner!

I was married on July 27, 2019. Susan was a fabulous (and essential) part of our wedding day and the many months leading up to that day. She contributes tons of energy, positivity and creative ideas, while listening effectively to you and your partner's styles and wishes. Because guest experience was extremely important to my husband and me, we hired Susan to make it a memorable, fun, enjoyable and low-stress event, especially for our guests. It's so helpful to have a captain moving the flow of the day along and providing direction to guests. If you want to enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime moments on your special day and forget about the logistics, you need Susan! She will coordinate all of the behind-the-scenes throughout the process so you can focus on the fun stuff!

Hiring Susan made me feel so much less overwhelmed as there are so many details involved in planning a wedding. Having never planned a wedding before, I was worried I might miss important details that would throw off the day and affect guest experience.
    Hiring a wedding expert was crucial. With Susan at the helm, I was confident that my day would go off without a hitch -- which it did! We had a gorgeous wedding day and guests still talk about how it was the best wedding they've ever attended!

Thank you to Susan and her trusty first mate, Pat!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa T. Married on 06/16/2019

susan moran

We live in Texas and had our wedding in PA and couldn't have done it without Susan's help. She was so kind and helped us in every step with picking out the vendors and organizing each part of the day. Our wedding day was so beautiful and everything went by so smoothly. We had to have the ceremony indoors at the last moment but everyone was so great about switching it to an indoor ceremony. I think the indoor flowers and setup was just as beautiful. The rain ended up stopping right after the ceremony, and then we got pictures and had the cocktail outside. The barn wedding was exactly the rustic and elegant look we were looking for. Susan helped us so much throughout the whole process with different ideas and recommendations and made the actual day flow by so nicely. I really appreciate all of her help.
    Joe Married on 05/18/2019

The Best There Is!!!

Susan (and Patrick!) were such a pleasure to work with! We had 17 months to plan our wedding, and she guided us skillfully through, every step of the way. This whole process was a little stressful, but she kept us grounded and let us know we were on track and everything would all come together...and it did! Our wedding day was better than we could have imagined! There were some small hiccups, which happen at every wedding, but we barely knew about them as they were handled flawlessly. All we had to do was be where we needed to be, when we needed to be there. When it was all said and done, we not only had the best wedding planner around, but made a lifelong friend! That's It Wedding Concepts, LLC is who you want handling your special day!!!
  • Claudia
    Claudia B. Married on 04/05/2019

Hire Susan! Just do it!

My wedding was the second greatest day of my life - the greatest being the day my child was born - and I have to give SO MUCH credit to Susan for pulling everything together and keeping all the wheels on the wagon so to speak.

Susan was instrumental in both the planning of my wedding and in the coordination of the day. With respect to the planning, Susan was absolutely full of to-do lists, ideas, suggestions, and guidance. Every vendor she recommended was outstanding. If her first vendor choice didn't work for me, she always had a second, and a third, and so on. When it came to both the photographer, we didn't use one on her vendor list at all (he was from out of town) but of course it was NO PROBLEM. Susan was really there to help us get exactly what we wanted.

I called Susan in a panic or crying more than once during the planning process. She was always there to reassure me, calm me down, and help me see that everything was going to be fabulous. Of course she was right.

Susan also had lots of little suggestions to add something "extra" to the party. She handled TONS of little details with setup and signage and decor and so much more. Her husband even spent probably more than an hour painstakingly adjusting the corks we had cut to serve as place-card holders, so that the cards would all be vertical.

No detail is ever too small for Susan, and that is part of what makes her fabulous.

The day of our wedding finally came and Susan executed everything with finesse. Any little hiccup that popped up was smoothed over before I even knew it. I had no stress because she was there to handle it all. I was able to really be present in the moment and enjoy it all.

Now Susan is more than my wedding planner, she is my friend. We periodically check in with each other and still get together from time to time - most recently so she could meet my husband's and my son. After all, she was (in a way) instrumental to getting my husband and me to this point in our lives.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 03/30/2019

Forever grateful!

We sincerely appreciate all that Susan did to make our wedding day truly PERFECT! From the very beginning, Susan understood our vision and helped us ensure that our vision was brought to life. There were times when wedding planning became stressful, but we found immediate relief knowing that Susan was only a phone call or email away to help us with any obstacle! It was particularly helpful in the weeks leading up to our wedding to know that she had EVERYTHING under control. My husband and I were able to enjoy stress-free days leading up to our wedding because it was all in Susan's hands. To us, that is priceless. Susan was quick to offer decor or other essentials for us to borrow, which was extremely helpful. THANK YOU, Susan! We are forever grateful!
    Laura J. Married on 03/09/2019

Stress Free Wedding Planning!

My husband and I met Susan through my brother and sister-in-law, whose PA wedding she planned back in 2013. My husband and I got married in 2019 with a cocktail reception for 75 in NYC. Susan and her husband traveled to NY a few times throughout the process but mostly, she planned our wedding remotely (A precursor to the quarantine to come!) and it was as seamless as if she'd been standing right next to us the whole time. My brother's wedding was much more traditional, whereas mine was a modern Manhattan vibe and I can say Susan executed both beautifully. She will absolutely listen to and foster what YOU want, with no pressure to conform. In the world of wedding planning, it was as stress free an experience as I can imagine and made for a perfect day.
    Holly Married on 10/20/2018

Book this planner!!!

Get a planner! And make it Susan! We had a basic idea of what we wanted for our wedding, but a few months out, realized we had no idea how to make everything come together and not be a disaster. Susan entered the picture and smoothed out all the wrinkles that came up along the way and even on the day of, and helped us figure out how to make our ideas work even better. Her and her husband were amazing!