Taylor Willoughby Photo Reviews

22 Reviews for Taylor Willoughby Photo

• Amanda

Amanda 路 Getting married on 09/10/2020

Amazing Photos- Amazing Human

I love love love my wedding photos and loved working with Taylor. I am very glad I chose to work with her.

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Fantastic Photographer

I could not thank Mountain Ordenda Photography enough! Taylor is such a fun, easy photographer to work with. Our sneak peek at our photos are incredible and I'm so excited to see more.
    I highly recommend you hire Mountain Orenda Photography!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Yasmin

Yasmin H. 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding day

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Mountain Orenda Photography to capture our special day!! Having your photos taken by a complete stranger can be awkward sometimes, but Taylor is super friendly and made us feel super comfortable. We loved that about her. The quality of the photos were incredible, she took great shots, and we would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Victoria M. Nau 路 Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

Taylor was amazing to work with on our big day! She calmly led us through the photos and ensured every moment was perfectly captured.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Eliza

Eliza 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Taylor was everything we could have asked for in a photographer and more! She went above and beyond to capture our day perfectly and we are absolutely in love with our photos. Taylor was a total professional from our first interaction, responding to questions and preparing us for how things would run on our wedding day. My husband and I are not naturally comfortable in front of the camera but Taylor has a gift for making people feel at ease and she knows how to have fun. We are so grateful to Taylor for all her hard work (even managing to make pictures of my husband on crutches look amazing - see below) and for staying late into the evening to capture every moment. We look forward to reliving our pictures for many years to come and would wholeheartedly recommend Taylor time and time again!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Melissa 路 Married on 05/13/2018

If Taylor is available for your event, book her ASAP! I spent a while looking online for a photographer who specialized in outdoor shoots, with a natural, modern look. As soon as I saw Taylor's photos and talked to her on the phone, I knew she was the right choice. My dream was to do a wedding shoot with our dog at Black Balsam, off of the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Taylor helped us make it happen. The week of our shoot we had more rain and storms than usual, and she helped us find an indoor backup, just in case. We decided to risk the weather, and Taylor was 100% on board to get wet and be creative in case we couldn't catch a break in the weather (arriving with cool clear umbrellas just in case). Taylor was incredibly friendly, open, and generous. We were nervous about posing, especially in fancy outfits, but she immediately put us at ease. Over the course of an hour we took photos in a few different locations, and I actually forgot she was there a few times. Taylor gave us some direction, but allowed us to do what was comfortable. I've only seen one shot so far, but it is totally magical : ) Thank you for giving us beautiful memories to take with us to Colorado.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Brian 路 Married on 05/05/2018

My wife and I hired Taylor to photograph our wedding in Asheville, NC. Our experience with her and her work was tremendous. She arrived well before the ceremony and continued taking photographs afterwards until we were completely satisfied. I'm not someone who enjoys posing for photos, but our experience was so easy. Now we have some wonderful images to always remember our wedding weekend! ...Taylor also has a keen eye for finding the best photographs. She really knew our surroundings and how to compose the photos. I'm really impressed by the images she produced. They have a timeless/cinematic feel to them. We can't wait to share them with friends and family. 鈽猴笍

Sent on 06/02/2018

Kate 路 Married on 04/14/2018

I was in the bridal party of a wedding that Taylor Boyd Photography photographed. I felt like she did an amazing job with phenomenal professionalism and quality. She's also one of the nicest people you will meet. Definitely consider Taylor to photograph your special day.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Brooke 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Photography is one of the most important parts of a wedding. Don鈥檛 skimp on it! Mountain Orenda Photography is worth every penny. There are many packages to fit all needs and occasions. Taylor was amazing to work with from engagement photos at the Biltmore Estate to my big day at Timber Hall Events. She is laid back but professional and made me feel so comfortable. Myself or my husband had not had professional photos taken before but Taylor made us feel at ease. Taylor spent the whole day at my venue and photographed everything from the primping beforehand, to all the small details in decor, the ceremony, and reception. Seeing our wedding through her lens鈥檚 was magical. Her editing skills are top notch. I would definitely recommend Mountain Orenda Photography to anyone who wants beautiful long lasting memories to be photographed and treasured forever.

Sent on 01/02/2018

kiley 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Mountain Orenda Photography did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and I can honestly tell you that we couldn't be happier! Taylor is such a sweetheart and she can literally work magic with her photography. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking for a photographer. She worked with our schedules, got the photos back super quick and is so phenomenal at what she does! Thank you again for everything Taylor! :)

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 08/26/2017

Taylor was suggested to me by my wedding venue. From beginning to end my experience with her was more than pleasant! My photos turned out more beautiful than I锔 could have imagined! I锔 would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely professional; extremely kind and accommodating. Our pictures could not have been more perfect! Couldn鈥檛 be happier! And we get to keep those precious memories forever thanks to her. She had to deal with all kinds of crazy lighting too so kudos to her!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Trey 路 Married on 04/08/2017

We got our wedding done a few months back and we are still in love with our shots! If you want shots that you will cherish for years to come then this is your wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Alex 路 Married on 09/24/2016

We hired Taylor to photograph our daughter's wedding 2 months ago. From the very beginning Taylor was so professional! She was so willing to hear our ideas and work with in our budget. Her photos came out stunning! They captured the wedding and reception beautifully! Taylor Boyd is a God send and a blessing in every way!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Karole 路 Married on 09/17/2016

We would highly recommend Taylor, a great experience all the way around.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Sarah 路 Married on 05/18/2016

Such an amazing photographer! Very creative and open minded to the clients! Love her earthy touch, highly recommend !

Sent on 08/04/2016

Nicole 路 Married on 09/12/2015

She takes wonderful and unique photos. I highly recommend her for your special day. She took tons of great posed and candid shots.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Brooklyn 路 Married on 11/03/2014

Seriously. If it would let me give Taylor Boyd Photography more than 5 stars I would. Taylor is a wonderful person and an amazing photographer. When it came time for our wedding, she was our go to girl because we trust her. I have never been disappointed with any photos she has taken for our family (and she has taken all of them!) It is very important to have a photographer you can put all your faith in to on your big day and Taylor is just that. She not only captures beautiful moments but her photos tell a story. Wedding's can be stressful but with Taylor as your photographer, you can put your mind at ease knowing your photos will be fabulous!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Melissa 路 Married on 10/04/2014

Taylor is the only photographer I will use! She has done several types of photo shoots for me; the most important being my wedding! She is beyond professional and goes out of her way to get the best shots. She even got in the creek to get shots of my husband and I on a bridge. She is always diligent in responding to me and getting our pictures to us in a timely manner. She has such a unique flare and you can see this in her editing. I have never had any ideas on poses or what type of photos I want but that never matters because Taylor takes control and gets the best shots and angles! I love how she uses props from nature during the shoots. Her ideas always make for a better photo! I couldn't ask for better memories or a photographer!

Sent on 07/11/2016

karin 路 Married on 09/03/2011

The advice I would give: To look for someone local to the area! (Taylor Boyd) Someone who knows nature, knows people, and knows how to capture the perfect picture! This amazing lady, Taylor knows all of that ! She has an eye for capturing beautiful nature in every shot! I am floored, mystified, stunned at the talent she possess! She made my day easy going! She caught every important and special moment! She is the sweetest girl by nature and so easy to get a long with! I would recommend her above anyone else!! Thank you Taylor for doing an amazing job and being there for me all day and night!!!! You are the best and I couldn't have asked for anyone better!! <3

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • User7561297 路 2+ years ago

Taylor is a marvelous photographer AND human being! Our experience with her & her assistant on our day was absolute calm, flexible, & fun all at the same time. Creative, passionate, & such a positive attitude - & it all shows in our photos! Our photos are spontaneous, honest, & so perfectly descriptive of our day. She was also exceptionally understanding with getting our photos to us WAY earlier than she had to - would love to work with her again sometime!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Taylor Willoughby Photo's reply:

I would love to know how I could increase my quality of service and the value, in your eyes. With such kind words, I'm just curious about your ratings and why the lower ratings on those certain points.