Telluride Unveiled Reviews

35 | Telluride, CO

35 Reviews for Telluride Unveiled

Mary Martin · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Hire these girls

HIRE THESE GIRLS!!! Our wedding was on top of a mesa, in the middle of nowhere. They literally transformed that blank canvas into the most beautiful location - our guests were blown away. Everything was perfect, we were under budget, and best of all, we have amazing friends in that beautiful town.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Emilytwinings · Getting married on 01/09/2020

Couldn’t Have Done it Without Them

From the moment we spoke to Meehan, we knew we had found the right planner. Meehan has a warm and calm demeanor, and we instantly knew that she would create the wedding we wanted. She answered all of our questions leading up to the day, no matter how silly I felt asking. Our wedding day was nothing short of a dream - everything was perfect. We highly recommend Telluride Unveiled.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Christina Tucker · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Love these girls so much!

We used the ladies at Telluride Unveiled for as "day of" coordinators for our wedding, but got SO much more than just that. Meehan and Alysha were always available to help however possible. The day was perfect - exactly what we wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Andrea · Married on 09/26/2019

Best Wedding Our Guests Had Ever Been To

We had the dream team as far as vendors go and none of it would have been possible without Telluride Unveiled’s help. All of our wedding guests were so impressed and everyone told us it was the best wedding they had been to.

• · Married on 09/22/2019

So glad we hired Telluride Unveiled

Meehan was AMAZING to work with…Beyond being incredibly organized and full of creative ideas, she is so sweet and just a pleasure to work with. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and it was all thanks to Meehan’s hard work.

Cynthiascott · Married on 07/07/2019

They Made Wedding Planning Fun

Telluride Unveiled made the wedding planning process easy, fun and manageable. She connected us with the most wonderful vendors...and made incredibly helpful suggestions along the way. The day itself was even more than I could have hoped for, and we are so happy that we were able to work with them.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Laura Schnecker · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful Planning Services

My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing - we sat back and enjoyed our magical, perfect day because of our decision to hire Telluride Unveiled.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Lauren Cassington · Married on 05/31/2019

One of the Best Decisions We Made

These ladies are amazing - so organized, helpful and professional. I really couldn't imagine what my wedding day would have been without their help. I was able to sit back and relax the last few weeks before the wedding because everything was done. In fact, I was done with my wedding planning before friends that got married 5 weeks before us.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Alfred

Bruce McKim · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent Services

From the first conversation to the last moment of our day, my wife and I felt totally at ease with these girls. They definitely know what they are doing, and it is obvious in everything that they do. Everyone told us a winter wedding could be complicated, but from our experience, it was only relaxing and fun.

Sarah Warner · Married on 02/17/2019

Stress free, Personal Planning

Meehan really became a close friend throughout the planning process and her love for her job and making others happy was crystal clear. The amount of complements we received about our wedding were never ending. All of our friends, most of whom were married right before us were jealous of how easy and stress free our planning process was.

Mikaela Tao · Married on 02/06/2019

From Overwhelmed to Ecstatic

The first time I spoke to Meehan, I was in tears and completely overwhelmed. She listened to my tears, and then, in the course of an hour long call, calmed me down, wrote my timeline and set up calls with all of the vendors that weren’t responding to me (so clearly, the girl can multitask). From that point forward, wedding planning was fun, and most importantly, easy. The weekend itself was incredible, and it was all thanks to Meehan and the team she had with her.

Tyler Blackburn · Married on 06/22/2018

You Should Hire Telluride Unveiled

Planning a wedding from halfway around the world is overwhelming, and we realized quickly that we needed help. Telluride Unveiled bent over backwards for us - talking at insane times of night because that’s when we were available, stepping in and handling things with our vendors when we weren’t available, and constantly communicating what they were doing and what was going on so we always felt good that things were moving along the way they were supposed to. When we finally got to Telluride, we were able to completely focus on our friends and family. Everything was exactly as we discussed, and it was an awesome weekend for all of our family and friends.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Robert Broderick · Married on 06/10/2018

You Should Hire Telluride Unveiled

Best money we spent on our wedding. Every single time we spoke to Meehan we got off the phone we were happy and excited about our wedding. She’s meticulous with her planning process, and it showed on the wedding day. The day ran with military precision, but felt completely effortless and relaxed. Her experience shows in every single moment of the entire process.

Shannon King · Married on 06/08/2018

You Should Hire Telluride Unveiled

First things first. I was not an easy bride, and almost every friend I have will remind me. But Meehan never made me feel like I was asking for the impossible, or that any of my frustrations with whatever it could be (my dress, my bridesmaids, the bachelorette party plans, the band) were insane, which I realize now that they completely were. Every single time I got off the phone with her, I felt a million times better, and I knew that she would create the day that I had dreamt up. Meehan and her team did more than create the day I had dreamed - they took that day, added whatever magic she keeps up her sleeves and created a wedding day that was so incredible that I don’t know if anyone else could ever have a better one. Thank you!

Mackenzie Chilton · Married on 06/03/2018

You Should Hire Telluride Unveiled

Telluride Unveiled was a dream team! My wedding day was absolutely flawless thanks to these girls. It was amazing to me how they were able to literally be in twelve places at once - I swear that they must have cloned themselves. Even my guests said how completely perfect and effortless the entire day was. If I could give one piece of advice to all of the couples out there, it would be this… HIRE THESE GIRLS.

Love these girls so much!

They were a dream to work with, and everything was absolutely amazing, thanks to them!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2018

Winter Wonderland Achieved

The Telluride Unveiled Team made our wedding exactly what I wanted it to be – a sparkly, wintery wonderland. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted, but they somehow managed to put my vision into words, those words into images, and those images into reality. Can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Susanna

Susanna · Married on 04/17/2018

From Stressed to Happy in One Simple Step – Hiring Telluride Unveiled

Planning a wedding from far away was incredibly stressful until I finally decided to hire a wedding planner. After talking to several, I hired Telluride Unveiled. They were really wonderful to work with – the right combination of nice, funny, and real. There was literally nothing they said no too, which I guess was surprising to all of my friends who had been married before. Every moment of our day was so personal, and so unique that I wish I could do it all over again.

• Maxine

Maxine · Married on 04/15/2018

They are the best.

I can’t rave enough about Alysha and Meehan. They have been exceptional all the way through the planning process, and even afterwards. There was never a moment that I didn’t feel completely supported and protected by them – and it was clear that they are incredibly respected in that town. Whenever we said who our wedding planners were, even to random bartenders, everyone had the same response, basically, which was “They’re the best.” We completely and totally agree.

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2016

This is how the wedding planning experience should be! We used Telluride Unveiled for our full service wedding planning services, from site visit and design through the end of the big day.

Throughout the process, Meehan and Alysha were there to answer all of our questions and coordinate our timeline to keep everything (and everyone) on track. They got us an amazing deal on our lodging for our out-of town guests. They designed a beautiful wedding that we had never even imagined after just a few loose ideas that we gave them. They calmed me down when I got stressed about guest responses. And so on.

I never imagined this time could be as relaxing as it was, especially after so may of my friends' stressful wedding planning experiences. Our wedding day coordination was absolute perfection. We never had to even think about coordinating a single moment of the day. We just enjoyed every moment of our day... and we are so grateful to Telluride Unveiled for that!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Justin · Married on 09/23/2016

Meehan was a life-saver planning our wedding! We contracted with her to do day-of wedding coordination, but she did so much more! She met and spoke with me before the wedding to go over and adivse me on all of the details of the event. She thought of things that my husband and I never thought of and suggested improved ways for lay-out of our ceremony and reception site.

Meehan's advice, judgment and attention to detail meant that our wedding day was absolutely perfect. I would recommend her as a wedding planner to any couple.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Meehan was not only such a joy to work with, but a complete lifesaver! Her organizational tools and guidance made planning a wedding a much more seamless process, and she was consistently available to provide advise and input whenever I needed. Her experience in the Telluride area is hugely valuable, and allows her to make the best recommendations for planning your big day. She made me feel so much more relaxed and organized throughout the planning process, with everything from timelines to decor ideas and vendor management. Onsite she really shined, with inclement weather resulting in some last minute changes for our wedding. We re-organized the schedule a bit and had to move everything indoors last minute. Meehan was cool and calm the entire time, and made everything look so easy behind the scenes. My husband and our families were hugely grateful for this, and cannot imagine the evening going off so well within Meehan's work. I would highly recommend Telluride Unveiled for any weddings and events in the Telluride area, and am so lucky to have been able to have work with Meehan. I'm only sad I won't get to continue working with her now that the wedding is over!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Steph · Married on 07/02/2016

We really debated hiring a wedding planner because we were worried it was an extra expense we didn’t need - but it was the best decision we made! Having someone like Meehan who knows the industry as well as she does was invaluable. She knew exactly who we should work with, what would work at our venue and whether our vendors’ proposals were good. Meehan took care of all of the stressful and “boring” stuff so we could just enjoy the fun aspects of wedding planning. Meehan kept us calm and organized, dealt with all the things we didn’t want to (and didn’t even think of), and made sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 10/31/2016