Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta Reviews

62 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

62 Reviews for Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta

62 Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta Reviews

Janet · Married on 06/02/2018

Talbot is the best! He has great taste and style so you get more than just a wedding planner. He’s built a strong reputation for himself and all the vendors respect him because of it. Everyone is still talking about my beautiful dinner center pieces and everything played out as planned! We had the wedding of our dreams because of Talbot! Even with short notice he got I done!

Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 7
    Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 8
    Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 9

Jamila · Married on 04/28/2018

Tal executed our wedding vision flawlessly! He is extremely talented and brought a high level of sophistication and expertise to our wedding. Tal is not only professional, but also very warm and gracious. Working with Tal was a true pleasure. He exceeded our expectations, and created an elevated aesthetic that blew everyone away. Tal's team anticipated our needs, and handled everything with grace and with such attention to detail. In addition, all of the vendor's that were recommended by Tal provided exceptional service. I can't thank Tal and his team enough for helping us make our wedding such a special day for us and our guests!!!

Ron · Married on 03/17/2018

Carlo and I could not have been happier with all that Talbot and his team did to ensure that our wedding was everything we could have hoped for. Thank you, Talbot! We recognize how hard you worked and appreciated your dogged attention to every detail. You made our day incredibly special and exceeded all expectations.

With gratitude!

Ron & Carlo

Allie · Married on 02/17/2018

Talbot was the wedding planner I have always dreamed of! We hit it off from the beginning and I knew that I could trust him with my vision from the very start! The wedding turned out even better than I could of imagined with my parents and Talbot even surprising me with fireworks and Cirque de Soleil performers. I wish I could go back and do it all over again, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Graves · Married on 02/17/2018

Talbot makes it all special, amazing and so easy!
    He is a very special person as well!!
    You can not go wrong with him! We have zero complaints!! High is a class act!!

Christopher · Married on 02/10/2018

I was introduced to Talbot by a friend of mine in Chicago who is a high-end event planner. We ended up with about 80 for a destination wedding in PVR. My partner and I had high expectations. We flew down to PVR in January 2017 to meet with Talbot and he blew us away - taking us to multiple venues and coordinating vendor meetings. In the 12-months between initial meeting and our wedding, Talbot was always available to us via email/phone at a moments notice. He provided excellent vendor resources and offered his expert opinion when requested. We felt so comfortable in his care that many details of our wedding we left to his discretion, as we knew that he would execute perfectly. He was me personified in many ways. You know that person you meet that you know you don't have to worry about shit? Worry about anything? Know they'll take care of it? It's rare. Well, that's Talbot. He executed on our wedding accordingly. I don't like surprises and I don't like f-ups. If they happen, fix them and don't make me have to deal with them. Be capable and plan. Talbot did that. We had a seamless three days of events, and although Talbot didn't plan everything, he facilitated the connections. Talbot came to our Welcome Reception even though he didn't have to. Then, two days later he literally blew everyone's socks off with the most amazing wedding and reception ever. Unless you've used Talbot to plan your wedding, or been to a Talbot Wedding, it will be your best ever. His attention to detail was flawless. We were so confident in him, which is rare, but he had our trust - on the decor almost completely and it rocked - no one had seen anything like it, then it was one thing after another from painted pineapples to pinata to fireworks that provided us and our guests a truly unique and memorable experience. We wish we could do it all again. Thank you, Talbot. You can't go wrong with him. Wedding or event in PVR or the surrounding area - go get Talbot. There's no one else.

Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 10
    Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 17
    Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 18
    Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 19

Claudia · Married on 01/20/2018

It has been a couple of weeks since our wedding and we still feel like are walking on a cloud of happiness. It was undoubtedly the most magical day of our lives and we have Talbot and his team to thank for bringing it to life. With his incredible eye for design and attention to detail, Talbot took our vision for a rustic Mexican wedding and delivered a beautiful event that everyone in attendance has described as simply unforgettable. From the officiant selection to the food and decor, every detail of the celebration was expertly coordinated by Talbot and the day went by without a glitch. Planning a destination wedding was no easy feat but working with Talbot and his incredible team made it a lot easier and stress-free. Thank you Talbot!

Rob · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband, Jason, and I could not possibly have made a better choice than to go with Talbot and his team! Their consumate professionalism and friendly demeanor made both Talbot and Brian a genuine dream to wirk with! We cannot recommend their services enough! Thank you, Talbot, Brian, and the rest of your entire wonderful team for taking such good care of us, our friends, and our family. It’s because of you that our wedding was nothing less than everything we’ve ever dreamt of and more!

Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 20
    Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 27
    Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 28
    Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 29

Jason · Married on 01/20/2018

This would not have been possible without the help of Talbot and his team. They were a pleasure to have.

Matt · Married on 01/20/2018

AMAZING!!!! Talbot designed and organized our special day and it was way beyond our expectations. We can't thank him enough!!

Kevin · Married on 01/13/2018

We contacted Talbot after reviewing his website, and within minutes of talking to him, we knew he would be a great fit for us. We were locked in on a date and only had 5 months to work with. In that short amount of time, Talbot put together an EXTRAORDINARY wedding weekend! Yes, four days of events, not just a wedding ceremony. Talbot has EXTENSIVE knowledge of the area and vendors, and has cultivated great relationships with them all. Most importantly however, Talbot knows the intricacies of operating in Mexico and bringing things to full fruition. ALL of his recommendations were top notch. After a few conversations with him, Talbot quickly understood our style and the kind of wedding and decor we wanted. He also was able to take our vision and help us imagine components we would have never thought of on our own. Fire dancers, cigar rollers, and even a churro cart, to name a few. My husband and I are both tough critics, and we demand excellence--Talbot exceeded any and all of our already high expectations. Four days of events, executed seamlessly. Talbot's calmness and control over every situation, was a relief and truly allowed us to absorb every second of our wedding without ever having to worry. Perhaps the biggest evidence (and reward) of Talbot's diligence was the effusive praise we received from our guests. Many of them telling us our wedding was literally the best wedding they had ever attended in their entire lives. Our dream wedding became a reality, and we owe so much of that to Talbot. It was PERFECT. If you are planning a wedding in Puerto Vallarta or the surrounding region, and Talbot is available, you would be a fool not to book him immediately!

Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 30
    Talbot Ross Weddings & Events Puerto Vallarta 31

Saulo · Married on 11/11/2017

Talbot put together an experience unlike anything we imagined. All our family and friends refer it as “La boda del año.”

Lynne · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough kind words about Talbot! He made my daughters wedding perfect in every way! Talbot is talented, responsive, professional and kind! He makes planning a wedding fun! Talbot gets 5 stars all the way! Talbot is the BEST!

Sarah beth · Married on 09/28/2017

I don’t know where to begin- Talbot Ross Events planned the most perfect night (and weekend) of our entire life. Not only does he plan a fabulous party, but he is also an exceptional person to work with. Our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were both show stoppers... every single little detail was PERFECT. Talbot made the planning process fun and stress free. My husband and I live in the US so we were not able to do planning in person.... yet Talbot was still incredibly attentive. He sent us pictures now of his ideas often and remained in constant communication in regards to our vision and his plans. I can’t recommend Talbot Ross Events enough. He is truly the best wedding planner ever... we feel so lucky to now call him a lifetime friend.

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2017

Talbot was so great to work with. He created our daughter's dream wedding, from flower petals on the sand, to the fireworks after their first dance, the whole evening was magical. Spanish guitar, mariachis, and DJ...wonderful food,
    beautiful mirror topped tables aglow with candles and lanterns.
    As a professional event producer in Texas for over 26 years, this wasn't my 1st rodeo !!!! I set a very high bar for Talbot, and he met my expectations. He used nothing but the best vendors...who all were great to work with !
    When we asked Kimberly was this night what she had dreamed of forever......her answer was "it was perfect" !
    You can trust that Talbot will give you a beautiful event, with no worries that come with long distance planning involved with a destination wedding.

R · Married on 05/09/2017

We had a Christian ceremony and a Indian reception for our wedding and Talbot was instrumental to blending the two traditions together. Couldn't have done it without you mate ... love you and thank you again for giving us our dream wedding.

Chris · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I just finished our destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta and it was beyond our greatest expectations. We found Talbot about a year ago searching for wedding planners online who have experience supporting same sex weddings in Vallarta. We met Talbot in his office downtown about a year before our wedding when we were down there deciding on a villa to hold the wedding. We were looking for someone who was a good designer (I am not) who also had the expertise and connections to pull together decor, DJ, and catering, and Talbot checked all those boxes. Since we lived in Washington D.C, we worked together over the coming months over phone and email and Talbot was responsive. Whenever a topic was easier to discuss over the phone, we would plan a time and catch up. Anyways, I guess as can be expected it all comes down to the wedding weekend. You put all your trust and vision in someone and just hope for the best. Well, this is where Talbot exceeded all expectations. He came to the villa where we were both staying at and holding the wedding a day before to check in, walk through the space and answer any questions. His operations day off were flawless. He coordinated the entire set up as we were getting married at a villa and bringing everything in (chairs, seating, two DJ booths, lighting, etc.). When my husband and I were getting ready he would check in with us every 15 minutes with such a calming and positive manner. He now felt like a friend there for me to calm my nerves before the ceremony started. Needless to say, everything from ceremony, to cocktail hour, to speeches, dinner, dancing, was executed flawlessly. Many guests have said it was the best wedding they ever attended. (Not the goal of the wedding, but great to hear.) I can't imagine doing it without Talbot.

My advise - trust in him and the process, it will all work out! Also, look into Villa Estrella Mar if you are undecided on a venue. It is one of a kind.

Ann · Married on 04/06/2017

Most people come for a destination wedding or event. I have the good fortune to live in Vallarta half of the year so when I was interviewing for a planner/designer to produce my extravagant vow renewal / birthday celebration I was able to do my own research for the perfect planner locally. Unlike most people I am “old school” I tend not to put much stock in internet reviews, finding them at times overly inflated or overly negative. Luckily for me I have lived here a long time and know many business people in town. When I was considering Talbot Ross as one of the possible planners for my party I was able to speak to many people here in Vallarta to check his credentials/abilities with the locals. The overwhelming response I was getting was that he was very good to work with, honest, very creative, straight forward and no nonsense. Delivers what was promised. We would be inviting people I have know over a lifetime from several different countries and I wanted my guest to have an experience they would never forget. I can tell you that was exactly what it was. He delivered everything I could have wanted and more. The party was a very detailed event with a lot of elements and I could not have been happier. The floral was out of this world and to be honest, looked like twice the budget I gave him. The attention to detail and the one of kind ideas he came up with blew me away. He and his staff were so professional and had a calming effect on me that I so needed the day of the big event. My husband and I were able to show up and enjoy knowing all was taken care of and did we have a good time! I will never forget my special day and I am extremely grateful to Talbot Ross Events for all they did. I have an evening of memories that will last a lifetime. THE BEST!"

Robert · Married on 04/05/2017

Top notch, very professional. I would never hesitate to use this service again.

andrea · Married on 03/18/2017

THE SERVICE IS AMAZING, TALBOT MAKES AN EXCELENT AND UNIQUE WORK, WE ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HIS SERVICES IN THE BAY

Tony · Married on 02/19/2017

Talbot was great to work with! He did a great job of listening to the type of experience we wanted to create and then made it happen. He was always available for a conference call and even helped us plan events outside of the wedding itself. The day of the wedding went perfectly - his team was so professional and was able to create a beautiful experience for both us and our guests. Couldn't have asked for a better planner!

-Tony & Vonn, San Francisco, February 2017 Wedding

Marc · Married on 02/04/2017

Talbot is top notch. We could not have asked for a better experience in planning our wedding. We connected with Talbot last summer after reading all of his wonderful reviews on this website and others. After one phone conversation, we knew there was no point in speaking with anyone else. We worked with Talbot without ever setting foot in Puerto Vallarta during the planning process (although we know the city well). We were not super detail focused, but just had a sense for what we wanted the overall feel to be. We sent Talbot some shots from Pinterest and he truly created the most beautiful and special wedding we could have imagined. Every detail was very thoughtful and very much in our style. Not only did he plan the event itself, but he also connected us with a nearby hotel for our guests, organized a family dinner, planned a fun beachfront cocktail party, and put together a fabulous farewell brunch! Talbot seems to know everyone in Puerto Vallarta, which makes it so easy to get things done.

Our guests were blown away by the experience and many of them commented that it was hands down the best wedding they had ever been to. Many of our married friends even commented that they were glad they were already married because Talbot had raised the bar so high. We cannot name one thing that was not great...food was awesome, venue was amazing, DJ did a great job, and the service was top notch! Our only regret is that the weekend had to end.

We cannot recommend Talbot highly enough!

Matthew · Married on 01/07/2017

Trust me when I tell you that Talbot Ross has thought of EVERYTHING and has the knowledge, taste and resources to make your dream day a reality. His attention to detail is second to none -- he is calm and gracious in the in his management of your event ensuring that it is a fabulous, unique experience for your guests AND for YOU!

Nirmalpal · Married on 01/07/2017

If you go with Talbot Ross Turner Events you won't be sorry. His access to resources when planning your wedding or event is unparalleled. We looked at another wedding planner first and tried to be objective. Going with Talbot Ross Turner was a no brainer. He's got style, he knows how to make your event beautiful and he works directly with you the whole way. It was a joy working with him and our wedding is still being talked about by our friends. Really a collaborative kind of guy with knowledge of destination weddings and events to ease your mind about planning from a far. Thanks again Tab! John & Nirm married 01.07.17!