46 Reviews for Table 6 Productions

Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Military (1)
45 Table 6 Productions Reviews

Heather Allen did an outstanding job. Every detail was organized and well planned and everything from the the welcome party, to the wedding ceremony and reception, to the post wedding brunch went smoothly. She worked closely with the bride and groom, kept the parents of the bride and groom informed, and assisted the aunts of the groom, who were hosting the brunch, with personalized mementos for the guests. She made the wedding special and memorable for the bride and groom, their parents and relatives, and their guests.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

To be honest, at first I questioned whether or not to hire a wedding planner at all. Looking back, I am so glad that I did!!! Before I even signed a contract or paid her, Heather was so responsive and informative. I got such a great feeling from her right away that I knew we would work great together. Looking at some of her prior weddings I knew I could trust her style and vision. Heather also completely paid for herself in terms of negotiating all of our vendors down even further. I hired Heather about a year in advance of the wedding and she was attentive and responsive to me the whole time, I never felt like I was on the back-burner to higher priority weddings. Additionally, planning a wedding in another country provides its own challenges; Heather was always able to put me at ease and stay on top of the many, many details. All of the pre-planning for a year, was nothing in comparison to how invaluable Heather was once we were finally in Mexico for the wedding week. Between set up, finalizing little details, managing the timeline, etc. I could not imagine doing any of it without her!! We also had friends and family to mentioned to us how grateful they were for Heather's guidance and direction during that time. If you are at all on the fence about hiring a planner, do yourself a favor and hire Heather. She will truly be a lifesaver while you plan your wedding. I'll never forget how wonderful she made the process for me and have the best memories of our wedding weekend thanks to her. I consider Heather a friend and miss working with her!!!

Profile Picture Addie, 1/20/18, 1 Review
4.1

Heather and Amanda were both very creative and helpful.

Profile Picture jennifer, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was a a guest this weekend at Alaina Martin and Jeb Brown's wedding and I have to say it was one of the best weddings I have attended! From the beautiful venue and amazing food to everything starting on time (I've never been to a wedding were the ceremony starts on time!!!) it was an amazing event. I spent a few minutes talking with the event planner Laurie (spelling?) and she was so sincere and wonderful. Even though I didn't plan this wedding if I were to get married again she would be the person I would hire! Very impressed with the entire evening thanks for making their wedding fantastic!

Profile Picture Deanna, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Lori Harding and Table 6 Productions was hands down one of the best decisions we made when planning our Vail, Colorado wedding! It was amazing being able to relax and enjoy the planning process and the wedding with our family and friends knowing that everything was being taken care of. Lori truly exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was everything we had always imagined while eliminating the stress that comes along with planning such a big event. I don’t think that there is another planner out there that would have been able to pull off a wedding in the fashion she did. There were so many moving pieces and logistics and not a single detail was missed anywhere within the planning process or the day of the wedding. Our wedding was seriously AMAZING and I can’t thank or recommend Lori and her team enough. If you are looking for someone that is going to go bust their behind and ensure you get the day you’ve always imagined with little stress you need to hire Lori.

Photos
Profile Picture Emily, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Heather recently coordinated my daughter's wedding in Piney Lake, CO and I have to say she gave us all "the wedding of our dreams." I live on the other side of the country so I couldn't get out to Colorado for any of the planning. For 10 months Heather worked tirelessly with my daughter and I (via a million texts) to workout every detail for her big day. Her contacts are amazing and extensive. The one thing I especially loved about Heather there was never a time that I couldn't contact her (even when she was on vacation). She was always there for my daughter and I to help calm our nerves and answer our questions. My daughter's wedding- tho logistically challenging - was carried out to perfection. I can honestly say hiring Heather was the best money we spent on the wedding. She will forever hold a special place in my heart for everything she did for me and for giving my daughter the best day of her life! Thanks Heather

Profile Picture Valerie , 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Heather was very easy to deal with and came through on everything we asked for! Very organized!

Profile Picture J, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Book this vendor! Jenna was absolutely amazing and helpful on our wedding day! No need to stress on your big day.

Profile Picture User6267618, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Table 6 Productions planned our July 2016 wedding and we could not have been happier! My mom and I worked with Heather Allen and we absolutely adored her. Not only is she funny, friendly, and professional, but she was also extremely attentive, responsive and extremely informative throughout the entire planning process! Our family isn't the easiest to impress and we can say we were absolutely impressed with her and her team. She is amazing when it comes to event design, overall aesthetics as well as making you feel really important throughout the wedding weekend! We did not have to worry about a thing! You can tell she really loves what she does. She has an amazing vendor team, which saved us a ton of time, and she had some really creative ideas on how to save a few dollars which was great...such as, she suggested contacting the Friday and Sunday brides from our venue and seeing if they wanted to share in some of our decor costs (draping, lighting, chairs, etc) and they did! That was just one of her many brilliant ideas. My husband didn't get to meet her until the wedding weekend and even he commented how much he loved her and what a fantastic job she did with everything! We would recommend her over and over to all of our friends! We ❤️ Heather Allen and Table 6 Productions!

Profile Picture Hudson, 7/23/16, 1 Review
0.5

REPLY TO OWNER'S RESPONSE: HEATHER: THE FACTS, NOT YOUR RHETORIC PROVE THEMSELVES AND ALSO I FIND YOUR REFERENCES TO MY FAMILY IN YOUR RESPONSE TO BE NOT JUST UNTRUE BUT HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE. *BUYER BEWARE*
Using Table 6 Productions for day of coordinating for my daughter's wedding was a huge waste of money not to mention they were instrumental in basically ruining my daughter's wedding ceremony. Jenna didn't check on flower delivery to the church until 5 minutes before the ceremony and alas - no flowers and of course too late to track them down. Had Jenna checked on the flowers in a timely manner, rather than a mere 5 minutes before, there would have been plenty of time to get the flowers to the church. Isn't that what you hire a day of coordinator for? My daughter was in tears at her own wedding. The florist has stepped up, apologized profusely and refunded my money. Not so with Table 6. Both Jenna and Heather have refused to take any responsibility for their mismanagement of this important aspect of my daughter's wedding day or even act like they care. Jenna's "day of timeline" was woefully incomplete and useless. She also ignored some of mine and my daughter's wishes for set up in the reception venue.
Never ever would I recommend this company to anyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather Allen from Table 6 helped plan my summer wedding in Vail, CO. She was absolutely amazing! After our initial meeting, she created a personalized vendor list based on my budget, and a timeline for things that I needed to do in the months leading up to the big day. This really helped me stay stress-free throughout the process. She really knows the wedding scene, especially in Vail, and made amazing recommendations about who to use for DJ, guitar music during the ceremony, catering, flowers, cake, etc. While she was incredibly helpful during the planning process, I was most impressed with her coordination the day of the wedding! She made sure that the decorations looked flawless, that everyone showed up on time and knew where to be/what to do, and made sure that my family and I could just enjoy it. She even made a trip out to my parents condo to pick up something we forgot, and packed up my parents car before the end of the night so that they could come and enjoy the after party with us!! Overall, she was very professional, kind, helpful, organized, and just wonderful. I recommend her and Table 6 to anyone planning a wedding in CO!

Profile Picture User4884168, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Heather and her team were absolutely amazing! She met all of our deadlines and responded to my calls and emails very quickly. Heather is down to earth and listened to our needs. Our theme was black and white and Heather had many ideas of how to make that happen. She even recommended a black isle runner with glitter which was beautiful! Our wedding ran smoothly and was everything we wanted. Our day of coordinator was Brittany and she was wonderful as well. She was friendly, organized, and was able to assist me with getting into my wedding dress (the beads has to be crocheted). The decor was stunning, delicious food, great music, and NO chaos! I highly recommend using Table 6 Productions for your wedding event. THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Kiaana, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When it comes to planning your wedding it should be one of the most exciting and happiest times of your life. Unfortunately since most of us have not planned weddings before it turns in to one of the most stressful times of our life not knowing all you really need to do on your wedding day. I was so happy that I was referred to Table 6 Productions and had Jenna Jaeger as my wedding planner. She honestly took all of the stress out of my wedding! I was amazed by how organized she was, on day one of meeting her she provided me with a budget sheet making sure we stayed on track (my now husband loved that!); she also took care contacting all my vendors and contacted telling them exact directions and time frame of when they need to be there and where to set up; and she also provided me with tons of feedback and resources to ensure my guest had no down time and that the wedding day was perfect! I cannot imagine trying to get ready on my wedding day and at the same time contacting all my vendors making sure things were set up properly and keeping everyone within the time frame while still trying to be present on my special day. I have talked to so many brides who could not wait to get their wedding day over with because they were so stressed and overwhelmed by it- that is NOT how any wedding should be. I am forever grateful for her hard work and determination to ensure that my wedding day was perfect! I recommend Table 6 Productions to EVERY bride to be!!

Profile Picture User6386716, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We weren't sure if we wanted to hire a wedding planner or not, and it turned out to be the best decision we made. Heather was amazing throughout the whole planning process and fought for us every step of the way! She negotiated and made sure we got our money's worth with every vendor and recommended some great vendors we never would have found otherwise. She helped me put together the overall vision while adding some very creative and unique elements that wowed our guests. The week of the wedding, she took care of so many of the small details - I am a bit of a control freak so I was a little nervous not knowing every single thing going on and Heather went above and beyond and did not forget a single tiny thing. Everything was perfect when I walked into our venue. Heather had another wedding the same weekend as ours, so we had a different day of coordinator (Sara). She was not involved in our planning process but the transition from Heather to her was so smooth you would never even know. Sara took care of every single detail during the day of and averted several crises! She was amazing and calm throughout the whole evening. Sara made sure to keep in touch with me throughout the evening and when she couldn't get ahold of me, she made decisions that were exactly what I would have done. The whole day was perfect and I did not have to worry about everything. I would recommend this company again and again!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the groom I worked with Jenna from Table six productions planning a bridal shower rehearsal dinner and cohosting a destination wedding. Jenna was extremely personable, professional and took a lot of initiative to get things done. Having Jenna's expertise and guidance allowed me to enjoy and celebrate each of these events knowing that everything was being handled properly. Thank you Janet I could not have done it without you!

Profile Picture Cindi, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Table 6 Productions was an absolute dream to work with! We hired them after reading all of the amazing reviews online and viewing their beautiful work! After meeting with Heather Allen and a few other planners, we knew that Heather was for sure our perfect planner. She totally got our vision from day 1 and truly nailed it the weekend of the wedding. She is an incredible visionary and you can tell in working with her that she is VERY respected by her peers and vendors! We could have not been happier with her! She truly exceeded our expectations and gave us everything we wanted and MORE! Hire her!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lori and Table 6 are incredible! Lori goes ABOVE AND BEYOND for her clients! She made sure everything was perfect and went smooth. She is so organized and punctual and there for whatever any client for vendor needs. She is aware of everything going on and makes it the best it can be. I would recommend her to any bride! She is amazing!

Profile Picture User7462128, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

To all Colorado, Florida, Georgia and California brides, the best decision you will make for a flawless and unforgettable wedding day is choosing Table 6 Productions. Hiring Heather Allen and her talented team was the best investment we made for our wedding. With over ten years of experience to pull from, Heather is a genuine treasure in the wedding business. She has cultivated an outstanding relationship with some of the best vendors around to ensure her brides get everything they want for the best price in town. Her attention to detail is unparalleled, and she has an answer for every question and every situation. Heather is down-to-earth, lovable, a great listener and exceptional at executing details. My top priorities for a wedding planner included someone who was responsive, imaginative, knowledgeable, well-connected, enthusiastic and able to work with unique and difficult family members. Heather not only met my standards, she far exceeded them. Our wedding was truly magnificent because of the time, love and care that went into each and every detail. Heather diligently worked to find ways to make all of our wants a reality and worked with us to figure out where the best investment of our money would be. By the end of the planning process, Heather was family! Table 6 Production weddings are the true definition of luxury, and Heather is the genius behind them. She does not shy away from a challenge, and she is honest and upfront with her opinions. I am 100% type A, and I didn't have a single worry on my wedding day, because I knew that Heather had everything and more under control. Heather pours a part of herself into every wedding she does, and the result is perfection. I cannot over emphasize how thrilled we were with our special day, and I hope that all of you ladies out there choose Heather and Table 6 Productions to bring your most beautiful visions to life!

Profile Picture Mikenzie, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Military

WOW!!! Table 6 Productions (Heather Allen) and her entire team are outstanding! This being a destination wedding in Denver meant having a wedding planner was crucial. From start to finish nothing was overlooked. Heather has amazing taste, her vendors adore her and she always goes the extra mile for her clients. Heather energy and attention to details made the process so enjoyable.
I knew we would have a great wedding but Heather and her team went beyond my expectations. We absolutely loved the entire weekend. And best of all, the bride and groom were ecstatic. They said it was the best day of their lives…
Thank you so, so much for doing what you do so well to make this whole weekend so beautiful.
Andrea (Mother of the Bride).

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We had an absolutely flawless wedding day thanks to Jenna!! Her expertise and hard work meant we didn't have to spend any time worrying about small details. She took care of everything. We had a countless number of decorations that we made ourselves and Jenna had no problem meeting us to get them, transporting them to the venue or setting them all up perfectly. She helped make our day unforgettable and we couldn't be more thankful for her.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., To-Do Lists, Referrals

Heather is absolutely FABULOUS!! If you are getting married and do not hire her, you will truly be missing out on a stress free and amazing wedding experience. The team of vendors that Heather suggested for us were nothing short of amazing. They, including Heather, we're all creative, collaborative and fun to work with. Throughout our experience, she provided many suggestions and recommendations that proved to be invaluable, and took care of our every need. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Heather - she will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the absolute pleasure of having Jenna, with Table 6 Productions, as my Day Of Coordinator and honestly, I don't know what we would have done without her! A wedding day should run smooth and seamless and that's exactly what Jenna did. She was so on-the-ball with everything from timeline, to vendor set-up, to helping with day-of decorations, etc. Not only that, but she was a HUGE help with recommending vendors and giving decorating ideas leading up to the wedding. She saved us a ton of money with the relationships she had with the vendors, which was so helpful because we were on a budget! Weddings are stressful and instilling all your trust in someone for your big day can be nerve racking, but I was completely blown away with Jenna! Her kindness, energy, generosity, hard-work, incredible eye for beauty & style, and attention to detail, made the day perfect! We couldn't have been in better hands! Thank you SO MUCH Jenna and Table 6 Productions!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I would reccomend Table 6 Productions for anyone who is wanting to spend the best night of their lives with total ease! Our wedding was the greatest day and it was all because of Heather at T6P. She made what could have been the most stressful day of our lives, the most special, stress/worry free experience from start to finish. From the moment I contacted her about using T6P to create the wedding of our dreams to the moment we went to our wedding suite after the amazing night, it was all about Matt and I and making us feel so special. She had so many great and unique ideas that we were able to bring to life. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't think of that night!

Profile Picture Kati, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

When we decided to get married in Denver, CO, we were a little worried. Neither of us lived there, nor had family in the area to help us with wedding preparations. When we found Heather and Table 6 Productions it was such a relief! Heather has extensive knowledge and great relationships with all the best vendors in the area. We absolutely loved the team that she assembled. If you want something spectacular, having access to those vendors and someone like Heather who will genuinely care about your event is a must.

I can't tell you how many people commented on how much fun they had,and everything went so smoothly thanks to Heather and her team.

Thank you, Table 6 for helping us create our dream wedding and a weekend we'll never forget!

Profile Picture Meagan, 2/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather and her team were wonderful. She listened to all of the details i wanted and made sure everything went off smoothly. I did nothing the day of my wedding and was completely relaxed. If there was a problem i didnt know about it! She made sure i was completely taken care of and that my bridal party and family was as well. She helped me plan my perfect wedding and helped us get the most bang for our buck. We planned a long distance wedding so having Heather help make sure everything went smoothly was key. She also made sure we didnt forget anything and that everything was perfect leading up to the wedding. She is a true professional and really makes sure you have the perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/6/14, 5 Reviews