Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens Reviews

28 Reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens

1 User photo

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens 1

Darcy · event on 12/09/2017

Thanks for delivering a perfect event for my companies Holiday party!! The location, food and service was amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens's reply:

Darcy you were so fun to work with. I can't wait to plan your company's Holiday Party next year. I have your date on hold. Let's sign the contract.
    We really appreciate your business.
    Jill Domb Event Sales Manager

Mary · Married on 12/02/2017

Disappointed when we had to move across the street the Galleria but Jill brought everything together and we received compliment after compliment about everything, the décor, the food, everything.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens 2

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens's reply:

You are so sweet Mary, We are so happy your wedding came together so beautifully. Congratulations Again.

Angela · Married on 09/23/2017

What a wonderful experience, I had such a great time and the service was so excellent!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens's reply:

Thank you Angela for the positive feedback.
    You and Benjamin were a joy to work with.
    Jill Domb

The staff at Embassy Suites was amazing. I can't think of a way that my wedding could have been more perfect except for staying there all night! The food was amazing, Sara is awesome and she made sure that everything was 100% each step of the way. This is the perfect place to have a wedding. Everyone there made us feel like VIP and we were there number one priority! The suite we stayed in that night was also wonderful. This venue is worth every penny and then some! Thank you so much for making our day one we will never forget

Sent on 11/03/2015

We were Happy with the outcome! We had a great wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Grace · Married on 08/01/2015

Thank you Sara for making my wedding special. Very compassionate and professional. I thank you for your generous help which I would have been lost without you. I will never forget you. Memorable one forever.

Sent on 08/11/2015
  • F

Francis · event on 05/30/2015

Always return my calls and answered my question.
    Guide me step by step in planning and selecting items.
    Highly recommen this hotel. My friends are still bragging about the service and food.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Ashlee · Married on 05/16/2015

Sara and her staff at USF Embassy were Fantastic. Robert at the front desk hand delivered chairs to our sweet and was quick to answer any and all questions For us. Steve and his banquet staff were the best as well. They were professional and proactive. my guests really enjoyed the lighthearted personalities of everyone as well. I would use Embassy over and over again for events.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Ashlee · Married on 05/16/2015

Sent on 05/26/2015

Hassan · Married on 12/28/2014

Sara Meadows was the event sales manager for my wedding. She is very sweet and very easy to communicate with, great attitude. Sara accommodated 98% of all of my requests. I had some last minute items and she was able to pull strings for me to make them happen. In regards of the wedding, Sara was like my personal wedding planner. Even though she had other events that she was working on, she made my wedding event top priority. Sara does her job and does anything outside her occupation to make the client happy.

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • User4607771 · event on 11/22/2014

I had the task of planning and executing my business fraternity's formal this semester. As such, a month before the event, we were told that we would have to decrease our budget for the event. This meant that I would have to start my search again for a great venue. Although short notice, the embassy suites accommodated us and gave us a great deal as well. The staff was very professional in executing the contract as well as setting up the room according to how we wanted it. They were always ensuring that my questions were answered and when the day of the event arose, I felt as though I was highly important as they continuously offered help where they could even if they didn't have to. Thank you to the embassy suites staff in helping me to execute a great event!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2014

Embassy Suites USF was the perfect location for us. We had many guests from out of town and it was very important to us that once they checked in they didn't need to leave. We had a beautiful rehearsal dinner in a banquet room, the ceremony in the atrium, and the reception in the Galleria. The tropical feel of the atrium and the lights in the galleria are one of a kind. Sara Meadows was our event coordinator and was extremely helpful. She responded to every single question or request I had and made my event just the way I wanted it. Thank you Sara!

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • User4612058 · event on 10/26/2014

Sara Meadows from USF embassy suites is the easiest person to work with! We really enjoyed having our homecoming dance at this venue and would really like to have our future dances here.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Me and my husband got married on June 8 2014 in the embassy suites, Sara meadows helped me organizing everything she always responded to my emails so quick when I was freaking about details! On the wedding day she was there the whole time keeping an eye out making sure everything Was perfect, even when my baby sitter didn't show she kept all the kids under control she took them kept them in a certain area, something I really I really appreciated ! She really went above and beyond making our day perfect !

Sent on 12/11/2014

Maranda · Married on 11/21/2009

Wonderful place! Claire was great to work with. She made the entire process so easy and understanding. The majority of my family lives out of state so most of the cordinating was on me. I hired a coordinator at the beginning, but I ended up firing her because of lack of professionalism and quality of service. Claire guided me through it all and it turned out to be so lovely. The staff was wonderful.

Thanks,

Maranda & Frankie

Sent on 12/06/2009

laura · event on 11/18/2017

Guests commented on how elegant the Atrium Waterfall location was. Buffet was not only beautifully arranged but the individual dishes were as well. Everyone loved the food - appetizers, entrees and side dishes were all tasty and very delicious. The captain and servers were most responsive, helpful and gracious.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens's reply:

Thank you Laura for the kind words. You were such a joy to work with. It was great meeting your mom and seeing how happy her face was with the surprise.
    Come and visit anytime.

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2017

Only issue we had was some of the food we ordered was switched out for another, cheaper food option without asking us about the switch.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Good Afternoon Samantha,
    I do apologize for the inconvenience Samantha. The Chef informed me that the Chicken Tenders ran out and had we had to replace with Chicken Nuggets.
    I look forward to working with you on the Homecoming next year.
    Event Sales Manager

The food was great and everything came out very well!!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2012

The place was absolutely beautiful. Came out better then i thought. Leanne was such a big help. She answered the million questions i would throw at her.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Dashika · Married on 03/19/2016

USF embassy suites did a wonderful job on my wedding day, Sara, Darrel and the other staff were extremely helpful and flexible with our requests. They went the extra mile. I would highly recommend them and thank them for making this day special and memorable!!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Minnie · Married on 11/08/2014

The venue was great. As an Event Coordinator, Sara was very accommodating. We had to change the original wedding date and even though a lot was going on the date we chose she made it happen. Darrell Romney is an excellent banquet captain. We had to flip both the ceremony and reception hall, he and his staff did a wonderful job turning both rooms around. Also, Darrell and his staff were very professional, helpful and polite while serving dinner. The food was hot and on time (thank you chef).

Sent on 11/26/2014

Sherlone · Married on 08/22/2015

I was very pleased with everything. Sara Meadows the event sales Manager was very nice! I would recommend anybody to have their party there.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Renata · Married on 04/11/2015

Sara Meadows did a AWESOME job with our wedding, from start to finish. She even went the extra mile and helped me with my garter. The Embassy Suites was the perfect hotel for our hawaiian themed wedding! The staff did a great job as well. Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Kim · Married on 05/31/2008

3.5

They were a pleasure to work with. Meetings were easily accomodated especially since I was planning my wedding from out of town. The packages were reasonably priced and included all the runners, the cake (basic cake, cost more to do more), no nickle and dim-ing. The staff during the wedding were exceptional and everything went smoothly during the reception. I paid for one hall, however I was given an additional hall for the same price since no one else had book the other halls, which was an amazing deal for what I paid. It left us with a large reception hall and plenty of room for all the guests at each table with a large enough dance floor. My reception had cultural additions which the staff easily accomodated and were very patient.

Sent on 03/14/2009

Renata · Married on 04/11/2015

4.2

Sara Meadows was GREAT, very helpful, and professional through out the entire process of my wedding. And the staff did a awesome job as well.

Sent on 05/22/2015