127 Reviews for That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC

Civil (3)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)
127 That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC Reviews

Susan is absolutely amazing. When I met her, I thought I was hiring a day-of-wedding-coordinator. I had no idea I was making a friend, and gaining a mentor who would be my side throughout my entire wedding planning process! From our monthly phone calls to check in and make sure my groom and I were on track with our planning, to Susan's super helpful recommended vendor contacts and lists of ideas for favors, gifts, etc, Susan was an invaluable part of our planning. On the wedding day, she ran the show. I had so much fun getting ready with my mom and mom-in-law and best friends that morning, because I knew it was all in Susan's hands. My groom and I were able to enjoy the entire day because we knew our planning had ended. Susan took care of all of the vendors' timelines, set up and delivery, and helped clean up and load everything into cars at the end of the night. We chose to switch our ceremony site to an indoor one due to weather, and Susan took over and made that even more romantic and beautiful than we ever could've imagined. Thanks to Susan, our wedding day went off without a hitch and was truly our favorite day ever!! I couldn't recommend her more highly to any brides-to-be!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Susan was wonderful to work with! She made our vision a reality! I'm not sure how couples get married without a day-of coordinator, our day went so smooth even though we had to move everything inside at the last minute due to the weather. Susan and her team (including her husband) were great, they even loaded my mom's car at the end of the night so she didn't have to worry about it. If you're looking for a wedding planner, Susan is the best!

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Susan of That's It! Wedding Concepts is awesome! I've worked with many, many wedding coordinators in my profession and can honestly say she's the best at her craft. The wedding we worked together was somewhat complex, but she ensured everything ran on time and smoothly. I'f your looking for experience and quality work I highly recommend giving Susan @ That's It! Wedding concepts a call.

Profile Picture DJ SIRR CHRIS , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Could not have done it without her! The day of the wedding, the most important day, she was priceless. We thoroughly enjoyed the wedding day never once thinking about the time and what was to happen next. Susan ran the show and we sat back and enjoyed!! She made the perfect day perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful woman. Wonderful service. She is the reason that our wedding was incredible.

She has various levels of services that come at different price points to suit your budget. We picked the highest level of involvement and she was truly a Godsend. We met with her roughly once a month to discuss progress. She always came with typed agendas and could supply you with any type of checklist you'd ever want.

She had suggested vendor lists (based only on merit) that made it super easy for us to pick people for music and photos, etc. She even had lists for suggested songs, gifts for parents, gifts for wedding parties, honeymoon tips, etc.

She was always on our side, offering ideas and creative suggestions but never insisting or being pushy.

Our original caterer fell through and she set up a meeting for us with another caterer in the area without us having to lift a finger! The stress that could have been just melted away!

The day of our wedding she was awesome. Always working behind the scenes to keep everything flawless. She communicated with each vendor and gives them all timelines for the day. She loads gifts in your car for you and her team helps gather all of your stuff for you. Honestly, I thought I'd be an emotional, stressed wreck, but the day of our wedding was so relaxing because Susan was just there. Taking care of everything.

We can't recommend her enough, you are getting someone who knows her stuff, has a well respected reputation in the area, and who protects your vision like you're her own kid. Pretty awesome lady. And an incredible Wedding Planner.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding, especially for your daughter, is a overwhelming, stress filled, emotionally charged, and daunting task. A task that, as the mother of the bride, I wished to be stress free, creative and perfect for the bride and groom. Could I have pulled it off? Yes. Did I want to? Nope. Which is why we turned to Susan Moran, the visionary behind That's It! Wedding Concepts. This decision is one that I will never regret and a woman that I will never forget!

Susan listened and brought dreams to reality. Our daughter's wedding day was absolutely perfect. If there was a glitch we never knew. My husband commented on how calm everyone was during that weekend under the watchful eyes of Susan and her team. All of the necessary tasks and set up were executed flawlessly which allowed us to actually enjoy the process and the wedding day itself. Would I hire Susan again? You bet. She it truly a Fairy Godmother!

Profile Picture Judy, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am SO grateful for Susan! She is an experienced professional and bonafide Southern belle with a gift for event planning. I wanted our wedding to be as low-stress, authentic, and non-frilly as possible, while still being enjoyable, fun, and hospitable for our 150 guests. Susan helped coordinate so many of the little details that cause brides to stress, and she's in-the-know about current wedding trends and expectations. She is passionate about what she does and took the time to get to know us personally to understand our vision and direction. On the day of, when rain and storms were imminent and a stubborn 6-year-old ring bearer refused to cooperate, Susan had backup plans for both situations (and everything else). The wedding ran seamlessly, and besides normal wedding jitters and a bit of anxiety, my husband and I could relax and enjoy our day instead of worrying about details.

Profile Picture Becca, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Finding Susan was such a blessing! I talked to several different coordinators and I knew from the moment we talked on the the phone that she was a perfect fit. She took so much time to get to know my husband and I and really learn what we wanted for our wedding day. She never pushed her own ideas on us but always offered up her opinion when asked. She offered suggestions that aligned with our vision for our day which was so helpful. She went above and beyond to help with coordination of scheduling meetings, sharing ideas and keeping us on track. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside and with rain in the forecast we made a last minute switch to inside. As soon as we made the decision Susan took over. She made sure the florist knew the additional flowers we would need, she worked with the venue to make sure everything was set up as we wanted and made sure the additional decor we wanted was reserved, delivered and set up (all in about 48 hours). We literally had NOTHING to worry about - it was amazing. Our venue had several areas that needed decorated, flipped and redecorated and lots to be set up. From the minute we dropped everything off until we had to pick it up - Susan handled everything! For someone like me (very type-A) letting go of everything was a bit hard - but I knew that if I could trust anyone it was her. My expectations were exceeded. I can't say enough good things about Susan. We are so thankful we found her. And, we will never think of our wedding day and not remember the huge impact she had on making sure it was just perfect.

Profile Picture Stef, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

“That’s It” earned a 10 out of 5 during planning of our daughter and future son’s wedding. Planning your wedding is not only involving contracts and assuring all is in place on the day of the wedding. Susan and Pat worked with the “wedding team” from beginning to end to truly understand our goals and work within our budget. We enjoyed the journey to the aisle without stress. Susan knows the vendors in her area and selecting the right team assured a professional group who knew how to work with one another to achieve our vision. Wedding planning involves relationships. Susan was always a great partner who knew how to tactfully and respectfully work across many types of groups and avert difficult situations. The “That’s It” team is also very creative and listens to your theme ideas to assure they are expressed tastefully while also being a sounding board for new ideas on how to go to the next level. Overall, Susan, Pat and their team helped us create the memorable experience that we envisioned. From the start of the festivities through the final song which came too quick, we truly enjoyed all the events. We were relaxed and ready to celebrate since we were completely prepared.

Profile Picture M, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Susan after she did a phenomenal job at my sisters wedding. We definitely could not have pulled off the wedding without her. We met several times over the course of the year. She was very accommodating to our crazy schedule. She made sure we kept on top of our timeline and kept us organized with all of our vendors. She always made sure that our vision was her top priority and offered great insight and suggestions to help enhance our experience. The day of the wedding, she worked to make sure that everything was executed like clockwork which really put our minds at ease. Susan is the epitome of class. We cant thank her enough for her contribution to our day.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

My daughters weddings were 10 months apart. Susan worked with both girls with completely different venues! She handled everything with such a soft touch, you never got frazzled when a problem arose. I was able to enjoy all the Fun things with planning a wedding with both my Daughters, while Susan did all the hard work! Putting out small fires and doing all the frustrating work that goes with the job! Most importantly, when both days arrived, I thought of nothing but enjoying both weddings to the fullest! She handled the entire days itinerary’s. Susan also added some extra surprises for both couples that I never would thought of! 2 Perfect Weddings!
Thank You!
8/13/2016 and 7/24/2017

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There will never be enough to describe how wonderful Susan and her team are at That’s It Wedding Concepts. I think the biggest regret my husband and I have is not working with them earlier in the planning process! I will speak first to the level of assistance that I received with the day of coordination services. When we decided to work with TIWC I felt a huge relief because everything was disconnected but then immediately came together. The tools and resources that she had available regarding suggestions for organization, timeline, help in decision making, etc. were so amazing to help us organize the big day. We immediately felt a level of comfort that the process was going smoothly due to her and the help that she provided. Then on the day of the wedding I truly did not have a care in the world! I was able to focus solely on the day because Susan and her team had everything taken care of. To speak about Susan herself, she was the absolute best! She knew the right questions to ask to make sure that she understood what we were looking for and she always knew how to make us laugh and have so much fun while going through the details! She was a wonderful individual to work with and I 100% recommend her company to anyone thinking of getting married. If you are on the fence about whether or not day of assistance or wedding planning assistance is worth it, if you go with That’s It Wedding Coordination, it definitely is.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

I wish I had engaged in Susan's services much earlier in the process of wedding planning. She came to the rescue quite last minute and got us back on track. She made it a point to get to know my daughter despite the fact that she lived in a different state and worked nights. There is no question Susan had an impeccable reputation with all the vendors with which we worked and that gave us tremendous confidence in the process.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a busy professional, and as a bride with plans of a wedding worthy of a black tie gala, I knew a wedding planner was a “must” for our wedding. My husband was hesitant about the investment, however, we both agree that Susan is worth the investment several times over. Hands down, Susan made our wedding flawless, and remembered all the little details that made our wedding special. She coordinated with our vendors (even the difficult ones), and made sure our guests had the best time. My husband and I had no anxiety about our big day, as we knew we were in great hands with Susan. Undoubtedly, I’d recommend her to any bride.

Photo
Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil

We got married one year ago today, and people still come up to us about how beautiful and perfect our wedding was. No doubt, that was because of Susan. Our only regret was not working with her sooner! From giving fantastic ideas to organizing all of our vendors, there's nothing Susan can't do. Her timelines are essential... and she made sure we never lost sight of the most important aspect of the wedding, each other. She knows some of the best vendors in the industry, and her easy-going nature helps her work with everyone. One of our biggest issues we had was we were being pulled in many directions about how we were supposed to have our wedding. Susan was integral in planning the dream wedding we wanted (even if that meant she was the "bad guy"). We can't say enough about Susan, and recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Ryan, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Susan was such a joy to work with. I am the mother of the bride and our daughter lives in Asia so she wasn't available for most of our meetings. We had only 10 months to plan the wedding and I was so worried about all the details.....the ones I knew about and the ones I did not. Susan put me at ease at our first meeting and guaranteed that everything would be perfect. She had detailed lists for me monthly about what needed to be done and was always available to answer my questions immediately. One thing I especially appreciated was her looking over all of the contracts we signed to make sure that they included everything we expected. Also her coordination of the wedding transportation as we had 4 different vehicles picking up at multiple sites and at differing times. Amazingly, even the week leading up to the wedding was stress free as I knew Susan had everything in hand and, if something came up I knew she would take care of it. The wedding was perfect down to the last detail. Best part...all I had to do on the wedding day was enjoy!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Having Susan for my wedding day was a lifesaver! She fully understood my vision for the day, and made sure everything was executed perfectly. From vendors coming and going, to the cake leaning and the baker being called back, if there was an issue, I never even knew about it, which was exactly what I wanted and needed.

In the planning stages, Susan was very flexible in times that we could meet. I live about two hours from Central PA, and she was even able to fit in a meeting around when she was visiting her family in the area. She had a ton of helpful information, and helped guide me through the planning process perfectly. One of the biggest values I found was that parts of our wedding were not very traditional (small, intimate setting, no DJ, mixture of family), and Susan was an excellent sounding board to help make sure that what we had planned would still be enjoyable for guests.

Our wedding was an absolutely wonderful day, and Susan executed the vision that I had perfectly. They day absolutely would not have been the same without her!

Profile Picture User7532358, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I think back to our wedding day, there were were so many little pieces that came together flawlessly and I can thank Susan and her team for that. My husband and I decided to get married at my family's farm this past June after looking at numerous wedding venues that just didn't feel quite right. Having our wedding and reception at our home residence, however, came with its own set of challenges and Susan's unique blend of warmth, Southern hospitality & expertise in all things wedding-related was a godsend. Susan helped us to craft the perfect playbook for our day. She managed all 200 of our guests, placed each of our decor items, organized the flow of events, welcomed & assisted our vendors, and did it all with a smile. We can't thank Susan enough for everything she did. We highly recommend her to all future brides and grooms. You won't regret having her as your QB. We guarantee it!

Profile Picture Shayla, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend a wedding planner on the day of the wedding minimum. We used Susan for much more and she was so incredibly helpful with advice, recommendations, and organizing. She kept us on a pace that did not overwhelm us but made sure everything was ready for our day.

Profile Picture Justine, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Even before I got engaged I knew that I wanted and needed a wedding planner to help create the wedding of my dreams and I knew that I wanted That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC. The moment I met Susan she completely understood what I wanted for my wedding and was genuinely excited to help me plan and execute my dream wedding. As a organizational/detail oriented person, I knew that I need someone who was equally or even more detailed than me to keep all the ideas and plans organized. Susan went above and beyond the call of duty by creating timelines for the wedding day, making sure all vendors were on the same page as to what I wanted and personally overseeing very important details of the day. One thing that stood out to me the most about Susan is how she genuinely cared about me and my feelings during the entire planning process. Susan not only offers first class wedding planning services, but she also offers genuine excitement and care for each and every bride who chooses That's It! Wedding Concepts are their wedding planning service.

Profile Picture Paige, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

As a groom-to-be, I was skeptical that a wedding planner was a waste of money at first. However, I can confidently say that our wedding would not have been as spectacular without Susan's services. She is organized, knows reputable vendors, and is filled with unique ideas to make your wedding day special. She does not accept any fees from the vendors she recommends, so you can be confident you are getting the best available services. With her services there were far less surprises in the process than we would have otherwise had on our own. Through the planning, she kept my bride's stress level manageable and made her truly happy with the outcome of our day. As the saying goes, "Happy wife, happy life." Susan keeps the day of the event organized and is prepared for almost any eventuality and keeps problems (that are always bound to arise) off the minds of the bride and groom so the day has maximized enjoyment. She and her husband Pat were an absolute joy to work with and helped to make our ceremony meaningful and our reception stunning. Highly recommended from a groom, who now thinks the money was well spent!

Profile Picture Aaron, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My husband and I were engaged in March 2014, and I knew right away that I was in over my head! Although this was not my first wedding, a lot has changed and the demands of my career would make it very difficult to pull off the sort of event I was envisioning. I sent a request for contact to Susan via her website one evening, and my phone rang not 5 minutes later! Susan's demeanor and calming southern accent put me at ease immediately, I felt comfortable from moment one and never looked back.

We had a full year and a half to plan, and Susan was a delight every step of the way. Her recommendations for vendors as well as timelines, ambiance, assorted details (big and small), were excellent. She kept me on task, was reachable at any time, and helped us more than I can express to pull together a wedding which truly reflected us as individuals and as a couple. I think she was able to do this so expertly because she cared enough to find out who we really are; not just what we wanted, but why we wanted it. Throughout the process, we feel like we had so much more than a wedding planner, we had made very good friends in Susan and her husband, Pat.

The wedding itself went off without a hitch, each detail orchestrated to the smallest nuance and completely seamless. Any issues which did arise were swiftly handled by Susan and my husband and I were blissfully unaware of any of it. The entire event was perfection and I could not have done nearly as well without my fairy godmother!

If you are thinking about hiring a wedding planning professional, even if you think you can handle it all on your own, I encourage you to contact Susan. I endorse her 100% and I swear you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I met with Susan Moran to discuss retaining That's It! Wedding Concepts for my daughter's November wedding, I was promised several things: in addition to "the basics," I was told that she would be available whenever we needed her and I was told that the wedding day would be stress-free for us. I can say that without a doubt, she delivered on all counts. I can also say, without any risk of abusing the expression, that she went well above and beyond anything she promised. Yes, she was knowledgable and worked seamlessly with all our vendors (even ones that she didn't specifically recommend). She evaporated my stress when we were handed a long, detailed form to fill out from the venue, and she simply took it out of my hands - which was surely indicative of the way she managed all potentially stress-inducing "bumps" along the way. But not only was the day stress-free, she had great, original ideas to incorporate into the wedding planning and added her own special touches that truly elevated an already elegant event. All of her experience and insights really transformed our ideas into a breathtaking wedding - a beautiful day that was a representation of the couple that it was meant to celebrate.

Profile Picture Deborah, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Susan Moran and That's It! Wedding Concepts was one of the best decisions I have made as my husband and I embarked on our wedding planning journey just over one year ago. A wealth of knowledge and information, Susan is truly worth her weight in solid gold. Never having planned a wedding before, I did not know which vendors to turn to, or what an appropriate price would be for their services. Through Susan's vast network in the wedding industry, she steered me in the right direction as I selected the best vendor team! Susan really helped to narrow my focus whenever necessary, talked me through the major decisions, and guided me down all appropriate paths. I NEVER felt alone or lost in the process which is worth more than anything. Susan connected with my husband and I on a personal level as well, meeting for lunch/dinner regularly to discuss any current happenings, and to answer any questions. She was present for the entire duration of our wedding day, and facilitated communication between all of our vendors so everyone present would be on the same cohesive schedule, and my husband and our families would not have to stress or worry. I can only sing Susan's praises and would recommend her to anyone and everyone. FIVE STARS is not even enough!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews