Sweet Elegance Bridal Reviews

Sweet Elegance Bridal 6
Sweet Elegance Bridal 7

Carolina Sanchez · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Elegant gowns

Nancy is the sweetest, but they are all so nice and attentive here and they are one of the very few stores in Ga to carry Pronovias.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Sweet Elegance Bridal's reply:

Carolina, thank you sooo much for the kind words. It is so much fun and a pleasure to work with brides like you. You are such a doll and again thank you! If you are in the neighborhood, please come by!
    Love to you,
    Nancy
  • Nancy

Nancy sanchez · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Found more than one dress

They gave the most beautiful dresses at great prices . They also have dresses on the rack in great shape, they really do take care of their dresses. The stylists are so sweet and helpful. Nancy was amazing at picking out exactly what I was picturing.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Sweet Elegance Bridal's reply:

Nancy, thank you so much for the kind words. I loved working with you and your daughter and brother were just who you needed for encouragement and opinions. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Again, thank you!
    Sweet Elegance Bridal
    404-292-8424
  • Kathy

Kathy Rouse · Getting married on 02/15/2020

I felt like a celebrity in my wedding gown!

I was fitted for the perfect wedding gown.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Great customer focus

Nancy and the entire was amazing!!! She listened made it personal and help me find the dress of my dreams

Sent on 05/11/2019

Sweet Elegance Bridal's reply:

Jessica, you Sweetheart, thank you so much for the kind comments. That means the world to us. I can't wait to see you in your dress when you return.
    Sweet Elegance Bridal
  • Shameeka

Shameeka Willingham · Married on 08/23/2019

My dress is everything

I chose the 5 th dress . All of dresses was amazing. I love that the staff listened to me and I was able to find my dream dress

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Atlanta Bridal Shop

I had an amazing experience at Sweet Elegance! They had an expansive selection of dresses that fit my style, needs and requests (and their prices were great). The sales associates were all very nice and helpful, the owner even personally helped out with my appointment. I love that they gave out champagne to my sister and I while we were looking/shopping. The only downside is that you can't take pictures in the dresses or know the designer/style number until you purchase a gown.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing and perfect in every way

I absolutely had the best experience with Amy and the ladies here. They were so nice from the moment I entered the door through the end of walking the door with my perfect dress. I went to many bridal boutique and by far they were the best.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2018

Wedding Dress

Absolutely love my dress and looove how helpful and friendly the staff is! I am from out of town and they worked with me on getting my veil and dress! They kept me informed on anything they felt I needed to know about ordering, shipping and fitting of my dress. Cannot thank them enough for making me feel special exactly how a bride would imagine being in her dream dress!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Sweet Elegance Bridal 8
    Sweet Elegance Bridal 9
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend Sweet Elegance!

My experience at Sweet Elegance was outstanding. Aimee, the shop owner, is genuine, pleasant and incredibly helpful. I had a very particular dress in mind and struggled picking between two, and she helped me in my decision and with perfecting my dress to make it mine. They have a great selection of gorgeous dresses and have very reasonable prices. Highly recommend Sweet Elegance!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Sweet Elegance Bridal's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and we can't thank you enough for choosing us to help make your day even more special!

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing wedding dress shopping experience!

I am lucky enough to live very close to the best bridal salon in Atlanta! Sweet Elegance was the first bridal salon I went to and I found “the” dress. I wanted to be 100% sure about my decision so I went to a few other places in the Atlanta area and the quality of the dresses and price could not compare! My dress was perfect and I had several people tell me on my wedding day that it was the prettiest wedding dress they had ever seen! The ladies that work at Sweet Elegance are WONDERFUL and make you feel like a princess! I recommend asking for the owner Aimee if you are able to, she is the one who helped me during my visit. Whether this is the first or last salon you visit, this is probably where you will find your dress!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sweet Elegance Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and we can't thank you enough for choosing us to be a part of your special day!

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Kristine was the most professional and helpful shop owner I have met! They have the most beautiful dresses at very reasonable prices. Kristine was so helpful and went out of her way to find the Rosa Clara dress I wanted. It was unbelievable how she stepped in to help me when another dress shop I ordered my dress from, went out of business. I would 100% recommend any brides to go here and see what they can do!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2018

My experience at Sweet Elegance Bridal was literally one of the best experiences I've ever had! They were the first shop I went to and the last because I found my dress there almost instantly. My consultant, Aimee, was the sweetest, friendliest, and bubbliest person I've ever met, and she really made my appointment the great experience it was. All the dresses Aimee put me in were beautiful and I felt that she really understood what I wanted in a dress. The 3rd one I tried on was the one I ended up buying and I couldn't be happier! Aimee also found a veil that ties perfectly with my dress and I'm so excited for it to all come together on my big day. Thank you Aimee and thank you Sweet Elegance!

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • O

Octavia · Married on 02/12/2018

It was an amazing experience!! They were sweet and helpful and most importantly they listened. My dress was perfect!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Karyn · Married on 01/13/2018

I am not sure my review can possibly do justice to my amazing experience at Sweet Elegance. I had visited one other bridal salon prior to coming to SE, and I left discouraged that I was sure I would never find a dress that I loved. The outside of the salon is rather unassuming, but don't let that fool you- SE Bridal will provide you with a level of customer service beyond what you have ever experienced. First of all, appointments are 1.5 hours, instead of 1 hour, so they can be sure that they dedicate enough time to each bride. The owner herself sat with me to discuss what I wanted in a dress, and she was so warm and kind that I felt immediately at ease. I showed her a picture of a dress that I loved and she pulled it for me as well as two other dresses that she chose for me. This was different from my previous experience at another bridal salon- they let me select dresses for myself that I liked on the hanger/mannequin (a terrible decision in my opinion, because I had never tried on a wedding gown and didn't know what would look best on my body). At SE, however, Amy knew exactly what would look best on me. The dress I showed her in the picture looked decent enough on me, but when I tried on the dress she pulled for me, it was a showstopper. My mother, my sisters, and I all knew that this was the dress for me. I tried on two more dresses, and then went back to the second dress (the first she chose for me) and said yes to the dress. Amy knows exactly what she is doing and will put you in the perfect dress. I'd also like to mention that the designer I chose was Pronovias, which I don't believe that many bridal salons carry (which is great because you don't have to worry about every other bride having a cookie cutter version of your dress). This particular designer is not overwhelmingly expensive, so you won't break your budget. The gowns are gorgeous, chic, and sexy, although not over the top for a church wedding. I got married a little over a week ago and I cannot t

Sent on 01/24/2018

Shelly · Married on 11/18/2017

The people here feel like family to me now. Amy is like a third mom & her daughter is the most helpful, precious person. While they are polar opposites, every trip to SE was nothing less than perfect in every way. Here is my HONEST story for you soon-to-be-brides out there.

NOTES: 1. They legally cannot serve alcohol. Don't let that damper the experience! 2. You CANNOT take photos until you buy the dress, for good reason. 3. Let them cater to you! You can go looking at any dress you desire at other shops. Tell SE your story & let them do some of the heavy lifting. It is unlike ANY salon in Atlanta. 4. They don't pressure you, at all.

MY STORY: Upon arrival, I'll be honest, the exterior leaves something to be desired. It is in a "developing" area of town, but, once inside, I was literally transported to some Spanish/French designer's showroom. The most gorgeous dresses I'd ever seen, modern lighting & decor and the welcoming presence of Amy. "Are you Shelly?! We've been waiting for you! Come sit. We want to hear everything." At first, I was a little overwhelmed. I was used to walking in & going straight for the dresses. Not here. After 30 minutes of me blabbing, Amy took a look at the dresses I had been trying on and said. "You look amazing in these dresses my dear, but they don't ladder up to the vision you just described to me. Mind if I pull a few that I think might work, even if they aren't what you originally had in mind?"

After much laughter and many tears, I said yes to the most unexpected, gorgeous gown I had ever worn. They referred me to the best seamstress they knew to help me with some sleeve alteration ideas I had. over the next 6 months, I found myself going back just to say hello and check in. These people are amazing and only care about making you happy.
    THANK YOU for putting me in my dream gown. I'll never forget the genuine gasps I heard on my wedding day as friends & family saw me in my dress for the first time. It was a fairy tale!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Sweet Elegance Bridal 10
    Sweet Elegance Bridal 11
    Sweet Elegance Bridal 12
    Sweet Elegance Bridal 13
    Sweet Elegance Bridal 14

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2017

I can't thank Aimee and her entire team at Sweet Elegance Bridal. This place is unsuspecting and top notch! SEB was the 6th (and last) bridal gown boutiqueI went searching for my gown. From the second I walked in I was greeted by some of the friendliest (and beautiful) staff. I answered a few questions and was ready to begin my search. I brought my mother, 2 sisters and 2 nieces. I have to say they were amazing with my nieces (4 & 8 yrs old). This was our last stop of the day so the girls were a little "energized" and not into sitting still. Aimee and her staff were very understanding of their need to let out a little energy so a HUGE THANK YOU for that alone. Aimee listened to what I wanted and was ready to style me. The first dress I tried on was a winner. It was everything I asked for (and didn’t know I wanted). She has an amazing eye for what looks good on your body (and actually listens to what you say). Her process of keep one/get rid of one is the best process for choosing a dress. I tried on 4 dresses and once I hit the 4th dress I had a problem: a wonderful problem of loving 2 dresses. After what felt like hours to everyone with me of debating, I chose my dress & couldn’t be happier! I immediately purchased my dress. I am beyond excited that Aimee made me feel really comfortable and special and to top it off found me the dress of my dreams. Every other place I went before I only felt “meh” about the dress. This was the first and only time I actually had the feeling of “this is my dress”. I owe it to Aimee and her team (I think their names were Leah and Christine). Aimee even helped me find my veil and jewelry. This place is the absolute best.! Not to mentionI recognized another bride at SEB that was at another shop with me earlier in the day. She also found her wedding dress at SEB. In a nut shell, Sweet Elegance Bridal makes my heart happy.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Shakara · Married on 10/21/2017

Aimee and her team made my experience the BEST!!! The moment I walked in I knew I would have left saying YES TO THE DRESS!!! Sweet Elegance Bridal is one every Bride needs to experience. I said yes to a dress at David's Bridal 3wks ago and I didn't have the same feeling I felt today!!! I cried the moment I looked at myself in the Mirror and what was more touching Aimee and her team got emotional knowing that I was absolutely happy. I Can't wait until the Big Day......Thanks Aimee for being my Hero and Inspiration.
    Shakara (Kayonce) Theirse

Sent on 02/18/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/03/2017

I absolutely loved the staff here. The owner looked at my Pinterest account and found the dress that I'd wear on my wedding day. It was the first dress I tried on! Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2017

I was at Sweet Elegance yesterday trying on gowns for my September wedding. My consultant was Dani, and she was awesome. After trying on a few gowns that just didn't look great, I told her I was discouraged. She smiled and said, "Don't worry, we're going to find something that works for you." And, we did. She was professional, fun, and down-to-earth. There's no hard sell here, and they go out of their way to work with you. They have a large selection of gowns and I found their method--they choose gowns in the first part of the appointment, and then invite you and your group to choose for the second half--the best of anyplace I went. They also provided foundation undergarments and an overall classy experience. As others have mentioned, the "no photos" policy is somewhat off-putting, but that's the only complaint I have.

I left the store with two dresses I loved in my head. By the end of the day, I decided to buy another gown elsewhere--when you fall in love with a dress, you fall in love--but I would recommend this store to anyone wanting a personal, upbeat, and non-snooty experience.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Sweet Elegance Bridal is the BEST! Kristin helped me order my dress and was able to have it shipped in quickly for my wedding because my previous dress was ruined by the retailer. She then worked with me for almost 3 hours to help me find the perfect veil by June 10, 2017. She did not just refer me to someone else, she worked hard, calling Spain and looking up about 30 different veils by my dress designer before finally finding a beautiful veil to look amazing with my dress. Kristin made me feel so special by truly caring about my wedding and not just seeing me as another girl buying a wedding dress. The whole team there was so helpful and kind. I could NOT have asked for a better bridal experience! 10/10 recommend coming here before going to big name stores!

Sent on 05/10/2017

emma · Married on 04/08/2017

Sweet elegance bridal was an amazing experience. Before coming here, I had tried on at least 30 other dresses at other salons so I thought I knew what I was in for. Ashleigh was my consultant as she is by far the best person I've worked with at any store. She was sweet, attentive and never pushy. My mom even made the effort to talk to the manager about how incredible she was. From the moment we walked in she nailed it. All the dresses she pulled were spot on in terms of what I was looking for. She listened to my feedback and when my mom found a dress she wanted me to try, Ashleigh was quick to point out that she had a dress that was similar, but would look way better and was at a better price point. It was the dress, even though I didn't know it at the time. We actually left to go look at another store that we had made an appointment for that day. But once we got there, we just knew that dress wasn't going to be beat. It had actually started snowing at that point and the city was starting to shut down. Everyone was closing early to avoid the snow. But we called and asked if we could come back and see it and they agreed without hesitation. They were so accommodating and so helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to tell my friends to go there and I would DEFINITELY recommend Ashleigh.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Niya · Married on 02/18/2017

Sweet elegance relit my fire for planning my wedding! I'd been to FIVE bridal shops and had everything from horrid to mediocre at best experiences. The stress and frustration of finding nothing I liked that was in my budget had taken such a toll on me I literally was having nightmares about wedding gowns the entire week leading up to my appointment at Sweet Elegance. God bless Nancy for chasing my nightmares away! She truly treated my like a princess. Understanding my extreme frustration with the dress shopping process, she somehow was intuitively able to figure out the exact style that I would love (which I was completely confused about when I walked in the door). Nancy had such a personable touch and concern for me, I left there feeling like we were old friends. Not to mention their store is gorgeous, their collection is absolutely stunning, and the gowns are available for every price range! I am so glad I found this boutique and would highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Samantha · Married on 12/04/2016

This place is the absolute best!! They have a great selection, awesome consultants, and arguably the lowest prices in the Atlanta area (Anya Bridal priced my dress ~$300 more than what I paid here). I never once felt pressured to buy or rushed to make a decision. Give this place a look my fellow brides. You'll be glad you did!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Maria · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Sweet Elegance Bridal. This had been my third visit to a bridal store and I was really starting to lose hope. Nevertheless, Nancy and Aimee were all I needed. I had made an appointment a couple of weeks in advance (I highly encourage this, I don't know if they can accommodate walk-ins). When I got there with my mom they greeted us and made us wait in a sitting area up-front. When Nancy was ready she sat with me and got some ideas of what I was looking for as well as my budget.

When you are taken to the back of the store there are fitting rooms for the brides and consultants and a very comfortable area for family. The consultants are sweet, professional and very knowledgeable. Another great thing about this bridal salon is that They don't have a ton of brides at a time (in fact I don't think more than 3) so it really is a personal and relaxed experience.

Nancy was very patient and helpful she explained how the process of trying out dresses worked and started bringing dresses my way. She was willing to keep showing me dresses and help me try them out. After trying out about 6 or 7 dresses I picked out the first one I tried (remember how I said they were very knowledgeable?).

I would highly suggest checking out their store, they have a bunch of beautiful gowns, and they are all so well made and comfortable, it's hard to come here and not fall in love with a dress.

Sent on 12/28/2015