84 Reviews for Tamara Wendt Events

Partial Planning (3)
Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
84 Tamara Wendt Events Reviews

Tamara undoubtedly does amazing work and your wedding is guaranteed to be beautiful if she’s involved. My only frustration and disappointment is the lack of clarity when it comes to pricing. She is very emeritus and can be flexible but only to a certain extent. I wasn’t able to have as much help as I wanted due to budget concerns. As long as you ask plenty of questions and are very clear with your budget up front, you shouldn’t be surprised.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tamara Wendt and her team are fantastic! We had such a good experience with them, and they created a vision of a wedding for us. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was straight out of a fairytale thanks to TWE. I loved working with Abbey throughout the year leading up to the wedding! Everything turned out perfect and we couldn’t have been happier!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am very grateful to the team at Tamara Wendt Design for creating a breathtakingly beautiful wedding and reception. They were able to create a fairytale setting that completely followed my daughter’s vision.

Profile Picture Allison , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara & Kara were terrific and my daughter's wedding and reception were more beautiful than I had imagined it would be! We've received so many positive comments. Thanks so very much!

Profile Picture LINDA, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Tamara and her team! They are amazing at what they do and they made my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I simply can’t image my wedding weekend with Tamara Wendt and her wonderful team! My husband and I live 3 hours away from the quad cities so one can image how nervous we were planning an out-of-town wedding but Tamara and Katie made it so feel so natural and effortless. Their attention to detail was outstanding and made the event extra special to myself, my husband, and all the guests. I would highly recommend TWE services as nothing can compare!

Profile Picture McKenna, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Professional staff. Our wedding decor far exceeded our expectations. We could relax and enjoy the day knowing things were taken care of

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Reb, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great experience working with Tamara Wendt Designs. Will definitely recommend their services in the future.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tami and her team are the best around. My husband and I had family from all over the states come and say how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. It truly was a fairytale

Profile Picture AnnMarie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional and flexible throughout the entire process. There were some occasions that communication wasn't 100% but overall still an amazing experience that provided us our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Sadie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I highly recommend Tamara Wendt Events. Thanks to Tamara we had our dream wedding and everything went so smoothly from the planning process to the final details to the day of our wedding. Everyone on Tamara's team was very helpful and professional during the planning and setup of our wedding. All of our guests (and even us) were blown away at how beautiful and unique all of the decorations were and the attention to detail - it was amazing to see our vision of our dream wedding come to life.

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tamara was absolutely fantastic to work with for my wedding. She made the whole process so much less stressful than if I had tried to do it on my own. The best part for me was her wonderful ability to turn my extremely vague ideas into a beautiful event. I am still receiving compliments on it! She's a bit on the expensive side, but well worth it. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was beautiful. It was more than I could have ever expected. I really felt like a princess on my wedding day. The whole process was stress free and Tamara and Kara took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. If I were to do it again, i would definitely hire them in a heart beat.

Profile Picture janae, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We couldn't have asked for anything better. My daughter's wedding and reception was the fairytale wedding she has always dreamed of. When I walked into the reception it brought me to tears.....and oh such nice tears. Tamara Wendt, Kara and staff very quickly determined what my daughter's vision was. They always communicated timely and changes were made almost immediately. All guests were completely blown away when they walked into the reception venue. Cameras were clicking. And it was achieved stress free for us.

Profile Picture debbie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Katie and Tamara were amazing to work with. We went in with our ideas and they made our every dream come true. We were completely in love with our day and the design they created for us. Our reception was so beautiful and people are still talking about it months later.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara Wendt Designs is hands down THE best. They are a fun, energetic, passionate team. The team worked flawlessly with my mother and I to create a fairytale, picture perfect wedding. My husband and I were beyond floored by every detail on the day of our wedding. My family and guests are still talking about the event. I'm sure they will continue to talk about it well into the future!

Profile Picture Jordan , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Tamara and her team created the wedding of Our dreams! They implemented every little detail from our ideas on our special day. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Elyse, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely perfect day thanks to Tamara and her team!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

From beginning to end our experience with Tamara Wendt Events was top notch. They took our vision and went above and beyond. The communication was great & they really listened to what we wanted. Our event space was transformed into the most beautiful space we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Krysti, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I lived nearly three hours away from our wedding location, went to class full-time, worked half-time, and was trying to plan a wedding. Tamara and her crew made the wedding planning painless, and I know the day would not have been nearly as beautiful without their work.

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara and her staff worked with me as I commuted from Madison to the Quad Cities. They were always easy to get a hold, of, patient, and very helpful. After the wedding, dozens of people told me it had the most beautiful decor they had seen at a wedding. From my perspective, however, it is the behind the scenes work that Tamara and her crew do that is truly outstanding. She kept in touch with all the vendors and was there to keep the day on track, making it stress free for me!

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara was extremely professional and personable! She understood the exact look we were going for and made any tweaks along the way. We would highly recommend her business to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator/designer!

Profile Picture Liz, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara Wendt Designs made our vision come to life. We had our wedding at a venue that doesn't host weddings and we needed someone with a lot of experience to make it run smoothly from beginning to end and she did just that. They were there for us throughout the planning process and on the day of we didn't have a thing to worry about. She is worth every penny and we would recommended her to everyone! Easy to work with and does fantastic work, we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 12/31/16, 1 Review