116 Reviews for Talk Of The Town Catering & Special Events

Mexican (1)
Southwestern (1)
Organic (1)
116 Talk Of The Town Catering & Special Events Reviews

We used Talk of The Town to cater our wedding and were blown away by their amazing service and absolutely delicious food! We had a fairly large wedding of 200 guests and we have since heard from a vast majority how wonderful the food was (and several commented it was the BEST food they'd ever had at a wedding)!

We worked with Georgina to plan big our day. She set up a tasting for us several months prior to our wedding and once we left, we knew we were going to use TOTT. Georgina was extremely helpful and responsive from the very beginning. The staff at the wedding were all so professional and polite. We truly couldn't have been happier with their service!

Thank you so much TOTT for making our day so special!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Talk of the Town for our wedding and they did a phenomenal job! They work great at Little River Farms.
Professional from start to finish and everyone was complementing the food from our wedding.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

My son and his wife's wedding this past Saturday was just perfect with Talk of the Town's help. The staff was very professional, food and drinks were perfect. Couldn't have asked for better! Guests have asked for the contact info for them as well. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Highly recommend Talk of the Town. The staff and planner were wonderful and very professional, the food was phenomenal, and everyone walked away happy and full. We received so many compliments from guests.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Bartender(s)

We used Talk of the Town for our Wedding this past February. It turned out fantastic!! We had Mac'N Cheese Ball and Tomato Soup Shooters w/ a grilled cheese wedge for our past Passed Hors d’Oeuvres and people could not stop talking about how great they were!! And I agree, those were probably my favorite:) Dinner was fantastic as well, servers were polite, the presentation looked great and most importantly, the food tasted fantastic!!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

TALK of the TOWN Put on one awesome display of gourmet food, and sprits last weekend (10/21) At the Wheeler House in Ball Ground GA for our daughters and son-in-law’s wedding reception!
Countless guests commented on how delicious the food was. Many people ask who the caterer was.
You definitely scored some big points with a lot of guests. Your staff was very efficient and professional.
From setting up the tables to serving the food to pouring the sprits to keeping glasses of water filled at all times to clearing the Table of the dishes. From beginning to end it was a perfect experience. Please thank the staff that was providing for the Brown/Tippins Reception at the Wheeler House in Ball Ground GA on 10/21. They were amazing!!!

Profile Picture D, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

TOTT's food was all anyone could talk about at our wedding! We did BBQ and people were raving about their Mac & Cheese - saying it was life altering (it was!). They were really easy to work with and made adjustments to their menu to fit our needs. Food was amazing from start to finish!

Profile Picture User5623163, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Southern, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

We chose Talk of the Town because of the amazing reviews they had and another friend who has used them. Everyone comments about the quality of the food and they are right. It's amazing! Even my "foodie friends" raved about our menu selections. Danielle and her team were very attentive on the wedding day. When my husband and I got back to the bridal suite after the ceremony, they had a special area of appetizers (from the cocktail hour), champagne, and ice water waiting for us. I can't tell you how nice it was to just have five minutes of eating and drinking before we joined everyone. Thank you so much for making our day such a success!

Profile Picture Margo, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Chairs, Bartender(s), Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres

We loved all of the food from Talk of the Town. We had three passed hors devours, a prime rib station, a chicken and waffles station, and a jerk pork loin station. They have an incredibly diverse menu. We went to an open house a few months before the wedding to taste the food, and we were able to get a better idea of their offerings. They made a special meal for children and even did a gluten free/dairy free meal for my sister. We felt very well taken care of. The staff was professional and did a great job of tending to our guests during the wedding.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Latin American, Southern, Chairs, Tables

Where do I start. Once, you book a venue then it is onto the food. We chose Talk of the Town because of the excellent quality of the food and they did not disappoint. Almost everyone who attended the wedding has said "that is the best wedding food I have ever eaten and that beef, it is to die for". We also had cocktail hour and the loaded baked potato bites everyone should get those. Danielle and her team were very tentative, personal, professional and made my daughter's wedding a huge success. Thank you so much again for making the day so special. The Wooster Family

Profile Picture Tipperi, 9/16/17, 1 Review

TALK OF THE TOWN
Talk of the Town exceeded our expectations hand’s down! Their name is Talk of the Town for a reason and my personal experience verified it.
1. Food was Incredible. From the taste-testing to the event presentation my family couldn’t have been more pleased. It was everything we were promised and more. Susan Mullaney and her staff were top notch - professional, on-time, well-mannered, well-dressed and very eager to make us happy. The true test was our guests who overwhelmingly commented on the quality of presentation, portions, and taste of the food.
2. Communication, partnership and preparation was stellar. Talk of the Town left nothing to chance. Susan’s communication and support was fantastic (especially for a type-A, OCD-ish client like me). They continually prepared for and thought of all details. We were NEVER left thinking “oh, I wish they would have thought of this or that”. From planning to presentation (and the presentation of the food was superior) Talk of the Town was fantastic!
3. Total Turn Key Event. There was literally nothing we had to do or be concerned with. It was totally turn-key for my family which meant we were free to enjoy the event and all our guests.

Profile Picture Greg, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I worked with Georgina and she was a dream! Other pieces of the wedding got complicated but catering never did. And the food was on point!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

As part of the Roswell community, my (now) husband and I have been involved with Talk of the Town's business for a long time. We were both aware of the highly innovative, professional, and *delicious* food they offer. What I didn't imagine going into our wedding was that they would up the ante of what I already considered immaculate service and presentation. Our guests raved about the food -- and continue to do so. We were both thrilled that Talk of the Town was able to make our dreams come to life and take risks on some new menu items for the event. We used action stations almost exclusively for a more interactive wedding experience, and from the tacos to the kabobs to the fried green tomato lettuce wraps, everything was executed flawlessly. Staff was beyond professional and accommodating. There aren't enough good things to say about Talk of the Town Catering.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Latin American, Southern, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Chairs, Tables, Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Talk of the Town is the exclusive caterer at my venue, The Chimney's at Big Canoe, and I am SO glad they are. Our wedding food was the best wedding food I've had, and many of my guests made a specific point to tell me the same thing. TOTT has an amazing amount of options to cater to any taste and they work wonderfully with allergies and special dietary needs. We knew the food was good based on our private tasting, but it is always different when you need to cater to over 100 people. The food was just as good as at our tasting. The TOTT Staff was amazing. They set aside cocktail hour food for me and my husband in a private room so we could have a few minutes to ourselves, and then prepared a full plate for each of us at the buffet before they dismissed tables so that we didn't have to go through the line. This meant we actually got to eat at our wedding! The bartenders kept everyone's drinks filled, and one of them even took the time to find me on the dance floor and bring over a refill without me even having to ask! Every staff member went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I, and our guests, were happy, well fed, and never thirsty. We were even sent home with packaged meals for my husband and I so we could eat later if we needed to. Since, thanks to TOTT's awesome staff, we actually got to eat, we are so looking forward to a wedding dinner repeat tomorrow.

We had the tomato bisque and grilled cheese shooter as one of our apps and the servers could barely make it out of the kitchen before they were ambushed by people wanting one. Everyone raved that the pecan crusted chicken breast with peach dijon sauce was wonderful - tender and juicy - no dry wedding chicken here! One friend even said she just wanted a to-go cup of the peach dijon sauce. TOTT is easily the best caterer in Atlanta. If you want a seriously delicious wedding, just go straight to Talk of the Town. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/28/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, American, Southern, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Gluten Free, No Pork

We used Talk of the Town through my venue at The Wheeler House. The food is TO DIE FOR. There is a huge selection of food that you can purchase for your day along with many options for the set up and look of your day. It was a little confusing on quotes but I think it was just because I was going through a different process with my venue then just using TotT. Very quick to respond to emails, very helpful, and worked with me through numerous emails to get the perfect menu! During the reception, they went above and beyond to accommodate our guests, even when we threw in a curve ball for them to serve something that wasn't previously discussed. Highly recommend this catering service!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, American, Nut Free

Food was absolutely wonderful... service was impeccable. Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture User7941375, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Peggy and Hillary with talk of the town were such a pleasure to work with! They were very accomadating and wanted to make sure that my daughter and her fiancee had opportunities to try their different food options as well as when they narrowed down their selections they were able to sample those as well!! The food was delicious and the presentation out standing! The staff at the wedding was kind and on the ball!! Everyone was delighted with the way the food came out and how delicious the food tasted! Peggy and Hillary also recommend Karen Gramlich with wineyblondeevents for our day of coordinator which was the BEST decision I ever made for my daughters Wedding!! So thank you for that ladies!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, American, Southern, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

We got married at Silver city Farm this past November and we had the privilege of working with Peggy of Talk of the town. From day one Peggy helped my Husband and I not only figure out our menu but she went above and beyond and helped us with so much more- at the end I felt as though she was a friend helping with our wedding! We ended up getting the bbq and vegetables which was beyond amazing - probably the best I have ever had and our guest said the same. Everyone at the reception was so accommodating and the staff was so professional and so helpful, I would highly reccomend!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

They were so helpful the food was beyond amazing the staff was great the bartender was everyone's favorite

Profile Picture melissa, 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Talk of the Town catered our brunch wedding and everyone loved it!! From the start, Georgina was such a tremendous helping us come up with our menu. She always responded promptly to any questions and concerns we had. On the big day, the presentation was impeccable and the food was delicious! The staff were all very nice and always made sure we were doing well throughout our meal. We most definitely recommend Talk of The Town for any event!

Profile Picture Ginny, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, American

Worked with Peggy at talk of the town and she was great. We did pass around appetizers for cocktail hour and they were so delicious. For dinner BBQ buffet. Everyone loved the mac and cheese and green beans. The team is professional. They host tastings so you can decide what you would like at your event. Great to work with. Highly recommend for anyone in the Atlanta area looking to book their wedding caterer!

Profile Picture kelsey, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Normally I am less than impressed by catered food, but that was definitely not the case with Talk of the Town! They are the exclusive caterer for our wedding venue, Founders Hall. We had a wonderful experience working with Georgina. My husband and I were out of state so she worked with us to set up a tasting that worked with our schedule, and didn't bat an eye at including my mom in the tasting. We were absolutely blown away by how delicious everything was! They had so many options to pick from and was really easy to create a delicious and affordable menu for our wedding. Everything went really smooth the day of and the staff was efficient and professional. Guests raved about how delicious the food was. My favorites were the fried mac and cheese balls, the mini chicken wellingtons and beef bourguignon, but everything was delicious. Highly, HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User7387273, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Southern, Southwestern, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations

Talk of The Town was one of our wedding venue's preferred vendors. We set up a tasting with Georgina and were very impressed! Georgina was very professional and was a pleasure to work with. We decided to have a shrimp and grits bar in addition to the traditional wedding buffet, and we are so glad we did! All of the food was delicious, but everyone was raving about the shrimp and grits and were even going back for seconds! Everything went smoothly on the wedding day and the wait staff did a great job!

Profile Picture Marla, 6/4/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: American, Southern, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

The food and service for my wedding was amazing! Everyone was telling me how delishous the food was. Georgina is so professional and sweet. I loved working with her to make my vision come true. Thank you TTOT!!!

Profile Picture Shari, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews