Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility Reviews

Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 6
Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Billen · Getting married on 11/05/2019

If you're considering Tapawingo- Just do it!!

We had our reception at Tapawingo two weeks ago and it was honestly perfect! If I could give Tapawingo more than a 5 star I would! Chris and Jill made planning my wedding reception not only easy, but fun. I loved that I could get everything done at the venue- food, drinks, photo booth and decor all in one place which makes planning hassle free. Jill worked with me to create the perfect look I was going for and she nailed it! The table cloths, center pieces candles, were exactly what I wanted! I got so many compliments on our reception! Guests said it was the best food, and open bar they have ever had at a wedding- everyone loved having the late night pizzas too!
    If you are considering Tapawingo for your wedding, I highly recommend it- you won't regret it! Thank you Tapawingo for all your hard work and for making my reception everything I could have hoped for, and memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 8
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 9
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 10
  • Mariah

Mariah Senter · Married on 06/15/2019

Chris and his team at Tapawingo we’re AMAZING! Very helpful and very professional. Reasonably priced, amazing food and very reasonably priced. The place was absolutely beautiful and so easy to dress up and make your own! I can’t say enough great things about my special day—but I couldn’t have done it without their help. They were so flexible and easy to work with! Very hospitable during every meeting that we had. They hold tastings every three months and that was the most help I ever received into making me feel at ease that my day would go smoothly. The price included food, drinks and set up! They make you go with their caterer Joe Boccardi’s, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. We continue to get compliments from our guests about the venue and so much praise on their food. FANTASTIC JOB!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 11
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 12
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 13
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 14

Amy Burton · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing wedding venue and host!

Everything about this venue and having Chris helping us was absolutely perfect! Above and beyond satisfaction!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 15
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 16
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 17

Kelly Pettibone · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Wedding Reception Location in St. Louis!

We are so happy we chose Tapawingo for our reception! Working with Chris was incredibly easy throughout the whole process. He answered all of our questions and quickly offered solutions to anything we were worried about. The day of the event was amazing! When we arrived there were carts waiting for us to go out on the course with the photographers. The course itself was beautiful and allowed for some amazing photos! The food was incredible and is still being highly talked about! We can’t thank Tapawingo enough for doing such a wonderful job and making our wedding night the best!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Winkle · Married on 04/13/2019

Our best day ever

We had the most wonderful experience getting married at Tapawingo. Chris W was so helpful from beginning to the end along with the staff! Any question I had Chris was on it all the tastings we were able to attend made it so wonderfully easy to choose our food options and let me tell you so many people came up to not only tell us how amazing everything was but also how good the food was. Best decision we made getting married at Tapawingo our day was perfect!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 18
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 19
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 20
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 21
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 22

Janet · Married on 04/09/2019

It was a perfect day. No complaints

The day ran smoothly & food was excellent thanks to Chris who was always there to answer questions & give helpful advice. We received so many compliments how beautiful the venue & how good the food was. So happy we picked tapawingo!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jamie · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect Venue

Chris and Jill were great! They were super flexible with everything. Everything turned out exactly as we wanted and every one said they had a blast! The venue is beautiful and the food is fantastic!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Emily · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful venue

Tapawingo couldn’t have been better. Not only do they have amazing food but they level of professionalism is great! They kept things running smoothly and the decorations were beautiful. They allowed us to bring things we wanted and allowed us to use there decorations as well and make it our own!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Emma · Married on 10/20/2018

Stress free!

Everyone at Tapawingo was so helpful and easy to get a hold of! Chris was quick to respond and made sure everything we wanted, happened. The venue is incredible and the food is amazing! All very reasonably priced. Our guests said it was one of the best receptions they had ever been to! Thank you Tapawingo for an amazing reception.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything about the venue was amazing. Chris was so wonderful to work with. I’d recommend this venue to anyone looking for a reception venue that won’t stress you out while planning!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Maura · Married on 09/02/2018

Tapawingo was the absolute best for our ceremony and reception. We would give 6 stars if we could. Chris is amazing. He was quick to respond when we had questions and he was so easy to work with from the time he showed us the venue until our wedding was over. He was so helpful and calm the whole time, which made our wedding planning so smooth and stress-free. The ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful! The golf course was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and for pictures. The food was delicious. We had so many compliments from our guests about the venue and the food. We would highly recommend Tapawingo for your wedding. The pricing was very reasonable and everything worked out perfectly.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much Maura for the kind words! You and Robyn were amazing to work with. We wish you all of the happiness in the world! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Kathy · Married on 09/01/2018

Choosing to have my wedding at Tapawingo was the best choice I could have made. From the first visit/tour , Chris Whitrock was extremely knowledgeable, responsive, accommodating, offered guidance and made us feel comfortable and eager to get married at this venue.
    I honestly feel as if Tapawingo treated me and my husband as they would treat a couple spending 3 Million dollars on their wedding.
    The food was amazing, the service was impeccable, the view was gorgeous and perfect for wedding photo back drops. I would recommend anyone having searching for venues to stop at Tapawingo and take a look. I want to thank the entire Tapawingo team (especially Chris Whitrock) for making the most important day of my life seamless and perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Cat · Married on 08/04/2018

We couldn’t be happier with the service we received for our wedding. Chris was amazing and we wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything was perfect! The only thing I was a little sad about but didn’t find out about until the next day was that one of our vegetarian plates was never served. We had one vegan and two vegetarians. My bridesmaid who was a vegan was sooo very happy with the meal you all prepared and said it was the best vegan meal she had ever had at a wedding! I would definitely pick your venue in a heartbeat if I had to do it all over again. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/16/2018

CINDY · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful place to have a wedding reception. Main room with a wall of windows overlooking the golf course, bar area as well as the serving line for the buffet and the use of a outdoor patio. All of the servers were very friendly and willing to help. I would highly recommend. Chris the manager was also very helpful and made everything run smooth.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kim · Married on 06/30/2018

Tapawingo was the perfect venue for our wedding! Chris was quick to respond to all of our questions during the planning process. He was very accommodating to us from start to finish. We received numerous compliments about the venue - from the beautiful set-up to the delicious food. The staff was attentive the whole time we were there. We can't wait to see our professional pictures that were taken on the gorgeous golf course.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Outstanding in every respect! The setting is absolutely beautiful and perfect for outdoor pictures. Inside, the ambiance is very upscale and feels more intimate than most banquet settings. Food and beverages were absolutely delicious! The staff was superb. We loved working with Chris. He was friendly, responsive to our needs and questions, and made us feel comfortable. Covered chairs and bows definitely added elegance, and we provided our own centerpieces. Pricing is reasonable for the quality of the experience. Highly recommend! MOB

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Tapawingo National Golf Club & Banquet Facility 23

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

The venue was perfect! The food was amazing and the ceremony and reception were gorgeous. My guests loved that they could dance and party but also had a quiet place to catch their breath by the bar.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris and everyone at Tapawingo was amazing. They were flexible, and truly went above and beyond to make everything go well. We were planning the wedding from out of town and Chris was incredibly accommodating. The space was beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

We could not have had a better venue. Tapawingo is not only amazingly priced for excellent food, drink and beautiful view, but the staff helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Amber · Married on 12/31/2017

Tapawingo is an amazing place to have a wedding ceremony and reception! Chris Whitrock is so easy to work with, and very helpful! The customer service, food, and 5 hour bar package are all top notch! It’s difficult to find a venue with all of those amazing qualities for such a competitive price in the Saint Louis area. Tapawingo is beautiful, and we have heard nothing but positive reviews about our wedding and the food from our guests! Have your wedding here, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Angela · Married on 11/18/2017

This venue is beyond gorgeous on its own. We did very little in terms of decorations, and we received a multitude of praises from guests on how stunning it was. The food options are expansive and unbelievably delicious. We tried almost everything they offered, and with every bite of every new item, it became harder to choose what we wanted to have served for the meal. Nothing was bad. We still have guests telling us that it was the best food they’ve had at a wedding. If that’s not enough to make you go book them now, the staff there cannot be bested. From the first day we walked in there, they were nothing but helpful and friendly. All they cared about was making sure the day was everything we wanted it to be. At no point did they fail to deliver. To say we are impressed is an understatement. We are thrilled that we chose Tapawingo as our venue. They are truly the best, and they give the best to you and your guests.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Katrina Rhonda · Married on 11/04/2017

We had a wonderful experience at Tapawingo for our wedding reception! Chris was so helpful and professional and made the planning process so easy. The venue was beautiful and the food was AMAZING! All of our guests raved about the delicious food and wonderful atmosphere. Tapawingo made our wedding day so magical.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Dusty · Married on 10/13/2017

You can’t go wrong with Tapawingo. Chris made things smooth and easy. We couldn’t have asked for a better night. Food is great too.

Sent on 10/15/2017