Cake Works

Cheyenne, WY View map

Wedding Cakes, Specialty Cakes, Cupcakes and Cookies. Confectionary Art Customized for Your Special Event. Visit us at www.CakeWorksBakery.com

• Woman-owned

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

1 User photo

Leanne Married on 01/19/2019

Delicious. Creative. AMAZING!

Cake Works Bakery is like a well-kept secret, but luckily, we stumbled across Alisa. She is absolutely amazing! Alisa makes her cakes to order (even the tasting cakes), no cakes are ever frozen. From someone who cooks and bakes a lot, flavor is very important. The cake is moist, the buttercream is smooth, and the fillings are silky. Her cakes are so good that we even ordered a small cake before the wedding. She was willing to do a light gray wedding cake, with plaid accents, and with dinosaur toppers for us—something we weren’t sure if we could make happen! She helped make our vision a reality, and nobody could stop talking about how delicious our cake was! You absolutely need to hire Alisa to make your wedding cake, trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Cake Works's reply:

Thank you LeAnne! It was an absolute pleasure bringing your creative vision to life. I wish you and Nathan all the best!!!
    Alisa
    Mercedes P. Married on 12/01/2018

Dream Beach Cake & Dirt Bike Grooms Cake

Cake Works made the most beautiful and tasty wedding cake for our wedding reception! Alisa was able to recreate my dream beach cake from a picture that I sent her. She even made my husband's day by making a grooms cake that was a dirt bike tire! He thought it was the best surprise ever! Thank you so much for making such a wonderful day so much sweeter!

Cake Works's reply:

It was a pleasure making your wedding and groom's cake. I am so glad you liked them. Best wishes to you and Colton!!!
    Abby A. Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely Stunning!

My cake was beautiful! It was exactly what I envisioned! It was also the best tasting cake I have ever had! Alisa did an amazing job!

Cake Works's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Congratulations to you and Martin - I wish you many years of happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

A-One Weddings & Events A-One Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Cake works' designs always impress everyone! Every flavor we have ever had has been delicious, the presentation is beautiful, and she is a joy to work with in every stage of the wedding planning process. I HIGHLY recommend Cake Works! Her work is impeccable, pricing is competitive and fair, and a lot of heart goes into each bite. I love recommending her to my clients because I know they will be thrilled with the wedding cake and love every single bite!

W Park Ave Cheyenne, WY, 80534

Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00
Location of (Cake Works)

Other vendors in Cheyenne for your wedding