Sweetly Paired Reviews

36 | Denver, CO

36 Reviews for Sweetly Paired

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2016

Working with Lilli made planning my daughters wedding fun! Always great communication along with a professional staff. As the mother of the bride I wanted to enjoy the process of wedding planning as well as enjoy the big day. I was able to do both working with Lilli.....she rocks!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Rachael · Married on 07/08/2016

We worked with Lilli for our wedding in Beaver Creek, CO in July 2016—she was both our day-of-coordinator and florist. She did an impeccable job in every aspect and made sure that our wedding day was flawless.

Lilli started the “day of” work more than a few months out from the wedding. I emailed her with vendor information and general questions and she always got back to me promptly. I had the opportunity to fly out to Colorado before the wedding and she took the time to sit down with my mom and me to talk through every aspect of the timeline and sketch out the decorations and florals.

During the wedding weekend, she and her assistant, Gracie (who was also amazing!) drove out to Beaver Creek and ran the rehearsal the night before. The next morning they were up early delivering bouquets, boutonnières, picking up last minute reception decorations, etc. We had a LOT of moving parts with our wedding, including a huge wedding party, getting guests to the top of the mountain and then riding the gondolas down the mountain after the ceremony, etc. Lilli did a seamless job navigating through the day and made sure that I was never made aware of any issues that came up (I still don’t know if any did!)

If you get a chance to work with Lilli through Sweetly Paired or Bella Calla, you won’t regret it. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her and her team!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/26/2016

Lilli was key to making our wedding perfect. As a super organized, super enthusiastic bride I never would have hired a day of coordinator, but my venue required we had one, and thank god they did.

Lilli was great to work with up until the wedding. She always answered emails promptly, gave us tons of thoughtful advice on things I hadn't considered, and was always completely happy to help with anything I asked for. I constantly wondered who takes care of random odds and ends on the day, to which Lilli's answer always was "Oh I'll do that."

The wedding is when we realized we couldn't have lived without Lilli though. All day long she was always walking by exactly when we needed her and solving anything that came up, before we even got a chance to worry about a thing. She wasn't just doing this for us though, she was taking care of our vendors, and our family members as well. I can't even really convey how Lilli was literally everywhere that day, but all we did on our wedding was enjoy our day thanks to her.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jason · Married on 12/21/2015

When my daughter wanted to hire a wedding planner, I really didn't like the idea. Boy was I wrong. It turns out I really didn't understand what a planner did and how much an amazing one can make a wedding so much more special. When I saw what Lilli did for my daughter throughout the process and then on the special day. It was amazing. Lilli's connections with other vendors, knowledge of the industry, artistry and style just made everything so easy and so spectacular. My daughter really had no idea where to start with much of anything. I mean, I think she knew she wanted a white dress, but that was it! And Lilli really guided her to a fantastic, memorable, hassle-free day. Out of all of the money we spent on the wedding, hers was the most well spent.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/21/2015

The best decision we made was to hire Sweetly Paired! I never really spent much thought about weddings. So, when I finally met Mr. Right and he proposed, my next thought was that I have no idea what to do next! How in the world do you plan a wedding?!? My fiancé and I wanted a wedding planner that could give us advice and guide us through the process and who could really help on the wedding day. We needed a professional who would be able to design our ceremony and reception sites and then keep the day moving so we could sit back and enjoy it. After meeting with Lilli, hiring Sweetly Paired was an easy decision. She and her staff are all super professional, passionate and energetic – all are clearly organized, stylish and charming. Lilli and her team really made us feel comfortable and they handled things getting them done right! Sweetly Paired's services and pricing made the most sense to us out of the planning company’s we reviewed/interviewed. She took care of everything and we didn't need to worry about how to make things run smoothly, …that was her job and she was EXCELLENT! People have asked if I’ve been stressed out by the wedding process – and I can honestly say NO!! And the primary reason is because we’ve hired Sweetly Paired.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Carla · Married on 12/19/2015

I've always heard that a wedding day can't be perfect; the band plays the wrong music, a guest drinks too much, the toasts take too long, etc. Well, I can honestly say that my wedding day was perfect, and that everything went off without a hitch thanks to Lilli's help.

I first found Lilli during my search for a florist. Her flowers were beautiful--her artistry superb--but it was her work ethic that was most impressive. I hired her on-the-spot as both my florist and day-of-coordinator, and I can say with conviction that it was the best decision that I made for the wedding.

Lilli began her coordination services a month before the wedding, organizing a timeline for our ceremony/reception, as well as a master list of all of our vendors. She also worked out all vendor related kinks, and ensured that all vendors were on the same page. In short, Lilli made the month before the wedding a breeze, saving me--a Grad student going through finals--so much headache.

Now during the wedding Lilli (and her assistant florist) really shined. Throughout the night Lilli was the liaison between myself and the other vendors, ensuring that no one bothered me or the wedding party with last minute questions or concerns. Her assistant was also kind enough to run to a grocery store during the reception to buy me something to settle my stomach. Regardless, throughout the night both Lilli and her assistant ran the show discreetly and seamlessly, helping my wedding be the perfect day I had not thought possible!

If you are in the market for both a florist and a planner, I urge you to sit down with Lilli. Her work ethic and beautiful flowers certainly sell themselves, but I would like this review to serve as a personal endorsement from a very happy bride. Thanks for everything Lilli!

Sent on 01/05/2016

We worked with both Sweetly Paired and Bella Calla for our wedding.... and what a team they were! Lilli helped us plan our wedding from start to finish, and helped us pick an amazing group of vendors that worked so well together! My husband and I are very much not the creative type, and The vision we got from Lilli and her team was outstanding. Our guests had the best time! Lilli, Kate, and Gracie were just fabulous to deal with, very responsive, and thy even helped deal with my mother when she was having a rough time the weeks before the wedding. Our day went perfectly (I'm sure there were imperfect parts, but I never saw them!). I can't recommend these two teams enough!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Made me completely relaxed on our big day and was an incredible help. Had great ideas. Had incredibly helpful vendor recommendations also - made our day honestly perfect! Not to mention her floral service is to die for. Loved working with Lilli!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/31/2015

Lilli and her team recently coordinated my wedding for me - they were amazing! I live out of state and Lilli answered all my questions and frantic emails leading up to the wedding without making me seem insane. Everyone remarked how great she was at our rehearsal and kept the entire thing from the rehearsal through the wedding moving along without a glitch!

Sent on 02/13/2015
  • Dana Jo

Dana · Married on 10/17/2013

Planning a wedding in a large, unfamiliar city, from two hours away, Lilli was a Godsend.

She and her team were friendly, remembered us on subsequent visits to her shop, and always treated us like their most important client. Before the wedding, she worked in person with the caterer and the venue to square away the details when I couldn't be there in person. She had worked with our photographer before, (who we had chosen independently) and assured us we had made a good choice in hiring him. (And she was correct.)

At the wedding, she was prepared for absolutely anything, from hot gluing my shoe clips back together, to running after some Immodium when that rich, delicious meal hit one of us on a virtually empty stomach. :-)

She also recommended a very talented makeup artist who did a wonderful job for us as well. We couldn't have been happier with Lilli, and we would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone marrying in the Denver area.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Tracy · Married on 07/22/2018

1.6
      1.5
      1.0

I attended a wedding that was planned by Lilli and her team. I found Lilli to be overall very rude and egotistical. She really stepped on a lot of toes. She forgot the programs for the ceremony that had a remembrance for a deceased brother on them. There was no seating sign that my cousin paid for. These things may have been overlooked with anything better than a piss poor attitude from the owner. And not to mention the cake was collapsed. WOULD NOT RECCOMEND!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018