That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC Reviews

That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 6
That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 7

Joe · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best There Is!!!

Susan (and Patrick!) were such a pleasure to work with! We had 17 months to plan our wedding, and she guided us skillfully through, every step of the way. This whole process was a little stressful, but she kept us grounded and let us know we were on track and everything would all come together...and it did! Our wedding day was better than we could have imagined! There were some small hiccups, which happen at every wedding, but we barely knew about them as they were handled flawlessly. All we had to do was be where we needed to be, when we needed to be there. When it was all said and done, we not only had the best wedding planner around, but made a lifelong friend! That's It Wedding Concepts, LLC is who you want handling your special day!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia Bernstein · Married on 04/05/2019

Hire Susan! Just do it!

My wedding was the second greatest day of my life - the greatest being the day my child was born - and I have to give SO MUCH credit to Susan for pulling everything together and keeping all the wheels on the wagon so to speak.

Susan was instrumental in both the planning of my wedding and in the coordination of the day. With respect to the planning, Susan was absolutely full of to-do lists, ideas, suggestions, and guidance. Every vendor she recommended was outstanding. If her first vendor choice didn't work for me, she always had a second, and a third, and so on. When it came to both the photographer, we didn't use one on her vendor list at all (he was from out of town) but of course it was NO PROBLEM. Susan was really there to help us get exactly what we wanted.

I called Susan in a panic or crying more than once during the planning process. She was always there to reassure me, calm me down, and help me see that everything was going to be fabulous. Of course she was right.

Susan also had lots of little suggestions to add something "extra" to the party. She handled TONS of little details with setup and signage and decor and so much more. Her husband even spent probably more than an hour painstakingly adjusting the corks we had cut to serve as place-card holders, so that the cards would all be vertical.

No detail is ever too small for Susan, and that is part of what makes her fabulous.

The day of our wedding finally came and Susan executed everything with finesse. Any little hiccup that popped up was smoothed over before I even knew it. I had no stress because she was there to handle it all. I was able to really be present in the moment and enjoy it all.

Now Susan is more than my wedding planner, she is my friend. We periodically check in with each other and still get together from time to time - most recently so she could meet my husband's and my son. After all, she was (in a way) instrumental to getting my husband and me to this point in our lives.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 16
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 17
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 18
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 19
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 20

Holly · Married on 10/20/2018

Book this planner!!!

Get a planner! And make it Susan! We had a basic idea of what we wanted for our wedding, but a few months out, realized we had no idea how to make everything come together and not be a disaster. Susan entered the picture and smoothed out all the wrinkles that came up along the way and even on the day of, and helped us figure out how to make our ideas work even better. Her and her husband were amazing!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Kate

Kate Mallory · Married on 10/13/2018

The outstanding work by That's It! allowed me to feel calm leading up to the big day and be present in every minute of our blissful wedding day!

I cannot recommend Susan and her team enough. Originally I had thought I didn't need a wedding coordinator as my fiance and I had a clear vision of what we wanted. However, hiring That's It! was the best decision we made outside of deciding to get married! Susan is a complete professional and extremely attentive. She spent ample time up front getting to know us as a couple and listened closely to what we envisioned for our wedding day. Throughout the planning process, she guided us through every step pointing out areas like where to save money, what local vendors could best satisfy our desires, and where to add special details that we wouldn't have thought of. Susan never told us what to want, instead she guided us to the right vendors to ensure our vision of our wedding day became a reality. When our wedding weekend arrived, we had no concerns about any of the wedding event details as we knew we were safe with Susan given her extreme attention to detail from the first time we met. As expected, every detail was executed to perfection thanks to Susan and her team. The end result was the most blissful wedding day we could have dreamed of and an event that left all of our guests saying it was the best wedding they have ever attended.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Marcy · Married on 10/13/2018

That's It! is a parents-of-the-bride's best friend!

Hiring Susan and her team at That's It! to plan and coordinate our daughter's wedding on Oct. 13, 2018 was one of the best decisions we have ever made! Susan guided us through a year-long planning process that could have been difficult but instead turned out to be joyful because of her positive attitude, sound advice, love and care and consummate professionalism. Susan steered us in the right direction when choosing the vendor team for our daughter's wedding. No question or concern was ever a problem for Susan, and we met with her numerous times to stay on course and on budget. She kept a steady and caring hand on all of the moving parts of this large wedding with many out-of-town guests. Our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding was perfect in every way, thanks to Susan. As the parents of the bride, we were able to socialize with our guests, free of any worries and happy in the fact that everyone was having such a wonderful time. All of our family members and friends said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. We highly recommend hiring Susan - she truly is a parents-of-the-bride's - and groom's - best friend!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jodie · Married on 09/22/2018

Susan knows weddings, and she makes a point to know the couple to match the wedding to their needs. Very responsible, thorough, and reliable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Matthew R Forney · Married on 09/16/2018

Couldn't have pulled it off without Susan!

Susan and her team made it possible for us to plan our perfect wedding in such a short time. We hired Susan after a recommendation from an employee at our wedding venue. We were not disappointed. We live in a different location from where our venue was located and Susan made it possible (and super easy) for us to plan our wedding in only 6 months. Susan and her team are very knowledgeable and professional. She is well connected to the majority of the local vendors in the area which made the planning process even easier. If you want a stress free experience with planning your wedding, you need to hire Susan!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible Day to Thanks to Susan!

Our wedding day would not have been complete without the help of Susan. Leading up to the wedding, routine calls and emails were essential to hiring the right teams, covering the key areas, and ensuring success that otherwise would have been overlooked without Susan. Her guidance and recommendations for process, timing, and coordination were extremely valuable as well as her reputation with key contacts and vendors. I also can't say enough how enjoyable it was to work with Susan. Her attitude and personality made the planning process extremely enjoyable! If you are looking for help planning a wedding, you've found the right person with Susan!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 21
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 22
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 23
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 24
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 25
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

For 0 Stress - hire Susan!

When we started planning the wedding, I knew that the most important thing for me was no stress on the day of (I can't say I handle stress well...). We met with Susan a year out and she stayed in steady contact with us until well AFTER the wedding. She was a huge help in helping us find vendors since our ceremony was a little further from home and helped us through some logistical issues with our venue. She handled EVERYTHING the day of the wedding. I didn't have to think about anything - I showed up, got my hair done, took pictures, married the love of my life and danced the night away. She coordinated every vendor, made sure things were on time and didn't let me know of any glitches throughout the day. If you're thinking you need a wedding planner... you need Susan! She knows how to make your day pure perfection.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/10/2018

the absolute best!

Susan and her husband are an amazing duo who will go above and beyond to make your day the best it can be! She will have your back and tell it to you straight. She without a doubt is the person you want to help plan your wedding or event! Her and her staff are amazing! seriously, don't pass them up!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 08/10/2018

Susan made planning 2 weddings easy!

I didn’t think I needed a wedding planner until both my daughters decided to get married the same year! With all the decisions that needed to be made, the one thing the girls agreed on was signing Susan. I am so glad we did! Her personal knowledge of numerous vendors was so helpful! She is organized, has a great eye for details, and is extremely kind and patient when a “panicking mom” calls her with another problem or change in plans! She also took the time to get to know each couple. She treated each of my daughters as the individuals that they are, and played a huge role in helping them plan the beautiful, fun, and unique weddings they dreamed of! And on their wedding days, I was worry-free and able to enjoy myself because I knew Susan, Pat, and her staff had everything under control! I am so thankful for everything they did, and I highly recommend That’s It Wedding Concepts if you’re looking for a wedding planner. I know you’ll be glad you did!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Lenore Fisher · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome and creative wedding planner

Susan Moran with That's It Wedding Productions was the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding last July. We had originally felt that a wedding planner was an unnecessary expense. However, we were so happy we changed our minds as Susan answered all our questions and was so creative in all her ideas she shared with us. Even down to the wedding day when my daughter broke her wedding gown strap shortly before it was time to leave for the church. Susan had a sewing kit and was able to sew the strap back on. Also, upon arriving at the church, Susan noticed some large artificial flower arrangements on the altar which did not look nice with our beautiful fresh flower arrangements from the florist. She made sure the artificial flowers were removed and the pictures at the altar looked so beautiful. There are so many things she did the day of the wedding to make the day relaxing and all the events so organized. I highly recommend Susan Moran with That's It Wedding Productions to ensure an organized and stress free wedding day!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Alicia Yandrischovitz · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful!

Susan was wonderful to work with. She was detailed oriented, responsive to all my questions and needs, and worked to make our wedding the absolute best day for my husband and I. We are so thankful for all that Susan did for us!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Vanessa · Married on 05/27/2018

Couldn’t have done this without Susan!

I planned my wedding over a two-year engagement while living in a different state than where the wedding was taking place. I contacted Susan one year into my wedding planning process because I wanted to hire a day-of coordinator, but she is SO much more than that!! Susan and I had phone conferences every month, she offered a multitude of resources, helped me with everything from finding a florist to proofreading my invitations to printing my seating chart for me!

I went in looking for someone to manage the wedding day, but I had no idea how much I needed someone like Susan to teach me how things work, gracefully handle tension between my mother and I, and make sure everything went off without an issue.

I am endlessly grateful to Susan and the help she gave me in every aspect of wedding planning. Even though I hired her for her “lowest” tier of service, I felt like my wedding was the only one she was working on!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing experience!

I loved working with Susan! She was professional, organized, and provided creative ideas and helpful input. She made our wedding day stress free for both my husband and I, but more importantly, for our parents! As most day of wedding duties fall on parents and family members, hiring Susan was the perfect solution to ensure all our guests had a wonderful day. I LOVED working with Susan and couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 01/06/2019

L.n. · Married on 05/26/2018

A Wonderful Experience!

Working with Susan was the best decision ever! At first, I wasn’t sure that we needed help as my husband and I have experience with planning large social events involving music, food and flowers. After meeting Susan, I realized how much she would bring to process. Susan’s relationship with vendors, her organizational skills, and her problem solving, made planning my daughter’s wedding enjoyable for all of us. Susan created a realistic timeline that made wedding day a smooth and stressfree time for all. The bride, her parents and the groom were able to relax and enjoy the wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Susan is absolutely amazing. When I met her, I thought I was hiring a day-of-wedding-coordinator. I had no idea I was making a friend, and gaining a mentor who would be my side throughout my entire wedding planning process! From our monthly phone calls to check in and make sure my groom and I were on track with our planning, to Susan's super helpful recommended vendor contacts and lists of ideas for favors, gifts, etc, Susan was an invaluable part of our planning. On the wedding day, she ran the show. I had so much fun getting ready with my mom and mom-in-law and best friends that morning, because I knew it was all in Susan's hands. My groom and I were able to enjoy the entire day because we knew our planning had ended. Susan took care of all of the vendors' timelines, set up and delivery, and helped clean up and load everything into cars at the end of the night. We chose to switch our ceremony site to an indoor one due to weather, and Susan took over and made that even more romantic and beautiful than we ever could've imagined. Thanks to Susan, our wedding day went off without a hitch and was truly our favorite day ever!! I couldn't recommend her more highly to any brides-to-be!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Tamara · Married on 05/12/2018

Susan was wonderful to work with! She made our vision a reality! I'm not sure how couples get married without a day-of coordinator, our day went so smooth even though we had to move everything inside at the last minute due to the weather. Susan and her team (including her husband) were great, they even loaded my mom's car at the end of the night so she didn't have to worry about it. If you're looking for a wedding planner, Susan is the best!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • DJ SIRR CHRIS

DJ SIRR CHRIS · Married on 05/05/2018

Susan of That's It! Wedding Concepts is awesome! I've worked with many, many wedding coordinators in my profession and can honestly say she's the best at her craft. The wedding we worked together was somewhat complex, but she ensured everything ran on time and smoothly. I'f your looking for experience and quality work I highly recommend giving Susan @ That's It! Wedding concepts a call.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Mary Kate Grimes · Married on 05/05/2018

A+ Wonderful experience!!

Having Susan and her team throughout our wedding planning was so enjoyable. She took the time to get to know the Groom and I inside and out so that she could grasp exactly what we wanted on our big day. She would share ideas for our theme but also allowed all of our "creative' ideas, too. Susan was great in action and I felt completely relaxed on our wedding day knowing she had everything taken care of! I would highly recommend all brides to give her a call!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 26
    That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC 27

Tom and Robyn Holder · Married on 05/05/2018

Excellent planning!

Susan had great ideas and suggestions, and really came shined the week prior to the wedding. My husband (father of the bride) was amazed at how easy and stress-free she made everything seem! She handled details, made arrangements, and kept everyone calm so we could enjoy the wedding and not worry! She was truly more like a friend than a wedding planner.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

Could not have done it without her! The day of the wedding, the most important day, she was priceless. We thoroughly enjoyed the wedding day never once thinking about the time and what was to happen next. Susan ran the show and we sat back and enjoyed!! She made the perfect day perfect!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Amy · Married on 09/03/2017

Wonderful woman. Wonderful service. She is the reason that our wedding was incredible.

She has various levels of services that come at different price points to suit your budget. We picked the highest level of involvement and she was truly a Godsend. We met with her roughly once a month to discuss progress. She always came with typed agendas and could supply you with any type of checklist you'd ever want.

She had suggested vendor lists (based only on merit) that made it super easy for us to pick people for music and photos, etc. She even had lists for suggested songs, gifts for parents, gifts for wedding parties, honeymoon tips, etc.

She was always on our side, offering ideas and creative suggestions but never insisting or being pushy.

Our original caterer fell through and she set up a meeting for us with another caterer in the area without us having to lift a finger! The stress that could have been just melted away!

The day of our wedding she was awesome. Always working behind the scenes to keep everything flawless. She communicated with each vendor and gives them all timelines for the day. She loads gifts in your car for you and her team helps gather all of your stuff for you. Honestly, I thought I'd be an emotional, stressed wreck, but the day of our wedding was so relaxing because Susan was just there. Taking care of everything.

We can't recommend her enough, you are getting someone who knows her stuff, has a well respected reputation in the area, and who protects your vision like you're her own kid. Pretty awesome lady. And an incredible Wedding Planner.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Judy · Married on 09/03/2017

Planning a wedding, especially for your daughter, is a overwhelming, stress filled, emotionally charged, and daunting task. A task that, as the mother of the bride, I wished to be stress free, creative and perfect for the bride and groom. Could I have pulled it off? Yes. Did I want to? Nope. Which is why we turned to Susan Moran, the visionary behind That's It! Wedding Concepts. This decision is one that I will never regret and a woman that I will never forget!

Susan listened and brought dreams to reality. Our daughter's wedding day was absolutely perfect. If there was a glitch we never knew. My husband commented on how calm everyone was during that weekend under the watchful eyes of Susan and her team. All of the necessary tasks and set up were executed flawlessly which allowed us to actually enjoy the process and the wedding day itself. Would I hire Susan again? You bet. She it truly a Fairy Godmother!

Sent on 12/18/2017