Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique Reviews

Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique 4
  • Karen

Karen Whitworth · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent!

Tara was everything that we could have hoped for in a wedding planner! She was organized, had great ideas, helped us make good choices, totally professional & never missed a detail! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning ANY KIND OF EVENT!!

Sharon Singletary · Married on 10/25/2018

Exceptional

I couldn't have done it without Tara. Every detail was perfect from beginning to end.

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Tara was SO helpful and flexible and made the what I thought was a daunting task of planning a wedding, fun and easy. She took the bulk of the burden off me and just let me know when and where things needed to be done.

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2018

Tara, You did an amazing job! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I heard so many compliments throughout our wedding experience. Thank you for make it the "WOW Factor"!

Tracie · Married on 04/28/2018

I loved every minute working with Tara. She helped implement our ideas into a magical day. I feel like she will be a life-long friend after our experience.

Kensi · Married on 11/04/2017

Tara is the whole package! She incorporated our ideas and built upon them with her own super creative ideas. She had beyond beautiful decor & flowers for the wedding/reception, great recommendations for vendors, and excellent organization & communication skills. Tara made the planning process and wedding day go smoother than we could have ever done on our own. We are so thankful for Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique!

Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique 5
    Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique 6
    Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique 7
    Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique 8

Megan · Married on 09/07/2017

I recently worked with Tara on an event that relocates each year. I had never been to this venue and wouldn't be able to see it in advance of the dinner, but felt fully confident working with Tara. She made excellent suggestions based on the color schemes of our logos as well as the location and her choices were thoughtful and perfect enhancements to the space within the budget I'd given her to work with. I would highly recommend Tara to others in the future and hope I travel her way and am able to work with her again myself!

Rose · Married on 08/05/2017

Tara is what a wedding planner is all about. She was very attentive, paid attention to detail and always made sure everyone was on the same page. She was very professional, but was so friendly. She was definitely our go to while planning an out of state wedding. She's the best!

Cindy · Married on 07/01/2017

I would recommend tara to anybody! Shes truly amazing. She gets to know you personally and professional. She did an amazing job at wedding everything was absolutely beautiful.

Mary Beth · Married on 06/24/2017

With my daughter living out of state and me 7 hours away, Tara's service was invaluable. She saved us many hours and lots of stress. Thanks to Tara's experience on wedding weekend she saw what needed to be done and simply did it. I was given the time to enjoy time with my daughter and experience her wedding stress free.

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Tara helped me out so much during the wedding planning process. I was living a few states away and very stressed about planning my wedding, and Tara did a great job relieving the stress. She found my wedding venue since we were struggling to decide on a location. She was always available to meet in person if I was in town, she would join me for any appointments that I wanted her to, and she would FaceTime or call me to check in to make sure the planning was on schedule. The icing on the cake for me was the day of my wedding when I didn't like what I had chosen for my cake table a few hours before my reception, when I walked back in the room, she had developed a whole new look that was perfect. Tara made sure to keep my look in mind, and designed everything the way I would do it myself! Definitely worth the money!

Julie · Married on 04/15/2017

Booking this vendor will take the worries out of your most special day. We were extremely pleased and the day went off
    without any stress. I am so happy that we decided to use a wedding planner and espeically, this wedding planner!

Becky · Married on 04/01/2017

Tara is very passionate about her work. She is extremely creative and will stop at nothing to make sure your event is a total success. We have had several people from our organization work with Tara on different occasions and all have been completely satisfied. I would recommend Tara for your next without hesitation!

Christin · Married on 02/18/2017

Tara was amazing! She provided our flowers, center pieces, and ceremony decorations. Everything was beautiful!

• I

Ingrid · Married on 01/14/2017

I would not have planned a wedding without Tara! She does exactly what you dream of and more! Her pricing on flowers and planning are very reasonable for our area and her response via phone or email are exceptional. I plan to use her for parties and planning in the future!

Mandy · Married on 12/10/2016

Write down all the ideas you have, along with your favorite colors and other favorite items and Tara B's Eventful Planning & Floral Boutique will come up with spectacular ideas! It was like she could read my mind perfect. The company exceeded my expectaions and I have high expectations for everything!

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Tara is an amazing planner. She takes any ideas you have and can make them a reality. My wedding turned out exactly how I wanted it.

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Tara was wonderful to work with. She was very interested in making the bride and her mother happy. She knows wedding planning and floral, so she is a complete package! Loved working with her!

Loran · Married on 10/01/2016

Tara B's Evenful Planning and Floral Boutique was absolutely great to work with! She was so helpful when picking out flowers and what would work together. Then when it came to centerpieces she took our ideas and made them perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Chelsea · Married on 05/29/2016

Tara was wonderful! Very organized and made the wedding day flow smoothly! She is a book of knowledge regarding any wedding questions you might have.

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2016

I already knew Tara would be awesome to work with because my sister used her for her wedding in 2012! Tara helped to make our whole wedding weekend run smooth and kept everything super organized! She was always very responsive & helpful throughout the whole planning process! Would recommend Tara B to anyone, 100% worth it!

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

I don't know how we would've been able to put together a wedding without Tara. She anticipates issues you would never think of and comes up with creative solutions. She is also wonderful company!

Saryn · Married on 12/18/2015

Before we booked a wedding planner, I’ll be honest--we had some questions. Were we sure we needed the help? Couldn’t we do it ourselves? Well… Long story short, we decided that Tara’s help was a necessity, and we are SO glad we got to work with her! (And yes, we figured out we certainly did need the help!!) Tara is not only incredibly professional and efficient, but she is also such a kind person and a true joy to work with.
    I just learned first-hand that until you’ve lived through a wedding yourself, you don’t really know how many important last minute details and issues come up in the 3-4 weeks before your wedding. Tara was a HUGE help to us. She took our wedding ideas and helped us to plan and execute them perfectly. As the “day-of” planner for our rehearsal and wedding day, she made sure everything ran smoothly and made our day much more enjoyable and stress-free. I cannot recommend Tara enough! With her “behind the scenes” help, you and your family can simply enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about the many details that all need to come together! Tara does a fantastic job with everything she does, and she really goes above and beyond to make your day amazing.

All I can say is that my wedding was absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for anything more, and it will always be one of the best days of my life. Thanks to Tara, everything went smoothly and everyone truly enjoyed themselves. She is professional, courteous, artistic and made my vision a reality. I can be demanding at times, and never felt that there was anything she couldn't handle. To sum it up... I want to do it all over again. I would and will use Tara for any future event that I need to plan. She is more than a planner to me...she's a friend.