Sweets Cakes & Pastry Reviews

16 Reviews for Sweets Cakes & Pastry

1 User photo

Sweets Cakes & Pastry 1

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

The entire Sweets team was very helpful and professional throughout our whole wedding experience!! They made our wedding cake exactly as we had imagined it, and the moose cookies were absolutely delicious! Really top notch service!

Sweets Cakes & Pastry 2

Aksana · Married on 02/25/2017

Fantastic wedding cake. The price was amazing, the quality of service was excellent, and most important my wedding cake looked stunning and was delicious! Highly recommended.

Sweets was willing to work with me to meet my budget and did a beautiful job! Our guests keep telling us that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had :)

Sweet's makes DELICIOUS desserts! The hardest part was trying to decide what to choose! They were also amazingly flexible since we were planning our wedding in Wyoming from Texas. Sweets worked with our schedule and made everything go smoothly for every step of the way!

Emily · Married on 07/24/2014

We planned our wedding from afar and Jessica made the whole process so much easier! Communication was excellent. I think we were most (pleasently) surprised by the huge variety and creativity behind the flavors and combinations. Thanks so much! Highly recommended. Oh yeah, most importantly - cakes and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious.

Kelsie · Married on 07/19/2014

We loved working with Sweets! They listened to us and were really helpful in showing us examples of what we could do! My husband is lactose intolerant and they were so great working with him in making a cake that he could eat and was delicious (it actually was the favorite cake at the wedding)! I would recommend Sweets to anyone for any event!

Very easy to work with! Helped me bring my vision to life and gave me great feedback on what would work best for my event.

Sara · Married on 12/15/2013

Our cake was breathtaking and delectable - edible art. Jessica was wonderful to work with.

Jilian · Married on 11/23/2013

Sweets did an amazing job with our cake! They were so kind and our cake was perfect for our day!

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with. She took exactly what we envisioned and made it reality. Great experience with Sweets!

• User4871977 · event on: 08/13/2014

This bakery is such a quality bakery. Jessica and her team have always provided the tastiest, heart warming, loved cakes that I have ever bought. You can really tell that her classical training shows through her work. They care about what your individual tastes are and how to make your event feel custom and special. The cost is great too! I used to live in the big city and this is an amazing deal for anything you get! I also love ordering batches of cookies from them for special events that I don't have time to make them for myself!

Cameron · Married on 08/09/2014

Sweets was able to provide an excellent, beautifully decorated cake within our limited budget, and they were unfailingly prompt and professional.

Jennifer · Married on 07/26/2014

Sweets Cakes & Pastry were great to work with. They made us feel very at ease planning our wedding from afar and our decision to use them for our wedding cake was a great one! Communication was great and I LOVED how my cake turned out and received several compliments at the wedding!

Leslie · Married on 10/31/2013

I worked with this company over the phone and via email to order our wedding cake. They were very friendly, very reliable and professional! The quality of the design was top notch. We were very happy with how it turned out. The cake was beautiful and it tasted amazing! We also had a special cake made for individuals with allergies so everyone was able to enjoy the cake. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs a delicious cake not just for a wedding but for other occasions as well. Many thanks to them!

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Everyone was talking about how much they loved it. The only problem was that we had ordered each tier to be a different flavor, with the top tier being carrot for my husband and I. There was also supposed to be red velvet, chocolate and white cake, but when we cut into it the entire cake was carrot. It turned out perfect because the carrot cake was so delicious, moist and made a perfect match with the frosting. It just wasn't how we ordered it. We've called it the best mistake ever!

• User4912005 · 2+ years ago

I really enjoyed working with this vendor. She was very accommodating and catered to our needs.