Tacaro Estate Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 6 Reviews
View more information

Grace D. Getting married on 11/16/2030
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Views on views on views on views

From literally almost every room, you can see all of the greenery and even the Chesapeake Bay. After visiting, I immediately showed all of my family members pictures and videos. But my absolute favorite part is the speakeasy downstairs. A lovely 1940s mansion with climate control, what more can you ask for?

Tacaro Estate's reply:

Thank you, Grace! I am thrilled that you enjoyed visiting Tacaro! The speakeasy is definitely one of my faves of the property and it is certainly a unique feature. Hope to see you again, soon!
  • Jillian
    Jillian B. Getting married on 10/04/2025
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible aesthetics and full of possibility!

I was able to attend the recent launch party at Tacaro Estate that was planned by IMPACT Collective. The property is incredibly beautiful and interesting. Not only is the exterior gorgeous- with views of the water and expansive lawns- but the interior is just as captivating. Every room inside has a different aesthetic but still manages to feel like one cohesive whole. I could’ve spent hours just looking through every room, taking in all of the small details and design choices.

It’s easy to tell how much love and care the owners have for the property. The house feels very welcoming, as if you were walking into your friend’s house. On top of that, the property has so much potential and could accommodate what feels like any event. Being there made my imagination go crazy thinking about what my own wedding could like at Tacaro Estate.

Tacaro Estate's reply:

Thank you so much, Jillian! I am thrilled that you enjoyed Tacaro. We had so much fun meeting everyone and sharing our property. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Barbie
    Barbie D. Getting married on 05/23/2023

Magical week at Tacaro Estate

Barbie D
    Spending time at Tacaro Estate is like stepping back in time. Upon entering from the front entrance the long driveway past the freshly mowed fields is the first glimpse of a special property. The foyer is stunning with chandelier and soaring ceilings- each room is decorated to perfection . The mansion’s rooms seem to go on forever but each is completely comfortable. The bedrooms are elegant and sxuppously decorated - Wandering on the property is refreshing, exploring the barns and soaking in the equestrian vibe I was lucky enough to spend a week on the Farm and cant wait to return -
    Susan and Luca are warm and wonderful hosts, making me feel at home. Susan’s lattes are not to be missed !!

Tacaro Estate's reply:

I am so glad you enjoyed your time at Tacaro. We strive to make every experience here magical. Can't wait to have you back!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Nana O. Married on 05/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A great all around experience

I attended an event hosted by impact collective at Tacaro estate. The venue was beautiful. The front lawn had a stunning view of the water. The inside of this mansion was even more breathtaking. We got to tour all 8 rooms and were just amazed by the different aesthetics. What was even more astonishing was the speakeasy. Great venue ! Loved the versatility

Tacaro Estate's reply:

Thank you, Nana. I am thrilled that you enjoyed visiting Tacaro! The speakeasy is definitely one of my faves of the property and it is certainly a unique feature. Hope to see you again, soon!
    Emma B. Married on 04/23/2022

Incredible venue

You truly feel like you have been magically transported into Tara in Gone With the Wind when you arrive at Tacaro. The splendor of the mansion is exceeded only by the majesty and peace of the natural beauty of the estate. The rooms are sumptuous while still being comfortable to hang out in. The whole energy of the space is so warm and welcoming. The time I spent visiting Tacaro made an indelible impression that left me feeling transformed and refreshed. It’s the wedding venue to fulfill your dreams!

Tacaro Estate's reply:

Emma, it was such a pleasure to get to know you and provide you with a magical experience. I hope you will be back for an anniversary stay at Tacaro!
    Lindsay M. Married on 04/09/2022

Fairy Tale

My husband and I selected Tacaro Farms for our engagement photos. As a visual person, the location and aesthetic of place means so much to me. Not only does Tacaro Farms offer a historic home, there are expansive water views and secret gardens throughout the property. It was our photographers dream location!

Susan and Luciano are the perfect hosts and caretakers to this beautiful piece of property. They are warm and friendly but also understand what needs to be done to offer their guests a relaxing experience during one of the most stressful times of their lives.

Tacaro Estate's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay! It has been such a pleasure to get to know you and I'm glad your experience was exactly what we hoped for!