Terah Hoobler Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

• Shayanne
    Shayanne W. Married on 10/30/2021

Diligent, Nice, & Comfortable!

We got married 10/30/21 & we had already done engagement photos with Terah so we already knew how great our wedding photos would be! She is so nice, but keeps everyone on a diligent schedule so we can make sure we’re not running over & missing any part of our reception! We were very comfortable working with her! When it came to messaging her she was a very quick response which was really nice when we were trying to plan. we cannot wait to see the finished product because we know they’re going to be amazing!
  • Hunter
    Hunter G. Married on 10/16/2021

Organized, articulate

Terah was very professional and exceeded all expectations! Couldn’t imagine having anyone else capture our special day!
  • Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 09/26/2021

A+ Photographer

Terah is amazing to work with! When we first met she put me completely at ease and helped me pick a photo package that would work for my micro-wedding. I was so nervous about being in front of a camera but she made me feel feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and I loved all of the pictures!! She always kept in touch and when she found out I didn't have a wedding planner she stepped up and helped me create my day of wedding timeline! She arrived promptly the morning of and got to work on my details shots. She kept everything on schedule even with me freaking out the morning of due to nerves. She's so comforting and professional. I got my photos back today and they are more beautiful than I could have imagined! Definitely book with her, she is awesome!
  • Ashley
    Ashley I. Married on 08/21/2021

August 21, 2021 Wedding

Terah did our engagement and wedding photos and we were very pleased with both of them. Wt were married on the beach in August in North Topsail Beach. She takes awesome sunset photos and even though it started raining right after our wedding ceremony, she made sure to grab us afterwards and we were able to go back out to the beach and have shots of just us two. We will definitely use her again in the future!
    Erik C. Married on 01/10/2021

I felt very comfortable working with Terah.

Terah went the extra mile to get the photos we wanted. I felt very comfortable working with her in a variety of settings throughout the day from ceremony to the jumping in the water at the beach.

Terah Hoobler Photography's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much Erik! You were a real trooper with the ocean!! I had a blast working with guys! It was an honor!
    Amy M. Married on 10/25/2019

Terah went above and beyond!

We truly believe it was fate that we found Terah and that she was available on short notice to shoot our elopement. We were beyond impressed with her throughout every step of the process. Not only was she professional but she made us feel comfortable. It like we had an old friend enjoying and celebrating the day with us.
    A few things that really stood out to us when working with Terah; She met with me before hand to get a clear idea of my vision for the day even going as far as to connect with me on social media and making a list from my must have photos Pinterest board. She was on board for all our crazy ideas like shooting at a downtown pizza joint and trashing my dress in the ocean. She went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to make sure we got ALL the shots we wanted. Most importantly she wasn’t afraid to get wet, pick sand burrs/stickers off my dress, and get creative when I had mid-session dress strap drama fixing it on the fly with her emergancy kit.
    If you are looking for a creative, professional, fun photographer who can not only shoot and edit magazine quality photos, but add a vibe of ease and flow to your special day I highly recommend Terah.

Terah Hoobler Photography's reply:

Amy, I appreciate your kind words so much! It was my honor to work with you guys and tailor your wedding photography to exactly what you wanted!!! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day!
    Emilee D. Married on 10/05/2019

Bridesmaid

Terah did a great job coaching us and coming up with creative poses that were flexible with the venue, weather, and people involved.

Terah Hoobler Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emilee! You guys all did amazing and we’re naturals!! It was a beautiful day full of beautiful people and love!!
    Gina Married on 10/05/2019

Top notch!!!

I can’t say enough about how pleased we are with the pictures and how easy, comfortable and professional Terah is to work with.

Terah Hoobler Photography's reply:

Thank you Gina! I appreciate your kind words!! It was an honor to be able to work with you guys!! I look forward to many more shoots in the future!!
    Delsie B. Married on 05/10/2019

Perfection.

Terah is beyond words amazing. We booked a package with her that included both engagement and wedding photos, so we had the opportunity to get to know her prior to our big day. She did just as perfect of a job with our engagement photos as our wedding ones. Terah is so easy to work with: personable, friendly, and an expert at making her subjects feel at ease and enjoy taking their photos together. At every moment, she felt like part of our day, not just someone forcing us to pose for pictures. She captured every moment so beautifully, in images that we will smile while reflecting on forever. You'll regret it if you don't book her now!

Terah Hoobler Photography's reply:

Delsie thank you so much for your kind words!! It was an honor to get to be a part of your day! You guys are amazing!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 12/29/2018

Terah is the best!

I can’t say enough good things about Terah. What a seamless experience from beginning to end. My husband and I are very introverted and not really the photo taking type so we were worried about how things would go. Terah did an engagement shoot which was included in our package and it completely put my mind at ease. She’s so sweet and down to earth and makes the whole experience feel natural. I never had any issues getting in touch with her or working out details. On the day of my wedding she even helped bustle my dress when my mom was struggling and talked me through some high stress moments. Saying she goes above and beyond is an understatement and I can’t recommend her enough.

Terah Hoobler Photography's reply:

Alexandra I so enjoyed working with you and Courtney! Sharing your most special day with you was truly an honor!! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of it!
  • Jireh
    Jireh S. Married on 04/17/2021

Best of the beach

Terah was amazing, she is so kind. She was all organized and easy to talk to. The book she included was such a in touch. The photos are amazing especially given the difficult lighting situation. Thank you so much, for helping make our wedding so memberable.