Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility Reviews

Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 3
Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 4

Emily · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful venue

Tapawingo couldn’t have been better. Not only do they have amazing food but they level of professionalism is great! They kept things running smoothly and the decorations were beautiful. They allowed us to bring things we wanted and allowed us to use there decorations as well and make it our own!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything about the venue was amazing. Chris was so wonderful to work with. I’d recommend this venue to anyone looking for a reception venue that won’t stress you out while planning!

Maura · Married on 09/02/2018

Tapawingo was the absolute best for our ceremony and reception. We would give 6 stars if we could. Chris is amazing. He was quick to respond when we had questions and he was so easy to work with from the time he showed us the venue until our wedding was over. He was so helpful and calm the whole time, which made our wedding planning so smooth and stress-free. The ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful! The golf course was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and for pictures. The food was delicious. We had so many compliments from our guests about the venue and the food. We would highly recommend Tapawingo for your wedding. The pricing was very reasonable and everything worked out perfectly.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much Maura for the kind words! You and Robyn were amazing to work with. We wish you all of the happiness in the world! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Kathy · Married on 09/01/2018

Choosing to have my wedding at Tapawingo was the best choice I could have made. From the first visit/tour , Chris Whitrock was extremely knowledgeable, responsive, accommodating, offered guidance and made us feel comfortable and eager to get married at this venue.
    I honestly feel as if Tapawingo treated me and my husband as they would treat a couple spending 3 Million dollars on their wedding.
    The food was amazing, the service was impeccable, the view was gorgeous and perfect for wedding photo back drops. I would recommend anyone having searching for venues to stop at Tapawingo and take a look. I want to thank the entire Tapawingo team (especially Chris Whitrock) for making the most important day of my life seamless and perfect!

Cat · Married on 08/04/2018

We couldn’t be happier with the service we received for our wedding. Chris was amazing and we wish we could do it all over again!

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything was perfect! The only thing I was a little sad about but didn’t find out about until the next day was that one of our vegetarian plates was never served. We had one vegan and two vegetarians. My bridesmaid who was a vegan was sooo very happy with the meal you all prepared and said it was the best vegan meal she had ever had at a wedding! I would definitely pick your venue in a heartbeat if I had to do it all over again. Thank you for everything!

CINDY · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful place to have a wedding reception. Main room with a wall of windows overlooking the golf course, bar area as well as the serving line for the buffet and the use of a outdoor patio. All of the servers were very friendly and willing to help. I would highly recommend. Chris the manager was also very helpful and made everything run smooth.

Kim · Married on 06/30/2018

Tapawingo was the perfect venue for our wedding! Chris was quick to respond to all of our questions during the planning process. He was very accommodating to us from start to finish. We received numerous compliments about the venue - from the beautiful set-up to the delicious food. The staff was attentive the whole time we were there. We can't wait to see our professional pictures that were taken on the gorgeous golf course.

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Outstanding in every respect! The setting is absolutely beautiful and perfect for outdoor pictures. Inside, the ambiance is very upscale and feels more intimate than most banquet settings. Food and beverages were absolutely delicious! The staff was superb. We loved working with Chris. He was friendly, responsive to our needs and questions, and made us feel comfortable. Covered chairs and bows definitely added elegance, and we provided our own centerpieces. Pricing is reasonable for the quality of the experience. Highly recommend! MOB

Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 5

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

The venue was perfect! The food was amazing and the ceremony and reception were gorgeous. My guests loved that they could dance and party but also had a quiet place to catch their breath by the bar.

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris and everyone at Tapawingo was amazing. They were flexible, and truly went above and beyond to make everything go well. We were planning the wedding from out of town and Chris was incredibly accommodating. The space was beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

We could not have had a better venue. Tapawingo is not only amazingly priced for excellent food, drink and beautiful view, but the staff helped make our day perfect.

Amber · Married on 12/31/2017

Tapawingo is an amazing place to have a wedding ceremony and reception! Chris Whitrock is so easy to work with, and very helpful! The customer service, food, and 5 hour bar package are all top notch! It’s difficult to find a venue with all of those amazing qualities for such a competitive price in the Saint Louis area. Tapawingo is beautiful, and we have heard nothing but positive reviews about our wedding and the food from our guests! Have your wedding here, you won’t be disappointed!

Angela · Married on 11/18/2017

This venue is beyond gorgeous on its own. We did very little in terms of decorations, and we received a multitude of praises from guests on how stunning it was. The food options are expansive and unbelievably delicious. We tried almost everything they offered, and with every bite of every new item, it became harder to choose what we wanted to have served for the meal. Nothing was bad. We still have guests telling us that it was the best food they’ve had at a wedding. If that’s not enough to make you go book them now, the staff there cannot be bested. From the first day we walked in there, they were nothing but helpful and friendly. All they cared about was making sure the day was everything we wanted it to be. At no point did they fail to deliver. To say we are impressed is an understatement. We are thrilled that we chose Tapawingo as our venue. They are truly the best, and they give the best to you and your guests.

Katrina Rhonda · Married on 11/04/2017

We had a wonderful experience at Tapawingo for our wedding reception! Chris was so helpful and professional and made the planning process so easy. The venue was beautiful and the food was AMAZING! All of our guests raved about the delicious food and wonderful atmosphere. Tapawingo made our wedding day so magical.

Dusty · Married on 10/13/2017

You can’t go wrong with Tapawingo. Chris made things smooth and easy. We couldn’t have asked for a better night. Food is great too.

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Tapawingo was an awesome venue to have our wedding reception, the staff is very accommodating and the food is excellent and they have a great bar selection!

Kathleen · Married on 10/06/2017

The staff was absolutely amazing! They we so easy to work with and fit all of our needs!

Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 6
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 7
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 8

Emma · Married on 09/09/2017

Chris and the staff at Tapawingo were outstanding from the planning process through the end of the reception. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the food is outstanding, and the location itself provided a beautiful backdrop for our evening. I would definitely recommend Tapawingo to anyone.

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Awesome overall experience!! The service, the food..everything was great!!

Diana · Married on 08/12/2017

Chris and his staff were wonderful and the food was outstanding. I would highly recommend having your wedding at Tapawingo.

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2017

Honestly, I don't have one negative thing to say about my experience as a bride with Tapawingo! I'm in the hospitality industry, I know good food, beverage and service - trust me! I've received so many compliments on the food (taste and quality) and the venue (we had our ceremony and reception at the location) and my experience with the service was amazing. Its important to me to have wide, open lines of communication and that was achieved with both the Chef and Chris. Chris answered my emails SO quickly (I don't think I waited more than 30 minutes ever to get a response) and he passed along his cell number so I was able to text him. That gave me HUGE piece of mind to know if something came up last minute on the wedding day it would be taken care of. I loved the lighting in the reception venue and the ability to have an indoor/outdoor reception truly made it seem like a sophisticated party, not a cookie cutter wedding reception. We enjoyed time with my family and my husbands family on the golf course with beautiful scenery taking photos. Everyone got a kick out of using the golf carts! My only complaint is that the night went by too quickly! I would HIGHLY recommend Tapawingo for your wedding ceremony and reception!

Krista · Married on 08/05/2017

Chris was excellent! He was very flexible throughout the process as we figured out what we wanted. He allowed us to make changes and over suggestions along the way. We had a great time and everything went smoothly! It was also a great value. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Kate · Married on 07/22/2017

Wow! We LOVED Tapawingo! Food was absolutely positively delicious, party was hoppin on the gorgeous dance floor, Chris was helpful, responsive, organized, chill, and just SO nice, bar was great, venue was gorgeous inside and out, and our day exceeded our every hope! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Tapawingo to you on your special day. Our guests report having a blast and a the most delicious dinner.