Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique Reviews

74 | Hickory, NC

74 Reviews for Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique

• Karen

Karen Ennis Hurst · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best decision in wedding/event planning

Hiring Tara was the smartest and best thing we did when planning our daughter’s wedding. There are so many details and small things that you may not think about when planning a wedding but Tara is on top of everything. She made the entire experience more manageable and less stressful for everyone.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Katie

Katie Obrien Miller · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Planner Around

I could not say enough wonderful things about Tara. Before Covid, Tara was helping us plan a beautiful wedding with about 250 people. Later this year, we had some family health issues come up, so with a 3 week notice, we told Tara we wanted to change our plans to a small intimae wedding of 20 people (family only). Within 3 weeks, Tara helped us pull together the MOST special wedding a girl could ask for, and if I could do it all over again, I'd do it the same way. From her BEAUTIFUL flowers, to getting everyone organized, and everything together in 3 weeks, we would have never been able to pull this off without her. Tara, I can't thank you enough for everything you did to make my day PERFECT. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Clara Abernethy · Married on 10/10/2020

Clara and Randy’s wedding

The flowers from Tara were absolutely beautiful! We couldn’t have our big wedding due to COVID but Tara was still very accommodating with the flowers and being there for us on our special day.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Turner · Married on 07/10/2020

Go with Tara for a stress free wedding!

I can't imagine my wedding going so smoothly without Tara. Tara's coordination with our vendors resulted in a stress free wedding day for my mom and me. Tara took my initial ideas and improved them based on her industry knowledge and expertise. Money well spent and would highly recommend Tara to other brides!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Schultz · Married on 01/04/2020

Highly recommended!

Tara was wonderful to work with. Her knowledge and expertise were invaluable. She was with us every step of the way and even provided the flowers and decorated the reception venue. Her floral and greenery arrangements at the church and reception received many compliments. On the day of the wedding, we were able to enjoy ourselves, knowing that Tara had all the details under control. Some plans had to be adjusted due to inclement weather and she handled it flawlessly. Overall, it was a beautiful wedding and reception that exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Roxanne · Married on 07/13/2019

Tara was our wedding planner. I am the bride.

Tara was our wedding planner for our wedding this July and absolutely exceeded any expectations we could have ever had. She went through the ENTIRE process with us from beginning planning to the end of the reception, and helped in any way that she could through the planning process and the entirety of the wedding day. She was positive, reminded me of all that needed to be done (while keeping me not overwhelmed) during planning, made us her complete priority through keeping on top of the planning process/ handled so many businesses so we did not have to, and was genuine to my husband and I the day of our wedding to make us feel absolutely perfect. We would communicate through text, email, Skype, and face to face conversations at whatever time necessary in order to prepare for the day as well (mentally, emotionally, and for wedding preparations). She was also amazing with providing us with contacts and necessary vendors (like Cake, Transportation, Dj, Printing companies, etc- and they were all wonderful as well- to the tea! She knew the right contacts to give us the things we dreamed for the day. Also, Tara herself was in charge of our decorations, flowers, and total scene of both the ceremony and reception venue. Both of which BLEW US AWAY and gave the look that we absolutely wanted. So many people have complimented that it was one of the most gorgeous/best weddings they have ever been to (both looks and smoothness of the day)- and Tara is to thank for so much of that!
    She genuinely is like a one stop shop to perfection for a perfect planning process, perfect venue, and a perfect wedding day. If you want someone who is on top of things, is willing to take care of you/the people getting married, get you the things you want and need, keep you calm and happy, and make your day everything you could’ve ever wanted- Tara needs to be a part of your special day. Ryan and I truly could NOT have imagined this day without her and we are SO thankful she was in this experience with us. ❤️

Sent on 07/31/2019

Mark · Married on 07/13/2019

Made the day smooth and fun!

Tara was excellent in keeping us on track. Her planning and work on the day of wedding was instrumental in things going very smoothly and allowed the whole family to just enjoy the festivities.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Karen

Karen Whitworth · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent!

Tara was everything that we could have hoped for in a wedding planner! She was organized, had great ideas, helped us make good choices, totally professional & never missed a detail! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning ANY KIND OF EVENT!!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Sharon Singletary · Married on 10/25/2018

Exceptional

I couldn't have done it without Tara. Every detail was perfect from beginning to end.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan Starnes · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent wedding coordinator!

Tara was amazing during my whole wedding experience. She was helpful when it came to getting in contact with vendors and paying all bills. She also did all of the decor and flowers at both my rehearsal and wedding. She was very responsive to all of my questions and when I needed her she was just a text away. I would recommend Tara to anyone who was in need of a wedding planner, florist or day of coordinator. She does it all!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Tara was SO helpful and flexible and made the what I thought was a daunting task of planning a wedding, fun and easy. She took the bulk of the burden off me and just let me know when and where things needed to be done.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2018

Tara, You did an amazing job! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I heard so many compliments throughout our wedding experience. Thank you for make it the "WOW Factor"!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Tracie · Married on 04/28/2018

I loved every minute working with Tara. She helped implement our ideas into a magical day. I feel like she will be a life-long friend after our experience.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kensi · Married on 11/04/2017

Tara is the whole package! She incorporated our ideas and built upon them with her own super creative ideas. She had beyond beautiful decor & flowers for the wedding/reception, great recommendations for vendors, and excellent organization & communication skills. Tara made the planning process and wedding day go smoother than we could have ever done on our own. We are so thankful for Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Megan · Married on 09/07/2017

I recently worked with Tara on an event that relocates each year. I had never been to this venue and wouldn't be able to see it in advance of the dinner, but felt fully confident working with Tara. She made excellent suggestions based on the color schemes of our logos as well as the location and her choices were thoughtful and perfect enhancements to the space within the budget I'd given her to work with. I would highly recommend Tara to others in the future and hope I travel her way and am able to work with her again myself!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Rose · Married on 08/05/2017

Tara is what a wedding planner is all about. She was very attentive, paid attention to detail and always made sure everyone was on the same page. She was very professional, but was so friendly. She was definitely our go to while planning an out of state wedding. She's the best!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Cindy · Married on 07/01/2017

I would recommend tara to anybody! Shes truly amazing. She gets to know you personally and professional. She did an amazing job at wedding everything was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Mary Beth · Married on 06/24/2017

With my daughter living out of state and me 7 hours away, Tara's service was invaluable. She saved us many hours and lots of stress. Thanks to Tara's experience on wedding weekend she saw what needed to be done and simply did it. I was given the time to enjoy time with my daughter and experience her wedding stress free.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Tara helped me out so much during the wedding planning process. I was living a few states away and very stressed about planning my wedding, and Tara did a great job relieving the stress. She found my wedding venue since we were struggling to decide on a location. She was always available to meet in person if I was in town, she would join me for any appointments that I wanted her to, and she would FaceTime or call me to check in to make sure the planning was on schedule. The icing on the cake for me was the day of my wedding when I didn't like what I had chosen for my cake table a few hours before my reception, when I walked back in the room, she had developed a whole new look that was perfect. Tara made sure to keep my look in mind, and designed everything the way I would do it myself! Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Julie · Married on 04/15/2017

Booking this vendor will take the worries out of your most special day. We were extremely pleased and the day went off
    without any stress. I am so happy that we decided to use a wedding planner and espeically, this wedding planner!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Becky · Married on 04/01/2017

Tara is very passionate about her work. She is extremely creative and will stop at nothing to make sure your event is a total success. We have had several people from our organization work with Tara on different occasions and all have been completely satisfied. I would recommend Tara for your next without hesitation!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Christin · Married on 02/18/2017

Tara was amazing! She provided our flowers, center pieces, and ceremony decorations. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 01/14/2017

I would not have planned a wedding without Tara! She does exactly what you dream of and more! Her pricing on flowers and planning are very reasonable for our area and her response via phone or email are exceptional. I plan to use her for parties and planning in the future!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Mandy · Married on 12/10/2016

Write down all the ideas you have, along with your favorite colors and other favorite items and Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique will come up with spectacular ideas! It was like she could read my mind perfect. The company exceeded my expectaions and I have high expectations for everything!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Tara is an amazing planner. She takes any ideas you have and can make them a reality. My wedding turned out exactly how I wanted it.

Sent on 10/18/2016