Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club Reviews

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Awesome place...very professional

Sent on 08/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Loved our venue!!!!!.. the room was perfect for our wedding... And everyone was so happy with the hotel being right there, having breakfast in the morning, a bar and how beautiful everything was. Rosa was so sweet and helpful and everyone there!!!!!... we are very happy we chose tampa palms!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Angell · Married on 02/06/2016

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding events. Since it seems there’s always a chance of rain in Florida, we loved the peace of mind knowing the covered veranda would provide an outdoor ceremony space we could use rain or shine. Imagine our relief when in fact we had a rainy wedding day and we didn’t have to worry about deciding what to do about it. All we needed were a few umbrellas for the photos!

We chose the Palms Room for our reception and it turned out beautifully. The room provided the perfect intimate setting and the windows and view added to the elegance. We were very impressed with the food quality and our guests raved about how good it was. It seems no one knew what to expect of “country club food” but the dining experience felt more like a high-end restaurant both in quality and in presentation. We should also mention we had our rehearsal dinner in the Palms Room. Again, the food was excellent and there was no detraction from using the same space as the reception room because the reception decor transformed the room into an entirely different experience.

In addition to the top-notch event facilities, the venue provided a backdrop for some amazing photo opportunities. The convenience of on-sight accommodations for us and our guests was a nice bonus. Finally, in choosing the venue early in our planning process, we were able to use many of the venue’s recommended vendors and each delivered great experiences and high levels of professionalism. We couldn’t imagine our wedding having taken place anywhere else in the Tampa Bay area and we’d highly recommend it.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Krista · Married on 12/05/2015

Our wedding was held at Tampa Palms Golf and Country Club on December 5, 2015. We fell in love with the venue and turned our event into an entire wedding weekend. We have been members of Club Corp for years but actually switched our home club to Tampa Palms due to the exceptional service. Karen, the private events director, is a wonder to work with. Every question was answered the same day. Karen made time to walk us through every step of the weekend. We hosted a welcome lunch on Friday for the bridal party in their signature restaurant. Karen then led our rehearsal. The wedding day was perfect. Tampa Palms has a 25 room private hotel which was perfect for our guests and bridal party. On Sunday morning we had a breakfast brunch with our family. It was a special Breakfast with Santa that day and it was enchanting for our children.

The venue is beautiful and provided superior food. Linens, chair covers and sashes, and specialty chairs are available. You cannot find a more perfect venue for your wedding. The grounds are a beautiful backdrop for memorable pictures. Karen, Candace, and the entire staff at Tampa Palms were wonderful. Karen is an amazing leader of the team at Tampa Palms G & CC. Aside from our wedding, I have brought large groups their for dinners and brunch and they never disappoint.

On a side note, our two small daughters are disabled and Tampa Palms went out of their way to make them comfortable all weekend. We made a wonderful choice when we decided to hold our special day at TPG & CC. We love going back for special events and look back on our wedding with fond memories.

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

Our wedding weekend was absolutely perfect at Tampa Palms Country Club. Everything was completely stress-free due to the entire staff, mainly Sarah and Karen (event coordinators). They made sure all the details were what we wanted and everything went off without a hitch. They answered all of our crazy questions and made sure everything was perfect. Tampa Palms offers 25 rooms that wedding guests can stay at, so they do not have to leave the venue. The rooms were very spacious and gave tons of room to get ready. There was a weekend brunch, which was great because it allowed us to spend time with our guests prior to the wedding festivities.

All of our guests enjoyed themselves and keep telling us how wonderful everything was at the venue. I was quite worried about rain on the actual wedding day, but there are many covered outdoor areas to take pictures even if it does. The food was absolutely delicious and the dessert bar was amazing! The staff took very good care of our guests. Everyone says that our wedding was the best they have ever been to - highly, highly recommend Tampa Palms.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2015

Sarah and her team were incredibly helpful! I was a very indecisive bride, overwhelmed with all the details and she helped make the process very easy and stress free! The food was delicious, the 5 decorated beyond my expectations, and everything went on workout a hitch! Thank you for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 04/02/2015

I hosted my mother's 50th surprise birthday here and it was fabulous! The room, food, service, and staff was awesome to work with. Highly recommended for any party or event.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Sonia · Married on 10/11/2014

Our Wedding was this past October and I couldn't ask for a better service. Christy Bowen , our wedding planner was amazing event with all non-traditional that our reception was. The catering service was great and the entire staff in the hotel and the club made our guest feel at home. I recommend this venue and all that it has to offer with my eyes close . Thanks for all that you guys did to make our day so perfect.

Sent on 12/19/2014
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/28/2014

Out of the 6 or 7 venues we visited and toured to have our wedding reception, Tampa Palms Country Club was the first one we stopped at. At first, we wanted to see other places to have something to compare to. It is not a surprise to me that we ended up coming back to the first place we looked and chose this as our venue. Everyone here was just amazing and Christy (private events director) was just wonderful in all aspects throughout the whole process. If it weren't for her, everything would not have come together as well as it did. She bends over backward to help out in every way possible. The entire Tampa Palms staff was the best and provided the best service! They have 25 hotel rooms right there on site, and we stayed in a huge parlor suite on our wedding night. It had an amazing balcony with a gorgeous view overlooking the golf course. It was just perfect! I would 150% recommend this venue to any future bride and groom! Beautiful venue, friendly staff, and great service. Thank you so much for everything!

Shannon and Dave

Sent on 07/04/2014

Nakreshia · Married on 04/13/2014

We are so very pleased with Tampa Palms. The venue was perfect for our wedding. One of the things that I like most about Tampa Palms is the many opportunities for pictures. The food is great also. Many of my wedding guest complimented the food. It was a pleasure to work with Christy the Tampa Palms wedding coordinator. She was a great help in making sure everything went smoothly. She was so sweet and caring. The customer service at Tampa Palms is phenomenal. They really know how to make you feel special. If you are considering Tampa Palms for your wedding, I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Carrie · Married on 03/08/2014

Christy Bowen at Tampa Palms Country Club is fantastic! She did a great job with my wedding. I had tons, I mean tons of questions and she took the time to answer all of them. She met with me to plan every last detail of my wedding. The venue was stunning and Christy made sure everything was done correctly and that it was exactly how I wanted it. My guests are still talking about how perfect my wedding was. Also, this venue is great for wedding photos.

I also rented my linens and chivary chairs through Christy/Tampa Palms - they were beautiful! This really helped make things less stressful for me because I didn't have to deal with mulitple vendors. Christy made sure I was able to go downstairs before the ceremony and see the reception space set up so I could walk down the aisle knowing everything was perfect. That was priceless!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Catherine · Married on 03/02/2014

Great service, beautiful grounds, everyone was raving about the venue and the food! Some of my guests were so impressed they are suggesting it to their engaged daughter! I felt that Christy went out of her way to make me happy, giving great suggestions and following all my unusual requests to a tee. She also acted as my "day of coordinator" which was GREATLY appreciated and unexpected. I feel Christy went above and beyond her duties to make my fiancée and I happy and comfortable on our wedding day. I also have to give a huge thumbs up to the TPG&CC service members who were so considerate and helpful for clean up and the set-up. They were all willing to work with me on the pick-up time of all my wedding day stuff. I also have to say the venue itself was beautiful with the green grass and the fountains. For those who are concerned about being treated differently because they are not a member of the club, there is no need for concern here at Tampa Palms!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Cindy · Married on 02/22/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at Tampa Palms, as well as our rehearsal dinner. Christy and Ashley were tremendous. They both were great and made my wedding experience that much more incredible. I cannot say enough good things about the venue as it was absolutely perfect. The veranda is an ideal setting for a Florida wedding and the ballroom was set up absolutely gorgeous for the reception. I highly recommend working with Christy and having your incredible day at Tampa Palms.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Maranda · Married on 10/19/2013

Christy at Tampa Palms was amazing and truly great to work with. The venue is beautiful and the new renovations they have done to the lobby just in time for my wedding were awesome! Christy is a doll and really goes above and beyond to make sure everything is just right. She is so bubbly and ON IT. I loved my experience at Tampa Palms and will be returning with any future events I may have in the future, as well as recommending them to all of my friends! We got so many comments about how lovely everything turned out :)

Sent on 11/02/2013

Marcia · Married on 10/12/2013

The venue was beautiful and the food was fantastic. Couldn't ask for a more efficient and talented event planner in Christy. I would highly recommend this for your wedding. The onsite hotel rooms are very large and our guests were all pleased.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jean · Married on 09/22/2013

The Event Coordinator is amazing . Her name is Christy. She is the best and did everything to make my daughter's wedding perfect. My only complaint is the hotel ... beautiful but front office manager is rude and not helpful. Make sure AC is working in Hotel before you stay.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Booking Tampa Palms Country Club for our wedding venue was the best decision we made. We visited many venues throughout Tampa, Clearwater and St. Pete and fell in love when we visited Tampa Palms Country Club. There are many great reasons to book at Tampa Palms - they have AWESOME food (which was extremely important to us) - the chef even created a custom dessert bar for us which our guests loved, you can book the entire hotel venue for your guests at a great rate (this was really nice for our guests and everyone absolutely loved their stay), the venue has a beautiful vintage Florida feel but they also recently did some renovations just in time for our wedding and the restaurant/bar area is modern and beautiful. The best part about booking at Tampa Palms was the event coordinator - Christy Bowen. When researching this venue, everyone had such positive reviews about Christy and when we met with her we knew that she was going to work very hard to make our wedding dreams come true and she honestly exceeded our expectations. She was so wonderful to work with and was very very responsive. We were constantly changing things and she was very helpful and flexible with all our changes. We had many DIY rustic elements that required extra set-up and Christy and her assitant Ashley handled all of this for us - and did it perfectly! We also booked a brunch for the morning after the wedding and we were so happy we did. It gave us an opportunity to spend some more time with our guests and was one of the best brunches we have ever had. Tampa Palms will not disappoint when it comes to providing delicious food. The staff was professional and friendly. We had many guests tell us that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to and we cannot thank Tampa Palms enough for helping create the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 08/31/2013

I would highly recommend Tampa Country Club!! I have nothing but great and wonderful things to say about Christy the director. The main reason I picked them was her in the first place. You go to all these beautiful places where they show you around and hand you literature on their place. Christy showed us around and then sat down with my me, my husband, my parents, my sister in law and my two year old nephew. She went through all the options, and answered all of our questions knowing I had already fallen in love with some other places. Even with a youngin running around. She never stopped exceeding my expectations from that moment on and made everything so easy even with me that worked six days a week and lived 5 hours away.

My husbands whole family lives in Ga so it was important to me to have a place for them to stay. The biggest thing everyone had to say was how nice it was to have everyone so close and that the place felt so homey. And it did, my immediate family also stayed the weekend and all rooms had so much room that we all got to visit each other and had many special moments.

Thanks again Christy for helping make my vision a reality!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Thama · Married on 08/03/2013

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tampa Palms Golf and Country Club. It is truly a beautiful venue and we had a private wedding so the entire club was reserved for our wedding party. They are extremely flexible in EVERY WAY! The entire staff from the chef, to the servers, to hotel clerks were simply amazing?!The best part about the club is the special events coordinator Christy Bowen... Christy is there to do any and everything that she can to make your special day memorable. From day one Christy was there as a guide and tweaking things to make them suitable for us, she is truly wonderful. I recommend this place 110%.

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 07/27/2013

We got married here in the Summer of 2013 and it was beautiful. Since I was new to Tampa, I wanted to find a place that could provide the venue (ceremony and reception), food, and set-up all in one. The Tampa Palms Golf and Country Club provided all of those things and much more for a very reasonable price! They were also undergoing renovations, so the views were even better for our wedding than when we first booked. I simply had to choose vendors for the floral arrangements, DJ, and Photographer. However, on the day of our wedding our only task was to ENJOY! Christy was wonderful. She calmed all my fears about coordinating the wedding and other vendors and made it the simplest. She has style and a wonderful personality. She was great at coordinating my colors and ideas beautifully into our ceremony and reception set-up.

This venue also has guest rooms that you can reserve. We viewed the 2 types of rooms and two suites. Each and every one of them were beautiful, well-kept, and spacious. Some of our family stayed at the venue and we booked the honeymoon suite for two nights. It was equipped with a huge bathroom (shower and separate room with full tub), huge bedroom, separate living room, and full kitchen. The best feature was the outside balcony, which gave a beautiful backdrop for wedding prep photos. It was large enough to house 2-3 outside patio table sets.

For the price, inclusion, and scenic views...this is the best venue in Tampa! Check out the pictures on their site (they are not embellished). This place is beautiful and reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Allison · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Tampa Palms just a few weeks ago, and it exceeded our expectations. Christy Bowen and the staff at Tampa Palms are extremely professional, responsive, and dedicated to making your day perfect! We could not have picked a better venue! Throughout the entire planning process, Christy and her staff were very accessible and full of helpful ideas and suggestions. They took care of all the details and made sure we were not at all stressed during the process. We also hosted a dessert and cocktail welcome party for the out of town guests, and Tampa Palms did an excellent job with it! The upstairs suites are an added bonus, making it convenient and stress-free for bridal party, family, and guests. Every couple should consider Tampa Palms for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2013

I visited about 10 venues before I found the one at Tampa Palms! They has everything I was looking for, I had a very specific vision in mind and they truly let me customize everything! Christy, the coordinator there, is amazing!!! My dream was to have an outdoor ceremony and reception, TPGCC had never done an outdoor wedding reception there, but you would have never known, it was absolutely gorgeous! We held our ceremony on the golf lawn in front of the fountain, cocktail hour on the other side of the lawn, and then reception under the veranda. Food was great, the venue has a small Inn of 25 rooms, which we blocked off and it was like having the whole venue to ourselves (which I guess we did!). We also hosted a brunch the following morning which was delish! The staff truly went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 04/28/2013

The venue was perfect! Beautiful back round for pictures and great service. Christy Bowen was our Event Coordinator and she was absolutely amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2013
  • User2139280 · event on 11/03/2012

My friends hosted my bridal shower at the Tampa Palms Golf Course. The room that overlooked the golf course was perfect and beautiful. My shower was truly high class and elegant, which was exactly what I wanted. The service was wonderful and the food was great.

Sent on 03/03/2013