Tasteful Connections Catering Reviews

5 | Rochester, NY

5 Reviews for Tasteful Connections Catering

Gillian · Married on 08/04/2017

Experienced, easy to work with, and delicious!

We used Tasteful Connections to cater a post-wedding brunch, and we were so happy with our decision! Michelle Renee did a terrific job of helping us pick a menu appropriate for our event and space, and was really flexible in making the changes we wanted that would fit in our budget. You can tell that the team is really experienced because they were able to get our menu rolling really quickly, and had lots of ideas for how to make it varied and special while still fitting in our budget. They offered helpful advice about how much to order, and were clearly giving advice in OUR best interest, not theirs. The food arrived early, was set out carefully, and did not disappoint! People loved the breakfast casseroles, pastas, and sandwiches. The team made a whole separate set of items for our vegan/gluten free crowd, and it made the meal much more pleasant for everyone. We appreciate the Tasteful Connections team's hard work, and would gladly choose them for future events!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Katie · Married on 07/23/2016

From start to finish, Michelle was fantastic. She wasn't just our caterer - she was an incredible soundboard for me when I was having issues with my venue, and she was a friend during this whole crazy process. She was very helpful when I told her I had a specific budget and helped me create everything from scratch and build beautiful (and delicious) reception stations that my guests raved about. On the day of the wedding, her staff was fantastic. I really enjoyed working with everyone there and I heard great things from my guests as well about the Tasteful Connections staff. At the end of the day, she wrapped up leftovers which I sent home with my MOH, and she wrapped up our cake for us so we got to enjoy it when we returned from our honeymoon. Thank you so much, Michelle!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Mark · Married on 08/09/2014

Michelle and Sandy and the entire team did a wonderful job. The food was wonderful and the table arrangements were elegant.
    We have used Tasteful Connections for several corporate functions in the past and knew they were the folks to call for our daughters wedding - and we were right!
    Thank you so much for making this day so very special!

Sent on 11/09/2014

It was such a great experience to work with Tasteful Connections. Michelle was so helpful as we decided what our menu would be (and even helped us customize it). The food was absolutely delicious! The staff on the day of our wedding were so great, especially Kim, and they anticipated everything we needed, and made everything run so smoothly. I can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Tom and Cathy · event on 08/08/2015

We were very pleased with every aspect of Tasteful's work with us. The food quality was great, the staff was helpful and very pleasant and accommodating. They provided great service while staying appropriately in the background. We would absolutely recommend them for your catered event.

Sent on 08/11/2015